Game Sign Up Prometheus Agency - Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Mr. Kagari. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Engineer (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Mr. Kagari.

2. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question o/
    we shouldn't make OP characters but does having super-human strength and durability still good?

Exitiumm likes this.
  3. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, I don't know everything, but why and how are you getting this superhuman strength and durability (backstory)? What are the drawbacks of it (Can't modulate strength normally?)? And superhuman can mean a wide range of strength that is beyond peak human athlete. Please give an approximate level.

shad12ow likes this.
  4. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah back story, though not on the level of superman or the like, would lifting an average person in one hand a good estimate?
    as for drawbacks, I haven't thought of any

5. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow

6. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The answer is pretty much the one below. Yep.
    Yup, backstory and all as to explain how they got that kind of power.
    For another note that you need to consider is that (1) They must be able to live normally in the metropolis and (2) they can get their ID issued by the government. As in, if they are a runaway experiment or something, they must have a good backstory as how they get away from their pursuer as the agency will surely report them to the government or the company since that will spell trouble for them.

Kudaranai likes this.
  7. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    And even if they escape somehow, they should be a private person who's always wary of getting too close to anything powerful. Or else, something bad might happen.

shad12ow likes this.
  8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. That's why backstory is very important for someone that has tremendous power.

9. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    @shad12ow

1. Name: Kudan Vernaile (Kuda)
    2. Race: Human-Lizardkin Hybrid
    3. Age: 24
    4. Gender: Male
    5. Short Background:
      Being born sickly with an unknown sickness in a poor family, Kuda was not expected to live long. With what little money his parents had they couldn't afford the medical technology but they managed to gather information of a possible cure, but a cure for the unknown can only be found with the unknown.

Traveling to an isolated village in the outskirts, they found the place according to the information. A humanoid body covered in leathery scales with the head of a reptile greeted them upon their arrival, a druid of what they called the race of lizardkins. The method of curing they came up on is by the way of mysticism.

With eyes of desperation Kuda's parent's plead for the druid for help and the druid warned them of the price they'll pay for the ritual they'll perform. They couldn't tell the age of the druid but his stature oozed with experience and wisdom making them believe the gravity of the consequences, cutting their lifespan for giving a young baby a healthy body.

Willing to pay the price, the parents agreed for the ritual. After preparing for the necessary tokens like dried animal skins, various herbs and concoctions they performed the ritual. Finished with the task they looked at the child in dismay seeing patches of leathery skin formed on his smooth skin. The druid explained that the magic in this world was too little that he ended up using his own to compensate which lead this side effect despite the ritual being a succes. Being rational at the time, they left after thanking the druid for his help but the face of disappointment was shown clear on their face.

A decade later Kuda's family was going by, a housewife of a mother and a father working as a salaryman, Kuda was attending a normal school but under certain circumstances. Always wearing a gasmask since his own parents can't stomach his appearance now that his head resembled that of a reptile. Wearing the mask is now a staple of him to avoid mockery and his parent's look of disgust.

By age 15, his father died of an accident, his mother followed after overworking herself. Dying on her sickbed, his mother told him the story of his deformity, the price of attaining a healthy body. Finally fully understanding his circumstance he didn't blame anyone and brushed it off as bad luck for not having enough money.

Kuda finished school by selling what was left of his parent's belongings and what little he earned from his occasional part time jobs. Not smart nor was he stupid, he preferred manual labor for work. Having no particular job in mind he wandered the city doing manual labors from shops to shops.

A fishmonger he frequented and often asked for his help became a close friend, teaching Kuda how to handle the blade and using it against flesh. Being on good relationship, the fishmonger allowed Kuda to work at manageable shifts and even live on a free room on the shop for free.

At age 24, Kuda is currently living a proper life waiting for opportunities to arise.
    6. Profession: Hired hand
    7. Class: Services
    8. Appearance:
      bdbe5044462d2537420373286469065e.jpg
      c47f17c7da6acd731d96aff1579a98b7.jpg
    9. Personality: Silent, shy and kind but gets easily agitated when seen without his mask, often leading to temperamental outbursts. Does not judge people by their looks due to his own circumstance. Quite thrifty on his finances, often opting to walk distances where normal people would use vehicles and avoids buying stuffs that seems too pricey. Usually takes a passive stance in debates but doesn't back down in fights. Always prioritizes his job as long as his moral compass is not challenged.
    10. Agency Point : 0

shad12ow likes this.
  10. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Mr. Kudan Vernaile. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Services (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Mr. Kudan Vernaile.

Kudaranai likes this.
  11. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Malt Cider
    Race: Human
    Cider was a detective working for the government. He was a certain ability that made him the best for infiltration and spy. But due to certain events he was accused of a crime, he didn't commit and was assassinated. He miraculously survives as his face was scarred beyond recognition. Losing his past, he just continues enjoying involving himself in different cases.

For now, Cider is taking the identity of the missing son of Xianjing the old bartender.
    He was Cider most trusted friend and rival which he usually visits and the only one who knows his true identity but not what knowing entirely happened to him.

Profession: Detective
    Class: Combat ( lvl 1)
    Appearance: face Disfigured, Always wear a mask and black hoody.
    b3eaffe6988739b9d23e90a78d4ebbd8 (1).gif
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Free-spirited, Thrillseeker, Bully
    Agency Point (put 0 at first. Don’t change.)
    OOC: I always wanted to do this character while playing Ace Attorney series last months. This RP suits him best~
    By the way is their a Spy class? or Infiltrator?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    shad12ow likes this.
  12. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    I could already imagined scenario where your char shouting "OBJECTION" which damaged and confused your enemies in combat lul.

JinVodka likes this.
  13. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally said I didn't have time, but totally couldn't resist the temptation...
    Name: Cordelica
    Race: Avian Beastkin (Falcon)
    Background: When a child is born in the city's slums---the paupers district, so to speak, they either die off, or mature really quickly. Cordelica is one of the latter. Growing up in an orphanage that was infamous for child trafficking, she, along with the other children who have survived their 'childhood', are all warped in some manner or another. For her, being two-faced is second nature. Due to the shady nature of the orphanage that she grew up in, she's trained in the art of marksmanship. That, along with her keen senses as partial falcon, aids her greatly in search and destroy missions.
    Profession: Marksman
    Class: Combat
    Appearance:
    Looks like an average human girl, with exception of a pair of feathery black wings.
    Personality: Cold, harsh, sharp, practical, realistic, pesimistic, nihilistic
    Agency Points: 0

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    shad12ow likes this.
  14. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Race and background story seems okay to me. Just need to change the class to Combat and you're all set. Spy and infiltrator cannot be set in your ID card, storywise speaking. So, yeah, need something else. The one you just set is okay.

Haxagen, JinVodka and Exitiumm like this.
  15. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Okie dokie~ change merc to combat right..? Sorry to sleepy for brain to function so I'm bit confuse

Exitiumm and shad12ow like this.
  16. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Mr. Malt Cider. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Combat (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Mr. Malt Cider.

JinVodka and Exitiumm like this.
  17. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Done~))

Exitiumm likes this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the Agency, Ms. Cordelica. Your registration has been completed. You are now a member of Prometheus Agency. Your access level is Combat (Lvl 1). We have linked your data with your mobile number. We will contact you through your number when any appropriate job is available for you. We hope you will have a good day, Ms. Cordelica.

Haxagen and Exitiumm like this.
  19. JinVodka

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wait I have a phone...?" I looked confused as I search in my pocket finding one. "Oh that's right~ Though I have one I just don't use it much~ Wait how did my number leak..? I bet it's the adds that keep popping out when trying to play a game without paying."

"Alright! I'll look forward to the mission~" I nodded as I waved a hand as I hum towards the exit. 'Oh, I forgot to ask name~ Oh well maybe next time~ Hope I'll get on thrilling missions~'

OOC: *thumbs up*

Exitiumm and shad12ow like this.
  20. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    "...I see. Thank you."

The girl headed back out of the building. Sure enough, she was curious, but she had learnt to be cautious around these types. Don't ask for something that's not 'need to know', or trouble will be the only thing that shows up.

Exitiumm likes this.