Game Sign Up Magic Association - Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    2 ice users - little evil's char and glace
    Glace is a wind magician

2. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was ice magician with wind as sub magic as we could only have 1 specialty now?

Ddraig likes this.
  3. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said Glace specialized in which

4. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    *Actually forgot about Glace as he is too dumb to count as a mage. was lying above:blobowoevil:*

5. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    You cannot call some one dumb if that person is smarter than you....afterall a heavenly demon is smarter than a random metal block

6. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Cadmium alone has lived for longer than your entire race has been alive.:blobtriumph:

7. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh no. Coz you need to be refined from a ore first. Like this even i can claim that i have lived longer than you as all the atoms that made my body (low atomic no. elements) have existed for a longer period of time than a heavy metal like cadmium.

8. Unreachable Hope

Unreachable Hope Unspecified, Wandering and Doubtful Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First Name: Adiana Vel Yathatiel
    Family Name : Do you seriously want to know ? Then try to guess.
    Race : Elf
    Sex : Female
    Position: Member
    Equipment: Let's say that after a funny night, she lost all of her possible equipement she didn't want to have...
    Inventory : Who knows what happened ?

Personality:

Probably the positive side : Adiana is a open-minded person that doesn't seem to mind accepting other people's opinions, maybe even the contrary. She might even appreciate hearing others while she is may be... unfortunately shameless, since she might be... yes, she might not mind going out naked and exposing herself.
    Strangely, depending on how close she is to a person, she can be teasing but also overprotective even if the individual is older.

Probably the negative side : She loves to play with other people's feelings by doing some... let's say embarrassing moves, if you know what I mean.
    Some people may call that sadism...

Magical Origin : Freedom.
    Specialty : Escaping/Supporting

Appearance :
    elff.jpg
    Background :
    Fufufu~
    That's just perfect ! Now I can sneak out of the academy and be free ! Keeping me until I am 40 ?! Just who do they think I am ! Hurhurhur~
    Queen Of Escape is my nickname after all~

Anyway, should I present myself ? Of course I should, why am I even writing this in the first place ?! To kill time, it's true~
    Let's just get back to the point, secluded princess because of my parents who want to 'protect', I slipped out of the castle many times, it always has been quite easy considering that I always have a scapegoat~ It was always hilarious to see their panicked face~
    Aaaa~ such sweet memories ! If you knew how much it extases me when I think about it~ no worries, it still doesn't turn me on ! "Still" because we never know what might happen you see.

Wait, I didn't even said my name ?!
    My name is Adiana Vel Yatalthiel, such an original and good name ! But since it often intimidates weak-minded people to say it, just call me Adia, alright ? Hahaha, that wasn't a question~

"Adia !" Oooopss... I think that's Dad right now... Smile smile smile, think about something, who can you use right now ? Please... let's say... yes, that's it.
    "I am sorry ! That was a dare ! I won't run again !" Easy ! He won't see anything I bet, those eyes warmed when they saw me though his smile somehow twisted... worrying ! Please no no no...
    "...Who gave you a dare ?"

Yes... YES ! It worked, now just need to blame a random acquaintenance, uhm... which one should I choose...?
    "Katia ! It was definitively Katia !" It seemed like he believed me ! That's perfect... now... backstab ! My lovely yet stupid father got suddenly pushed by a huuuge gust of wind as I began to run away hurriedly by the time, I kinda trained him to be faster and faster so I should take the most advance while I still can !
    "Addddddiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!"

Oooopsss...

"You will regret that !"

What's regrets ?
    Is it edible ?
    Is it tasty ?
    But I don't have any regrets !

And thus... I have ran away from my academy after getting a "forceful" graduation since I could threaten people with my status, everytime I do that, I feel some kinds of thrills~ hurhurhur~ The best is taking risks ! That's just so delicious~ especially when I...
    Let's not get into too deep and dark secrets that I have~

I was eighteen when I did that... True, as an elf and noble among noble among nobles, I shouldn't have left that early ! But honestly, that was so boring staying idle and sat in class while listening to nonsense, nonsense and nonsense ! What ? Theories ? Politics ? Geography ? Economy ? Friendship ? Relationships ? Arranged Marriages ? Whatever ! I don't care the least of this damned world !
    All I want is to have fun and beat up people with magic ! Maybe with a sword, but I prefer not getting too close... Blood seems to be hard to clean...

Anyway, what I have done during those two years ? Travelling and having fun ! What else ?
    It was specially thrilling to mess up with newbie mercenaries... even if they have such a rude tongue, it was making it more exciting to play with them , snuggling and licking their earlobes~ then just leaving without doing anything~

Their face were so... Awww~ <3
    So mad and flustered when they realize that they were tricked, their swords that were raised were quickly lowered as I disappeared in the air after fooling around with the party~
    Learning magic may be the only thing that was useful to the Academy~ Really good when you want to run away you see~ that's just perfect ! Wind especially, being kinda free in the air, not feeling your feets on the ground is definitively the best ! It feels so good and relaxing~

Wait, is that all I did in two years ?
    Indeed, that's all ! Travelling, fooling around and flirting, that's all I did ! Though to be honest, I also trained a bit in magic... since well... I kinda needed to run away sometimes and wind is really USEFUL for this~

Right now, I am at... what was this country called already ?
    Right, Nuffia ? Nuffin ? Muffin ?
    Sounds tasty.

Hehe, I wonder if the persons there will also be tasty~ I couldn't help but lick my lips as I began to act all nice~ sometimes, I love my family to have teach me about how to be cordial, polite and all that hypocrite shit~
    Spells :
    Wind Shield
    Type : Barrier
    Description : What ? Don't tell me you can't understand by simply reading the name ?
    It's a barrier made out of wind ! How complicated !

Wind Slash
    Type : Offensive
    Description : Well, did you knwo that if wind was reeeeeaaaallllyyyyyyy fast ! It could cut a lot of things !
    Don't worry, it's quite a thin slash~ hurhurhur~
    (Actually... I can only slash skin... flesh is too hard...)

Gust
    Type :
    Misc.
    Description : It's actually just making wind to push someone ! You know just like a sudden squall that make you recedes but in far more stronger~
    And... being sincere, I use it to make myself fly, what ? I couldn't learn fly because I would have ran away earlier than my 18 ! Don't judge me because I can't fly normally alright ?!

Heal
    Type :
    Healing
    Description : Yeah yeah yeah... I didn't really want to learn that magic but my parents forced me to by saying...
    All young womans and noble should learn this sacred blablabla ! Shit as always ! What else could it be ?! Anyway, of course, I can't make an arm come back, nor a finger, just healing superficial wounds like scratching your knees... not much more than that except if I... uhm... overcharge the spell ?

And... I didn't learn other spells since I always tried to avoid studying~ as long as I have fun everything is alright to me~ this is also why I skipped all of my private enchantment class ! Talent ! What's that ? Something bothering since people will look at you in a different way, being a fool feels much better~

"Oh my, I didn't know that receptionists could be so cute~"
    With an innocent voice, I handed over my registration paper while accidentally touching his hands with the sweetest smile I could make, that's not everyday I do that~

"My bad~ sorry, anyway, here is my registration sweetie~"
    Let's see... I would like to see how he would react, depending on that, I may expect to have quite a lot of fun~
    Unconciously, I may have exposed my bust, it will be easier to disturb this receptionist, fufufu~

((( @Naraku Show me what your receptionist character got. )))

9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    “Ah....” Seeing a vicious beauty talking to him in such an embarrassing way made him lose his breath as he didn’t know what to say, nevertheless, quickly, his face became impassable as he nodded with a simple smile, examining the papers she gave him.
    Internally, he was panicked especially when he looked at the background’s part, he honestly didn’t know how to react after reading this, he coughed and looked up, avoiding to look at her cleavage which was exposed, he didn’t even know if her act was intentional or not.

“Adiana Vel Yathatiel… Everything seems to be in rule… here is your Association Badge !” He gave an iron plate to Adiana with a cheerful smile that… still, it still seemed to be natural, it was hard but he succeed to keep a normal smile.
    “You don’t have to pay for the badge… anyway… the food, yes, the food will still be in your tab. On another subject, I think I have never saw an elf before here ! I think that you are the first, I saw quite a lot of thing but never an elf~” It looked like he completely forgot about her acts which wasn’t the case since he was still averting his eyes.
    "Hahaha..." Despite laughing, internally, Umbrum was panicked, he just hoped that she will back away from him quickly.

OOC: Oh my... such... Well, I have no words, except to say that Umbrum has found someone who is able to embarrass him...
    Anyway, I saw "secluded princess"... was it Adiana exaggerating about her position or not ?

AliceShiki and Unreachable Hope like this.
  10. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I will make a char, not sure how often I will use it, but why not?

Name: Soremad
    Race: Mahjarrat
    [​IMG]
    Sex: Male
    Age: Don't remember. When was the universe created again?
    Position: Member (Don't change this)

Backstory: Every five hundred years, the childrens of Mah (Mahjarrads) convene and hold a ritual. There, one of them is sacrificed in order to give power to the rest. Once upon a time, many, many years ago, Soremad was the sacrifice. He was not willing, but had no say in the matter as his race mercilessly feasted on his power. but he did not resent them as he too was the same. Mahjarrats just were like this. He just laid there and closed his eyes as he met his end.
    Many, many years later, however, his eyes opened once again. For some reason, unknown to him, he managed to crawl from the river Styx into the realm of the living. Though he lost his powers, he did not lose the traits of his kind. Now, what he wishes to do is to regain his power and to figure out, how come that he managed to survive, as it could be a turning point for their race, which number only keeps decreasing.

Equipment: Book of Rites

Book of Rites: the only artefact, which survived the passage of time, a simple book depicting the basics for all kinds of rituals. Over the passing years, it gained spirit. Depending on the user's power, he can store a limited number of rituals which can be instantly accomplished. Upon casting the ritual, the page turns blank. The current rites availability: One low rank.

Inventory
    :

Specialty: Rituals (Misc, I guess? Can also be Curse ans Summoning though...)

Spells
    : Sacrificial Ritual, Demon Creation, The Curse of Mahjarrat, The Nether Barrier, The World of Illusions

Sacrificial Ritual (misc (ritual) type): The ability to sacrifice a victim in order to increase one longevity or gain some of the creature's power (physical stats and mana, no skills). The demerits are that the materials to this ritual are hard to come by. They can be substituted with more common, ones, but then the result of the rituals are negligible and the efficiency can even decrease below 1%. Even in ancient times, the best materials for this ritual were hard to come by, not to mention now, millennias later.

Demon Creation (creation type): With the right materials, enough souls and a huge patience, the individual can create his own demon. Though whether the demon will listen to its creator is another matter.

The Curse of Mahjarrat (curse and misc (ritual) type): Curses target with great misfortune. Depending on the items offered and the power of user, it can range from tripping over to death.

The Nether Barrier (barrier and misc (ritual) type): By offering possesions, lives or even souls, the caster can sign a pact with hell itself to protecting him for a period of time. In the contract must be directly specified time of the beginning and end of the protection. The power of the barrier depends on the length of its time, the quality and amount of offered items.

The World of Illusions: In order to survive, escape the pursuit of other Mahjarrat and plot against who will be the sacrifice. Or in order to hide in the society while conducting experimetns peacefully, the hiding abilities of Mahjarrats are usually top notch. The World of Illusions is one of those abilities and is Soremad's one and only insta-cast spell. It allows user to turn his surroundings into his own world of illusions. However, because of pact with the world will, the illusions pose no offensive might. They only allow user to hide and escape. But thanks to that, the hiding and escaping ability of the spell is greatly boosted.

Well, hopefully I did not make it OP. There should be no direct offensive spell and all except the last one take a lot of time to cast as they are rituals. It can be offseted thanks to Book of Rites, but the ability of the equipment depends on my character's might. Though Soremad can grow quickly thanks to the Sacrificial Ritual, he would probably get broke every time he uses it.

@The Everdistant Utopia

P.S: I found out that you do not like characters from the old era... Sorry for that.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  11. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    @The Everdistant Utopia
    Editing doesnt send a notification usually. And about old era, its best to avoid them to prevent lore clashes but i think it would be alright

12. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I quoted it because I did not do it first when I posted the application and then I edited some spelling mistakes I have found. Also, with my experience on writing, I do not think it will change the lore much... My character probably will not stay sane for long.

Ddraig likes this.
  13. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    ((It's mostly fine as a character, as long as you don't overdo too much...
    Making characters OP is fine, but not really advised/encouraged, as they usually get boring fast...

Aside from that, I only have to complain about the spells not being in the template... But that's just nitpick~))

MaliMi likes this.
  14. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Esta (Estan)
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male

Equipment: Dagger,
    Inventory: Salty and chewy bacon, handkerchief, water bag,
    Specialty: Offensive

Spell Name: Burning Limbs
    Spell Type: Support/Offensive
    Spell Description: Cloaks his limbs with fire

Spell Name: Fire Strike
    Spell Type: Offensive
    Spell Description: Gathers fire from the area and uses it to strike at and stick to the enemy

Spell Name: Friendly Fire
    Spell Type: Healing
    Spell Description: A small flame that aids regeneration and is of a comfortable warmth

Spell Name: Combustion
    Spell Type: Offensive
    Spell Description: Something he touches starts burning

Spell Name: Solid Flame
    Spell Type: Creation
    Spell Description: Creates a solid flame that can have various shapes

Spell Name: Purity
    Spell Type: Healing
    Spell Description: Restores the caster's purity by expelling filth.

Backstory: Esta was born to a pair of rather poor merchants. But the years following his birth, his family seemed to have been blessed with luck and gained quite some money. This caused him to have a happy childhood, although his parents were rather busy most of the time. Due to this, he often went to play outside and made a few friends. However, when his parents convinced him to enter the magic association, he had less and less time to spend with his friends while learning. Sadly only noticing this after they already grew rather distant, he is determined to make new friends.

28ce6a2c40f878fb0ff57c7cc2e4273eeda253fa - Kopie.jpg

Personality: If there is one thing that Esta isn't lacking, then it's hope and the belief that he can do it. Due to this, he is mostly cheerful. Believing in the concept of doing and receiving good deeds, he wants to help many people but tries to stay away from those he thinks are 'bad people'.
    Magic Origin: Fire/hope

This should be good, right?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing someone coming, Umbrum smiled and looked at the newcomer who came to register, honestly, he wasn't sure about the gender but shrugged over it, he saw things that were most shocking than simply gender... or mostly felt ?

After a certain thought, he shivered while checking on the registration procedures, from his point of view, it was perfect and simple.
    As he put away his crutches, he looked at Esta and talked on a cheerful tone, welcoming him warmly.

"Esta is it ? Everything is perfectly in rules ! Welcome to the Magic Association, here is your Association Badge." While struggling to stand up, he gave an iron plate to Esta and quickly sat back, discarding his wish to go hunting for now.
    "A fire mage, well, you aren't the first but I do hope that you will have fun and have a lot of good times in the Association~" then he went back drinking something he didn't know the name of.

OOC: And Now time to take my meal~

Ddraig, Quaesitor and Fossil like this.
  16. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: yvrainne von cruciamen
    Race: Drukhari Note: This doesn't mean Dark elf in their language.
    Sex: Female

Dark Aeldari.jpg Further she is completely blind.
    Personality: Enjoys torturing her enemies greatly and doesn't like swift merciful kills so she can show people what will happen to them if they ever dare to cross her. She is a very kind and conscientous person if you are her ally however she still does enjoy playing with those whom she likes blood.
    Equipment:
    named guantlets which have 10-20 sharp blades attached to them at any time and shaped in such a way as to increase blood loss in humans when attacked they also have a weak poison that stops clotting of blood on the blades, they can be upgraded but quickly wear down because of shaping of the blades they are currently made of iron. The blades can retract into the gauntlet and are completely invisible to the naked eye.
    A with 3m cubed storage area.
    A musket which automatically loads itself once every hour with a bullet with a strong smell that can be smelled by an Aeldari from miles away.
    Inventory:
    Weak mechanical wings they are actually just decorations at the moment.
    Vials of poison fog that she isn't supposed to have anymore that stop blood from clotting and increase the likelihood of blood noses.
    3 LWC.
    Backstory: *****I am leaving this for later I can't English today.***** Nihillis is from BellowGravia from the academy of blood - the rest of the file is covered with white out with [redacted] scrawled all over it.

Specialty:Blood and Technomancy
    Spell Name:Blood control
    Spell Type: Control-type
    Spell Description: Allows the user to control any blood which is counted as being outside of a body, if the blood reenters a body whilst under users control it remains under the users control however the blood must remain moving at the same speed as the blood of the user at a minimum. Any blood inside of the user is counted as being outside of a body.

Spell Name:Blood spear
    Spell Type: Attack-type
    Spell Description: Blood under the control of the user is turned into a spear which can be independently used and is the same strength as iron when used. There must be enough blood to become the shape of a regular spear.

Spell Name:Blood return
    Spell Type: Healing-type
    Spell Description: The blood that is currently controlled by the user can be forced to enter into a wounded comrade to return the amount of blood within them to normal it also seals the wound behind it completely leaving behind no scars so long as there is enough blood to stop it from clotting.

Spell Name:Mjeshter
    Spell Type: Support-type
    Spell Description: Allows the user to see the way that any technology works so long as a part of the component is visible by the user and they know that it and what has been used to make this effect and ways to increase the effect from other materials that the user has seen. It also grants her the ability to see for 30 seconds each day it can be used by her at any time but for every day she only gets 30 seconds total.
    "I was told to hand this letter over to the most important looking person here and I am guessing that this is you."@The Everdistant Utopia

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Exitiumm likes this.
  17. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Cause why not? I didn't mean to make such an op character though...

Name: Elfriede Hartl
    Race: Human, with a quarter of Demon blood.

Equipment:
    A Deck of Tarot Cards.
    Inventory: Clothes and stuffs.
    Money: 10 S. Wood

Specialty: Darkness Magic, Arcane Magic.
    Magical Origin: Darkness
    Spell Name: The High Priestess
    Spell Type: Healing-Type.
    Spell Description: Uses Arcane Magic to heal someone, it can only be casted if the user has access to the Tarot Card 'The High Priestess'.

Spell Name: The World
    Spell Type: Support-Type.
    Spell Description: Uses Arcane Magic to observe the surrounding area, it allows the user to observe an area of 500 meters around them but requires a high upkeep of magic power. Can only be casted if the user has access to the Tarot Card 'The World'

Spell Name: The Emperor
    Spell Type: Misc-Type.
    Spell Description: Uses Arcane Magic to control someone through force, only works on beings whom are either weaker than the Caster in terms of Magical Power, or have a weaker will. Can only be casted if the user has access to the Tarot Card 'The Emperor'

Spell Name: Arrow of Darkness
    Spell Type: Offensive-Type

Spell Description: A spell that shapes Darkness Type magical power into a arrow and fires it.

( Currently creating it... )
    [​IMG]
    @The Everdistant Utopia

18. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    Denied.
    "Hmmm.... A new member?" Sorgre mumbled as he checked over her registration papers. "It seems everything is in order, Miss Elfriede." He put an Association badge over the counter. "Here is your badge. Keep it with care. Welcome to the Association."

Exitiumm likes this.
  19. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    @The Everdistant Utopia

Joint Character with @Ddraig

Name: Monad "Mona" Threadripper
    Race: A Murder of Magic Ravens (Full Form)
    Position: Member (Don't change this)

Equipment: Enchanted Steel Full Plate Armour, Dread Bloodthirster Zweihander, Executioner's Bill
    Inventory: None

Backstory: Recently flew inside the Dorms in Raven form. Found by Joan, then Glace. After being informed of the way of the land in Association CIty, expressed her desire to join the organization.
    Appearance: 190cm, long straight hair in hime cut, with left side black, right side white. Rather pale, Red eyes. Slim and attractive, when seen without armour.
    Personality: Generally a Kuudere, but only in her full form.
    Magic Origin: Death

Specialty: Blood/Shadow Magic

Spell Name: Deathclaw
    Spell Type: Offensive-Type
    Spell Description: Creates a shadow blade along the edge of an object chosen by the caster. Increases sharpness and durability. Provides the ability to easily cut through undead and spirits.

Spell Name: Shadowmeld
    Spell Type: Support-Type
    Spell Description: Stealth ability that turns the caster etherial, invisible, or completely non-existent, in reverse proportion to the amount of light in the environment. Most effective in closed spaces. The effects of the spell completely disappear 8 minutes after casting, unless the caster reactivates the spell.

Spell Name: Blood Transfusion
    Spell Type: Curse-Type
    Spell Description: Manipulates blood, and uses it as a medium to transfer life-force between the caster and another living being. Requires a distance of 3 meters from any part of the caster, but does not require line of sight.

Spell Name: Murder Collective
    Spell Type: Misc.
    Spell Description: Mona can emerge from either 16 Ravens, or a pair of twins named Momo and Nana (who otherwise possess the same abilities as the complete form). Both Mona, individual Ravens, and Momo and Nana can use all of the Collective's abilities freely, as well as merge and unmerge from the collective at any point, for all but the first. All parts of the Collective share a mental connection at any point in time, but think as separate individuals when in twin form.

Spell Name: Recall
    Spell Type: Summoning-Type
    Spell Description: Allows for members of the Murder Collective to summon one another, or to be summoned using a special item (Small Black/White Raven-Feather Dreamcatcher). Members can summon only Ravens of the same color, requiring the opposite color's item to summon the other half of the collective. The item also allows for non-members to summon the corresponding color of the Collective.
    • Character will be split between @BB_Tensei and @Ddraig normally.
    • The former will take control over the black Ravens, and their respective twin (Nana), while the latter will take over white and their twin (Momo).
    • Each player will link this entry, but place only the character sheet for their respective twin inside their signature.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Quaesitor, Exitiumm, Naraku and 2 others like this.
  20. The Everdistant Utopia

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hmmm... A unusual mage.... Everything seems to be in order with your papers, though." Placing an Association Badge over the table, Sorgre smiled at her. "Welcome to the Association, Miss Threadripper. I hope you can enjoy your stay."

((The character is nice~ If anything, some info on any enchanted items, as in the enchantments that they have, can give a better grasp for the staff when checking whether or not she can go in certain tasks or, for example, when handing custom rewards, as to match her preferences and/or not give her something she already has~
    It doesn't needs to be detailed, nor you're enforced to put there. Just a suggestion~))

Quaesitor, Exitiumm, Ddraig and 2 others like this.