Spoiler City of Sin

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Scorp_2014, Dec 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Scorp_2014

Scorp_2014 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every drop of this family bloodline is stained with sin. They are the embodiment of contradiction; calm yet maniacal, with great memories yet often forgetful. They pledge themselves to their dreams yet often compromise, are angels that are also devils… It’s why I hate them. And also love them.

The only hope of his family, a youth with the blood of elves and devils walks on a battleground of annihilation and rebirth. He wills his way through boiling lava and icy depths, killing on this field of despair to strike down the lofty figure in his sight. One day he’ll grasp his blade tightly and survey his surroundings, only to find no more enemies to kill.

Spoilers?

123456hh likes this.
  2. aidynLN

aidynLN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen with Nest from seed that Dragon of eternity gave him. Will it betray MC?

3. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    why did his mom commit suicide?

4. XBlood KightX

XBlood KightX Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nest is a biological super weapon that is used for conquering planes by continuously making soldiers. It is highly intelligent as well so it can optimize the soldiers it makes to best fit the mc needs. Nest has a master-servant contract with mc because to hatch and use nest it needs a part of masters soul. It does eventually break the contract and gain its own soul when one of the enemies of mc shows it how to do so. Nest comes to realize it has no meaning in its existence without mc to lead it, so it continues to serve the mc loyally.

The mc's father basically wiped out the mothers entire clan. Even if she loved the father she couldn't be with him because of what he did.

5. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

Since you're here anyhow, any details on his harem?

6. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @XBlood KightX
    Spoilers Please!!:aww::blobReach:
    1. What can we expect from this upcoming Faust arc?

2. Is this the last we see of Minnie? kinda of tragic character :/

3. Any crazy wars to come?

7. aitortilla03

aitortilla03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2 sisters
    1 priestess of the dragon church
    1 girl from another Faust’s family
    The deepblue tower master
    Mountainsea

I am not 100% sure if I remember correctly... but I think is more or less like that...

123456hh likes this.
  8. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

fuck yeah wincest

9. aitortilla03

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t expect much about Faust at the moment, because will be trapped in a another plane quite soon...

Minnie will appear again, but much much later...

You will have loads of battles, wars...

10. aitortilla03

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the normal procedure in Archeron family... actually is an obligation

11. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

This is my type of novel it seems :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

123456hh and aitortilla03 like this.
  12. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    The plane he gets sent to will be essential throughout the entire story. He hatches Nest in that plane, making it the main source for getting more stronger soldiers.

Next time Minnie appears, she is with Steven leading an army against Richard's army. Of course, Richard's army easily wins. Richard takes all the soldiers who surrendered including Minnie and Steven as hostages and has Duke Solam pay a ransom for Richard to release them. After being released Steven and Minnie are traveling back to their territory as fast as possible and stop at an inn. There Steven once again is beating Minnie and forces her to sleep with him as usual.
    Minnie stabs Steven killing him while he is forcing himself on her. She flees and goes to Richard for asylum. She tells him she killed Steven so he lets her join his army. She is never seen again afterward.

As for war. The majority of the story is war, war, and more war. There not very many scenes where Richard fights alone, most fights are army vs army. Most times he fights alone is when he is training himself and the author writes it like a montage so we quickly get back to more army vs army.

More women. Some are not in the harem, some are, and some are potential harem.
    Water. Alive.
    She is an assassin type character with a peculiar habit. Read in the spoiler.
    Then, under the watchful eyes of Richard, the girl's left hand mercilessly forward, that piece of steel cone has not into the man's buttocks!
    See this blow, Richard suddenly hit a chill, subconsciously caught folder ass. Fortunately, he looked around and saw a lot of people have similar subconscious movements, even Lina also moved.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/402553.html
    Richard has referred to her as his woman and has even slept in the same bed with her for a few months. I don't remember him ever actually going all the way.

There is also the Empress(she takes over after emperor Philip dies). Alive.
    She likes to kill people and was banished from the empire but came back after Philips death because her strength was on the same level as Philips. Google translate called their level of strength "super strong", and each of the three empires only have about 2. Richard gets into a fight with her because of various reasons including being part of the reason why Sharon(deepblue tower master) ends up stuck in the dark side of the world. Richard but beats her in a 1vs1 fight. Richard forces himself on her after he beat her. Read the spoiler.
    The two hit now, long before the physical strength, in addition to the artifact-level equipment, all the equipment and clothing are destroyed in the battle. Now it is completely ** state. And there is no set book is very beautiful, slim and have an extra abundance of. This is the perfect ratio of body size, every inch of skin reveals the atmosphere of the rules.

This atmosphere is especially lethal to Richard, who is gradually approaching the abyssal lords. Suddenly he had a man's reaction, and this impulse was extremely strong, and then hit the hidden part of the no fixed legs.

Her reaction after the deed is done.

She gathered short purple hair, also struggling to sit up, said slowly: "This is normal, like us, the most attractive is not the appearance, not the background, not even the sex and race, but the real Just like the rules you have in the strong, just like you just could not control myself and give me the same, and I do not hate you for the same reason, but I have to say that you just came before me , Excuse to myself is a bit rotten. "

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2781710.html

Another interesting one that didn't end up in the harem for obvious reasons is Emperor Philip's SON.
    Richard and him become as close as real brothers after fighting together on the battlefield and mutually saving each other's life time after time. He awakens his bloodline power which made him look more beautiful than a woman and is "confused about his sexual orientation" (as it was said in the novel by Philip IIRC). It's implied in the story that he develops feelings for Richard. Richard does get affected by his beauty sometimes. At one point the prince and Richard almost kissed. Eventually, he is forced to marry a princess from a different Empire. He doesn't want to become a tool for breeding so he uses his one-time ability of his bloodline to remold his body into a female body. He has now become a she. She knows that even if she is a woman now Richard won't be with her. Richard often finds reasons to avoid her. She also avoids Richard too and eventually lets Nest use her soul to create a new perfect super soldier with limitless potential. She now becomes a He once again but all his memories and previous personality are destroyed and lost permanently in the process. The only thing left the same is the soul.

Crimson. Pointless Death.
    A female assassin character created by Nest with her own soul. She was killed in a war with the Reapers. There wasn't even a chapter where we see how she died. It was like one chapter she is alive. The next chapter Richard finds out she died. Richard isn't affected too much by her death. He just thinks that people keep dying around him even after he keeps getting stronger, making him more lonely.

Fazh Qi. Pointless Death.
    She Alice's most trusted subordinate. Can be considered a friend of Richard as well. She gets killed in the same war with the reapers. She died same way as crimson. One chapter she is here, next she is dead. Reapers literally turn all the things that they kill into blocks of meat with no leftovers. Richard goes mad and tries his best to recover her body. We don't see the fight happen. He suddenly leaves his group. His followers discuss what may have happened for him to leave. Then he returns heavily wounded with only and he is holding an arm with a ring on it, he was unable to bring back the whole body. His followers see the arm and know who died.

Lina. Pointless Death.
    She was killed with what can can be described as a death ray. It completely destroyed her soul, making it impossible to revive her. Death ray was meant to kill Richard but she jumped in front of him to save him. Her death can be blamed on Richard. If Richard had used the soldiers created by Nest to block the attack everything would have been fine. The soldier created by Nest are Soul-less and are like puppets. They don't do anything without Richard's orders. Richard is afraid of dying in early stages of the novel but for some reason in this part he decides that he is fine with dying.

White Night. Alive.
    There seemed to be more with her as it was said in the book that her bloodline is among the most dangerous in the entire continent. We never find out what it was exactly. She spends most of her time in the Twilight battlefield. Twilight is a dead world. Originally Twilight was a huge resource rich plane but the 2 main planes Norland and Daxodas ended up connecting to it. After hundreds of years of nonstop fight between the 2 main planes all the indigenous life on Twilight is dead. Only the high level soldiers from both planes remain on Twilight. Both sides are constantly fighting to try and use up all their opponents high level fighters so that they can invade their opponents main plane. It is very common for White Night to return to base with wounds so bad it makes you wonder how she is still alive. Wounds so bad that she has to put her own guts back into her body and use her hands to keep them inside.

The one thing that I can't accept is the ending for the priestess from the dragon church. She is my favorite character because unlike in other books, this character is not just a flat, 2d character. She has her own personality and is memorable.
    She leaves him part way through the story. Like how in similar books a female lead would go train with her master or just leave for various reasons only to come back a few hundred chapters later. I was hoping that they would get back together by the end of the story but it didn't happen. From what I was able to understand through google translate. She uses her life as a sacrifice to the dragon in order to help Richard more. By sacrifice, I don't mean kill herself. More in an "I will devote my life to the church" kind of way. Dragon Church Priest don't age, this may or may not be part of the reason why she left(not exactly sure as you have to read between the lines and that is difficult with google translate). It was hinted that in the Story that if she wanted to leave the Dragon Church she could if she had enough Grace.

She goes to the Dark Area with her 2 God-Dependents (they are people that serve the Eternal Dragon and their level cap can be increased with Grace, she used her Grace to summon them to help Richard fight in war, they can be considered friends of Richard as well) for more Grace I think or she may have just went there because Richard wouldn't be able to follow her there so easily. Grace for the priests is what Mana is for Mages. Priests for the dragon church get grace by helping people sacrifice things to the Eternal Dragon. The better the sacrifice the more grace people get. As for the exact reason she needed more grace I don't know. Either I missed it while reading or it got lost in translation, either way, I don't know and that's really killing me.

The Dark Area is a place where the Rules/Laws of the world are chaotic and twisted, including the concept of time. Everyone has a different concept of time there. It's a place where the Eternal Dragon can't easily reach on its own. Opening a portal to the Dark Area is extremely difficult and costly for the Eternal Dragon. The portals are a one-way trip. Although the Eternal Dragon did once tell Richard that it could bring someone back but it would cost more than it does to send someone there. The only way to come back is for a beacon to be for the Eternal Dragon. The Beacon would allow the Eternal Dragon to reach the world and change the worlds Rules/Laws into Order. Successfully building the Beacon would give a massive amount of Grace.

Richard was able to go to the Dark Area near the end of the story. He tries to look for her in the Dark Area but only found a letter telling him that by the time he reads the letter it will have already been more than 3000 years later, the beacon is complete and only needs to be activated. He also found the precious book that she always carried with her called the book of time. He activates the beacon and goes home.

Backtracking a few hundred chapters, Richard also managed to get a unique God-Dependent. She called herself Noface.
    http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/1952546.html
    Noface is the dragon priest but didn't tell Richard her true identity when he got her. Noface leaves Richard at the very last chapter. Here is the last scene of them together.
    On the ice of the floating bay, Richard is standing opposite his face.

"You must go," Richard asked.

No face is still lazy to answer: "Yes."

Floating bay sunset reflected in her body, each artifact is so Ambilight, but in this over-exaggerated glitz, Richard was seen deep Deep bleak.

Richard suddenly said: "You seem to still owe me a promise, you promised me, when I come back from the dark side of the world, you let me see your face."

"There is this thing." No face-to-face innocent, but Richard's eyes fixed, not for her tricks shaken.

No face eventually shrugged and said: "Well, as if there is such a thing, but to see and see are in fact no difference, I still have to go."

Then, no face raised his hand, slowly off My own mask.

Richard caught his breath for a moment.

Under that mask, there is nothing at all.

Faceless actually looks like a shell capable of moving armor.

She put on the mask and said slowly: "Now you understand, I'm not going to go, but I should not have come, I should have left three thousand years ago."

No face turned around, walked towards the sunset Go, her figure gradually blend with the sun, all the way away.

Richard only felt the heart of incomparable heavy, he wanted to call, want to retain, but all in vain, she had already left, three thousand years ago.

This books tragedies are mainly focused on the women. All the women listed here so far have a tragic beginning or tragic middle or tragic end. Not even both of Richard's
    daughters were spared from this.
    Every woman in the novel will have a tragedy in their story.

Bai and aitortilla03 like this.
  13. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost forgot. Major spoiler about the City Faust
    You sure you want to know?
    We don't find out until near the end of the novel that the City Faust is
    bas

14. aitortilla03

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! How I could forgot Lina!? I really liked her!

15. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @XBlood KightX @aitortilla03
    1. Does Richard unite all of the archerons?

2. Is Richard father able to become a duke/make his own kingdom? What’s his fate?

3. What is Richard status by the end of the novel nobility/titles

4. You mentioned something about Richard daughter what happened?/ how many children does he have?

16. XBlood KightX

Reading List:
    Link
    2. Have to talk about Gordon before we can talk about Richard.
    Richard's father, Gordon, does not become a Duke or make his own Kingdom. Instead he gets trapped in a huge and hostile plane with 8 of the 13 knights and his main army. The plane is called Lou Qi and it is close to being a main plane as well. Gordon gets sent there not long after Richard goes to his first plane. Everyone assumed that he will die there. Gordon is known to create miracles and doing the impossible. Therefore, some high level people agree that he won't be coming back soon but he may come back in a few years and when he does many people will die. The possibility that he may come back deters his enemies from immediately wiping out the Archerons.

Gordon, being the badass that he is, does die in the Lou Qi plane. We don't see how that happened or why. Instead we get few chapters describing the aftermath of the fighting. The entire Lou Qi plane is destroyed and becomes a dead world. We see Gordon and his 8 knights. Beneath each of the Knights is literally a mountain of corpses. 7 of the 8 knights are killed in the fighting. Gordon him self also died in that battle. Here's a piece of the story.
    While Gordon naturally stood at the forefront, leaving behind all followers and warriors.

Next, the enemy appeared like a tide of water, wave after wave of this Gushan, and then disappeared on the road leading to the peak. Warriors and knights are one by one battle died, fell in this magical Gushan.

As long as Gordon was still standing there, Gordon remained standing ascended to the highest place, standing in the forefront of the war, standing in a place where no one dared to stand, standing only in the king's place.

He is fearless, he is the eternal king.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/1517054.html
    The only one to survive is Mordred. Mourns for Gordon's death for a long time. After a while he picks up Gordon's body and opens a portal to Norland. Mordred completely erases the Lou Qi plane using his power to create a black hole. He goes to Norland to get his bearing and he immediately creates a portal going to the last floor of the Abyss. He doesn't even stay in Norland more than a few seconds before entering the Abyss.

In the Abyss Gordon fuses with the Will of the Abyss, bringing him back to life. The Will of the Abyss is the Lord of the Abyss. Basically the King of the entire Abyss. On the last floor of the Abyss there is a portal that leads to the dark side of the world. As Gordon fused with the Will of the Abyss it is now his job to kill anyone or anything trying to go through that portal. Mainly keeping the super powerful monsters from the Dark Side of the World from entering the current world.

To save Sharon, who is trapped in the Dark Side of the World, Richard fights his way through the Abyss with his strongest followers. By the time he gets to the last floor and fights the Will of the Abyss, only Noface is with him. She fights Mordred while Richard fights the Will of the Abyss. In just a few moves the Will of the Abyss beats Richard easily and is about to kill him. The Eternal Dragon intervenes and sends Richard to the Dark Area.

Richard comes out of the Dark Area. He takes control of the Flying Fortress Faust. He takes the Flying Fortress Faust into the Abyss to fight his way back down to the last floor. Richard uses Faust to literally run over all the Demons in his way, including some Abyss Lords who tried to stop him. He doesn't stop until he is on the last floor facing the Will of the Abyss again. The Will of the Abyss is extremely powerful because it has control of the Rules/Laws of the Abyss. In the Abyss, the Will of the Abyss is basically unbeatable. The Flying Fortress has a special ability.
    As an unprecedented floating fortress, Utopia has many powerful features, but one of the most attractive to Richard, that is, Ubisoft can suppress the rules of the plane, even in the abyss of such a high plane, The plane rules can be suppressed hundreds of kilometers away, turning the abyss into a normal environment.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2981758.html

With the help of the Flying Fortress Richard kills the Will of the Abyss. Richard pulls of the helmet from the dead Will of the Abyss and he sees that it is Gordon. Mordred is still alive. He talked to Richard and told him why Gordon and himself didn't tell Richard who they were. Mordred said that if he knew the Will of the Abyss was his father he might have hesitated in the fight. If he did that the Will of the Abyss may have killed him. Gordon as the Will of the Abyss has no choice but to kill anyone that tries to cross the portal from either side, including Richard. Mordred also said that Gordon wanted to be relieved of the Will of the Abyss and position as Lord/King of the Abyss. Mordreds Explanation
    Richard suddenly clenched his hand and released it." Why does he intercept me, let me go, or is it direct, is not it better? " "

Mordred shrugged and said:" That is the head, but it is Abis's will to defend the Passage, and to maintain the stability of the eternal bloody battlefield, is the abyss of the two main duties, but also overwhelming Instinct, you want to cross the channel, the head is bound to stop you, you are fighting the abyss will not fight with the head, at that time the head did not recognize you. "

Richard glanced Mori chill, said: "Since you are very clear, then why do not you tell me."

Maudred laughed and turned to look at him, his eyes dark and dark, with no starry sky. "Tell you what to do and let the head kill, I said, when the head did not have his own Consciousness, he is only an incarnation of the abyss of will, but if you know the identity of the first son, will fight full, as long as a little hesitation, you will die in the hands of abyss, and now, the outcome is actually very good, head The child wanted to be relieved long ago. "

Richard insisted for a long time before saying," Why did he sit in this position? "

" I said just now to Archimonde, you know, The head is such a man. "

Richard insidiously felt that he might know where the great, horrifying will, occasionally felt in the depths of the soul, came from, and even in the deepest part of the world, Follow him.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2987546.html
    Interesting fact about the Abyss and Archeron.
    The Archeron family are descendants from Archeron Abyss Lord. Since the descendants of Archeron no longer live in the Abyss they lost the favor of the Abyss. This means that their Archeron family won't be as strong as they were before. Since Gordon became the Will of the Abyss, Archeron regained the favor of the Abyss. In Mordreds exact words
    Maudred went on to say: "Being Lord Abyss, then the blood of Archimonde will regain the abyss of favor, in the years ahead, there will be Archimonde lords appear, he The blood on the earth would have become even more powerful."

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2987546.html

The Will of the Abyss can't actually be killed because it literally the will of the Abyss and it is inherited by the one becomes the new Lord/King of the Abyss. The one who kills the previous Will of the Abyss becomes the new Will of the Abyss and Lord/King. Here is the catch, the Will of the Abyss alternates between the Demons from the Abyss and Hell. Gordon is the Will of the Abyss from the abyss, the next Will of the Abyss has to be from Hell. In this case Mordred takes over.

Richard takes Gordon's Armor and Elena's Ashes and buries them in the highest peak of Archeron Family Graveyard. While he is at it he also make a tombstone for himself in the future.

When Richard finally manages to return to Norland after being stuck in Faro, the first plane he went to and his main base, he finds that Gordon has been trapped in the Lou Qi Plane. As a result he decides to take over the position of family head. At first there is various oppositions both in the light and in the dark but Richard is able to overcome them. He eventually cements his position as Family Head after getting rid of everyone who opposed him.

Richard eventually becomes a Duke of the Holy Alliance. He did leave the Holy Alliance at one point because of his contradiction with the new Queen after Emperor Philip died. Richard returned to the Holy Alliance, beat the Queen and slept with her. At the very end of the Novel Richard decides to leave Norland completely. Here is why
    "Richard, our world is like a giant cage. It is a closed cycle, and it will automatically eliminate all those who may threaten the rules of the world. I think you know that we are in the seventh century, Before us, there have been six extremely powerful race was completely destroyed, and now, Nolan has your presence, has drawn the attention of the rules of the world, you left Nolander, to explore the depth of the void, but also to To avoid the rules of the world from cleaning Norland , is not it? " Richard silence, Martin said yes, to his level and Saint Martin, there is indeed no need for self-deception.

St. Martin's left hand appeared a little dark, it is absolutely dark.

"There are only two possible ways to break this fate, starting from light or starting from darkness. Starting from dark rules, it will destroy the entire world and no one can survive. From light, it is another As a result, I will be transformed into a light, and you all can attach to me. Then we break the rules of the world and break to a whole new level. When this world is broken, we may find a new world and let life Evolution to a higher level, but there may be nothing, waiting for our will be completely destroyed, destroyed with the world, if by that time, "

St. Martin smiled and said:" I will be their own Fulcrum, recreating the rules and creating a completely new world. "

" But whether you succeed or not, you lose yourself and lose your soul. "Richard sharply pointed out the problem.

Whether Martin turned into light or turned into a world, he would not exist in the sense of soul.

Martin smiled and said, "There's always a price to explore the ultimate in life," he said to Richard and added: "But your path is not accessible."

Richard did not want to be holy with San Martin just said: "Impossible."

St. Martin said: "My dear Richard, you sacrifice too much power too much depends on that old dragon, your strength, your soul too much Imprinting the world, it is impossible to find a way to break the rules of the world. "

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2995419.html
    In short he wants to become even stronger than the world will allow. So it may be possible that he will succeed but who knows since that is the very last chapter of the novel.

What Reapers are
    Any face, any race, when they begin to take control of the bottom rule of the world, is actually equivalent to ringing the death knell for themselves whenever a peak race is cleared Extinction is the end of an era, you and I come from Nolande is currently in the seventh century, and before us, the ancient star family exists, it is the sixth century, when the star reached its peak after the lead The true Reaper who came to die. "

The Ancient Star Family is Sharon's race. They were wiped out by the Reapers because they had become too powerful.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2995417.html

There is also this:
    At the end of the day, Alushiya did not know that the Reaper was the product of the rules of the world, appearing in the dark side of the world because the ultimate order was born in the ultimate chaos, and the Reaper was representing the ultimate Order, their duty, is to erase everything that threatens the very existence of the world itself.

As long as the world is still alive, the reaper will not disappear. The ruler will destroy the reaper's base. After some time the world naturally will have a new base of reaping people. This will continue to circulate.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2995418.html

4. Richard has two daughters by the end of the novel.
    Richards reaction.
    When Richard first realized one of his girls has having a kid.
    He suddenly opened his mouth, an idea of oil floating in my heart: "Do not, I have a child."

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2624366.html
    After that, he rushed out from the plane he was in to return to Black Rose Castle to try and figure out who was pregnant. He didn't have to wait long because the butler came in and told Richard it was Cocoa.
    At this time, the old housekeeper went into the study, and before Richard opened his mouth, he grabbed one step and said excitedly, "Master, a good news, cocoa is pregnant."

"Who is cocoa? You just said she was. "Richard looked very stunned.

Although the lower the parents' strength is, the easier it is for them to have children, but that is not absolute. A woman who is too weak can not take strong children because she can not afford the powerful baby's request.

Unfortunately, cocoa can go down to the very weakest level, so that's why Richard did not even think of cocoa, but it's just flirting with her.

Confirmed again, Richard leaned back in his chair and breathed a sigh of relief. Although he was somewhat vaguely deprived of his first pregnancy, he had no doubt that he had a child.

Now that Richard's mentality has been gradually changed, he notices the instability hidden in the Archimonde family and the absence of future generations, so that problems inherited by the family can not be solved and followers can hardly feel at ease.

Once the day of the defeat of Richard Lee died, these large industries to whom, his brothers and sisters, or such as Soren, Goliath and Alizee in this family of strongholds.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2629067.html
    He doesn't know that Sharon is also pregnant. He only finds out after he meets Sera.
    His two daughters Fuleier and Sera/Sela.
    His first daughter is called Fuleier. Her mother is Cocoa, Richard's blood relative.
    A scholar master, a group of people who like to plot behind the scene and pride themselves on their intelligence, put his soul into Fuleier's body. Inside her body there is now 2 souls. Fuleier and Jinfulala. Jinfulala is hiding soumwhere in Fuleier. It's is possible for him to take complete control of Fuleier's body. No one knows when he will take complete control. She is essentially a ticking time bomb ready to go off at any moment. It is possible for Jinfulala to take control at any time and kill Richard when he puts down his guard.

Richard first noticed this problem because when she was just born she was afraid of Richard. She had a high level of intelligence that should have been impossible for a child, especially a newborn. Richard asks Noface for advice and she says to go to Nest.
    "What do you think the problem is?"

"Her blood was awake too early and too pure, and if she were not seeing her at birth, I would doubt she was some of the devil who used the metamorphosis, and I knew exactly what happened to our Archimedes blood and then Strong will not reach her to such an extent, especially her mother is just an ordinary person. "

Noodles seems to have sighed, put down Fu Lyle Er said:" Her blood abnormalities, you have used too Multi-life magic potion reasons, but more should be other factors, but I can not see it now. My detection methods are too much harm, not for her to use. So you should go find the mother's nest, it has eaten two Master of a higher scholar, greatly improved the resolution of the soul, perhaps it can give you an answer, but "

"But what?" Richard mind faint anxiety.

"But you have to be mentally prepared in advance, maybe not to find a nest will be better."

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2757735.html
    After some time Richard takes Fuleier to Nest who is an more knowledgeable on souls. It finds the problem and tells Richard that it is hard to get rid of Jinfulala's soul. Nest suggests to let it kill Fuleier to get rid of the potential danger. Here is how that scene played out.
    When night fell, Richard was standing in front of his mother's nest. Fu Laier is still asleep, floating in mid-air, totally unknown nest nest with hundreds of compound eyes staring at her.

"Master, the situation is a bit complicated and I need some time.You may take a break and I'll let you know when I got the result," said the mother's nest.

Richard nodded, casually looking for pieces of space, out of the moonlight, and began to practice that I do not know has been repeated tens of thousands of times a knife. He now has a kind of inexplicable irritability in mind, can not meditate, only by grinding tactics to be able to calm down.

It was late at night, and then it was dawn.

Fu Laier is still asleep, she had just eaten a big devil heart, it takes at least two months to digest this thing.

The voice of mother's nest rang in Richard's consciousness: "Master, I have to tell you that the situation is not very good."

Richard glanced at him and asked: "What to say?"

"I saw scholar Master in her soul It's a mark similar to the plan for the completion of the soul, but the soul is too deep knowledge, and I am not sure which scholar Master replaced her soul with her own soul, or did they say that they were simply Left a trap in the soul, in order to control her in the future. "

Richard Zhaizheng, some bitter to say:" You are saying, not sure "

" Yes. "Although the nest has a complete soul, But sometimes there is no human emotion as delicate.

Richard looked Fu Laier, the heart is extremely complex, at this moment, used to kill decisive he did not even know how to do. Is it sleeping now, or is it his daughter?

"What's going to happen in the future?"

"If her soul is replaced by a scholar-mage, it will awaken someday in the future. At that moment, you will want to keep an eye on what's behind you, The dagger will pierce you. "

" Then her blood talent "

" I saw signs of artificial blood. "

" Your advice is "

" Now let me eat her, so that you can completely eliminate the hidden dangers. "

Richard bitterly laughed, holding Fu Laier, staring at her sleeping little face. The little girl seemed to feel the familiar breath, rubbed against his hand, found a more comfortable sleeping position, and then quiet.

When awake, the little one looks at the occasional fearful look of Richard, but when she falls asleep, she shows her dependence and intimacy.

Richard finally said slowly: "Before awakening, she is all my daughter."

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2759070.html
    Nest was able to make Jinfulala's soul go crazy by putting her in a dark and silent room. The only sound in the room was the sound of Fuleier's blood and heartbeat. When Jinfulala went crazy Nest was able to find his soul and expel him from Fuleier's body.
    Solving Frere's problem, Richard also put down a mind, but then Richard was curious, you want to know how the mother nest to hide the soul fragments of scholar Master to evict.

"Master, this is very simple, that the scholar called Jinfulala with their own consciousness to cover Miss Freire's will, over time, then the will of His Majesty will gradually disappear, then the King of Farah can completely replace the lower house His soul occupies the body of His Majesty the Highness, but he also has a consequence in doing so, that is to say, all the things that Her Majesty will endure will be borne by him, so I will put the original means of dealing with Zonghu in the body of Jinfala, the difference I placed my little hall in absolute darkness and absolutely silent space. Apart from being able to hear the sound of blood and heartbeats, he could no longer touch any other sound. After a short while, Jin Fala was crazy, And then I was positioned to hide his position, to be expelled. "

Richard immediately remembered the original nest nest to deal with Zong Hu means that it is repeatedly pumping light of his blood, allowing him to self-recovery to create a new body Of the blood, and then pumping dry, so finally as the son of Zion tiger torture to collapse.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2874697.html
    Next is Sela/Sera. Google translate is where the name came from. She is the result of Richard and Sharon.
    Sera was born in the Dark Side of the World after Sharon became stuck there. Sharon's race heal by sleeping and are even able to get stronger when they sleep. Sleep for Sharon's race is a way to get even stronger. The main problem is that Sharon sleeps for years at a time, especially when she is hurt badly. In this case she has been sleeping while she has been in the Dark Side of the World. Sera, being alone with a sleeping Sharon, protects her mother from the Reapers that are trying to kill them several times a day. Richard's first time meeting Sera.
    Instead of hurrying to wake up Soere, Richard was contemplating, scanning every inch of space under the stars, where he felt as if there was another breath of air.

"Are you looking for me." A tender voice sounded directly in Richard's consciousness.

Richard was slightly surprised, quietly said: "Yes, if you are willing to come out, I would be very happy."

"I am here,"

a small figure appeared in front of Richard, it should be a girl , At least, she was still young, about seven or eight years old, but a small face already had the beauty of a peerless geniuses, and she looks similar to Suharon seven and a half, almost a childhood edition So Helen, at the same time, Richard saw some of her own shadow in her eyes.

But the little girl has no ordinary human hair, dozens of similar hair on the head like the tentacles, those special hair are dark blue, shoulder length, and with the little girl's mind is slowly dancing.

Richard strong heart shock and excitement, walked in front of the little girl, squatting, looking at her blue eyes like stars, softly asked: "What's your name, why is here."

Little girl's eyes clear water, Very penetrating, so a moment, Richard even felt that their own thoughts were to see through her.

The little girl suddenly said: "I'm Sela, here is to protect my mother."

"Sela, very nice name." Richard said, but I do not know why, when heard the name, Richard has a kind of hard to describe Throbbing.

The little girl's gaze fell on the eternal book of Richard's waist and could no longer be moved.

At this moment, Richard can be sure that the little girl named Sera is the daughter of himself and SoHalun, except that she is a bit far away from human beings and has a very pure ice-cold spirit in her soul, which is compatible with SoHalun and myself The talent is different, can only say that fate is indeed magical.

"Are the outside reaper coming in?"

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2989686.html
    Richard telling Sera that they are going home.
    Sela nodded hard: "They had come several times a day, I spent a lot of effort to kill them, and now much less."

Look at Sela, Richard's look a bit complicated, Although there is the help of the star curtain and the plasma ball, but Sera can actually get rid of the Reaper into the Astral, all this can not be done by the general legendary strong, we can see in the innocent appearance, Serah has Age completely incompatible with the mighty force.

Richard stretched out his hand to Sera and said, "Go, we'll go home."

Sera placed her hand on Richard's hand and asked, "Where's the house?"

Richard smiled and said, "In one A world of light. "A

moment later, Sera and So Helena came to the U-turn.

Suhalunun still asleep, and only returned to the light side, where the star force to be added, her injuries will be restored, really wake up, and now, she still need to sleep now.

Each sleep, for the ancient star family, there will be a powerful leap, in fact, when seeing Serah, Richard knew she is the daughter of Suhalunun, because Sera looks exactly the same as the ancient constellation, but instead Su Hailun's appearance is completely human appearance.

Ubisoft slowly U-turn, set sail.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2990032.html
    She basically spent the time between when she was born and when Richard found her, fighting many times a day against the Reapers to keep herself and her mother alive.
    How Sharon was lured into the Dark Side of the World.
    Someone Sharon knew visited her at the dark blue tower. He said he found a plane rich in resources but there was extremely powerful creatures there, so he wanted her help in exploring the plane. Sharon reject his offer. He then said he was only able to identify a small portion of the creatures. He gave Sharon a list of creatures he identified. Among those identified was a creature called Stone Men. Stone Men are extremely beneficial to Sharon's race. Especially to the women who are pregnant. It would help the baby grow stronger.

Blatter, the person she knew, was surprised to see Sharon stroke her belly while struggling to make up her mind. Finally Blatter told her that she can keep all their harvest from this trip. Sharon agreed to go because her goal this time was the Stone Men.

Of course this was all a trap set up by the Scholar Masters and Sharon ended up falling for it.
    Su Hailun took the magic paper, casually glanced, his eyes suddenly stare, staring at one of the humble creatures, lost his voice: "Stone men."

"Stone men, what is it." Blatter looked a Fog water.

"Nothing, a trifle." Suhailun strong for calm, but no one can see it, Stone men is not a trifling matter.

Blatter, too, was a very savvy figure, immediately erasing any unfavorable look, piled a smile on his face and said, "Then you are willing to explore that face with me." To

Blatter's surprise, Legends of the legendary stroking their belly, pondering silence, it is very struggling tangled.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2626046.html
    If anyone is curious about Sharon's reaction when she found out she was pregnant.
    Staring at the magic clock on the time, the legendary Master stayed for a moment, suddenly screamed: "I slept ten days."

She leapt to bed, drowsiness, anxious to turn around in the room, Constantly said to myself: "how could this be, I had slept only up to eight days before, of course, a few years of evolutionary sleep can not be counted, but I slept ten days, God, it takes ten days to fill Magic, my recovery speed when it becomes so slow, is it that I am sick. "

Suhailun suddenly holding his face, screamed:" I am sick, "

fearless legend Master, Even afraid of illness, but her pale face, obviously into the extreme fear, just do not know what kind of disease will make her also fear.

Legendary Master cold hands and feet, you want to check your body, but actually afraid of what was found, hesitated, said nothing to really hands-on examination.

Just then, her abdomen abruptly wavering, a very clear heartbeat came from inside.

Legendary Master screamed scream, suddenly hung up and down the whole body a dozen defense magic, which dared to his abdomen, heart beat about what came from her body, every heartbeat will be accompanied by a strong Power surging, for a time even with the week's space are ups and downs.

Legend Master's hand touched his stomach, his face suddenly became extremely complex.

Heartbeat sound a dozen, it goes down, everything back to normal.

So Hailun carefully began to examine the body and found in her own body, actually, a young but powerful new life.

All of a sudden, her consciousness is all blank, long after I want to understand what happened, she had children.

Suddenly, a never-before-felt joy flooded Soheil's heart.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2625494.html
    She didn't know how to face/tell(?) Richard. As can be seen from this small scene.
    Legendary Master's small face on the change of expression, suddenly suddenly ignored, this incident came too suddenly, let her temporarily chaos, I do not know what to do.

She walked back and forth in the room, clutching the blonde hard, pain tangled, from time to time to himself: "Oh, how to check with Xiao Li it, my God."

This problem is obviously better than the face of a dozen legendary strong To be difficult.

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2625494.html

The truth about the Shadow Creatures if anyone is interested. It also says why and how Richard got the ability to see Truth.
    Richard was suddenly surprised:" Ilucia, you are His Royal Highness Moon God. "

Alu Lucia exposed smile, said:" Luna has fallen, and now I, the shadow of the Queen Ai Lucy Ya. "

" Luna fell. "This is another shocking news, Ilani had speculation, but failed to confirm.

"Once upon a time, I, fallen in the hands of Solomon and his Reaper, my divine power is said to be an integral part of his final plan."

"Then why would you be the shadow queen."

"The life of all the Reaper, its soul Eventually becoming shadow creatures, wandering in the cracks of this world, instinct to destroy life and tangible things, even I am no exception, perhaps because the Reaper is a product of the rules of the world, so shadow life wants to destroy and destroy It's a fantastic balance of world order, is not it, "said Aluciah, yet she did not think she was as calm as the surface.

"It is true, but you should fall for a long time, why I can feel your divine power in the initiation ceremony."

"That is because in the Luna Festival still left a little my god, as for the initiation ceremony, I I remember very clearly. "As

Alucia showed a real smile, Richard suddenly realized:" In the initiation ceremony, it is you who have endowed me with true gifts. "

Ilucia Nodded, sighed and said: "That is the real power to see the world, is the shadow of the unique ability of life, perhaps, this is the shaded creatures in the original life after being reaping compensation, a strong shadow of life can To give real life to other beings, and to be able to end the Reaper, you are just one of the recipients, yet the line of destiny stretches out to millions, and so many years have passed, but only you have reached the present height , Fulfilled all the ashes of the aspirations of life, ending the Reaper. "

I finally found the quote I needed about Quicksand, the Dragon Church priest that left Richard.
    In this chapter Richard got a high level sacrifice for the Eternal Dragon. He can even bring back Quicksand from where ever she went. It also hints that she may be an advanced life form now.
    At this time, a very magnificent feeling of desolation slowly come.

Somewhat surprised by Richard, how has the will of the eternal and time-honored dragon come again? Is this piece of metal's sake?

In Richard's consciousness, the voice of the familiar Dragon and Eternity sounded: "You are fine, bringing the sacrificial offerings associated with the last days." Then, outside of normal deity, you will get extra Reward. "

Richard's heart suddenly moved and asked:" I still get back sand! "The

eternal and time of the dragon did not shy away from this issue, but said:" If you want her to come back is not impossible, but you Is it okay for her to be a good ending? "

Richard was immediately stunned, and he never considered the issue from this perspective.

"Your level of life will rise to a new height, and you will find that there is a difference between higher levels of existence, thinking, and value. The so-called happiness of low-level life may have no meaning in advanced life. So, are you sure that looking back on the quicksand is really good for her? "

Richard faced no questions about how to answer the question of the eternal dragon and the time.

He is not a higher level of life, and he naturally can not understand the difference between standing on a new height. Such as the gods, such as big lords, devil this level of existence, what they value, what will care about? Is it really human day together? Richard so-called good, really meaning it?

http://www.piaotian.com/html/0/822/2783568.html

17. Tarlos

Tarlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading a spoiler in some comment section saying how one of the MC's love interests slept with another dude. Can someone elaborate on this?

18. Bai

Bai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be late but thanks for the spoiler.
    I love this novel very much but I decide to drop it after reading the spoiler.
    I am a soft heart idiot who cannot tolerate those tragic end :(

19. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the 2 sisters is his cousin(Alice and Coco) or his 2 half sister(Demi and the other one)?

20. guigs

guigs Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cousins.
    Demi dont appear after some time and Veronica became a shame to the Archerons.
    Edit: Deki should marry with one of the 3 males friends of Richard.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018