LCD Shadow Hack

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Posiaden123, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    is it just me or have the last few chapters told us almost nothing, the author is going really heavy on the filler here

elengee likes this.
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's how he rolls. You get a few action / increase power chapters that are hollow and then afterwards he needs the filler to keep having a story, lol. Actually he is quite shitty at connecting things too, he should've had the female shadow copy her energy in these chapters. It'll probably only get mentioned as an afterthought later on when he wants to use it.

3. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This authors needed notepad besides him

elengee likes this.
  4. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo a shoehorned special bloodline? i'm totally lost on whats happening here

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It's just that the system assists his battle experience through multiple shadows, and various other factors and he went into battle sage mode, aka enlightenment during fighting or something. And that dude assumed he must have a bloodline that should have been the reason he has that potential.

So he saw something and made the wrong assumption.

Yarbles likes this.
  6. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    that makes sense, but this chapter makes it seem like he really does have the bloodline, especially when he asks the machine and it doesn't answer.

Yarbles likes this.
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is kind of lacking in writing technique, even the whole skip into the talk i was like did i skip a chapter or something? I've been having that feeling a lot lately lol.

At this point, he'll refine the witch stuff in front of them, probably start sparkling with his rainbow armour and maybe reach silver level and they'll be shocked. To be honest i think going back inside and clearing over the 20th or something might be a good way to cling onto the war god thingy for protection.

That or scaring people off with the nudist's aura copying.

Yarbles likes this.
  8. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    deity execution, battle sage bloodline... they sound nice but i want some explanation :/ author just pulled them out of his ass and was like 'yep, they're a thing now'

9. Odeio6

Odeio6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the actual f*** just happened? I mean, he finds out some extremelly powerfull people want to kill him, and those guys just saved him, and are his only potential allies, so he brutally murders them because they were somewhat disrespectfull? I can't imagine how thick the plot armor will have to be for him to not die

Random Refugee and Zx like this.
  10. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have re read chapters 126 through 130 almost 3 times and i am horribly horribly confused. Does he or does he not have this bloodline, why was he suddenly so enraged by the idea that really strong greedy people would want to kill him to steal his secrets when everything he does is concealing all his abilities so strong greedy people don't try to kill him to steal his secrets. also why did he suddenly kill Tang Baichen for just saying the even he would be tempted by a 1 in 100 chance of breaking through by killing him? Honestly I still can't find the part in this story where he was even invited to the city lords mansion. I feel like it skips from "people are waiting for him" to suddenly he is in a building surrounded by all the strongest young people of the generation. did no one at all notice the giant glob of energy slowly exit his bag of holding and merge into his body while he is just sitting at the god damn dinner table? where did this Deity execution blade come from? if he is supposed to meet the city lord, where the hell is he? Did they actually explain the danger? they just kinda said that the flux guild sage wants to kill him and they should work as a team, then explained why the other person wants to kill him, why did he go berserk? why do they even think he has Battle Sage bloodline, they have the census and can probably trace back the last 30 god damn generations of his family. on that note, Li only talks about his father's side of the family when he thinks back to the possibility of battle sage bloodline, does his mother not exist? does he think he only inherits bloodline from his father and his father's father? all in all the last 5 issues have been a complete and utter fiesta of what the hell is happening.

Random Refugee likes this.
  11. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    this is... bad

i had decently high hopes in the first hundred chapters or so but the author just kinda gave up on it all, changed his own MCs character and stopped caring if anything made sense or was even explained.

12. Zx

Zx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain the last couple chapters, it's like shit is happening without much explanation (126-130).

13. postbank

postbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will explain for the people who are to keen on raging because the novel is not what they expected it to be....

So basically this is what happend witht he first point namely the missing chapter rumor (there is no missing chapter very very low change)
    Why is that? the chapter started witht he word rebellion like the previous chapter talked about it but u can see this is a similar method used in tv series.
    At the start of a new episode they will fast forward to some important statement directly diving into the reaction
    Why would they do something like this? its a form of shock material.......
    As for him going into berserk state its because his only relevance is that of a tonic they do not even see him as a human being less than a pig/chicken.
    That is not the only reason he can basically fuck them all up with his system as long as he enters the 5th dimension no one can mess with him.
    So his Mc ruthelessness that is the one most redeeming feature any author on any cultivation novel wants to award his mc with this is a moment for it to shine.

Namelijk instead of pissing his pants he will bite back like a dog fucking up the sage/god even if all his limbs are chopped off.
    So this triggers his sage bloodline including the opperunity to fuse with the witch thunder blood flux energy.
    As this is the most cornerd/enraged the mc has ever been and HE STILL DARES TO DIRECT HIS WHOLE KILLING INTENT AT THIS SAGE WITHOUT SHRINKING BACK.
    That is basically the message the author wants to portray i know its a bit vague and fucked up but still its easily understood if people stopped raging and just reread the chapters....

As for him killing the 2 dudes (not sure if the lord child will die but if it happens he is fucked as for the first guy meh)
    Those 2 people dying is the only thing i cannot explain as this is just to fucking rash as they only had hostile intentions without trying to kill him.

Edit: as for the deity executioneer skill its not a skill but a state namely his bloodline activated its a way if thinking/feeling that opens a whole new state of being.
    Hence the projection its like having dragon blood inside you and because of your rage people will feel intimidated duo to instinctively feeling traces of it in his kiling intent creating the mirage of the dragon ect

14. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo he does have a sage bloodline for some reason? I thought it was like this:

what link would that skill have to his bloodline, it just says he used it and nothing about it being connected to a bloodline

15. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed! I'm wondering if some paragraphs have dropped out in translation. To add to NeurogamiPrime's list, chapter 129 begins with MC stunned by the news that the city lord is planning to revolt, but I couldn't see anything about that in chapter 128. Did we lose the end of chapter 128? Who is the city lord revolting against? Why? Is the city lord who plans to rebel the same person as the "supreme lord sage of Heavenly Cloud City’s fluxer guild"? Or are they different people? Is it the father of the brother-sister pair who MC is meeting with? What is the rebellion -- a civil war to set up a different country? Are the young people (dead guy + brother-sister pair) in favor of the rebellion or against it? I'm confused.

16. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    we're not raging actually.. just confused. of course we understood what was happening but the way the author did it was abhorrently bad it leaves questions. TV yes, but the medium is different for that kind of delivery. We can just let this slide this time but I really hope this is only the author experimenting with his writing style.

17. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    alright so no sage bloodline is confirmed, he doesn't have it

their goes that theory. i hope we get some explanations soon

Yarbles likes this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Blame the author. When that sage saw his trance he just spoke of finding out his secret and making it sound like there'd be trouble.
    Now these people tell him about bloodline and refining. Making it sound like descendants of sages have an easier time breaking through where he's stuck at.

Nothing else was explained.

19. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this authors first time or something?

20. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    this just in

virgin novel gets forced to the top of Qidian for no obvious reason (probably money)