Spoiler Sundering Nature

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by JuuHachi, Feb 16, 2018.

1. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sundering-nature/

This just came out today and I really really like it! The raws are complete but I can't read chinese and I don't know where to find it so can any of the great masters tell me what happens to grandma wang and Qui qui girl?

And the mystery bro that led MC to the herb tea shop? And all misunderstandings that people thought about MC who is new to the guardian stuff?ヽ(´∀`)ノ

2. hatoyin97

hatoyin97 «Frigid Heart Petrification Manual»

Reading List:
    Link
    Technology.is delicate stuff... cultivatiors unrestrained aura can destroy all near by technology... I still wonder why people keep writing mordern themed cultivation novels.

3. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Because that's what their imagination dictated.

4. hatoyin97

hatoyin97 «Frigid Heart Petrification Manual»

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean sure fantasy and all magic stuff...
    But there should atleast be some grpund rules...
    Without them is more like a self fulfilment fanfiction than an actual novel.

5. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what do you expect? XD
    At least some people find it enjoyable. Who knows? Maybe the ground rules you're talking about will get explained later on like what most chinese authors do on their novels.

6. Nitpicking Reader

Nitpicking Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please heeelp!! I need spoilers for this novel asap to see if I can continue reading or drop it. I've read till chapter 12, and in chapter 10 the MC said some crap that made me despise him about his cheating ex-girlfriend.
    And in the reviews people who had read till volume 3 say he's still chasing his cheater of ex-girlfriend. But another review at vol 6 says the thing between him and his ex-girlfriend was concluded in later volumes.
    So I want to know when it was concluded (volume number or chapter please) and how (she died/ he went with a new girl/ he went with her again)?
    Thank you!!

7. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    around vol 4 was when he finally decided to move on and decided to go after the dancer girl. I stopped reading around the middle of vol 5 since this is actually better read in a binge

Nitpicking Reader likes this.
  8. Nitpicking Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you very much!!
    Please tell me who is this dancer girl? not Qing QiaoQiao? when you say he moved on, you mean he has no lingering feelings about her right? and what happened to her? just asking so he won't chase after her again :D
    don't worry this is a spoiler setion just spill the beans plz :3

9. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm not worried about the spoilers lol i made this spoiler thread it's been a long time since I last read so everything is hazy when it comes to names and detailed details but if Qing Qiao Qiao is that big boobed dancer girl that acted like a tomboy and let MC stay at her apartment then yes. He lost all feelings he had for the ex after she kept on going out with the 2nd gen that she got with while dating him even when she almost ended up getting raped at the club she was brought to by the 2nd gen. She reappears around the middle of Vol 4 as the still gf (in name) by the 2nd gen and then revealed to have a special ability (i think but she definitely had something special about her) to be used (and then ultimately discarded after it since she'll die if it succeeds) that the 2nd gen's fam needs since they are in fact cultivators and has connections with the top cultivators. What they're planning to do has something to do with the past of The Top Cultivator and a pretty well known event that the Heavenly Dao enacted since that particular generation of cultivators was disrupting the balance, MC only saved the ex because he was being a good person and seeing how she has changed into a person he no longer knew and didn't like it he moved on and decided to take a good look at the tomboy/bff/ big sister/ dancer friend he had that always took good care of him. This girl was the phoenix girl from vol 2 or 3 i think. They started cultivating their feelings in vol 5 while going through a special mission issued by the gov't to their team. (take the vol numbering with a grain of salt since I'm probably wrong about the numbering but the sequence of events is right)

10. Nitpicking Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!
    *big sigh* Now I can give it a try, because it was worse to read than NTR

JuuHachi likes this.
  11. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah i know the author doesn't hesitate nor shy away from heavy topics so it could be upsetting but they're good in balancing it so... good luck on reading