Question Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Seraphic, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering if I should read Founder of Diabolism. I'd like to ask how focused on romance it is. Is it action with a few BL elements, or is it primarily romantic interaction with some action plot mixed in?

It's not that I'm necessarily opposed to or haven't ever read BL, but tbh I kinda hate webnovel romances in general and reading about two tsundere men getting their snu snu on isn't gonna titillate me enough to get through that.

I'd ask in the LCD, but I'm not sure that would give me the most objective assessment, given it appears to be 10 pages of danmei and bunnies.

2. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    That LCD description...

3. Novela

Novela Immortal Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    The story has cute moments and good plot !
    But in don't like that most of the story is going to be about past events !
    Read it ! It doesn't focus on romance at the start much more about story and past events !
    Well if that's what you like or check the first few chapters of the Manhua since only a few out !

Seraphic likes this.
  4. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read the webtoon you would surely think that it was a shounen/seinen one :coffee:
    The novel as well, if you don't look at the comments you will only later get the vibe that it's a bl :ROFLMAO:
    ...... there's even a theory that if it wasn't for that guy (ml) it surely would've become a stallion novel......

Seraphic likes this.
  5. Erbluhen

Erbluhen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently read up to chapter 46 and honestly most of the storyline is about sleuthing (with part time unintentional babysitting) and flashbacks that thickens the plot. Honestly if you pay attention you can definitely see that someone has a crush/love for the other but...they tend to brush it off as comedy imo. Personally I prefer romance to not be in my face and the cause of stupidity so this is refreshing! The bunnies and danmei are actually very small...not to mention the danmei gets blown to be bigger than it really is in LCD bc...the main pair are hilariously great both individually and as a pair. It's a great ship imo but the author doesn't try to shove the romance down your throat. :blobmelt:

only con for me is...too many names for individual character :notlikeblob: I'm already bad with names!

Fieyy-Qa likes this.
  6. Fujoshi4747

Fujoshi4747 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree romance really is not the main focus on the novel but its more like piecing a mystery together. The current mystery the chracters are trying to piece together and the mystery of what happened in their backstorie.

7. Kezza

Kezza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the raws to the manhua I can’t seem to find it