Chinese Rebirth Of The Stongest Doctor

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aris12, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Rebirth Of The Stongest Doctor
    NU Link: None
    Raw Link:
    http://www.xxsy.net/info/676767.html
    Why Should It's Get Picked Up: it's similar to space and rebirth but it's over 200 + chapters than space and rebirth. It's has satisfying revenge. Modern, romance, system, interspatial storage, revenge, second chance.
    Summary/Description from (Girly Novel) :
    First life (gets explained mainly in chapter 1, Shi Qing Mo is the legitimate granddaughter of some rich family in the jewelry business in the capital, but because her father disobeyed the patriarch of the family in order to marry her mother, the evil grandpa disapproved and forcefully brought back the father to the family, trying to force him to marry some rich girl. In the meantime, the mother dies in birth and only the MC survives. The father also dies in despair (suicide is hinted), but before he died, he asked evil grandpa to take care of MC. Evil grandpa promises and promptly forgets about it once he buries his son.

When the MC turned 18 or so, the grandpa took her back to the family, because he had use for her. His hobby is marrying his children and grandchildren to other families in order to grow his influence… The MC is pretty enough, so he takes her in. Of course, she gets bullied by everyone – her cousins mainly. After she gets beaten nearly to death for some minor shit, the grandpa gets angry at her because her tongue is sharp and she doesn’t take things lying down. So he slaps her, and that slap was the last drop – she ends up dying. The grandpa is pissed that she made him a murderer, so he tells everyone to keep their mouths shut about this and basically sweeps everything under the rug. That’s how much her life is worth to him. The MC was powerless and she wanted to keep her foster parents safe from evil grandpa, so she couldn’t revolt. But she’s no victim mentality, she’s pretty vicious. It always gets mentioned that her eyes look evil or something heh.

So then, MC gets reborn in her 14 year old body and gets a second chance at life. This time she has a system, and with each upgrade, she gets some stuff. After unlocking the interspatial storage, it can get upgraded too, and with the upgrades some additional features. She also has psychic power, that she uses for some badass runes (she has a truth-telling rune that is VERY convenient, among other things). She also starts learning martial arts to protect herself. The medicine came first though. It might sound all-rounded, but the author managed to fit it all nicely, so the MC didn’t seem like a Mary Sue.

Cue the revenge. The novel was very satisfying to read. The plot moves in a good pace and doesn’t drag. The MC builds an enterprise, befriends influential people, gains enemies that are fairly quickly dealt with. It was an entertaining read overall. It was very similar to Space and Rebirth. If there’s one major difference, it’s the male lead. In this novel, he pretty much sticks to the MC like chewing gum on the bottom of her shoe… We get to see a lot of him. He’s also rather mysterious, and he’s powerful enough to rival and overpower the MC. Though she does catch up eventually. One thing I didn’t really like is that he’s 9-10 years older. I can allow it in an ancient setting, but in a modern one it’s just creepy. She was 14, he – 24 when they first met and he decided she’d be his waifu. So throughout the novel, my mind just changed his age to 19 just to keep liking him. Cause he is a likable character. If only his age was closer to hers, sigh…

It has over 200 chapters. The first 100+ is about her growing her business and getting revenge on her family, and I stuck around for that till the end. After that, she’s already 18, in university, in a relationship with the ML, and seems they’ll be fighting a strong enemy. I kinda lost my interest there, cause her revenge was done. But I would still recommend this to others. The novel is great.

michoux, kari, RebirthofNovel and 4 others like this.
  2. StudentAloe

StudentAloe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1!!!!!!

3. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sparkle sparkle (eyes)*
    +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Keima-kun

Keima-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks interesting
    +1

5. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here since its was named "doctor" but wtf i just read there not even any decription about doctor in there

kari, Oweng and Wujigege like this.
  6. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Doctor of love or revenge lol

7. Moy

Moy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. lisianthus

lisianthus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that even a doctor? oh sry since i watched the good doctor, same as prev poster i came here coz of the word "doctor" :v

NekoMK2 likes this.
  9. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    most of these amature chinese WN authors are terrible like that. They lack the planning that comes with writing or at least the ability to plan the story as you write hence the title mis match. Im assuming the whole doctor in title was due to the free cheat she got initially but was put aside as story progressed. sounds pretty interesting though.

RebirthofNovel likes this.
  10. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen this on girlynovel reviews. I didn't make thread cause I make to much thread. Anyway thanks for making thread. This novel sound interest

miko_ likes this.
  11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read raw but I think there is cause you know mc has space like mc from rebirth and space. She practice it in space like mc from rebirth of space. they didn't mention it on summary because everyone is looking for revenge, and other. It's only mention about novel is similar to space and rebirth.

Elliana likes this.
  12. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Revenge was very cruel....
    cousin was made mentally challenged then sold as prostitute.
    Cousin2 got addicted to drugs
    Cousin3 took men as a supplement for money.
    Cousin4 got killed by aunt1
    uncle1,2 arrested.
    Grand father can only watch all this and not die due to her medicine..

Everything is good except for that devilish guy who did not play any role except for little white face...

Aris12 likes this.
  13. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Revenge remind mc of ruthless mc from princess Wei yang. Thanks for letting me know revenge. I am liking this novel more. They deserved it for abusive mc.

14. NekoMK2

NekoMK2 Lazy cat, [self proclaimed GM_Rusaku Disciples]

Reading List:
    Link
    What ? Not die because of her drug ? Is this why this one called "doctor"........ now this another wortless tittle and here i think CN WN had more decent tittle eh
    Well from how @RebirthofNovel describ most likely she called doctor because using drug but seriously that not doctor more on pharmacist, doctor is someone who study about how human body work and disease, how to cure them and what part this disease affect organ function

15. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  17. cherryclan

cherryclan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: I think I might pick this up. ANOTHER REBIRTH REVENGE BOOK FOR MY ARSENAL MUHAHAHA:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

StudentAloe and Aris12 like this.
  18. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Please pick this novel. Its had satisfied revenge and I wanted see mc revenge on sum grandpa and cousin