Free Japan VPN Android App?

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Lswarmruler, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone tries to convince you to buy something and then says, "By the way, use my affiliate link," immediately step away and look for a second opinion. Even the subreddit for VPNs specifically forbids the use of affiliate links. For those who might not know what an affiliate link is, if you use the link in Pizz0011's signature and buy VPN service with it, he gets money. His incentive for getting you to buy a service is not because he wants to share something he likes with you, but because he gets paid if you buy it. To be fair, Pizz could genuinely love the service, while pocketing a few bucks is just icing on the cake. When cash kickbacks are in the picture though, it's always safest to assume it's the cash that's driving things.

If you want an unbiased review of a number of VPN providers, check out: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/blog/. He uses no affiliate links and operates on donations.

Regardless, I'm in agreement with Pizz on the point that everyone should use a VPN if it's affordable to you. Just, don't follow affiliate links from random people on the internet. Do your research and find the VPN service that's best for you.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Pizz0011 likes this.
  2. Pizz0011

Pizz0011 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can also check https://torrentfreak.com which happens to be one of the main news sites for vpn torrent info and tech news, even the BBC tech news quotes their site about toorent and vpn stuff as the one I posted about has been voted into the top 10 for the last go few years as that's where I picked it from as they deal all the real info, and i admitted it's an aff link ( unlike loads of other people do when they give links) why
    1: i like to be honest when i link stuff as others don't or put adfly crap into links ( and i hate the crap out of that),
    2: as I run a pc company and have learned the hard way, you spend loads of time helping people in forums about tech stuff and 99% never get a Thank you, at least this way I get something back if they chose to use it ,also I only ever recommend stuff I use and have tested and will always be happy to take a PM about it
    one thing I will say and your note it in other post's when I've linked stuff,
    I do normally say the same as you always check the link. then use the link as it give's a discount to them and I get like 1%
    always google it yourself ( but use the link if you find the info ok for the above point ) and check site's like as i posted above https://torrentfreak.com,
    i was in a rush and didn't put that bit in the above so sorry about that bit :)

edit: and to save you time here's the vpn 10 from 2017: https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/

3. sameersam

sameersam New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many options such as proxies, free vpn, premium vpns, some free and paid android apps, however what I have got to know so far that strictly keep yourself from using freebies when it comes to privacy. Your computers, mobiles and other devices contain your personal data and using free ones can be risky. Either go for renowned service or proxies. Here is a list of Japan vpns that may be helpful particularly for fulfilling following of your purposes:
    i) changing Ip location
    ii) watching netflix japan or US
    iii) accessing japanese channels and programs abroad.

4. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, why do u reply on old thread.. ive found vpn app that im looking for long time ago that can change my ip into any country in the world for free called: HolaVPN