Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid Arena

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Plain Area 3 :
    "Exhausting and bothering indeed... did you get injured ?" exclaimed Liya as he restrained his yawn and easely began to carry her and run toward the villagers that were kidnapped, he was running quite casually.
    "Yes, we will go save them." As her words entered his ears, he began to accelerate more and more, he thought about using Magic to accelerate himself but that will be something he will do later.
    "Yes it has been long~ hm, Liya is... uhm... probably somewhere beating up some bad guys~? I guess~? Mostly he is alright~ we should be able to see him soon~" Nally wasn't sure, she just remembered that Liya was going to eliminate some Orcs then the rest, where he went, when he will come back, she didn't know anything.
    "Hmm... I think we should chase the Orcs, in the worst case, we can simply run away while saving some villagers~ and well, I just need one hit to their chest to send an orc to the other side~" Then, she climbed on a house's roof and noticed someone running out of the village, she said as she pointed at them.
    "Ah ! It's Liya~!"

Way, leegood, JinVodka and 2 others like this.
  2. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - near Area 9]

Having been saving many children kidnapped by the Orc army, Rhialla was beginning to feel fatigued.

I need to rest, but if I don't keep rescuing the kidnapped civilians, then I'll have failed them. I don't want the children experienced anything like what I did.

Making the decision to rest for 10 minutes total, she found a secluded spot away from the fighting and meditated.

After her rest time had passed, she set out to continue finding more groups of enemies, managing to gather some of the stolen food along with children who had been kidnapped. While doing this, she couldn't help noticing how they were all heading East towards the Orc lands.

This could get bad. If children end up being taken there, the guild won't be able to help them much.

Her determination renewed, she doubled her speed and used her nature magic to detect more groups. Having already switched to her assassin attire on the way to the area, she wielded her Black Rose daggers and let them drink the blood of their victims.

[Killed enemies total:
    Orc Leaders - (x41)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x59)
    Boar Warriors - (x116)
    Goblins - (x188)

Killed enemies this post:
    Orc Leaders - (x19)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x23)
    Boar Warriors - (x56)
    Goblins - (x81)

Villagers saved total: (x119)
    Villagers saved this post - (x0)

Kidnapped children rescued total: (x67)
    Kidnapped children rescued this post - (x52)]
    X

AliceShiki, Way, leegood and 2 others like this.
  3. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    The world was dominated by an uncanny silence, unbefitting of a chaos this scale. Only the fervor of scorching flames could be felt as it greedily consumed the entirety of everything, washing the world in a radiant golden light.

Slowly, this pillar of waning inferno retracted, opening a field of utter devastation; certain regions had turned vitrified besides the carbonized stumps, while wisps of smoke issued in some parts of the area.

This phenomena had only lasted for a second, yet it was as though it had persisted for an excruciating eternity.

Once, a swarm of monsters had dared stand atop of this field, now only charred remains lingered in this area.

However—

"As I've thought, an attack of that scale was not enough."

As if prompted by that reckless remark, under those burnt corpses a large figure of an Orc have risen, all the while dust and ashes trailed off from its body.

The armor may have long since corroded leaving only its naked physique, but the gleam in its eyes showed not a sign of dwindling.

Way, leegood and Nurman like this.
  4. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Area 4 - Slight Issue - Mika Goes Berserk (3rd Person PV)

*ROAAAAAAAAAAAAR!*

Same person, same appearance, but different fighting style.

Rather than attacking with her knuckles, Mika had switched to using blades formed out of her mana, or aura blades, as they called it.

Her kill count was slowly racking up, as she went after all the E and D ranked orcs she could find. Between Aime's barrage and her wild strikes, the orcs were being decimated en masse.

The only problem was, well, quite obvious actually.

Aime was under the influence of something similar to [Berserk]. Unless that was removed forcefully, she wouldn't be stopping until the orcs were completely annihilated, from the looks of it. The war machine tore her way through the orc horde.

On the other hand, Mika was under the influence of [Frenzy] mixed with [Berserk]. She was a blur as she charged, taking down everything in her path. In fact, as she slaughtered, blood flowed and stained her clothing, and slowly formed something that looked like armour, covering her. A projection of a giant wolf was around her.

[Title <Reaper> obtained. Strikes have a chance to cause instant death.]
    [Job <Aura Blade> has been promoted to <Blink Sword>.]
    [Trait <Eye of the Garuda> obtained. Attacks are guided towards where the striker wants to land.]
    [Title <Lightning> obtained. Strikes become faster.]

There were no other humans in the vicinity, but at the rate the orcs were being harvested, collateral damage could definitely be expected if the two decided to move to an area that was still under evacuation. In fact, Mika was starting to move slowly towards Area 5 as she slaughtered.

Naraku, Way, leegood and 2 others like this.
  5. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    ----Great Plain Area 3
    <Bernard, Flyx and Presia>​

Presia was enjoying the light feeling of hanging on someones back. Sadly, this wouldn't allow her to attack or fight. But she was getting tired anyway and getting sleepy.

Presia "Injured..? I think I'm fine... Just a bit tired... This never happened before." Presia's eyes as half-closed as her complexion was pale. She looked at the cursed whip as she thought of something. "Probably the whip drain my energy? I should appraise it---"

Presia grew silent as she slowly falls into deep sleep. The cursed whip which was originally green was slowly turned to red as it stays inside Presia's Item Box.

Bernard hearing that Liya is here made his tail waves enthusiastically. Meeting someone from the tavern on the battlefield seems fun. Flyx could only sigh as he patted Bernard shoulder trying to call them the excited Kobold.

Bernard "Oh! She said Liya is here!"
    Flyx 'At least he forgot going to the East...'

Bernard quickly ran towards their destination as he noticed remaining Goblins trying to salvage food. He immediately grabbed his bow and released successive arrows killing the 5 Goblins. He then leaped towards the rooftop as he looked around. Flyx decided to walk towards Liya as he noticed Presia clinging to his back.

Bernard "It's seemed there are still remaining forces." He then looked towards the Liya and Flyx while giving a thumb up. "I'll continue saving villagers and stopped the enemies from getting the lot!"

Flyx "Alright---" Before he could be finished his sentence. Bernard already leaped through the rooftops. "Geez... that energetic child."

Flyx then looked towards to Liya and bowed, "It is nice meeting you again mister Liya. And also what happened to Presia. It is not normal for her to be exhausted that much..?"

OOC: Presia is down for now due to the cursed whip. It is something~

Way, Zek, leegood and 3 others like this.
  6. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I can go heal the injured now~ or stay as support~" Leeanne looked upon the village and Idly wondered where the orcs were going when she saw a family of three, all with wounded knees. So, Leeanne helped herself off cinere's shoulders and went to them to heal them who were a few feet away from cinere.

"It's going to be alright now~" She said as she healed them, but raised an eyebrow when all three took out weapons and attacked nearby orcs after they were healed, since they looked like the average family. Leeanne then returned to cinere and poked him on the cheek "Cinere~ time~" Leeanne said enthusiastically, and waited for his actions to start.

Way, Zek, Naraku and 1 other person like this.
  7. Nurman

Nurman ( ಠ∩ಠ) [Retired Ton]

Reading List:
    Link
    -Ton's PoV-

Yep, so at this point Ton's got no idea about what's happening anymore.

At first Ton was merely headed in the same direction as the small herd of silly wyverns that couldn't fly... but now it had somehow evolved into a massive stampede. Luckily earlier on Ton had the brilliant idea to capture commandeer a few great wolves to use them for a snow sled, obviously the original orcish riders weren't killed in the process.

Why?

That's because Ton is a very considerate pacifist that loves all life equally, therefore Ton had stripped them clean of everything aside from their underwear, beat them only half till death and left them to a group of fully armed angry villagers. Taking a note out of Hikari's book, Ton is merely spreading the love, Hiki will probably be prou-

Whoops, our stampede trample over another group of goblins... I think this was the 7th one now?

OK, lets steer the herd to the left a bit. The hostages will definitely slow down the main body of the battalion so if I ram the stampede over the advance guard of the retreating group the possibility of the hostages being caught in the explosion crossfire should be lowered... I think?

Stroking my chin I got lost in my thoughts, or maybe...

Nah~

Thinking and cleaning up Ton's messes are the guild's responsibility! [OOC: Nurman does not condone this reckless behaviour. Please avoid doing things that Ton would do and definitely do not do anything that Ton wouldn't do.]

Oh!?

Target in sight!

Time to speed this up!

Pulling out the dreaded pile-bunker, I slowly unfastened it's seals leaking out some of it's aura. Watching the wyverns struggling to get as far away as possible, this definitely did the trick. The stampede is making a straight line for the advance guard.

Cutting off the ropes on the sled releasing the wolves, an immediate decrease in momentum was felt.

Whipping out my remote controller, it's about time to get the party started. Throughout Ton's award winning recount, Ton had not surprisingly lied three times. Firstly, Ton is definitely not very considerate pacifist. Secondly, Ton didn't leave them their underwear. Lastly, Ton had rigged explosive collars to the wyverns...

Hmmm? Ton didn't mention the explosive collars?

*click*

Well life is like a box of chocolates... and the quote isn't really important so let's all have some fun playing "dodge the explosive wyverns".

[OOC:]
    Beware! A stampede of explosive wyverns are charge through Area 9.

8. The Forever Distant Victory

The Forever Distant Victory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Outskirts of the Village 5]
    ________ Gen’s POV ________​

As we neared the location that Gon told me about, we sighted a tall wall made of rock surrounding the village. They seemed to have even made some towers for protection.

“Lela and her mages work quite fast. To already have a rampart ready.” I muttered, admiring the construction done.

It would be of great use for us if we could put some archers up on the walls. Maybe even mages, if the Lady brought our magic unit with her.

I started thinking of many plans to fortify further the village as our group proceeded rather peacefully. Luckily, we didn’t met with any foe during the travel.

*Kruaaaak!*

Suddenly, a loud shriek teared the silence as two creatures came down from the sky at an incredible speed, landing just a bit ahead of our group, standing between us and the fortified village.

The two beasts were wyverns, quite the large ones at that. One had silver scales covering its body, while the other had golden ones.

“Greetings, travelers.” From the back of the golden wyvern, what looked like a rather slim orc wearing a red robe. In front of him was an armored orc holding the reins of the wyvern. “This is a good day for a travel, indeed. We’re even on one, isn’t that right, Selin?”

“That’s right, Ilios. A great and rather profitable travel.” An orc fully clad in armor, except from his head, spoke. Behind him was a rather inconspicuous orc in a black robe. “I presume you’re going to that fortress?”

I answered with a wry smile, placing my hand on my spear. “We are. Got a problem with that?”

Both of them showed an astonished face to my answer but soon started chuckling.

“No problems here.” Ilios said.

“You may go to your fortress.” Seling added.

Without even leaving time for me to react, the two wyverns soared through the skies, going somewhere else.

“What was that…?” I frowned, seeing them off. My eyes kept following their flight for a bit before shaking my head and calling out the rest of the group, that was as confused as me. “Let’s just go. We need to reach the village.”

________ Eris POV ________​

I’m almost there…

I can feel it.

But what are those flying things around?

I wonder…

Oh, they’re going back now…

Well, no need to worry, then?

Let’s just keep going.

________ Orc’s POV ________​

“Commanders, trouble!” A scout mounted on a wyvern came to report.

“Speak clearly.” Ilios complained.

“Big thing, trouble, coming. Commanders, deal with it.”

“Good~ Isn’t that good to use more words? Really good job.

So when are you going to learn grammar?”

“Uh...” The scout tilted his head confusedly.

“Ah, never mind… Selin, we’ve got work to do! It seems something troublesome popped up.”

“Godsdamnit, and here I was looking forward for this battle.” Selin said, already putting his helmet.

“Well, the sooner we finish, the sooner we can come back.” Turning to the scout again, Ilios inquired. “Which way to go?”

“South.”

“Big thing on the south. Okay, let’s do it.

You take command while we are out.” Ilios nonchalantly said to the scout before heading out. The pair of wyverns flew in a hurry to the south, leaving the army behind without a proper commander.

Zek, Way and leegood like this.
  9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "The same goes to me." Liya nodded at Flyx's words but then he replied to their question with on a perplexed tone since he didn't know anything about why she was exhausted that much.
    "Hmm... she did some impressive attacks... but then I don't know much, she clung to my back and I simply decided to carry her, I didn't really notice something odd..." He rubbed his chin until he remembers something about what she said before falling asleep.
    "The whip, she mentioned the whip."

At the same time, Nally simply... followed Bernard ? It seemed like she wanted to have fun, well, that was to be expected.
    "Ya~hooo~!" Like Bernard, she leaped through the rooftops while trying to stay longer and longer in the air without using magic or ridiculous strength.
    "Alright alright, I know~" Cinere's voice was quite casual as just after a few seconds, before the orcs could retaliate from the attacks of the villagers, an ice sword suddenly landed into one of the orc's face.

"Oops, my hand slipped." Cinere chuckled as he casually teleported behind the orcs and cut their throats with some ice daggers.
    "So, the three of you ? What are you ? Fighters ? No. Then go take shelter, there is the airship." Cinere pointed at it, and the way to the airship seemed to be quite clear.

"Unexpectedly, it looks like this place is already safe, shall we go to another village ?"

JinVodka, Zek, leegood and 2 others like this.
  10. Way

Way Crimeless Raubritter

Reading List:
    Link
    Location 7: Other village gates
    The forces in the farms quickly went in a frenzy, with the defeat of the Orc riders and their commanding leader.

Hubo didn’t bother with them however, he just made his way to the village gate.

“Hopefully, I’m not too late to the party...”

---
    The palisade that once protected the town was on fire.

Looking at the smashed in gate, he frowned to himself.

“Well, looks like they’re already here...gotta move fas-”

Suddenly, a bolt of flame cruised towards where- he once stood.

“Gah!” He had dodged, but it had very nearly zinged his skin.

Looking towards where the firebolt had emerged from, he was greeted with what was clearly an Orc Mage- even if there was an hood covering his face, the orcish shamanic items he had AND his entourage of Orc footmen- with leather and polearm were a dead giveaway.

“Well well, if it wasn’t our little guest that managed to defeat Narwit, that No-wit-”

“反派死于话多.”

“Wha-”

A spear flew past his head, which the mage barely redirected with a quick magical barrier.

“You...I’ve already lost a charge thanks to-”

He was responded with another spear, this time poised to gut him- and very nearly doing so as it cracked the magic barrier, and blasted the orc mage back.

“ENOUGH! GUARDS INRAS (ATTACK)!”

A halo of green light engulfed the magi’s personal orc guard, causing their muscles to ripple ever so slightly as their already imposing gait seemed to straighten even more- if that was even possible- before they complied, moving in slowly towards Hubo position.

“Hmmph!”

Hubo threw another spear at them for their mistake of moving too cautiously.

Although it’s target tried to dodge, the man boosted spear was too much even for the magic placed upon them, and practically made it squeal as it sliced through its shoulder, dangerously close to its heart.

It didn’t kill him, but it certainly downed him.

“WHAT ARE YOU FOOLS DOING?! RUUKH! (RUSH)

The Orcs were clearly startled by the going of events, and started charging- right as a yellow aura washed over them, sending them running at VERY fast speeds, with lightning crackling around their legs.

It wouldn’t take much for them to reach Hubo in this case.

Hubo was taken aback himself, cursing a bit.

“Goddamnit, he was not that hard to attack, but his enhancement magic is no joke!”

He had no time to rev another spear.

“Well, back to fighting eh? Heh, I don’t have enough time for this sh*t.”

Instead, he revealed a handful of metal spheres, with innocent looking ropes above tied together-

Did anyone mention the small fire burning the ropes?

The orc mage quickly realised something was off!

“WATCH OU-”

“BOMBS AWAY!”

KABOOM

What, he wasn’t stupid enough to go fight a horde of orcs without any tricks up his sleeve!

JinVodka, leegood, Zek and 1 other person like this.
  11. Zek

Zek I write sins, not tragedies.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Haste!"

Charles leaped back in great haste, avoiding the ram of the Orc Warlord by a dangerous margin. The fact he went so far as to equip himself with a spell showed how the speed of that attack wholly betrayed that ridiculously large build.

Charles slowly took steps forward while weaving hand signs instantaneously, advancing in an even and steady steps. Above the ground wooden staves which numbered six in total danced freely in the sky, forming an equal amount of magical formation in the process.

The Orc Warlord swiftly made its turn, driving its fist while sending ripples on the air as it plummeted down—Charles, who anticipated this move nimbly dodge to the left, expecting the monster to flinch momentarily once its fist connects to the ground.

No matter how one powerful was, suspending a blow supported by a great force would pose a considerable difficulty, especially with the Orc Warlord's heavy mass. However, betraying Charles' expectation, its arms that was in a downward motion unexpectedly swung sideways, landing on his unguarded chest at an incredible speed.

"I have no choice...!" Charles inwardly complained as he quickly covered his front with his left arm. This was to cushion the impact and spare him of an even greater damage, having decided to sacrifice one of his arm.

The Orc Warlord's arm buried itself onto Charles', softening the impact on his chest. Although he was successful in doing so, the arm he used to block had gone completely broken, one could even see a bone peaking through the gap in his teared flesh as blood escaped his system. The shock from the aftermath coursed throughout his body, making him unable to move as well for a second.

—However, a thin curve managed to appear on Charles' lips.

"Six Layered Magic: Meteor."

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  12. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The three nodded and left toward the airship, while leeanne helped the injured walk to the airship after healing them a bit to ensure that they get no lasting injuries that would inhibit them for their life or their prosperity. "This~ If the great plains is surrounded by many people that would gladly attack it.....How come There is no force stationed at the villages?" Lee had pondered that out loud, when the person she was helping spoke up.

"W-Well There's the adventurers, and attacks don't reach this scale that often!" The man seemed defensive about it so leeanne could only silently bring him to the airship. Leeanne started thinking that perhaps the guild was too reactionary at times but did not really feel the need to do much about it.

Leeanne called out to cinere "Let's go to another village!"

13. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    [Toward Village 4]

"Sure, we will do that~ prepare yourself once again !" Putting Lee on his shoulder, Cinere began to run toward the nearest village, as usual, the ground cracked at each of steps. Using wind magic to accelerate and alleviate himself.

"Hmm, easy." Seeing the flow of water, Cinere simply created an ice pillar under his frets while he was running, launching him and allowing the both of them to pass with ease above this flow of water, approaching the next village.

After landing on the other Side, he continued to run but it seemed like there was something wrong at the next village, it was the scent of slaughter to Cinere's opinon.

14. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    It was also the scene to slaughter to Leeanne's opinion, and also the scene of slaughter to most normal people's opinion, Though they would actually just consider it a fact rather than an opinion. "What~?!" Leeanne looked on in surprise, had not enough adventurers gotten here time time? Looking around, she guessed not,

"We need to make sure people who are injured get healed~!" Leeanne looked around for any injured so that she could heal them, She was not sure of the situation of the entire village, but she was sure that there had to be some injured people. The airship was also a relief, since it met people were still escaping.

JinVodka and Naraku like this.
  15. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "The one who passed by didn't do a proper 'work', both side were partly slaughtered, the third party aimed at the orcs which were winning over the villagers and now it went away toward another village. To slaughter considering how savagely they were killed." Cinere yawned as he watched at the orcs that were still alive and still ready to fight despite their wounds.

There was one who was riding a half dead wolf, after a sigh, he simply approached and froze both of them after touching them.
    "Well, all weakened, how sad~" Honestly, he didn't felt like using his mana so he simply broke their neck or used his seax to cutthroat them. As long as it wasn't an Orc Warlord who wasn't weakened, it wouldn't be this fast and easy.

"Hmm, Lee, the person that made the slaughter is headed to another village. Fortunately, there isn't much to do here since well, most of the people kicked off the bucket and went to the other side. A shame that we wasted time actually... Anyway, it looks like we are going to travel a lot~"

OOC: Toward a berserk Mika ! :blobhero:
    On a side note, I am in restaurant so it was hard to reply, sorry.

JinVodka and leegood like this.
  16. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    [In Aeternus]

Hikari cried for a while, Hikari wasn't sure for how long... Hikari wasn't exactly sure why though... Maybe Hikari was... Just tired.

A hand touched Hikari's shoulder, Hikari looked up and saw an old woman with a kind face looking at her.

"Why is such a pretty goddess crying in front of her own altar?" She asked smiling.

Hikari took a step back... She she-

"Don't be afraid child, I am not here to judge you." Her smile was kind... Her voice was soothing... Who is her?

"Why don't you come with me for a bit? Let's talk in a more private place." She offered her hand to Hikari... Hikari was trembling... For some reason Hikari felt really scared... Why is Hikari so scared? Hikari just wanted to run!

Hikari took her hand though... Hikari... Hikari really think she should... Hikari felt something about that old lady that attracted Hikari somehow.

She led Hikari to an empty small room with a tea set on the ground, we sat in Seiza next to the tea set and she poured some for Hikari... Ah, it's soothing...

"Who... Who are you?"

She smiled at Hikari. "I'm not surprised you don't remember.

I'm the Head Priestess, Annie, Biel's grandmother~"

... Eh!? Mama has a grandma!? >.<

"A-A-Annie-san is Ma-Ma-Mama's-"

She giggled. "Yes yes, no need to be so surprised~

Hmmmmm, but do you mind telling me about it?" She tilted her head while asking Hikari kindly... Something clenched on Hikari's heart.

"It's just..." *deep breath* "It kinda struck Hikari... No matter where Hikari goes, Hikari is always a goddess... Hikari hoped to come here to pray, but instead, Hikari found an altar for herself... It... Hurts... Can't Hikari even pray in peace at least? Why must this haunt Hikari everywhere...?" Hikari felt her cheeks growing hotter... Hikari's eyes were getting wet again...

"I see, so... Being a goddess is something that feels like a curse to you?" Hikari hesitated... Hikari didn't know how to reply... "I mean, you said it is haunting you, so it ought to be a curse, right?"

Hikari shook her head. "I-it's not like that!"

"Then what is it?" She pressured Hikari... S-stop... Stop that!

Hikari got up and ran, Hikari ran away from her, Hikari didn't want to hear it, Hikari didn't want to hear any other word she says!

"Hikari wait! Agh, I'm too old for this..."

Hikari heard her again... Don't wanna don't wanna don't wanna!

Hikari ran through the door and randomly through the temple, Hikari wanted a place to hide... A place she wouldn't be found...

And then... A feeling... Another sacrifice... Another big one... So soon? Just what is happening down there?

It was... Strange, I didn't know these people... And what they were offering wasn't theirs... Hikari didn't want to take it... But... But it was such a big sacrifice. Why does it matter so much to them if it wasn't even theirs?

And the wish... To wish for survival... To go through it is...

Hikari didn't want to, but Hikari accepted it... Let their prayers be heard and their wish come to fruition. On my name I-

Hikari felt something touching her shoulder, Hikari opened her eyes and turned around to see-

(( @JinVodka Their wish was granted! You decide how it goes, they should be kept safe from harm and reach a safe place somehow, how does that happens is up to you though, either by being teleported there, becoming invisible for a while, simply having enough good luck to no harm reaching them while they flee... Or anything else you can come up with, but their wish should work out!

... There should be a limit to how much it can do though, it might not be able to help much if they purposefully bring harm upon themselves.))

17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "A-Alright..." Right when leeanne said that was going to use the cinere-mobile again, a voice called out "He-lp!" Leeanne rushed over and saw a kid looking panicked with a wound on his stomach. Leeanne sped over and healed the wound, effectively saving the boy's life "Thank you miss! My name's Linley Bar-Cough!" The boy seemed to cough on the last part of his name though, so leeanne used a minor heal this time and brought him to the airship for him to be return.

After all of that, leeanne returned to cinere "Alright, Lets go~" a Voluntarily prepared herself to be carried to the next location.

JinVodka and Naraku like this.
  18. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    [Great Plains - near Area 9]

". . ."
    Wha-? What the heck am I seeing!?!
    Looking at the scene in front of her with a stunned expression on her face, her thoughts were very much apparent as she had stopped running towards the village. A group of wyverns with strange things on their necks was headed straight for where the village used to be.
    ". . ."
    "Kwee?"

Upon hearing the sound of her little pet dragon - still perched on her shoulders, her tail wrapped around her neck - Rhialla came back to her senses and immediately decided to find any surviving villagers and evacuate them from the area.
    If there are still civilians here, they could get caught in the destruction!

Using her nature magic to quickly locate any survivors, she detected about 50, along with the children she'd dropped off there. This is going to be tight. Trying to think of the best and most efficient way of evacuating them, she thought back to how she had transported the knocked out children, and rushed to centralise her position in accordance with the villagers.

Once she had placed herself in the optimium position, she used her wind magic to gently lift all of the villagers and children off the ground by a few cm and, using herself as the anchor for the spell, ran as fast as possible away from the village ruins.

Shouts of protest and fear could be heard, but Rhialla ignored them, prioritising their safety over their comfort as the wyverns' approach grew closer with every second.

Feeling her mana running low from carrying so many people with magic, she finally stopped a good 3 miles away from the ruins, before--

BOOM

The wyverns all exploded one by one directly over the ruins. Screams of shock and fear could be heard from the villagers and rescued children as they saw the plume of smoke and fire rise into the air from the site.

Lying down on the ground, Rhialla decided to take a breather and re-meditate on account of using up a lot of her mana just now.

Realising that, if not for Rhialla's sudden crude actions, they would have been caught in the explosions and most likely have died. The anger and annoyance that previously plastered their faces was now replaced with guilt, and gratitude. At least...I got to save some...
    She fell asleep on the ground, a little exhausted from the day's activities. The villagers placed a cloak over her and kept her safe as she slept.

About an hour after falling asleep, Rhialla woke up to see some of the rescued children sleeping around her.
    ". . ."
    "Kwee~!"
    Her pet dragon, noticing her 'mother' waking up, nuzzled her cheek before licking it.

Stroking her pet's head, she carefully got up and gave a nearby villager a look before heading East to locate and save the remaining kidnapped children.

[Killed enemies total:
    Orc Leaders - (x41)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x59)
    Boar Warriors - (x116)
    Goblins - (x188)

Killed enemies this post:
    Orc Leaders - (x0)
    Orc Rhino Riders - (x0)
    Boar Warriors - (x0)
    Goblins - (x0)
    All of the wyverns being chased by Ton - exploded by the collars, not Rhialla's doing (x?)

Villagers saved total: (x169)
    Villagers saved this post - (x50)

Kidnapped children rescued total: (x67)
    Kidnapped children rescued this post - (x67)]
    X

19. Evil Lee

Evil Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The orc riders were unaware of a simple miscalculation, they had forgotten about the tribes did not respond back and had assumed that they were already destroyed by the adventurers. But as was not the case as swords and various other weapons flew out and took their lives

"Tribe chief will be taking these children for a test, don't damage them!"
    An orc with a red band on his shoulder kicked the one with a green band on his shoulder, his group had been tasked with stealing the spoils of the reckless orcs who started attacking the humans.

"Yes Captain!" The 4 other orcs cried out and they got a hold of the sleeping children and got on their own mounts "Spread out Smoke bombs, we can leave no traces to those adventurers and those from the dumb tribes!" they plopped down a few then started running to the north-east, where their mission drop point was located.

JinVodka, Nahrenne and leegood like this.
  20. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    | Location Area 2
    | Objective: Annilihating Enemy Forces

I was covered with blood surrounded multiple dead bodies covered of burn and severed body.

"Searching.... targets...." I looked around searching for the next targets only see civilians cowering in fear as they stood in the corner. As our eyes meet they immediately shrieked.

I noticed an intense heat and saw a house burning. It was an annoying sight, I come up with several ways to stop the fire and decided to avoid the option of just destroying the house even though it was the easiest way. My mind was clearer after several minutes after there are no enemies in the surrounding.

I pulled 10 [Ice Arrows] with blue crystals as I release it towards the burning house. I swiftly followed with 10 [Sparkwind Arrows] as catch up on the [Ice Arrow] and hit it due to its high speed. Upon impact, the ice crystals shook as I chain started and it turned into a water falling in the Sky. I kept doing it multiple time until the flames extinguished.

I quickly activate my [Heat Sensor] to trace any lifeforms noticing a 4 Boar Warrior behind a wall on another side. They are pillaging a house while one was trying to get a child from its parents.

"Target located," I swiftly rushed and pouch the wall. The Boar Warriors were shocked by my sudden appearance through the broken wall. I grab the nearest head of the Boar and crushed it. I then went next to the Boar bear as kick it's abdomen and sent flying away. I swiftly went in-front the two Boar Warriors and held both their necks in my hand and raised them above the ground. They started fuming as they are unable to breathe as both their windpipes broke.
    The last Boar Warrior shrieked as it tried to run away with the children it holding. The parents cried in alert and telling me words to save their child.

As the Boar Warrior was fleeing with it life and child crying on his shoulder. He a horde of Orcs composing of several Orc leaders with it's subordinate, Orc Rhino Raider and Orc Mages. At that sight, the Boar Warrior sighed with a relief but before he could continue his words. He tastes a metallic object on its mouth. It looked down only to see a metallic armored hand holding his heart as it stabbed through his chest.

The Boar Warrior falls as the child scrambled to run to its parents behind me. I looked ahead seeing multiple enemies looking at my direction.

"Multiple Target located... Engaging..." The [Chaos Core] that being stable after the earlier battle. Shook once again another wave of enormous energy send to every part of my body.

I activate my [Claoking Device] as I started massacring the nearest Orcs. As I was completely surrounded, I discharge a strong amount of electricity in my surrounding killing everything.

The Orc Mage started to throw Fireballs as it aimed the houses behind me. I went forward and pulled the passing Orcs throwing them to the fireballs in the air.

BOOM!! BOOM!!
    The fireballs disappeared as it made an impact with the Orcs. I continued onwards to the Orc Mage as I kept stopping the fireballs by throwing Orcs.

As I grow nearer they hastily activated a barrier. I stabbed a fire crystal with strange machinery on a nearby Orc and throw it to the nearest Orc Made. As he completed the barrier, he glanced at the Orc who was wailing in pain. Then...

BOOM!
    The barrier crumbles as the caster died with the explosion inside.

I swiftly run towards the Orc Mages as I threw the Rhino to the barrier. Just a few meters, I propelled myself. As I kick the barrier with my boots upon landing increasing the heat on the engine.

The barrier slowly cracked as my boots fall to the Orc Mage face burning it beyond recognition as it was dragged to the floor. The remaining Orc started angrily shouted at me as they surrounded me.

Vrooooom... Vroooom.....
    I held the chainsaw as I looked at the enemies and started cutting everything on my path. As I continue the slaughter I notice enemies that are not disappearing in my mini-map.

I looked above and see flying wyverns with Orcs mounting them. There rank level is way above me but against all the probability of getting destroyed by them. I have this sudden urge to engage.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    JinVodka, Evil Lee and Naraku like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.