LCD Heavenly Jewel Change

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Aicila, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Alex Crimson

Alex Crimson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he wasnt, but people can say all sorts of things when they are stressed. We do not really need to know why he isnt translating, just what his game plan is moving forward. Cant translate anymore? Moving onto other things? Completely fine. Just let us know.

Trust is earned and all, so its understandable people are frustrated with Zen's disappearance. Still, i doubt he would move to Qidian under the same name and not tell us. Using the same name would indicate he doesnt care if people know, but not telling us would show he does. Its a bit contradictory.

Astaroth likes this.
  2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we have a flamer here :blobpeek:

seems like it anyways

3. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've actually had pneumonia twice before and aside from not being able to breathe it's a lot milder than the flu.

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that feeling guilty for another is called stupidity. :blobexpressionless:

He can punish himself. It's his own body, for goodness' sake.

You know, if that ever works then Wan Shou should've been long gone even before this story happened. Diplomacy barely means anything in a strength hierarchical society.

5. thornyflower

thornyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bronchitis probably imho, pneumonia often kills you i wouldn't say it's mild, but i might be wrong

6. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Found this TL profile on QI when I did some searching. I don't know if that's really him, but perhaps someone could confirm if the twitter username indicated is the same Zen?

edit: Did some more searching and it seems that the other Zen denied that he is HJC's Zen.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  7. Alex Crimson

Reading List:
    Link
    When in doubt ask @rwxwuxiaworld

Id be a little annoyed if it were the same person. Whilst he is welcome to translate other novels, or stop translating HJC, it would be nice to get an announcement. Still, it could very well be a different person.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  8. thornyflower

thornyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judgeing him by the ammount of replys he gives to his readers it can't be the same zen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Shield Loyalist and Teisen like this.
  9. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it call confusion-fu. It like Donald Trump winning the presidency. The goal is to make the argument so convoluted, boneheaded direct that it risks the world going brewing or they back out.

Basically the tactic is burning the farm to roast a pig. You so much Chaos that they either back out or stuck in the situation so bad there is no way out of it.

And about the punishing should the sinner have a right to pick his punishment or should the wronged do it. Strength only matter so much if the result is tangible but if the ploy is simply so ridiculous that it is intangible. No strength can solve it. Could Gu Yingbing’s strength do anything when the contest for a wife become dance a Scottish song in front of a mermaid for a day across specific patch of ocean. How could he find the mermaid in the first place? What would Vegeta do when fate of the Earth become a pinata match between two dung beetles? The goal is to dig a hole so deep that by the time every stop and think the enemy empire and us already apologize to ZHOU WEI QING dress in Santa costume.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone seems to be drunk. Come back when you're sober.

Sabruness likes this.
  11. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    If Donald Trump can be president then I will gladly drink a 90 proof Vodka before running for oval office...don’t underestimate a drunkard.

It calls use audacity as a weapon. if Batman fell for it then anyone will likely be mind rape by the same strategic judo

12. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt you even read my first reply properly so I'll say it again – Weiqing was feeling guilty which is why he punished himself. And it's not like the attack came from himself, but he just took an attack that he could've dodged.

And regarding your other rebuttal which went off on a tangent:
    The story doesn't take place in Earth. You can't use the same exact culture and laws that we have as an argument and expect it to definitely work. Wan Shou Empire has killed who knows how many soldiers, generals and heavenly jewel masters. Yet they are still there, continuously existing and still killing people every winter season.

Even if Zhongtian does pursue diplomatically against Bai Da, all they would get is a little bit of face. It's not like Bing'er's mother is an important official in HBE. And Weiqing hasn't even been officially declared as son-in-law even now.

A piece of advice, if you're extremely bored and want to mess around there's the Community Games section.

Astaroth likes this.
  13. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    Has there been any official news on the novel/zen's status? his health/whereabouts/etc?
    being kept in the dark i worse than actually getting news that the novel got dropped... huhu..

Teisen likes this.
  14. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heard that he was sick then nothing. Good cause to worry as he dissapeared without a trace once before. But since it was stated he was sick, it could be just that.

15. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess he just randomly disappeared again.

Teisen likes this.
  16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    When Zen came back for the first time He said well get 2 ch every day...
    If he still means it He has to relese around 30 ch lel maybe more (A few times he just uploded 1 ch part)

17. Alex Crimson

Reading List:
    Link
    Trust is earned and all that, so ill remain skeptical as to how long this will last. Still, good to see he is back and not hospitalized.

18. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh what was this novel called again?"

"Oh"

19. Xharyel

Xharyel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, can anyone spoil me at which chapter does the second tournament ends ? I'm gonna stack chaps and binge read the whole thing. Thx !

20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still on going. At this rate nobody knows when will we get to that part.

All the hate he's getting would just demotivate him further from translating the novel.