Spoiler (BL) Marriage is Difficult

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Marriage is Difficult (婚难从[穿书])
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/2684.html
    Description: (MTL) 105 Chapters
    Actor Han Jingchen woke up one day and found himself crossing, thinking "My life is not over",
    But he found himself in a tragic love story of a love affair.
    He's a wicked little brother, a bastard.
    Huang Gunyan: "Meet billions of billions of grand President," the Hero,
    He is the big four chaebol of the Huang Yan, he is the Huang Fu tycoon's helm;
    His character charm crazy upright, ruthless high-handed, bloodthirsty ruthless spicy, vigorous, quick and accurate!
    The following omitted to praise the President 10,000 words ...
    "I am your man!" said the president of Huang Fu-June. ”
    Han Jingchen mouth twitching: You should like the appearance of delicate but the character of patience and strong intelligence of the female owner ...
    It's a stomachache.
    In short, this is a bizarre love story about the male president who loves a male partner ╮(╯▽╰)╭.
    Ps:1v1, easy, having children (Unknown?)

XD, Jadeite524, veihakase and 21 others like this.
  2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers please:aww:

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmigration?
    Multi-million dollars President?
    Suddenly a Korean term in a Chinese novel...

So little info to go on..........anyway, watching.

cheerydandan, Izn, Ease and 8 others like this.
  4. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

V_lezer, cheerydandan and missycin like this.
  5. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Mpreg? Are we going to have lil dumplings?

6. hothotpot

hothotpot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dumplings? (//°ꈊ°//)
    *immediately lurks in the shadows* _(┐「ε: ) _

7. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pleaseee:oops:

8. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Silently add to my watch thread:blobpeek::blobnosebleed:

9. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  10. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH~~~~! I like reading Mpreg novels. Yes, someone please provide spoilers~ :cookie::cookie: I have not come across many Mpreg novels so it'll be nice if someone would make a pickup thread for them or recommend me some.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Boinkers and EveningWind like this.
  11. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *lurking for Spoilers* :aww::aww:

12. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa.. Gosh.. How did I missed this Mpreg Novel? *Stunned and Shocked*

13. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same i would like some recommend too please :sushi_tea:

Boinkers likes this.
  14. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beging for spoilers... Please please pretty please?:aww:

15. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading this one, still at chapter 73, but still no marriage. ML proposed MC around chapter 65, and they wanted to get marry 3 months later. Their smut after they officially engage quite hot :blobnosebleed: (ch 69 and continue at ch 70)

Han Jingchen : He's our MC, when woke up he found himself in a hospital. A butler (later MC called the butler Lei Shu (Uncle Lei)) brought MC back to Han family. MC has 3 half siblings, the eldest is Han Yicheng (mtl), he didn't like MC at first, grown to like him to the point of pampering MC. the 2nd is Han Yufei, she's the villain girl who supposed have rivalry w/ the female lead. She dislikes MC, but didn't give too much trouble to MC, though she slapped MC iirc bc ML wanted to engage w/ MC. and the 3rd sibling, is an uni student iirc, he mostly spend time in lab w/ his professor to do research and rarely appear in the story. MC always cook for his roommates.

Huangfu Junyan, mtl name, not sure about the correct name : Our ML, almost half of the novel he misunderstood MC name, he thought MC name is Jing Chen, and thought that he's Han Yicheng's little lover. He has enmity w/ Han Yicheng, and tried to deny his feeling for MC, he even tried to give up on MC, but whenever met MC, he soften and feels couldn't give up. When saw MC drunk w/ Lu Qianzhi (an actor), he thought of MC as little goblin bc he already has Han Yicheng, but still get close w/ Lu Qianzhi when actually Lu Qianzhi only want to be MC's friend. Later when found out that MC actually the 4th young master of Han family he's quite shocked. Previously he asked his assistant to search any info about MC, but ML deleted it w/o reading it, bc ML wanted to give up on MC, but after knew the truth ML thought that he was so stupid xDD He wanted MC to call him Jun jun, and he called MC Cheng cheng (iirc MC's big bro also called him like this)

Han Yicheng : MC's eldest brother, when the first time met MC, he didn't like MC, later grown to like MC (as younger brother ofc). He brought MC to golf, but everyone mistook MC as his little lover, bc no one ever heard that Han family has 4th young master yet. He has mutual disgust w/ ML, and even opposed MC w/ ML at first.

Lin Yufeng : he's one of MC roommates (the other one is Ding Zilei). He has a big brother who has acute brocon, tbh it's feel like the big bro in love Lin Yufeng, bc when MC asked Lin Yufeng what gift he sent to his big brother, Lin Yufeng said that his big bro only want a kiss from Lin Yufeng. His big bro quite hostile at MC at first, but slowly they're okay.

Yin Ruoshi : She's the supposed female lead, she tried a lot of tricks to get close to ML, bc she wants to be ML's wife. But all her trick was failed and not working like the original story line, even MC surprised that all ML+FL meeting failed. The first time she tried to accidentally slips on stairs and catch ML attention ended up w/ her getting nosebleed, and there's a red spot on her skirt bc her monthly period came. The 2nd time iirc she copied MC, MC accidentally fall when he's on ML's company bc of shooting a new drama and ML saved him, but when FL did it, ML assistant kinda saw her trick and ML ended up did not pay attention when she fell. The 3rd time, she wanted accidentally meet ML (or was it the 2nd male lead, Lu Qianzhi) on her night job as waiter, she intended spill wine on ML iirc, but failed, and she didn't clean the spill on the floor and MC fell bc of it and ML saved MC again. Later she even drugged ML wine so she could have one night stand w/ ML, but bc MC already has feeling for ML, so he found ML first and had sex w/ ML (though MC pretend it wasn't him, while ML agreed to do it bc his voice and even smell just like MC, later ML knew that he was MC though). Bc she failed to get ML, later she hooked up w/ old man, but bc the old man prefer virgin, so FL did operation to implant hymen. Her virginity already giving to her previous sportman bf. But she seemed still want to get ML . . . i need to read more

The first time MC saw ML when he was w/ Lin Yufeng, and met w/ Lin Yufeng's bi bro, ML called the big bro, and bc MC scared and didn't want to involve w/ ML or FL, he ran away. The 2nd time when MC was in bathroom, ML at the stall next door asked for tissue. What ? so ML need to go to bathroom ? wasn't he have hidden bodyguard how could solve the tissue thing etc that's what MC thought. After gave ML tissue, MC who was scared ran away from the bathroom as fast as possible, and kinda watched how FL tried to "accidentally" met w/ ML again. Later there's some more of MC accidentally met or saved by ML when MC fell. There's one time MC got fever and ML brought him more and stripped MC, bc ML didn't know why he didn't want others (his maids or butlers) saw naked MC.

Oh, i remember one of ML and his mom convo after they accidentally met MC, MC at first thought ML dated w/ a beautiful woman, until realized that she was ML's mom. Big bro picked MC :

Mom : Mom knows that you like men
    ML : !
    Mom : Your father knows it too
    ML : !
    Mom : At first we thought you like Han Yicheng (MC's big bro)
    ML : . . . . . *did my parent get paralyzed?*
    Mom : Guess that wasn't the case
    ML : Mom, you know too much
    Mom : So you like the little brother, his skin is so smooth
    ML : Don't touch him! He's my wife.

:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing @Aeli

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan @JellyJellyFishy @i_amhandsome @nixxara @GaiaJupiter @wolf.prince

17. Cian-Chan

Cian-Chan Disappearing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh... What's this? What genre does this have? When I saw the first word "actor" on the description on the first thread, I thought it was an entertainment world novel then I saw president? Is it pertaining to an entertainment agency or another business? Did MC become an actor after transmigrating even though he's now a young master?

Need more info and spoilers please...

18. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, MC become an actor. He's previously already an actor, but not that well-known, so now he wanted to try again, not to mention his current body still 18 y.o. In Uni he also in performing art, he also like singing, but he ruined his voice, and now he lacked confidence to try singing~ ofc later he regain his confidence and his singing talent much better than in his previous life. Why he decided to become actor even though he's a young master ? first bc he likes it, and MC just a illegitimate child, so he understand his special identity and didn't want to get involve w/ Han's family business, and he feels like he should depend on himself. Though later, bc the big bro pampers MC, he even decided to invest on MC's movie just to show his support.

I think ML has some different business, but if i understand mtl correctly, he also has entertainment agency. He even told Qian Tianjun (forgot the right name) to scout and became MC's broker.

19. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this~!
    MC is an actor in previous life. He just taking a nap after filming, and then cross to the new world. The new world is the book (script) that MC was filming. So, he know (some) about the plots. This is actually a world with one FP and four big boss. The four big boss are MC's elder brother, ML, roommate's brother, and actor's brother.

Iirc MC decided to hug his brother thighs. Later they really have a good relationship and bigbro is a bit brocon haha.
    One thing lead to another, MC met the ML, ML interested with MC, but MC didn't really want to associate with him so he tried to avoid him. But later they will married.

The FP in the story is different with the script. The FP looks like a retard. From the first time the ML didn't like the FP. But the FP keep trying to hook up ML.

Another villain is the elder sister. She love ML. She is spoiled by her father. So her personality is no good. Her end is worse than FP.

But there's something that confusing for me...
    After they married, they go to their honeymoon. Then there's an accident. Their plane blow up. Iirc there're two alternate. But I don't know if it's an alternate or just a dream. Because MC wake up (alternate 1). But then MC wake up again (alternate 2). Or maybe it's because I used mtl wkwk.

Overall this is a good story. And yeah...there's MPreg!!!

20. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MPreg!:blobnosebleed:
    Count me in!!!:blobhero: