Spoiler Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you happened to know around which chapter that event occured?

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry it is a bit long since I read the MTL for that part...

3. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

4. meilee

meilee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They go down Heaven's End cliff (with JWY) at ch 1305. The whole finding the Dark Emperor's tomb thing is already completely translated btw

5. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone give me the chapter # of when MC finally goes home/ meet her grandpa and uncle again??
    i'm currently on chapter 1012.

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    never mind i found it by myself by random clicking. :blobsweat_2::blobsweat::blobReach:

7. Ctiy93

Ctiy93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When was it?

8. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do Jun Wu Xie keep on putting on a disguise for? It not like anybody would know that she is the daughter of the Rui Lin Army commander (especially in the Middle Realm). Here beautiful looks are going to waste if she just keeps on dressing like a delicate youth/boy. It would be better if she just have the delicate looks from the start, since her looks aren’t the reason why people go near her and why the ML likes her after all. None of her comrades or the ML need any disguise despite them being so famous in the Middle Realm or attractive looking, so why can’t she show her beauty? And beside even if others go after her because of her beauty she is strong enough to protect herself now.

9. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably because North Night want to make WuXie cold handsome lady killer(unconsciously) & drown Lord Jue in vinegar

kiara8 likes this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Lord Jue JWY’s previous name?

11. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Ye Jue

kiara8 likes this.
  12. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is North Night? Also wasn’t the decision to disguise as a male WuXie decision?

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the author, lol

14. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree that instead of the opposite gender falling for her, it the same gender instead. And yes the ML is eating vinegar because of this.

15. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    North Night is author. I was joking sorry

16. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    I got it. It just made me furious that when people sees WuXie with WuYao they thinks that they are intimate brothers instead of lovers because of her disguise, and makes them think that they can go after WuYao so openingly. :blobangery: Though I do feel happier and more reassure now that WuXie has recognized her feelings for him and it mutual now (though they have not even done anything else beside from kissing :blobsmirk:, I really like how when WuXie figure out her feeling she the one who makes the move against WuYao, leaving him in fluster, so different from the start of the story :blobxd:).

kiara8 likes this.
  17. seabuckthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Right~ Lord Jue in panic is so cute. He won't appear in public much so its alright i guess.

kiara8 likes this.
  18. Zero000099

Zero000099 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When i started reading this novel it says at the age of 14 everyone's spirit beast will awaken so i thought there might be some spirit beast fights too and some cultivation but none of those happened so far. I have read lower realm arc till that point where they go to middle realm for tournament. Does this ever change like they show many others spirit beasts ?

while reading beast city arc my heart bleed so so much. Man what wrong poor girl Qu Lingyue did wrong that she had to go through all those.
    She was most naive and innocent girl introduced so far and first it was that 4th prince and emperor and than old witch. But seriously her father and that wings elder was worst they knew very well how sinister old witch is and that Wu Xie isn't really weak and has ways to deal with old witch but still none care to inform her that Qu Lingyue got kidnapped. God i knew the moment she got kidnapped something bad going to happen to her so i was ready for some torture but not that much man it made my heart bleed.

After Wu Xie unite entire lower realm and go to middle realm does she Qu Lingyue ever get appear again or mention or she ll stay in lower realm never to be mentioned again? Like with almost every novels.

What happened to that Palace (Reincarnated Souls) responsible for attack on beast city ? How Wu Xie take revenge on them ?

Does Dark Region do anything in Wu Xie's Quest what about 9 Temples they do anything or just sit around ? If i remember there was a chapter in that mentioned that a 1000 Year old temple razed by 12 Places killing everyone it was in beast city arc.

19. Xove

Xove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After JWX goes to the middle realm, it will take a long time till she encounter JWY again?(Don’t spoil too much)

20. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they meet, it’s mentioned that it was after 1 year. I don’t know how many chapters or what happens in the one year because I saw that when I was skipping around the chapters

Xove likes this.