Magic Association Magic Association - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    [East Side] - Toward the North, Eradicate the Source.

As the weasel died, Niris immediately went to search Umbrum who was nowhere to be seen which somehow made her a bit worried.
    Meanwhile, where flames was reigning on the place, Umbrum was walking with difficulty but surely, on the side, he rolled onto the flames, honestly, he was too injured and well, he was separated from the others because of an unknown reason.

"It... hurt... it hurt... it hurt..." repeated Umbrum many times as he felt the poison, the flames, his broken bones, he couldn't help but fear that he may die, true, he has been healed, but honestly, the aftereffect of the weasel were still there.
    However, suddenly, someone caught him by the side, despite the fire running on his clothes, it didn't affect it. The cloaked man which only him could see.
    "Physical Enhancement. Reinforce blood regeneration and immune system." Umbrum didn't even try to think as he accepted the foreign mana and used Physical Enhancement.

"...thy body shall be... reinforced... <Physical Enhancement>." And he did exactly what he said, for an unknown reason, the flames retracted from his clothes which were slowly repairing themselves through use of mana.
    "Walk, North. Destroy the source of your wounds and getting healed will be easier." It said everything to him, everything he needed to know, then, he disappeared again, only providing mana so he can somehow heal himself, no, heal was a big word. It was just to make his body getting less pitiful, in the end, if he stopped, he may just die quicker.

Nevertheless, he was moving toward his own death.
    At least, there was no monsters for now.

Meanwhile.
    "I don't find him... I guess, I will wait at the Headquarters then." Since she didn't find Umbrum, she will just wait for him, idling around at the Heaquarters.

2. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    [East Zone] - Slay the Sewer Invaders - still D rank! (finishing the ritual)
    The slime like substance entered the depths of the pile of corpses. The blood no longer evaporated. The symbols once again shined with a bright light and sucked the crimson mist in. Then, the symbols themselves rose into the air and circled around the feast creating a dome of red light.

Soremad just stood there and solemnly inspected the state of the ritual. There was nothing more he could do. The arena of death was erected and only one survival was allowed to leave. Whether it was the demon or some random monster, that was left up to fate.

Time flew by, but the demon did not seem to initiate any form of action... However, the Mahjarrat outside did not seem to be worried, but gleefully smiled instead.

Then, one of the cowardly rats escaped the claw of a lizard and hid inside the corpse pile only to let out a frightened squeak. The vermin did not seem to mind, however the Mahjarrat outside beamed with joy.

'So, it has finally begun!'

More and more creatures dived into the pile of corpses only to let out a dying shriek. As the number of vermin thinned, only the slightly more clever ones remained and they finally noticed the strangeness of the corpse pile.

They encircled it and hissed at it, aware of the danger that lurked within.

It was at that time, that the demon finally made its debut. Numerous grey slimy tentacles with disordered crippled vermin's body parts attached to them grabbed the few remaining corpses, which served as its cover and stuffed them into the many wide open maws in the centre.

Upon devouring the remains, the entire thing enlarged and sprouted new tentacles. To top it off, new body parts, be it eyes, noses or limbs, sprouted on them and even a new maw occasionally appeared.

The remaining vermin let out a half-frightened half-threatening hiss. The monstrosity in front of them, however, did not take their feelings into any consideration and mercilessly attacked them. The vermin struggled and fought back, injuring the demon a few times. However, the ultimate end could not be reversed.

The last one standing was the demon.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Reaching a satisfying result, the Mahjarrat laughed as he stepped towards his new servant.

"From now on, you shall be Shoggy!" He mightily declared.

As he said so, the Od within the creature underwent changes and the whole monstrosity turned into a cute slime-like thing, which bowed in acceptance.
    Name: Shoggy
    Race: Shoggoth / Muk
    Sex: ???
    Personality: ???

Specialty: Od
    Resistances: Extremely to water, poison and corruption
    Weaknesses: Fire, holy and healing magic
    Abilities: Sucks Od out of its prey and is able to copy one of its bodyparts and attach it to itself
    Forms:
    [​IMG]
    Traits: The vast amount of poison and corruption is concentrated into a small body. It is not recommended to be touched in this form.
    [​IMG]
    Traits: Shoggy frantically burns the vast quantity of Od stored in its body and increases in size as a result. The body parts, which were copied are also being randomly sprouted. The poison is dilluted and corrosive effects are also lessened. However, its physical stats with the exception of agility increase rapidly.
    If Shoggy wants to return from this form, its simply transforms the body mass into Od again.

3. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    [Central Zone] - Cadmium and retroactive retcons to fix plot inconsistencies created by poor writing (my fault)​

"Bah this is getting boring I had better head around to the front to see if they have any guardsmen there this is ridiculous I have been waiting here for quite a while and nobody has even shown up to here I better see if there is some fuss or some such going on at the front gate because this is the worst service I have had in millenia I believe." Cadmium slowly walks around the edge before realising something else. "Why haven't I even been attacked by one mindless rodent whilst I have been here is there a smaller pest control barrier placed upon the Lords manor or something because that would be the only reason for this to occur."

Argh this was the worst wait but at least I should be able to find Joan still around there because I only noticed her a couple of minutes ago (This a retroactive retcon for badly worded writing) I wonder if she still has any ammunition left over but Sogre does also seem to be there I believe and somebody he keeps referring to ohh well I doubt they would remember me since I can't remember them speaking unless they haven't spoken near me before. Hmmh it looks like they have finally finished arguing over whatever the problem was and I will be there soon I wonder if there are any guards nearby. It's a good thing that I got here earlier than I did.

Huh ohh is that a snake what is it doing coming over here and why is it so big. Dammit stop coming towards me okay then I will suplex you to death dammit. Cadmium proceeds to walk towards the giant snake and grab it by the back of the neck and suplex it into a golem that also mysteriously popped up from nowhere at all. Crushing the golem and stabbing the 10m long snake right into stones.
    "Well that was easy."
    Cadmium then proceeds round to the front gate of the lords mansion seeing Joan, Sogre a group of guards and an elephant person. "Hello there and why is there only guards at the front entrance?"

@The Everdistant Utopia , @BB_Tensei

Quaesitor, MaliMi and BB_Tensei like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [East Zone] - Slay the Sewer Invaders
    (More like running from Sewer Invaders)

The first thing I noticed, was that the rain got heavier. Great.
    The second thing, was that the earth started to tremble... Like, I was flying, so I wasn't very sure at first, but when everything in my sight was trembling, then something was definitely happening.
    The third thing, was a strange guy shouting and then proceeding to attack the monsters I was killing... Well, that is a good thing, where did he come from?
    The fourth thing... Was... Magic? I felt a warm light around me and looking around to see where was that coming from.

There was a girl nearby that seemed to be looking at me... Is she the one casting that? It felt... A bit soothing- *sneezes* I guess...?

Agh... I'm definitely catching a cold once this ends... Just great! >.<

I looked at my hand that blocked the sneeze, and saw that there was a red stain on it, being washed by the rain though... *sighs* I was definitely unwell. Though maybe the girl's magic is helping with that? It hurt less than when I coughed some blood.

Well... What now? The guy seemed to be holding his own against the monsters and the girl seemed to... Wait a bit... Is this a long range healing magic?
    ... This is ridiculous! I never heard of something like that! Just what in the world is this!?
    ... This kingdom is crazy, it's absolutely crazy... Now let's see...

Ah... Why is there a golem coming over here? It doesn't seem friendly either... Okay, let's think... Can I beat a golem with fire? Maybe.
    Can I beat a golem with fire under heavy rain? @HELL NO.
    Can I protect an inn while dealing with a golem and waves of monster...? Why am I even considering this one!? I can't even deal with the golem!!!

Alright, plan set!

I flew back into the inn for a small bit.

"Iria!" I shouted, I saw her looking at me scared... Well, obviously.

"There is a knight" I hope he is a knight at least. "holding back the monsters outside, I'll leave the inn to him!"

"B-but Onee-san-!" She tried to protest, but I stopped her.

"There is a golem coming, I have no way of beating that kind of thing, so I'll be a bait and drag it away from here, it will destroy the whole inn otherwise."

She stared at me wide eyed for a moment. "P-please take care..." Her voice was full of worry...

"Got it!" I gave her a smile with a bunch of confidence that I didn't have... Yosh, let's get started!

I flew away from the window and just shouted at the girl.

"If the knight is yours, please keep him here! Someone needs to protect the inn!" And then flew towards the golem.

"Hey Rock Face!" Great insult Aria, you're amazing.

... Wow, even with the rain this golem smells horribly, was it on the sewers or something?

I shot a fireball at it to get its attention, I'm starting to get seriously annoyed at this rain, because it got pretty small by the time it reached the golem... So bothersome.

It noticed me though... And... Started running towards me... Time to run!

I flew North while dragging a Golem behind me... Hopefully there isn't anything troublesome on that direction! >.<

5. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Blast! That girl's trying to kill herself! follow behind her and see if you can help!" Normally someone like Jonah would just go 'oh well' as the girl was fated to her doom, and doing this was going to be dangerous for lee, but......Then he won't be able to eat at his favorite inn, that's right, coincidentally, he loved this inn that Aria stayed at because of it's food, such a coincidence!

Lee followed along from the sidelines, with the monsters popping up ignoring her in favor of chasing girl the golem was after, since that must mean that girl was a problem right? and the fact that the golem gave lee no face no attention meant that she was not worth the golems time, translating it to mean it's not worth their time! though they still distanced themselves from the golem, they did not want to seem like they were going to steal it's prey.

and so, this is how lee arrived in the north.

6. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Slay the Sewer Invaders

Seeing the weasel melt away, Blaiz shrugged and told Ruby, "I'm going to flip a coin. Heads we go north, tails we go east. Okay?"

"Master, the coins have no heads or tails."

"...North it is!"

Thus the trio trekked on towards their friends where the final boss awaits them.

"So why don't Nuffia's coins have a distinctive side? Are they trying to be unique?"

"Didn't you read about this at the library, Master?"

"No. History is too boring to read."

"Haa, Master, you're going to get killed by your -Inferno!- ignorance one of these days."
    Ruby said while frying some of the small fry nearby. Apparently snakes are weak to fire since she cooked them through their scales.

"That's what I have you for, Ruby!" Said Blaiz as he slashed another golem's arm off.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  7. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    [North zone] - Smell of the boss time to run away.

What the heck is that smell it's the most highly concentrated scent of that muck that I have smelt thus far and the shaking of the ground was massive I think that something else may have broken. A blob of goop comes flying at Yvrainne. "Wow what the heck was that it just flew at me from so far away so quickly I had better stay away from here."
    "Ohh is that snake that I smell but it smells so big it's almost 15 meters long what the heck is with the size of this snake it is bloody ridiculous. Ohh well at least it probably won't notice me if I land on it's back." Yvrainne starts chasing after the 15 meter long snake heading in the opposite direction to the boss.
    Hah so now it has proper guardsmen things I guess I had better chase after one of those a bit later on then. But first to kill this 15 meter long snake.
    Yvrainne jumps on the tail of the snake and slowly walks up towards the top of it. Slowly and gently walking up to it's head so that she can stab straight into it's brain and then go and chase and try and torture one of the guardsmen things.
    Yvrainne stabs into it's brain and creates a hole that can be jumped into so that she can get directly at the brain to kill it.

"Ahhhh this is such hard work to do dammit I don't think I will fight one of these again I guess I will kill off the guardsmen things and give them the fright of their lives." Yvrainne says whilst cleaning the blood off of herself.

Quaesitor and MaliMi like this.
  8. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    [Central Zone - Lord’s Mansion, Outside]

"I was hoping to never see one of those again..." Joan was stunned. What was a Belgard military golem doing here in Association City, so far south from it's motherland?

"It's rather big, isn't it?" That's what Nana said.

"It's not only big, it's also extremely durable, and the mobility is not that bad as well. Wait it's just standing there?" the catgirl became even more puzzled.

"Joan, I don't want to get near this thing, it feels bad even from here." Nana sounded unsure of herself for the first time, since they met.

"What do you mean?" Joan asked, concerned. She wondered what might cause Nana such distress.

"It's a dirty thing, I feel like it would suck me in, if I came close enough." (Nana)

"Very well, stay with mister Sorgre, and give him a bird's eye view. I will try to contact some of the others and work something out." (Joan)

"Okay~" Nana cheered internally.

"I apologize in advance for not staying here, but I'm one of the few people who have seen something like this before. I'll do my part." Joan saluted out of habit, but didn't stay to look at reactions, heading out fast, jumping over the wall in two steps.

"Eh, isn't that Cad? Were you waiting for me, perchance?" (Joan)

@The Everdistant Utopia @TiggerBane

9. TiggerBane

Reading List:
    Link
    [Central zone]

"Not in the slightest I was actually coming here to complain to the guards about the fact that there isn't a singular person that I could see or hear around the back of this building wether that is upon the wall or anywhere else. Hello Sogre ma'am and Joan. Joan do you need any ammunition before we go on towards that massive Golem because I happen to have the majority of the bullet reserves with me. Also how cute is my new pet and look at what the Water spirit rat king has evolved into isn't it cute as well." Cadmium says this in a rapid fire speed all whilst speaking to the guardsmen at the same time and grabbing a 12m long snake that came around the corner and throwing it into one of the smaller golems in the neighbourhood. "Anyway I'll follow you in case you need some muscle to help you out on your quest."
    Note: @BB_Tensei or @Fossil one of you two can control Cad until I get back in 3-3 and a half hours in the boss fight get him to throw giant snakes at the boss or perform other such feats of physical strength.

10. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    [North Zone] - Slay the Sewer Invaders (C rank)
    Satisfied with his newest servant, the Mahjarrad stepped out into the rain along with Shoggy. Unfortunately though, it seemed that no sewer monsters were in the vicinity. Soremad wished to test how Shoggy would compare to the Mutant Mudscale clan, but since all of them escaped for some reason, his plans went down the drain.

"Well, a peaceful environment is not bad once in a while, right Shoggy?" Soremad looked above into the cloudy sky and let the rain drop on his face. It felt as if with it, all his troubles were going away.

The demonic servant nodded while being in its cute form imitated with its father.

However, soon, frown could be seen on both of their faces. As Soremad attuned to the world, he could feel dangerous vibes coming from north. The mana in the surroundings was being unsettled. As for Shoggy, it could not feel mana, however the Od inside it boiled. The cute little slime like thing also turned towards north. It felt a dangerous aura.

Although warning signs echoed inside their minds of both individuals, they still decided to march north. After all, which of the greatest treasures are not guarded by dangers?

On their way, they rarely encountered a new creature. Though both of them could certainly feel signs of several mighty creatures, in the end they managed to circumvent all of them. As for the Mudcale Clan, they also managed to encounter a few, however, Shoggy much to Soremad's delight, managed to devour all of them. And as they were about to step into the North Zone...

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

SFX: Yelling in a high-pitched voice.

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

The whole ground vibrated and both Shoggy and Soremad could feel a mighty creature running in their direction. This time, it did not seem like they would be able to avoid contact. The only thing left was to hide in the World of Illusion.

However, just as Soremad was about to cast the spell, he suddenly halted with an interesting gleam in his eyes.

There, in front of him was a scene of a young wizard miss escaping from what seemed to be a corrupted sewer golem, while constantly cursing at it. Behind the comedian duo followed a cute little girl.

Soremad smiled: 'Alone, that thing would be too much. However with their help...'

The Mahjarrat's and Shoggy's gaze intercepted.

The Shoggy immediately started to burn the vast quantity of Od in its body and as it did, maws, eyes, tentacles and disordered creature's body parts sprouted like crazy until reached size twice as voluminous as the golem.

Soremad stood on top of it, shape-shifted into a respectable old man with a white beard and spoke to the witch: "Let's team up!"

Not waiting for the witch to reply, the Shoggy below him stretched out its tentacles to bind the Golem's legs.

11. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link

Okay... Maybe... Just maybe... Baiting a gigantic golem with a single broom in the middle of heavy rain wasn't my best idea!!!!! >.<

Seriously!? This things steps are so humongous, that it catches up to my broom in no time! It's absurd! Absurd I tell you! I Was hoping to get away from it after baiting a bit, but I can't for the life of me get some distance!!! >.<

... And what in the world is that girl doing!? Wait, is she on foot? How in the world is she catching up!? I never saw someone running as fast as my broom!!!

I really need to leave this kingdom, this place is mad. Absolutely mad!!

Well, what am I supposed to do now... Maybe-

... Ah, dear Lucky, you really don't like me do you? I swear I'll help out in the temples on Nyllia next time I'm there, so... Please allow me to leave this place alive.

A gigantic strange and monstrous... Well, monster thing appeared right in front of me, it seemed to have a strange man atop of it that said "Let's team up!"

Ah, a monster decided to team up with the golem, how great... I'm dead.

Eh?

... It missed! It missed! It hit the golem's legs instead!!!! I can still survive!!!!!!!!!!

I made my broom go up to avoid the monstruous... Monster! And turned to the golem that was... It tripped! Being held by tentacles and stepping on wet ground made it trip! It tripped! Thank you so much Lucky, I'll definitely do my best to be a more faithful believer for now on!!!!

The monster or the golem the monster or the golem...? The golem first! The monster seems slow! >.<

"Take this you pile of annoying rock!!!!" I made a fireball as big as I could and threw it at the golem! Ah, my Mana... I hate casting big things...

It hit the golem and made a big boom! Haa! How is that?!

... Wait a bit, I'm throwing fire at a bunch of rock... Will that really do anything? Maybe I should have attacked the monstruous thing after all... Well, I'll decide after the smoke subsides...

12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee looked at the monster that had appeared, and thought it was "squiggly~" when she looked at the old man with curiosity but focused on aria instead.

Lee looked at Aria looked at the monster warily with suspicion, I guess she did not see that the monster blob thing attacked the golem on purpose....Lee thought as she went and hid behind a signpost, where she was able to observe the situation better. The monsters that had chased them seemed to be content waiting on the side-lines, waiting for the golem to weaken the enemies or defeat them, since they knew golems did not eat flesh.

MaliMi and Quaesitor like this.
  13. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: Then, let my humble self take on the role of a grumbling grandpa.

IC:
    [North-East Zone] - Slay the Sewer Invaders

'Good, very good. It is nice having good teammates!'

'IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY GODDAMN IT!!!'

The Mahjarrat angrily turns towards the magic girl and berates: "Cannot you see that my servant is also of that element? Do you think that fire will not harm him? Do not you have some single target spells?""

And indeed, as the smoke cleared, one could see that although the Golem did suffer some considerable damage, it was nothing serious. After all, it was not as weak to fire as the other sewer monsters. On the other hand.

"ASNKLDFLAWIFCNWKLAEFICJWOIFCNAWCN-lkm klneafioqw Oihneawv.jn AŮWIOEFN!!!" angry pained gibberish could be heard from the many maws of the Shoggy's body as some of the sparks landed on it and its body caught on fire. Shoggy reacted quickly and forcibly detached them saving its poor life. After all, it was extremely weak to fire and holy magic.

However, because of its actions, the Golem was freed.

Soremad was so mad that he nearly ripped his white beard. Next, he turned towards the little girl hiding behind a signpost: "And you! Are not you also a mage? What the heck you are doing! Seriously the young ones these days... If it was my time..."

@AliceShiki @leegood

leegood, AliceShiki and Quaesitor like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link

Wa-wait a bit! Did that guy just berate me for attacking the monster!? What's wrong with attacking something that tries to kill you!?

... Wait a bit... Is he actually...

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH THIS KINGDOM!?

That's it! I quit! As soon as I finish paying my debts I'm out of this place! There are only mad people here! Who on Lucky's name would have this kind of monstrosity as their servant! This is ridiculous! Ridiculous!!!!

Oh wait, the golem raised... And it seems angry... Ah!!

It stretched its hand and almost caught me! Shoo shoo! Go catch some butterflies instead!!!!

I dodged its hand and almost fell from my broom from the sheer wind pressure its arm created! Aaaah! Take another fireball!

Bullseye! In the mouth at that! How does that feel!?

Eh? No, scream of pain?
    ... Ah, it's a golem, right...

It's coming again!!!! >.<

I flew away from its swinging arm that collapsed a building with one blow... How am I supposed to beat that!?

... Oh wait, I can just ask, can't I?

"Hey Crazy Monster Man! How do we kill a Golem!?!?" I shouted, hoping he would hear me amidst this rain... He was certainly good at shouting, wasn't he? I could hear him perfectly well.

15. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    (o.o)! Hearing his comment, lee walked into action, 'Heal Thy wounds, Heal!" she cast that on the blobby monster, though when it hit the monster, It was a different shade of healing spell that seemed to lack the holy element in it, but in it's place was something else.
    "But your crazy too" Whispered lee out loud, though she was pretty sure that aria could not hear her. She sighed as she cast a spell upon aria "Let your health be well, Let Wounds go away sooner [Regeneration UP!]" Lee cast her Healing Buff spell at 10% regeneration for 10 minutes, and wiped away the sweat that had formed on her forehead.

16. MaliMi

Reading List:
    Link
    'Th-th-th-that insolent BRAT! She actually called me, she called me...'

*Coughs out magic power*

'The young ones these days, I swear if it had been two thousand years earlier... The miss wants it this way? I am a Crazy Monster Man? Very well then, you have what you wished for!'

The old man stares at the young miss with gleaming green eyes as he reverts back to his original form of a Mahjarrat, then he speaks slowly stressing every syllable: "This sewer golem? Angel attribute! Otherwise, good old bashing attacks!"

Then he points at the little girl, which finally walked over and said: "That kiddo over there reeks of it!"

After that, the Mahjarrat deemed the duo to be a complete waste of his time and turned his attention to the fight between Shoffy and the Golem instead.

'Tch! It is getting bad. Shoggy will not be able to last for long. What to do, what to do... What a?'

Suddenly, a disgusting magic power could be felt in the air. When Soremad turned over, he could see the kiddo casting a healing spell!

'Yes! Finally someone is useful!'

And then, the mangic power of the healing spell locked onto...

Shoggy!

"SHOOOGGYYYYYYYYYY!!!" Soremad yelled and rushed forward, however, it was too late. The healing spell, something Shoggy had a weakness too landed.

Seeing the spell land, the Mahjarrat despaired. there was no way, the injured Shoggy would be able to take it. Even if it miraculously survived, it would soon meet its end under the hands of the Golem.

The new servant. A demon capable of growing to the D boss rank would meet its end on the first day after it was born. So many materials. So much preparation. And all of it would go down the drain.

This was the first time upon waking up that the Mahjarrat felt a sense of defeat. And as he was kneeling there on the cold ground letting the raindrops fall on his head...

*Tap!*

A tentacle tapped on his shoulder.

The Mahjarrat looked and...

"WHAT A???"

He saw a perfectly fine Shoggy having a bout with the Golem.

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link

The Crazy Monster Man seemed to have gotten a cold and started coughing, so I couldn't really spend much time paying attention to him, and got back to-

Whoa!!! Don't try to kick me you golem!!!!

... Kick? Isn't that a good idea- *sneezes*

Huh? This one hurt less than the last... Just what is that girl?

Okay, I have a plan now! I think the Crazy Monster Man was blabbering something, but I couldn't hear properly... I kinda stopped paying attention actualy.

So... Let's get down to business!

"Hit its head!!!" I shouted to the big slimy monstruous scary thingy and flew near the height of the golem's knee, it was pretty scary because I could see the monster thing from somewhat close over here... *shivers*

I threw a fireball at the Golem's arm to call some attention... And it actually worked! It tried kicking me... Hey, isn't this a bit too close-

The kick aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost hit my head. That was a scary one, phew.

... Is what I would live to say, IF THAT SHOCKWAVE WASN'T BLOWING ME TOWARDS A BIG BUILDING AT A SPEED FASTET THAN MY BROOM CAN FLY AGAINST!!!!!

... Please tell me that they made the golem fall while it had only one foot on ground...

I felt a huge pain on my back and a cracking sound, then things went black.

18. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Σ(@o@)
    Lee became shocked when the witch girl was slammed into a building, she came close to the girl and...poked her to see if she was dead. Then checked her pulse "She's....Alive!" Lee knelt down by her side and started the process "Heal Thy wounds [Heal]! Cure Thy Body [Cure]!"

She had used enough so that broken bones were repaired and set back in place, But for a full healing, she would have to use more mana than she is willing in a danger zone. Holding her by the armpits, she started dragging Aria, but then stopped when she realized that she did not have the muscle strength to do so.....

"I need-Need to wake her up!"
    And so she did what any normal person would do and began tickling the witch girl "Errrr....Breakfast is ready?"
    She was trying both methods of waking people up (her father) that she knew, food or tickling.

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link

No no Firia, don't do it like that! It's too embarrassing! I-it tickles! N-n-no I'm going to-!

"Haa!!

... Eh? Where is Firia? Why aren't we on a flowery field...? Ah, it was a dream? Lu-Lucky! Don't do that kind of thing to me!!!"

I looked around and saw... A girl... Ah! The girl that followed me... Rain and... Holy Lady Luck! The golem is still there!!! On the ground though, ah, good thing it was punched to the ground at least...

The girl was looking at me with a weird face though... Uhn... Di-did hear what I just said!? Tha-that's embarrassing!!! >///<

"Le-let's go after the Golem! You should do your best too!" >.<

I shouted and hopped on my broom again before flying out into the rain... Now, it is on the ground, but how do we get rid of it!?

"Crazy Monster Man! Don't Golems have a weakpoint or something!? Can't we do anything to make it stop moving!?"

20. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorgre nodded at both of them. “Very well, then I shall- Nuh?” He stopped what he was about to say as Hildr tugged on his clothes, showing her badge. He looked at the badge puzzled for a while before taking the badge and bringing it near his ear.

After some moments, he sighed heavily before giving the badge back to the boarkin.

“It seems the Chairwoman doesn’t thinks that my presence is needed, so I’ll have to retreat now. I’ll be going back to the headquarters now.” Sorgre said, picking Hildr in a princess carry and running off as he yelled. “Godspeed!”

Name: Sorgre Hardwood
    Race: Half ogre, half human
    Sex: Male
    Position: Receptionist

Specialty: Healing Magic/Holy Magic
    Spells:

Spell Name: Minor Rite of Healing
    Spell Type: Healing-Type
    Spell Description: A simple healing magic from one of the Belgard's systems of magic.

Spell Name: Minor Rite of Purification
    Spell Type: Offensive-Type
    Spell Description: A simple purification magic from one of the Belgard's systems of magic. It cleaneses inpurities and dispell curses.

Spell Name: Minor Rite of Benediction
    Spell Type: Support-Type
    Spell Description: A simple strengthening magic from one of the Belgard's systems of magic.

Spell Name: Greater Rite: Haven Under the Lady's Tree
    Spell Type: Barrier-Type/Healing-Type
    Spell Description: An advanced magic from one of the Belgard's systems of magic. It heals allies in a certain area, dispells curses and cleanses impurities.

Spell Name: First Sacrament - The Spear
    Spell Type: Misc-Type
    Spell Description: A standard spell for those who choose to be priests of the Lady. It allows the user to use it in two ways. EIther by creating spears of light which can be controled or by infusing the user's body with light, turning him into a 'spear of the goddess'.

Appearance: 250 cm tall, light brown skinned man with a large build and Caesar cut, dark brown hair.
    Personality: He is mostly a serious person, quite ill tempered, but not a bad person. For those near him, Sorgre is quite friendly.
    Magic Origin: Order