Spoiler Divorce: The Lofty Young Lady Spoilers Please!!!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiti, Feb 12, 2018.

1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    her real dad is Lou yang, the one MC's mom has been married, to be able have 2 wives he raped his fiance, MC's mom and married her saying,she was raped by a wild man.
    he confessed everything he has done, in the first life, when he was killing MC and her mom.
    then. even LY's parents knew MC is a legitimate daughter, but to keep MC's mom oppressed, they hide everything. truly a family of scumbags
    new husband is Xia something. he took the blame to be with MC's mom.

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I see!!!.... thank you!
    What is the mc's relationship with her maternal grandparents? .... Also who is the ml?

3. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's maternal side a general grandfather, a princess grandma and an uncle, who loves MC and her mom very much. that's why LY married MC's mom, she can control anybody in her family and even MS's mom's uncle (or cousin not sure) the empire. ML is the third price, he is 20 years old and MC kinda forced herself on him to break her engagement to the guy that married her sis in the first life.

4. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil me more about ml?

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    when the mom asked for a divorce and the dad's family took the mc what excuse did they give? (since the mc tecnically is not related to them lol :D)

6. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    there was a celebration of one of LY's parents birthday, 3. and 5. prices also attended. 5. price is the bad one, who actually beaten half sis, before for being in the wrong place in the wrong time. something happened I don't quite remember but the 3. price and MC ended up alone, MC kinda threaten him to take responsibility for her. nothing happened but she needed someone to tell the family she is taken :blobamused:. she said she can make herself, look deflowered, if he refused. he was shocked and asked for some time to think about it. he was so impressed with her, so he kind of started to stalk her and be the hero, every time MC needs.

because MC was registered as the daughter of the family by the request of (not really sure ) grandfather, they said she can't leave.

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    do we see the dad or his family talking to mc after the mom marries the other dude? ...like did they try to convice the mc to not accept him?
    (the part were the dad was angered to death by mc calling the other dude dad was super funny :D)

did the mom try to get her daughter back during that time they had her?

8. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry I'm still not there yet. but I will write once I read that much.
    one quick funny and disturbing think
    the 3. prince thought how come he is been threaten by a 12 years old girl, when he protected himself for 20 years.

alexfilia likes this.
  9. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... the mom did try to take her daughter with her when she divorced. However, MC refused to go because she wanted to stay in the family to enact her plans. Later, once she had set up the downfall of the family, she orchestrated the event where the 2nd hubby falsely confessed to rape in order to marry her mother. Once 2nd hubby was identified as her father, she moved to his family and changed her surname to his.

The dad and his family do talk to the MC after she moves to the other family. The fiance is engaged to the daughter of the dad's family and once MC moves to the other family, she is not the one engaged to the fiance anymore. Fiance wants to break the marriage agreement with dad's family and go to propose marriage to MC's new family. There's a lot of times when the dad's family and stepsister try to convince MC to let the fiance go.

There's another really funny part where everytime MC calls the father as "Uncle L", he cringes and rages in his head about how his own daughter is calling him uncle.

10. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    her dad was so enraged, he tried to kill MC for calling him uncle. MC's mom saw her daughter was injured and decided to marry Xiao person, so her daughter will gave protection of a real father.
    before this MC was kidnapped and it was planned by step mom and dad. things happened and she saved herself, ML was injured here and now have a blood clot on his head. MC got the ransom money and bought lots of rice eith it. there was a food shortage and MC made it look like step mom was hiding food from empire. step mom was send to jail. so MC's mom became important for them because they need to save her. this time was MC's birthday party and the place Xiao came to say he is the rapist.
    MC pleaded with empire to forgive him and made her mom feel sorry for him, by investing an illness, that could only be cured if he had a wife. mom was not willing until the dad attacked MC.
    by the way MC was so disgusted with dad he understands MC knows everything and done the things to destroy him. he also saw a dream of himself killing MC.

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    dad deserves it :ROFLMAO: .....did the ex fiance came to propose in the other family? ....if so what was their reaction?
    Did the new dad's family (mother - father) excepted the mom?

12. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler what is fate of scum father? And scum ex fiance

13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    half sister is pregnant but she still run after ex fiance his surname is Wu. sis is so desperate even her mom sometimes felt disgusted with her. her mom can't get pregnant, so she is behaving like she is, so the father wouldn't left her in prison. nobody knows but she is planning to get sister's baby, even the sis doesn't know.
    ex is like a dog following MC and MC always behave ambiguously, she use him to drive sis crazy, but when he try to score a marriage with her, she rejects him, saying she is no lunger a Lou (author said people hated the name, so she choose the other dad with a nice name). the other dad and MC's maternal family both strong. empire didn't want to grand marriage in fear of the combined strength. stuff (don't remember) happened and empire give them permission. second dad was so happy, he hugged mom and she was pink all over.
    second was thinking MC was foxy, but when she first called him dad, she looked like a little girl with sparkling eyes, so he is trying his best as fater. the fiance is not even in the same level with second dad's family, so he was rejected. in a hunting trip fiance tried to win, so he can ask to marry MC from empire, but MC jumped in front of his arrow she was injured, ML saved her and win the competition

14. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read the wedding ceremony of MC's mom and that @#$%^& real dad tried to rape and kill the mom. MC saw and saved her mom. most people saw who ge was too, MC's new cousin also asked, why he never touched her, when they were married, but want to harm her now. MC is so angry. ML increased his secret guards around MC too.

morticia_addams and alexfilia like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the dad say?? o.o

Also what happened that led the emperor to grand them marriage?

16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really understand how they were granted marriage there was a lot of people and it was in the hunting competition. as MC was hurt everyone was around, but new dad. than he came with haggard appearance, then I couldn't understand why he came like that, but empire pitted him and allow the marriage.
    most people still don't know it was MC's father, the new dad increase the security and was so angry. he has no character development, so I can't say more.
    i feel so bad for the half sis, she might grove up to be bad, but now she is 12. she was rapped because of her father, but MC set up for her to have a very public miscarriage she didn't, but she was send to temple. MC still give complicated signals to fiance and he still hope to have her as main wife and sis as concubine.

17. Ctiy93

Ctiy93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel picked up by anyone?

18. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I gat bored of this around chapter 100. her mom got pregnant and step mom was so jealous of her happiness she send people to say the second father is not the rapist. second dad convinced mom to move on and not pay attention to her. the step mom was saved from prison with a body double and it turns out the double was her cousin, and she lost all support from her family and dad killed her to say, she was the criminal not her. the 12 years old sis lost the baby because of MC and she was replaced with MC to marry ex fiance. MC made it look like they were going to kill her and replace sis with her. MC's family got angry and talked to empire. empire send her away from the capital to rest. ex fiance blame everything to 12 years old sis and even hitted her, she was so upset and her father told her something and nobody saw her after that until her mom died she wasn't around

19. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobunsure::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: really dizzy from all the sneak peaks:sushi_peak:... Will wait for English translation!! Hope it get picked up soon... Might be more interesting then, will put it in my "to be read list" but its not interesting enough for me to MTL...

20. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rather than MC and ML this novel sounds more like MC's mother and her new father's love story.:D