Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I am thinking that the pregnancy happen when YWW 'abroad' that's why in the YWW's side, they don't know about her pregnancy. Didn't the little devil is almost 5?? And I thought that YWW came back to country around 4 years ago?? (hopefully I don't get the wrong number)

I want to support twin theory...but didn't 'YWW' and Black Rose have different age...with BR is older than 'YWW' for a few years. That's why I make that too confusing theory before..

2. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stretchmark is not necesarry occur after givebirth. My neighbourd wife already have 2 sons but no stretchmark. The boob sag also not really visible if that woman keeping her body healthy with exercise
    Cmiiw

Elliana, Ddragonesse and kadowo like this.
  3. Attolis

Attolis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, it's not weird at all that you know your neighbour's wife does not have stretch marks.

Elliana, Faithisi, XiaoSha and 2 others like this.
  4. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi thanks to all the translators!
    I finally caught up ;;

Me: tries to make sense of YWW=NWY
    My brain: error 404 page not found

Off to exams!

Elliana, riyo, blueoddog and 5 others like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    That's beyond strange though. The belly expands for 6-7-8 months. Although some don't expand too much (lucky girls), it's still stretching the skin. Even if the woman exercises and manages to avoid loose skin and a sagging belly after giving birth to the babyb, it's practically impossible to avoid some stretch marks on the skin there... What kinda sorcery :blobdizzy:

6. Laylieth

Laylieth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it doesnt scary at all, since i also saw it with my own eyes. Lol. I was lucky to hear her chat with my mom about the stretchmark topic and she just show to us around her smooth belly, no stretchmark. She only tell us that during her pregnancies she smear her belly with pure olive oil twice everyday after bath. It prevent stretchmark, she said. And she only complaining about the boobs since she is breastfeeding for almost 2 years

ludagad likes this.
  7. Hassa.G

Hassa.G Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway the sooner or later the suspense will come soon just have to wait...

But seriously because of the upcoming development of little bun can't wait how the reaction between SYH, grandmother (SYH), SX, QRX , all the bodyguard and Si families reaction.... especially NYW when he sees the big devil as he cant bear anymore with the little devil.

8. byunisperv

byunisperv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the wildman really is SYH, based on how the author potrays SYH/his character the chances of him mistaking YWW for someone else is slim

AsukaU likes this.
  9. xyxy6409

xyxy6409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know how ya feel, so many theories :blobdizzy::sweating_profusely:
    I hope the author reveal some more stuffs about YWW/NWY

Anna Sky likes this.
  10. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope this isn't another rip-off of HM with the whole drugged basis to have a child so that's why he may have no idea he has one. I just think it's weird when SYH is all so rich and powerful that he can't figure out who she really is. o_O

elsaSmith797 and kiara8 like this.
  11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, would he really let himself get drugged and sleep with some random woman? xDD If it goes there, I give up, totally give up on this.

AsukaU likes this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be one of QRX’s attempt?

13. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you think about this, YWW goes out of country, enter martial art/assassin clan, get to know SYH on mission/fight against him and they fall in love, other clan attack her, she lose her memory, her family takes her back, SYH search for her and finds her in love with other man and without memories, ofc he gets mad for someone taking his woman, we all know the rest. She might left SYH when she got pregnant because 1) wants to protect baby from their enemies 2) SYH might or might not say at some point that he isnt interested in having children(probably misunderstanding, he probably though in line, we are busy right now, it would be hard for us, and she understood it like I hate children, we need to kill them all xD ). And this probably happened before terrorist attack when she gave birth to little bun and she was too weak to beat attackers? I really hope we are not going to get some double reincarnation thing thing that she "absorbed" assassin knowledge or something like that... not big fan of those kind of stories because they are in most of cases very badly written and I often have feeling author doesnt know how to fix story so lets add more reincarnation in story xD

14. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking something like this as well at first, but then what about her brother Nie dude? Same family name... Seemed like blood related brother.

miko_ likes this.
  15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, but is he that stupid? And if he was (personally I think he's an idiot despite the author's attempts to convince me he's super perfect), why didn't QRX reap the benefits lol. Guess she's stupid as well to let him slip her fingers and do some other woman. Well, this is all a guess, so who knows...

AsukaU, kiara8 and miko_ like this.
  16. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH said did she dream about a child and YWW told him, how he saw a boy arrogant, devil like and it is impossible anyone's but SYH's genes will have a baby like him. SYH said arrogant devil? YWW change the subject and said she will tell a bedtime story and she told a really bad version of red riding hood SYH was happy they didn't have children. in the morning YWW met with the Taoist group and said, if they can do the job, she will pay them alot.

Nanashy, Ivivivi, xyxy6409 and 11 others like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 743: Luckily does not have children
    SYH asks her if she was dreaming. In addition to that, he doesn't understand how she can suddenly give birth to such a strange idea. While holding her cell phone, YWW tells him that today, she happened to see a very cute little milk baby, the little milk baby's temperament, arrogance, and indifference made her feel that if were to talk to him, it'd lower her IQ. He was very similar to being a little devil, she almost thought it was his illegitimate child... SYH repeated, arrogant, indifferent, mighty, devil? Finished! YWW realizes she accidentally exposed her real thoughts about SYH to him... Trying to save herself, she tells him that the point is, the little milk baby was really beautiful, who could have such powerful genes to give birth to such a nice baby? Unless their genes mixed together, it's possible to give birth to such a nice little beautiful doll. SYH asks her [Want to?] YWW then recalled the little milk baby's chilly small face, she couldn't help but to shiver, she tells him to forget about it, someone just wants her to play with them for a few days. If NWM is serious, she doesn't mind trying. If it were her own, she wouldn't be able to bear it, with the big devil, it's enough for her, if there was a small one, would she still have her smooth and steady days?

YWW then replies, it's late, why doesn't he sleep? After this peroid of recuperation, SYH's sleep has been becoming more and more stable, even if she's occasionally not around, he's still able to sleep well. SYH then replies that he's preparing to. YWW then calls SYH then asks him if he wants to listen to a bed time story, he tells her okay. YWW coughs then started to tell her story, a long long time ago, there was a little girl, because of her grandmother giving her a very beautiful red hat, everyone called her little red riding hood. One day, little red riding hood went to bring a cake to her grandma, but as the result on the road, she encountered a big wolf. Little red riding hood had never seen such a handsome wolf before, so she fooled the wolf into going to the little woods with the cake, then little red riding hood viciously said, you've eaten my cake, now you're my wolf... SYH: "..." Even if he never heard the fairy tale before, he also knows the bedtime story... but doesn't something seem wrong?

The next morning, the 5 group of people all appeared with dark circles around their eyes. Though YWW was energetic, it was strange to see dark circles around their eyes, she asks them if they were being thieves last night. Fake daoist: "How is that possible, we're a serious team!" A single flower branch (YZH): "Right, we haven't done anything!" YWW: "..." It seems as if this happened before? The foreigner that moves bricks friend: "Boss, in order to play as good bodyguards, captain ordered us to watch a lot of movies, so for this task, you can rest assure, boss." When YWW heard his words, she felt very moved, she didn't expect these people to be so reliable. It must of been hard on them, so thoughtful! They can rest assure, if this business is handled well, she'll give them big red envelopes!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Elliana, Amaunett, Yukari_me and 27 others like this.
  18. Silent Radioactivity

Silent Radioactivity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this kid threw everything out of the loop.

I dread SYH's reaction when he finds out that the boy is YWW's kid.

Rangeles and blueoddog like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I dread SYH’s reaction when he finds out that YWW gave birth to his kid and neither of them knew about it.

Elliana, Rangeles, Blue17 and 8 others like this.
  20. veilan91

veilan91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could it be Si Yehan brother son! he have one older brother right and Si Xia father (if i am not mistaken). We haven't heard anything about him yet. and Si Xia keep on recalling about a 'sister'. which occurred to me that maybe the sister is actually his father girlfriend and he called her as 'jiejie' and is missing right now

and why wan wan knows martial art because her body contain two souls, hers and the other is rose something-something (lol i couldn't recall her name) and the moon marked appeared on her like just the mc in father, mother run away again

but hey, this is just a conspiracy theory and we do love conspiracy theories

Aster Anemone likes this.