You are stranded in a locked mansion in the mountains

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Feb 20, 2018.

1. DZ_Spellcaster

DZ_Spellcaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Class Self.Body As New Superman.Body;
    Self.FlyAway();
    End Class;

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 choices.
    1) Take the hammer, table, tape, girl, and rope to the second floor. Duct tape window and use hammer to break glass. Tie rope to the table. Climb down rope with girl.
    2) Take same items, minus tape, go to the attic break through roof. Climb down.
    3) You can live without food for a few weeks so you can just wait.

3. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
    Tie up the pretty lady and lay her on the table. Then I'll turn the portrait backwards because its creepy. Wait for her to wake up and ask her questions. As for food.. check if there is any water or fire starter. If the tap and stove works, you can cook pasta as you ration your food. If you run out, you still have that pretty lady.

As for escaping, look to see if you can break the door hinges with the hammer. Even if its padlocked on one side, once you remove the door hinges (usually found in the inner side) you can still open the door. If you can't, try burning the outer edges of the window. Because even if its bullet proof, the edges could still be made of wood if not, find any area that is made of wood and burn them (assuming your stove works or you find another way to start a fire). Worst comes to worst, you can ask the lady for help and use the table as a battering ram. A small padlock surely can't hold up against that.. (note, you can use the rope to hang the table right before the door and just swing it, could also work on window)

Ai chan likes this.
  4. MelancholyCorner

MelancholyCorner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I probably use the hammer to break any weak point of the walls, floor and ceiling whichever break down first, hopefully the door could break down on the hinges. I'll use the table to stand on if it helps me reach the ceiling and if I manage to break the floor, ceiling or the wall next to the bulletproof window then the rope would come in handy to climb up or down. I'll attempt to make fire out of the wooden frame, table and ropes to burn the walls or house down but only if I know for sure that the fire would attract attention or help with my chance to weaken my cell down. The food stays food and I'll eat it sparingly along with the girl, if she isn't a threat then I'll make her cooperate with coming up ideas and splitting the labor with me so I won't waste energy, such as using the table to ram the door down or taking turns to break the walls.:blobhighfive: If the girl is a threat or a suspicious individual then I'll just duct tape her up and interrogate\threat\torture her to find some answers, she will become my meal if worse comes to worst. I'm pretty good at fasting so food won't be too big of a problem. I only hope the walls would break down soon enough.:blobpeek:... wait am I stuck in a room or a whole mansion house?:hmm:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    Ai chan likes this.
  5. Jaikteis

Jaikteis 【Box-Lunch Connoisseur】

Reading List:
    Link
    See if the rope and table can be used to swing the table into that window and hopefully the mass and corresponding speed at impact might not let the window hold up after a few high impact strikes. Of course rationing food is a must. A female body typically has less muscle mass than a comparative male body and burns less calories. Also a female body typically has a higher body fat percentage. She could do with about 20% less caloric intake. The woman looks petite so she might be able to handle an additional 10% less intake. She can handle less intensive tasks and increase rest periods. That can help mitigate needed food consumption if not planning to totally deprive someone of food.

Keep her calm and pacify any panicked state with the implication of a fun activity when the crisis is over. Even though you barely know each other, one could imply to take her on a trip out on a boat, such as a Sunseeker Manhattan 74, perhaps for some nice fishing out in the middle of nowhere on the calm open ocean. Putting descriptive terms in your fun scenario may help her imagine a calm atmosphere and help keep her in a positive state of mind. Although if you intend to actually go fishing, you might want to keep the scenario realistic. Unless you actually have such a nice boat and such resources.

Also it might be important to consider that she set this whole situation up and that she intends to tie you up with the rope, so watch out how much trust you decide to extend to this unknown woman whose personality may turn aggressive and dangerous. ‘She’ might even be a ‘trap’. So do keep alert to any minor changes to a situation that might spin out of control if caught unaware that whomever is stuck with this person might be the prey. Then again, that just might be what a person is into, in that case may all your dreams come true. However, in this scenario, I think it may result in very bad end when she is finished or bored of the situation.

Oh, assuming the portrait/painting is hanging on the wall... check to see if there is anything behind it, like a hidden compartment. Perhaps a key to get out is there.

Ai chan likes this.
  6. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, why is everyone assuming a girl, what if she was really a he?

Your trapt with a dude.

I mean come on, you don't know until you see whats underneath, just like these guys
    [​IMG]

Harvestasya likes this.
  7. Harvestasya

Harvestasya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who cares as long as it's cute!

Kuro_0ni likes this.
  8. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Harvestasya likes this.
  9. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    First off question suspicious girl(assumed to be Ai Chan until confirmed otherwise) and find out any information she might be willing to share.
    Next depending on information from Ai Chan, I would move to the second floor/attic/crawl space to brake a hole in a wall or roof. Ground floors are normally built more solid so higher floors should be easier to make a hole. And escape down the mountain with Ai Chan if she wants to leave.
    Other option is to just make myself comfortable and wait for something to happen. Conserve energy as much as possible. I'm sure Ai Chan being a witch might have ideas of her own on how to get out of here as well.

10. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    I would consult with the person and try to figure out if they are the culprit who locked me in the mansion. After figuring out if she is involved in me being locked in the mansion, I will either kill her or not due to the aforementioned sentence. I will check the painting for anything hidden inside it. I will also check the utilities of the mansion to see if water and lights work. Hopefully, I can retrieve the key that is near the padlock on the locked door and open something with that key. Also hopefully, I can last one week without water since it's possible to live that long.

11. Sh1r0r3n

Sh1r0r3n New Year and still a workaholic

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we need to leave, like it was mentioned. Someone will come in a week. Just need to be alive until then.

12. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing it would be best to leave. Namely because 3 days of food for one person and the only potable water is in the toilet... Also while there is another person to interact with, you have no clue when/if they will turn against you or if they are one of those responsible for locking you up.

TBH, for me other then just talking with the other person I would just leave them be. We don't know who or what they are and any actions against them could lead to something way worse then just waking locked up in a random building on top of a mountain.

Frankly the whole plot is sort of reminiscent of the Saw series.

13. Truerror

Truerror Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bang the weakest part of the door with the hammer. If it has hinges, bang the hinges, if it's a sliding door, bang the railings.

14. Molen

Molen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not enough food you say?
    just eat the girl and you will be fine.

15. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl is the problem or probably spy so here's the list
    - knock out the girl with the hammer
    - use the painting cloth to stop the girl bleeding
    - grab the pict frame as emergency throwable weapon
    - even the window frame of bulletproof window is dont stand a chance against the hammer(use table if the window is high enough)
    - grab cheese as the food
    - break free and use rope and the rest of tape as tool for help climbing down
    - i can survive with some grass food as i runaway

Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  16. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    I will have me and the girl break the wall if it's possible and at the same time scour the whole mansion to see if there's anything left at all. Then try to go to the roof and see if we can break it with a hammer.

17. Yael

Yael Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the only one eating the foods but suddenly there's a girl in my supplies?

Lurker of the dark likes this.
  18. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh I got a maid for a whole week!! Awesome!

That ain’t a girl my friend. That’s the newest development of a robot.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2018
  19. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    make good use of last item

20. Novela

Novela Immortal Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    First day I'd try see a place to escape and try hammer down stuff (so wreak the house)
    If I'm hungry I'll break the table/bench and try make peaches to cease my hunger !
    At time when it can't be ceased I eat food . If that girl starts acting bitchy and all like no I wanna go home I'll knock her out and tie her up attached to the table/bench but I'll give her some rations
    As for the picture I'll use the hammer as best as I can and tear bits to spell help or SOS ! The tape might be used to spell SOS as well or stick it on window or tape the girl depends !

Also can't without food for like more than a month but just get hunger pains ?!
    You didn't say is there running water or any of that ! For all I know I'll die of dehydration than starvation ! You also didn't mention what was in that 'detailed examination' ! Was the person who locked me and the girl up the person who's going to arrive in a week !? Are we in a forest if so SOS won't work !