Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Aya... troublesome... alright !" Cinere slapped his own cheeks and immediately lifted Lee as he began to run, following Mister Sniffles.
    "I never thought that a pig could be this fast." Eating his chocolate as he was running, he was making sure that Lee was feeling comfortable, sat on his shoulder, he remembered the last time he carried someone in a raid... she was probably left with some cramps...

Without any problems, he easily caught up to Mister Sniffles, he said with a slight smile as he patted its head.
    "Oi, slow down a little~ It will be a shame if I have a sudden urge to eat pork, isn't it ?" his smiled may have unexpected seemed threatening, perhaps because Lee was a healer and runner ? So she shouldn't be running.

(@AliceShiki )

Zek, Clown333, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  2. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mister sniffled slowed down as a sweat mark appeared on his forehead, but continued following after Hikari's scent. Leeanne on the other hand, pinched Cinere's cheek "Mouuu~ you don't have to bully Him~" She then looked forward, perhaps hoping to catch a glimpse of Hikari.

"While we're going after her...we can plan saving the villagers! (^.^)/" Leeanne patted herself on the back for the idea "I guess We'll have to go to the village that would need most help." Feeling a bit bad, Leeanne took out a small stamina peach and said "Say Ahh~" It was one of the things she though of as repayment for letting her hitch a ride.

Zek, Nurman and Naraku like this.
  3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hahah~ That's true, I prefer eating chicken~ or simply only chocolate~" Cinere accepted the fact of being pinched since it was somehow relaxing him in this situation, it was far better this way than her getting awkward because of his acts which could be embarrassing for some persons.

Smiling, he looked at Lee and replied on a kind tone. "Sure~ what about you save the villagers, and I defend them or eliminate the threats~? Simple but fitting to the situation~" Cinere whistled happily but then opened his mouth after hearing her, he wasn't embarrassed in the slightlest.
    "Hmm... sure, alright. Ahhh~"

Zek and leegood like this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [In Aeternus]

Hikari ran for a while blindly, in thr middle of the bustle of the city, nobody really paid attention to Hikari, they were too busy with the preparations to help everyone... That was good... Please do your best everyone...

Hikari wasn't paying attention, so Hikari ended up clashing with someone that was running with a crate, and fell down, luckily the man was burly and kept his balance somehow.

"Hi-Hikari is sorry!" Hikari bowed, got up and started running again... Hikari couldn't face him... She didn't see the man's face, it could be anyone... But Hikari was scared... It could be someone that Hikari knew... Hikari didn't want to see how she would be looked at...

It was about then, that Hikari felt a big sacrifice incoming... Now? From whom...?

It was... Mika-san? Hikari could feel it was an important sacrifice... For a ritual... Hikari didn't quite understand it, but she felt it was a very important one...

"Please go well." Hikari prayed, and accepted the sacrifice.

Prayers... Hikari can still accept prayers... Hikari can still accept sacrifices... Hikari... Hikari can still do something, can't she?

Hikari took a deep breath and looked at the surroundings... She was near the temple... Hikari could go there... Hikari thinks she will go.

Hikari started walking there, hoping for the best...

(( @Haxagen There you go! ^^)/
    @Naraku @leegood You can find Hikari whenever!))

Zek, Nurman, leegood and 2 others like this.
  5. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Leeanne placed the peach, de-cored, into his mouth and put on a 'motherly' voice "Cinere-san needs to eat many fruits a day to stay Energetic~" After a while, Mister sniffled oinked in a way that said 'found her' and barreled his way to her to lick her feet knocking out the person Hikari had bumped into. Though If one looked, one would find out it was the 'scary' man who had cried and ran out a few moments after Hikari did!

"Hey~! Hikari~!" Leeanne had seen her on the horizon and started shouting to her, though she was unsure wether or not Hikari could even hear her from the distance she was at. "Cinere~ After her~" Leeanne was honestly having fun, It's not everyday that you carried to chase someone, and that someone was Hikari.

Zek and Naraku like this.
  6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ho~ You are having fun being carried, isn't it ?" Seeing her like this made him smile, he was quite amused by this, why not help her having a bit more of fun then ? Cienre suddenly jumped in the air, toward Hikari, nevertheless he stayed silent as he made a somersault, he wanted to see if Lee was having fun and well... being honest, since he jumped, he avoided the crowd of people by being above them, he even gained time, wasn't it just perfect ?

Then, he was going to land near to Hikari as he said on a casual tone. "Hello, how are you Hikari~?" As his feet almost reached someone instead of the ground, he quickly gave a golden piece to the person he almost injured, at least, he won't say anything and simply leave.
    "We saw you running while crying, so we followed you, are you alright ?" Cinere's tone wasn't as casual as earlier, it wasn't worried, it seemed like he was talking about something important when asking this to Hikari.

Zek, Nurman, JinVodka and 1 other person like this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    As Hikari walked to the temple, Hikari suddenly heard a commotion behind her.

Hikari only had the time to turn back before she saw... Eh!? A pig!? I-i-i-it's licking Hikari! I-it's licking Hikari's feet!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Get away get away get away get away get away!!!!!

"Hello, how are you Hikari~?"

Wh-whoa!? Whe-where did-

"We saw you running while crying, so we followed you, are you alright ?"

"Ah... Hikari is... Hikari is fine... Hikari was just... Disheartened..." *looks down* "It's okay though..." *raises head and looks up* *weakly smiles* "Hikari found something... Something even Hikari can do... So..." *forces a smile* "Please try your best Sinere-san! Hikari is sure Sinere-san will be able to do a wonderful job!" *didn't notice Lea-chan at all*

Zek, Nurman, JinVodka and 2 others like this.
  8. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 3
    <Bernard, Flyx and Presia>​

Bernard quickly arrived at the Village in area 3. He saw the villagers being attacked by several goblins. While some Orcs are ransacking the houses and taking the foods.

Bernard "Those bastards! [Rapit Shot]," five successive arrows swiftly flew from his Elven Bow. It passed the civilians and hit the 5 Goblins. He used [Multi Shot] and hit three successive Orcs in one string. He then quickly ran towards the civilian checking their condition. "Are you guys alright!"

"Yes, we are fine" "Thanks for the help!" The villagers scrambled to gather back the food that has fallen on the ground. While some went to their loved ones.

Flyx "Bernard! I'm glad nothing happened to you!"
    Bernard "Flyx please gather the villagers to the safe place! I'm going near to the fire. There are multiple villagers under attack."
    Flyx "Understood... Take care of yourself." He nodded towards Bernard and look to the villagers. He gathered them around and calm them with a flute as he guided them to the largest building which seemed still not under attack.

Bernard "Alright let's do this!" He rushed forward while aiming his Elven bow to the Goblins and Orcs. He kept releasing them and hitting there vitals as Sharpshooter. He quickly dodges any incoming attacks as his keen senses made him able to be aware beforehand.

"Annoying Dog!" An Orc Leader emerged from the group of Orcs and went ahead. Bernard barely dodges as his face slightly wounded.

Bernard 'Dammit... It's my first fighting alone so it's difficult to adjust.' He grits his teeth as he runs away while still releasing arrows.

The Orc Leader quickly catch up as he kicks the side of Bernard's body making him fly to the side. Bernard coughs blood as he could feel the pain from the impact.

In the distance, he could see the villagers being attack and fires. For some reason, tears started to cover his eyes. What if his friends are also under attack while he is here. The images of the attack from his old village seem to appear. He bites his lips as blood flows while he tried his best it stand up.

Bernard "I'm not letting it happened again... I don't want any regrets!"
    "What are mumbling mutt? A lone archer and also a child, you can't stop us. Just accept your fate." The Orc Leader raised his axed as he readied to kill Bernard.

Suddenly the Orc heard a melody... A grey cat was standing on the rooftop as he holds his baton creating melodies in each stroke.​

[SPELLSONG: Allies regen increases, Stamina increases, Enemy moral lessen]
    Suddenly a force if wind appeared slashing the orcs on the path as they were push back. It quickly moved and coiled around the large sword held by the Orc leader.

Presia "I wonder about that!" A charming voice appeared attracting the Orcs. The whip was already thrown and grasping the large sword.

Bernard "Presia! Are you here? Do you know anything about the Askian Hamlet's situation?" He quickly stood up as he looked anxiously.
    Presia "Fufufu~ Don't worry, Lavri is stopping any enemies from advancing while Sanie is there to protect them." Presia gently smiled towards Bernard as she noticed something she giggled. "You look horrible with that crying face pfft.... Anyway, I will stop the monsters while you save as many civilians as you can."

Bernard "Hehehe~ This is embarrassing!" He quickly wipes off the tears with his hood as he grinned. "Alright! I'm going ahead and save many civilians as I can!"

Presia "Alright~ This would be our first performance on a large stage~ Let's show them what you got fufufu~" She giggled as she talks to the cursed whip she was holding. She proceeds to wave her whip and slammed them on the ground in great force. She has surrounded my several Orcs and an Orc leader. But an excited smile only appears on her face.

OOC: @Naraku @leegood Well I'm here with background music lol.​

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Zek, Clown333, Nurman and 2 others like this.
  9. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Leeanne nodded happily, When she had fun she shows she's having fun~ and even started giggling when he started jumping.
    Leeanne slowly analyzed Hikari's face, and it looked like the smile you put on when someone close gives you a bad present on your birthday, the look when someone goes far away and buys generic jerkey when they came back, the look when someone really needed to go to the restroom, but had to talk with someone or else it would seem rude. Leeanne reached out her hands and~ "So Squishy~" started moving her palms in a circular motion on Hikari's cheeks.

Mister Sniffles on the other hand, seemed satisfied and was relaxing on the side, content with regaining The Hikari one's scent.

Zek and JinVodka like this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    [In Aeternus]

Hikari suddenly noticed someone patting her cheeks... Lea-chan...? She was being carried by Sinere-san... Uhm...

"Thank you Lea-chan..." *smiles a bit* *pats Lea-chan's head*

"Now please go, okay? Hikari cannot accompany Lea-chan, but Hikari hopes for Lea-chan's success, Hikari is sure everything will go well!"

Hikari took a step back and gave them a smile while waving her hand... Hikari was thankful that they worried for her, but... They can do more than Hikari... Hikari doesn't want them to stop because of her.

Hikari can only pray that they can save as many people as possible. Hikari will also do her best in her own way... In what little Hikari can do...

Zek, Clown333, Naraku and 1 other person like this.
  11. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - Village Area 3]

Facing three orcs riding on rhinos at the same time, Liya felt conflicted about how to settle this situation. As he was still running, he suddenly jumped from the roofs toward an one of these three orcs, and his staff simply descended, it killed in one hit. After seeing this, one of them charged toward him, the thing was that he was placed on the rhino with his dead master.
    "Heh." he jumped above the charging rhino, front flipping above the orc riding it, with his hands, he sunk an Earth Knife into its eyes, successfully killing it.

"BASTARD !" The last orc screamed as it charged, facing Liya without any issues. Snickering, Liya simply slided to get under the rhino before it could hit him, thank to this, since he was below it, during this short span of seconds, he hit its belly with the Bo Staff, the strength gathered to do that was humongous as the rhino fell on its side.
    The last orc fell on the ground, Liya quickly approached and entwined his arms around its neck, ready to upturn it anytime.
    "Friend. Who is y-" The orc killed itself even before the question was finished
    "Bothering." He didn't try to understand why and simply noticed something...
    "A song... hmm... Presia ?" Liya's eyes illuminated as he muttered this, immediately, he decided to check if they were really there, he shouted on a curious tone, not really sure. "Presia ! Are you here ?"

Meanwhile, Nally and Ael settled into the ruins of a house near to where the three Orcs were killed, there was around a dozen of villagers there, Nally was trying to fill the hole with hardened dirt through using Earth Magic so they could be temporary protected.
    [Aeternus]

"Oh, that's great then." Even if Cinere had a simple tone, he approached Hikari and whispered in her ear with a slightly worried tone he didn't show earlier.
    "Don't force yourself, alright ?" It was easy to spot, she was just a kid, then, he looked at Leeanne playing with Hikari's cheeks and said aloud as he was thinking that they shouldn't stay for too long, Hikari was indeed right.

"Hmm... then Lee, shall we go to the nearest village ?" Cinere's smile was a bit weak, he still sent a glance at Hikari who seemed to be quite depressed which was a sad view in his opinion, but he couldn't do anything right now, but later, he would be able to.

Zek, Nurman and JinVodka like this.
  12. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 7: Askian Hamlet
    <Lavri, Sanie, and Goel>​

Goel safely arrived at the Askian Hamlet as he appeared from the river. He had quickly swum after escaping the pursuers and ran to his home.

Alaine "Brother your here!"
    Goel "Where are the others!?"
    Alaine "They got safely evacuated together with the Askians while being lead by Sanie."
    Goel "That's good! Let's go there!"
    Alaine "But your comrade Lavri is fighting in the south of the Askian Hamlet. Are you not gonna help him?"
    Goel "He will be alright after all our lord--- master Vodka chose him as the leader. There is only Sanie with the others. It is better for me to go there." He didn't know about the exact forces in the Frontier Village. Plus, his only a bandit and fighting on the frontline is not something he does. His little sister reluctantly got dragged by his brother away to the frontier.

Meanwhile...
    Lavri was alone fighting the advance of monsters coming from the South. Multiple corpses of Goblins, Orcs and Boar warrior dead on the ground. He already forgot counting as he had no time to rest.

Lavri 'The others are just watching... What are they waiting for?' He quietly glanced at the number of Orcs. There were an Orc Mages surrounded by Orc Rhinos Riders. In the distance, there was also Orcs riding wolves. But they are just quietly watching as the only one advancing are the E-rank monsters and some D-rank.

Lavri 'It is a relief that they are not advancing. But it is uncomfortable with their presence.' Lavri slashed him [Great Phantom Claw] to an unsuspecting Orc. He then suddenly disappears unnoticed by the enemies as they try to find the culprit.

His Kobold Corps are also working hard as they kill any monsters that past him. There are times that the Kobolds are in pinch, that he has to hurry and save them.

Lavri swiftly throws the mist knife to the direction of the Orc who was trying to slash the back of the Kobold. After it hit the neck and kill the Orc, it quickly turned into mist and return to his side right hand.

Lavri 'I kinda miss Flyx's song, it made me able to not feel the fatigue. But no time to rest since the battle just started....' He continued attacking the Goblins and Orcs. Killing as many as he could.

----Frontier Village

Sanie "I hope my Brothers and the others are alright..." She could only feel vexed unable to fight alongside them. But she should do what she can. She quickly rushes towards the injured villagers that sought protection in the Frontier. It seems a lot of villagers are escaping towards the Frontier as a safer place.

She quickly activates her [Mending] and heals any injuries. During her mana depletion state, she gives minor health potions she made while practising alchemy.

She then sees the other villagers seemingly praying for it to be done. Suddenly, she remembered what Jin have spoken.

Sanie "Would ask for help to a diety really change anything...?" She hesitantly looked at the praying individuals. After all, the only thing she can do is pray for her friend's safety. But she still hesitant to relay and ask help from a diety.

OOC: I think I'm using this raid for character development lol... hehehe

13. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright~ make sure to eat well Hikari~" Leeanne rubbed Hikari's hand against her cheek, making sure to cuddle as much as possible then looked back to Cinere
    "Un, Let's go!" Mister sniffles seemed to have decided to stay with Hikari though, "I wonder why there was no warning beforehand...Is what I should ask after we deal with the attack~" Leeanne idly wondered when Cinere wanted to put her down to let her walk, but decided that he thought it was faster with him carrying her and jumping to their destination than her walking/running to the place.

Leeanne also hummed a tune as she thought that the moment needed some background music, so she started humming some calming music.

14. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 3

Bernard "Everyone follow me to safety! Follow the music!" He quickly aimed multiple arrows towards the Goblins harassing the villagers. The Villagers hesitantly listen since wouldn't the song attracts the enemies? Upon Bernard persistent calling, they decided to gambled and follow him.

While the villagers are escaping, Bernard kept killing the Orcs and Goblins that came in pursuit. His arrow didn't miss even the Orcs and Goblins are running. He also rushed forward to pick up the arrows back and used it again.

Bernard "No one shall pass me!" He widely grinned making the monsters angrily shouted and aggravated. On the distance was Flyx continuing playing the melody to buff his allies.

Flyx "Is that kid trying to die.... Tsk... Well, there are already other adventurers here. So the fight might not be that difficult." He continued to wave his baton and continued the melody. He looked at Presia who was dancing while killing her enemies with the whip covered with blood and thorns.

Presia giggled wildly as she dragged the Orc Leader with her whip crashing it with the others onto the wall. The thorns grow shaper as more of it emerges in the whip increasing damages to each orc it hit.

Presia "Oh my! That voice is!?" Her ear twitches while she chokes an Orc with her whip. She then kicks the head of another approaching Orc as she flips backwards and landed. As ignoring the injured Orcs, Presia ran towards the location as she smiled happily. She quickly located Liya and happily jumped and clung to his back.

Presia "Fufufu~ Been so long~ Or was it that long..?" She happily rubbed her cheeks on Liya. The Orcs look at the sight and were fuming in anger.

"What do you think are you guys doing on a battlefield!" The Orcs shouted in envy.

OOC: @Naraku She is here... garchu! (onepiece ref)
    Enjoy the aggro! While I'm gone lol!

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    As Sinere-san and Lea-chan left, Hikari breathed a sigh of relief... Hikari is glad they went away to help everyone out... Though Sinere-san is too good at reading Hikari... Haa...

"Oink!"

Eeeeeeeek! Th-th-they forgot the pig!!!!! >.<

"Sh-shoo shoo!"

I-it was not going away!!!!! >.<

U-u-uhn... Hi-Hikari will, Hikari will... To the temple!

Hikari popped out and disappeared, or rather, teleported to the temple... Ugh... This took so much Divine Energy... B-but Hikari really couldn't stay there...

The people were looking strangely at Hikari... Well, Hikari did appear out of nowhere... A-anyway! Hikari should do something now! >.<

Hikari moved around while trying no to bother anyone... Hikari thinks it's her first time here actually... It's such a beautiful place...

Hikari could see many statues of gods and goddesses, but Hikari didn't know most of them... Why didn't Ran-sama teach Hikari about those though? *tilts head* Hikari didn't quite understand...

After walking for a while, Hikari saw a very small altar... I had no one near it, and it was very recent and simple... But still... Haha... To think Hikari would find something like this...

"Hikari Shiki."

Was written on it... Hikari really is a goddess isn't she...?

What is Hikari supposed to do...? Hikari looked up while asking inside her head... Tears were starting to form on her eyes again...

16. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hm, let's take the teleporter to get at Frontier Village, then we run toward the Village with the coordinate 3... it's logically the nearest village, after securing this one... if there is enough people, we could get to the second one, it's quite near after all." After saying this, Cinere quickly ran, still with Lee on his shoulders since it was easier to do it this way, they had a grander length of land to protect from the attackers. And well, sooner they were, sooner they will fight, sooner Cinere will be able to finally clear his mind.

A dozen of seconds later, they crossed the teleporter, as always, there was this dizzy feeling which quickly disappeared, he looked around and sighed as he saw that there was damage however, it seemed to be quite safe as there was monsters' corpses a bit everywhere and there was that much screams here.

"Look like Frontier Village isn't in danger, at least there is probably place who needs much more help, should we directly go to the next village with 3 as coordinates ?" asked Cinere as he was already ready to run once again.

17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Let's go to village 3~" Said leeanne as she was taking specks of dirt or whatever that had fallen onto cinere's hair "Once we arrive I'll be at your back ready to heal you and anybody injured that we come across, though we'd have to bring them to a safe place if they are too injured." Leeanne had turned serious for a moment there, but then returned to her normal mood.

"I'd like to ask if any of these villages have any defense forces guarding them...well it's out job to go save them~ I think, I've never really read the job description~" Leeanne ended that sentence with a Ehehehe~

18. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - Village 3]

Feeling her fur rubbing on his face, Liya patted her head with a sweet smile as he thought that it was quite a nice feeling even though it was on a battlefield, it felt relaxing. Quickly after looking disdainfully at the orcs to provoke them, to make them even more furious.
    "It has been long, how are you ?" Softly getting away from her grasp after saying this, Liya looked at the orcs and slightly smiled as he was ready to break all of them.

"Well, thank you for waiting... isn't it time ?" Time for what ? To eliminate these orcs of course, what else... however, behind them was a troublesome creature which was a... mage who was already preparing a spell. Wait, there wasn't only one but two mages, how troubling, it made even more to kill.

Quickly, Liya advanced and crushed an orc before they could even notice his hit which crushed the Orc's skull without any hesitation, he didn't care about the wounds he could get as the mages didn't finish their casting, slowly, the numbers of orcs reduced, but surely. They couldn't face Liya despite slicing his sides or something similar.
    "Prepare yourself." Silently casting a spell of accel through Wind Magic, both of their bodies seemed to be ligther, at the same time, Cinere's body became colder yet stronger, as always isn't it ? Poisons and curses were flowing through his veins even more than usual, his enchanted clothes had trouble resisting against this coldness.
    However, his body was now stronger and lighter, was there something better than that to go quickly toward the village 3 ? No there wasn't.

"Here we go !" The ground cracking due to his muscles' strength which was as always was outrageous, jumping a few meters above the ground like it was nothing,. After a moment, they arrived to village 3, it seemed like there was a lot of orcs there, they didn't seem to be that dangerous. There was also people running away from the village, some of them were injured, and it seemed like the orcs were baited or attracted by something.

"Lucky."

OOC: Soon gonna sleep... 3:45AM~

19. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plain Sky]

At the top of the deck, a man wearing a black outfit looked at the paper on his hand. A scowl appeared on his face the more he read the content of the paper.

“Arkley.”

“Yes, Master Shadow.”

“How many ship is with us?”

“Not counting the merchant ship, we have 5 light airship and 5 heavy airship.”

“Goodness gracious, that is barely enough to do anything,” said Shadow followed with a heavy sigh. “What about the merchant that is affiliated with the Guild?”

“There are 5 of them, Master Shadow.”

“…this will not be a pleasant job.” After saying that, he scratched the back of his head. “Arkley, get the communication device ready for all ship, merchant ship included.”

“At your command, Master Shadow.”

The large spider golem made his usual mandible clapping before leaving his master to his own work. When he was alone, the elven archer, Erdatiel, approached him.

“What is the condition, Shadow?”

“Uhm…not good. The sudden orc attack really take us all by surprise.” Once again, Shadow let out a sigh. “It seems our focus on the Far East has make our control on the main continent loosened up.”

“It would means that there might be more trouble, right?”

“Sadly, you are right, my dear Erdatiel. You are very correct.”

Before he could let out another sigh, he felt a warm and gentle touch on his hand. When he looked at the source of such warmth, he found his wife’s hand on his. He looked up and found a gentle smile on his wife’s face.

“This is not the first time we have encounter trouble. And just like last time…”

“We’ll pull through. Victoriously.”

“Now that’s the Shadow I know.”

“My goodness, Erd,” said Shadow while shaking his head. “What am I going to do without you?”

“That’s supposed to be my word, my dear Shadow.”

Just after their short interaction, the sound of the spider golem entered their ear. He quickly left a kiss on her cheek before walking toward Arkley, leaving a slightly blushing elf behind him. He took the communication device from the golem’s mandible and then took a deep breath.

“Attention, captains! This is your Guildmaster speaking! New order for your ship! We have an orc invasion and many villages have been attacked by them. Your order will be to land near that village and set up an evacuation area. Light and merchant airship will be the vanguard and take as many survivor as possible. Heavy airship will go with me. We will provide air support to keep the evacuation area safe. Come back safely!”

He then pulled out his mana shooter and then filled the energy gauge to the max. He pointed to the sky and pulled the trigger, releasing a large mana beam that explodes on the sky. He then returned to the communication device.

“Go forth with honor and return back with glory! For the Guild!”

A loud cheer could be heard from the surrounding airship. Hearing that, Shadow looked at Arkley.

“Engine to the maximum! Shield at half! Ready all cannons and ballistas! Full speed ahead!”

“Yes, Master Shadow.”

The golem clapped his metal mandible and bowed slightly to his master. Shadow then put the gun on to his shoulder.

“Time to hunt some orc!”

OOC:
    Global Effect :
    Air Support ( All Great Plain, Until Further Notice)
    An airship will come on the outskirt of each village, setting up evacuation area. The area will be defended with air support from heavy cannons from the heavy airship and Shadow’s battle airship.

20. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 3

Presia "Fufufu~ Quite excited being an adventurer. Though this sudden attack kinda ruins our first quest~" Presia was happily giggling started to grinned evilly as she looked towards Orcs. Her ears suddenly twitched as she heard a noise. She followed the source and saw villagers trying to stop the fire. "Oh my~ That's right I should control my emotions and stop attacking blindly. First focused on saving the villagers and stopping the fires!"

Presia took two fans and started to move it around. As she waved her fan the wind around her grow stronger. The fire in the burning house moves to her direction as being sucked by the wind. She rotated the fans around as the wind rotated sucking all the flames in the burning house.

Presia "[Fan Dance: Fiery Vortex]" She quickly waved the fans as if to push the vortex towards the enemies. Quickly the Orcs tried to escape but some got stuck into it and burned inside. The others suffer from minor burns and the unlucky ones are on fire dying in anguish. Presia quickly rushes forward and sued her whip with thorns to finished the surviving Orcs.

Suddenly an arrow passes by Presia at hitting the Orc in-front her.

Bernard "That's amazing Presia!" He was standing on a rooftop while continuing releasing arrows while aiming to the Goblins and Orcs near the villagers. Bernard then looked to the villagers while pointing to Flyx location. "Don't worry! Help has come! Run to that large building! The guild is taking everyone to the evacuation!"

Presia "Oh my~ Your back soon~" She smiled as she coiled the whip to the Orc necks and break it.
    Bernard "There is this big airship that taking the villagers away. Flyx is helping in the evacuation! We got a problem on whose gonna put out fires! Can you do it Presia!"
    Presia "Oh my~An encore huh..? Well then I'll keep dancing till the fire burn out~" She took the fans again as she readied her stance and use [Fiery Vortex].
    Bernard "Great! I'll continue searching the villagers and send them to the evacuation!"

Bernard seeing the villagers running towards the Flyx location. Looked into the distance to search for civilians. He saw several of them running away being chased by Orcs. He quickly releases multiple arrows as he stopped the Orcs from killing the villagers.

He then noticed a sudden wind as it the flames are being sucked by Presia's Fan. Bernard noticed an injured child and rushed inside.

Bernard "Come here let's go to a safer location!" He smiled gently to the child as it quickly ran and hug the Kobold while crying loudly. Bernard patted the child while the child clings in his back. He went Flyx location to left the child.

Flyx "What happened to your cheeks, Bernard!?"
    Bernard "It is just a scratch. Here please lead this child to the airship--" He tried to let go of the child but it clung tightly to him. "Don't worry it will be alright~ Your safe here."

Hearing his words the child let go and hesitantly followed Flyx. Bernard quickly goes back to the villages to save more villagers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.