Spoiler Cang Region's Seven Palaces

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Neelambori, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that too. I like this one better because The plot Is More interesting. But That One Is good too.
    You should read it. It's very good with plot and pacing. You can see the gradual change of MC from an ice block to a soft person. And the story spans 10 years or so with MC marrying the last ML whom he met 2nd.

alexfilia, LaDyViL and mereumsama like this.
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then I shall read it after I finish the one I'm currently on and finish my exams which would last a whole month sadly.:(

Neelambori likes this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How's the wives relationships with each other? Do they get along or tolerate each other or just bad?

Neelambori likes this.
  4. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Harmonious relationship. Two of his wives are brothers who has great sibling bond. The older brother is the oldest wife being 10 years older than the MC. All Wives Get along with each Other relatively Well since they knew each other Since THey were young. 2nd Wife and 5 th Always Clash Due to characteristics. Can't stand each others guts. How can they fight when epic wars were going On, they didnt want To cause trouble for The MC. By the time everything ended and became peaceful they had adjusted With each other.

Ease, CrazedCookies, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. I usually read a lot of world hopping novels and in most of them, there's an arc where the MC raises the ML. I might have seen others around, but I never wrote them down xD;;

Tintl likes this.
  6. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    I think most popular ones are like this?
    Being Tled:
    Scum Villain's Self-saving system
    Daily Task of preventing my disciple from turning to the dark side
    Transmigrating into a Mob character to rehabilitate the Villain Plan
    Everyday the protagonist wants to Capture me
    Not tled my Fav:
    Slowly turning the Hero to the dark side http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/21599.html
    I'm sure you'll find plenty. It's a very common trope after all

7. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Tintl and kiara8 like this.
  8. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, and is there a spoiler thread for Slowly Turning the Hero to the Dark Side, cause the mtl summary is hard to understand and I want spoilers. badly.

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know what to expect since I rarely read danmei's with a gong MC, but I find this story to be quite enjoyable to read. Where I'm at, MC only has a relationship with 1 person so far (his dark wei (Feng Lan)), and even announced him as his crown princess. He even held a grand wedding for him. The emperor was of course upset at first, but then MC brought up how doesn't the emperor love also man too? (This has always been his heart knot). He then ensures the emperor that he'll surely get him and his lover back together someday. With MC being quite emotionless, he doesn't seem to understand many things when it comes to feelings. He doesn't even notice when people have the hots for him. Heck, he doesn't even understand how friendship works (the richest man (Qiu Shaodong) asked for him to be his friend, but as a result, MC thought he meant he wanted him to treat him like family. This causes QSD to become distress after seeing how MC doesn't seem to understand what having friends is like :blobastonished:). He only found out about FL's feelings after the imperial doctor kind of hinted that the emperor and one of the ministers (there's the Qin's and the Liu's, the Qin's is from the queen and empress dowager's family, while minister Liu was the emperors male lover) has a hidden relationship with each other :blobpeek:.

After finding this out, one day, out of the blue, MC asked FL if he liked him :blobsweat:. FL denied it at first, but later when they went to hide inside when it was really rainy, MC hugged FL (due to lack of space(it was really crowded)), then suddenly, FL decided to tell MC his feelings. At first, he didn't seem to mind confessing, but after thinking for awhile, he started to get scared. MC then basically tell him that he doesn't understand how to like, but he's willing to try it with him :blob_pompom: . If it was anyone else, he wouldn't agree to do so. This makes the FL really happy. Their relationship was quite cute at first, the first gesture MC does is to kiss him near the eyes, then around his face, then finally his lips :blobmelt:. After this, when MC gets the chance, not caring who would see or where they were at, he'd hug FL and kiss him. Eventually, he also starts to learn how to french kiss but doesn't go any farther than that (because he doesn't know how to, he's just going by instinct).

Later, MC gets drugged with aphrodisiac by this flirt he met a few times before (from how things seem, I think this guy will be joining MC's harem later), so as a result, MC drugged him with aphrodisiac in return. Because of MC's special constitution, his body was able to endure the drug, so while this was all happening, he asks the flirt about sex. When MC returned back home, he found FL waiting for him in the cold :blobcry:. He was worried something happen to the MC so he'd been waiting in place. Seeing that MC was back, MC and him end up taking a bath together, and eventually MC and him do the deed. Afterwards, FL gets a fever. MC then calls for the imperial doctor to check on him, then the doctor had to explain that MC had to clean FL after they had sex or he'd get sick... While FL was sick in bed, he tells MC that he loves him. Holding FL in his arms, MC starts to kiss him, says how he (FL) had always wanted to be by his side, said that he likes him, though he (MC) still doesn't understand how to like, he's willing to promise him that he'll spend forever with him. FL asks him what did he say? MC tells him that they'll always be together, and that he no longer has the opportunity to regret it. Convinced, FL started to cry. He tells MC that he'll never regret staying with him. Later, MC then announces to his father then later the ministers that FL will be his crown princess, no one can deny his wishes. Not long after, a wedding was held while they did the deed some more.

Overall, I found FL to be quite cute. He always wanted to stand by MC's side regardless how dangerous things could get, went out to get MC's favorite pastry when they went out to the market, was willing to stand by MC's side forever even if MC married a princess, and seems to be someone who could easily be moved by tears :blobmelt: (once, QSD asked MC why he liked FL (according to him, FL looks are very ordinary), then MC tells him that he likes FL's clear eyes and doesn't want to see him cry :blobsmilehappy:). He has a pretty sad past too, and MC knows this. Originally, before he became MC's dark wei, his entire clan had been executed due to corruption, but in actuality, they were framed by the Qin's. During their early teens, when FL asked if he could go worship his family's grave, MC told him that he'll come along with him. When they were there, it seems that FL's family's bodies was basically placed in a place where bodies were just dumped, so he didn't know where exactly his family's dead bodies really were. After this scene, FL hugs MC, making MC quite confused on what to do, so he just pats him on the back :blobcry:. With MC being an expressionless iceberg, I originally didn't expect much, but as MC got closer to FL before they got together, seeing how he started to look more warmly at FL, and how though his words sounds cold, a trace of warmth could still be heard, it was really nice to read. I'm really looking forward to seeing MC's character development so I'll be continuing with this story. :blobReach:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  10. CrazedCookies

CrazedCookies A Cookie!

Reading List:
    Link
    MC had sex with that other guy? I thought that the other guy "tried" to have him drugged with aphrodisiac but gets drugged instead and is forced my MC to tell how the deed was done. Or did I misinterpreted that?

vsukio likes this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Opps, just rechecked, your right, thanks! Because I read 'breathing' and 'groans' I automatically assumed they had sex, but after re-reading, I realized it said MC got up and left.

12. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading you spoiler my heart aches for Feng Lan, i don't want to imagine when the 2nd guy comes into the harem. It already makes me uncomfortable to imagine him will have to share MC w/ someone else. ;-;

LaDyViL and vsukio like this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll later write a post of what'll happen when I get there to let others know. :blobpeek:

Neelambori, Leir, clear and 2 others like this.
  14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Later, the 2nd person MC had to marry was the 12th prince of another nation (had to, as in due to a peace treaty after MC finished the war). Word quickly spread once the announcement was made, so FL obviously heard about it. MC had actually been thinking about how FL felt after he made the promise to the 12th prince. Later when he returned home, it had been about 6 months since they last saw each other. Seeing him again, FL was unable to hide his joy. Later when a few of them went to the Imperial garden to drink, someone ask if MC was really going to marry the 12th prince, after MC confirms it, he looks towards FL to see him hiding his emotions. Someone asked what MC planned to do since they can't make 12th prince a common concubine, so MC mentions how he's going to basically leave 12th prince in the new territory they gained (it's basically deserted). After they discuss for awhile, MC returned back to the palace with FL.

Holding FL in his arms, FL quietly laid in his arms, allowed MC to kiss his hair, and tightly closed his eyes, he'd been missing him. While whispering, he tells MC to kiss him. After they have sex, right before MC was about to pick him up to clean him, FL tells him not to go. MC becomes startled, then looked at the person lying under him. As FL tightly closed his eyes, as if he was trying to hold something back, MC went back down and held FL in his arms. Kissing FL's face, he whispers, "Lan, you will always be my queen." ...The only queen. FL still didn't open his eyes, MC could see that his lips were slightly raised, as if he was laughing! Using one hand to caress the man's face, while the other to gently comb his hair, MC gently kissed FL and whispered, don't be sad... In his always cold voice, it sounded gentle to the ears, he repeated, "Don't be sad."

FL smiled, burying himself onto MC's chest, he tightly hugged MC's waist, as if he was worried about letting go, that the person would leave. MC repeated the same course of actions, in addition to that, he didn't know what else to say. FL is very forbear, so before chatting, others didn't notice anything wrong. However, MC had been living days and nights with him for many years, so he could easily feel his emotions. At this point, he felt that FL felt very sad. He kissed FL on the forehead, his face, cheeks, and lips over and over again, while gently comforting him. "Don't be sad..." After MC repeated these words, FL slowly opened his eyes, there was no trace of sadness or grievance, just clearness. Kissing MC back, he softly tells MC, "Master, Feng Lan isn't sad." Didn't he make a oath? As long as he could stay by his side, he doesn't care what kind of identity he has or what he does, didn't he personally say that no matter what he does, he'd vow to follow suit? Now, why would he feel sad, but also feel wronged?

FL smiled at MC and lightly added, "As long as I can always accompany master's side, Feng Lan is satisfied." In fact, he had always been expecting this day, with MC being so outstanding, and his identity being very distinguished, sooner or later, his side would gather more and more people. When he had first married him, no, perhaps prior to that, he had realized this. MC could no longer speak, he just quietly started into FL's eyes, it was still clear and spotless, without the single trace of complaints or jealousy. Seeing MC's distress made FL finally smile, "Master, no matter what you do, Feng Lan will always support you." His happiness is waiting for MC's happiness. "Lan..." MC suddenly sat up, and started to look through his clothes as if he was trying to find something. FL followed and curiously sat up, but then he saw MC take out from his pocket a simple and elegant jade, he couldn't help but to be slightly stunned. MC whispered, "This is your jade, do you like it?" Looking at the jade in MC's hand, FL suddenly laughed with his eyes glowing pink, "I really like it...:" As the night sky outside the house gradually dimmed, the yellowish candle sticks shaken in the house-- the silhouette of the people cuddling.

Edit: FL starts to show signs of sadness, jealousy, and loneliness roughly around when MC spends more time with the doctor ML (he's the twin brother of the 12th prince).

-------
    Before MC went off to war, MC gave an instrument to the doctor who cured his father of his insanity (gu), so after FL saw this, he asked about it. MC then asked him if he wanted anything, so FL just told him he wanted a jade. This is the jade MC ended up getting for him.

So far where I'm at, this is the order MC married in:
    1. Dark Wei
    2. 12th Prince
    3. Doctor
    4. Richest man

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  15. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'll feel really bad for FL if MC gets all lovey dovey with another person .. I have no idea how i'll come to like him with other MLs without feeling distress for FL .

Fuyuneko and vsukio like this.
  16. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why i don't like harem, ahh Feng Lan :cry::cry::cry:
    No one would truly accept to share the person they love w/ someone else.

vsukio likes this.
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally done with QWFotD’s extras. NP, here I come!!!!!!!

Neelambori, mereumsama and vsukio like this.
  18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of scene is what make me apprehensive about harem stories, especially Imperial Harem stories. Thank you for the spoiler, looking forward to more....so I don't have to brave through scenes like this hehe

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wuick question: is the list of MLs in the synopsis the order that they entered MC’s harem?
    @Neelambori is the last ML the person whom MC saw flirting with a brothel girl and fighting with someone else later? (His name is Pan-something)

20. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really That is the 5th ML, He's a Jianghu person who wanted to beat MC cause he was strong.
    Edit: Wait I think he's 6th cause the 5th was in a coma. Sorry!
    The Last ML is the Prime Minister, the previous Prime minister's Son (Emperor's lover) who later became prime minister after MC becomes the Emperor. He was in love with MC from the start but thought it was just his delusion. MC by the time realized ML had feelings for him and ignored because he didn't want his other wives to be sad cause he already had 6 wives. After some incident when ML saw our MC in a critical situation he blurted out his feelings in fear. Later MC told him that he will marry him and ML couldn't believe it till it actually happened. MC promised that no matter what happens there will never be anyone other than the 7 of them. Which he followed through.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018