Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    excuse me? it should be SYH as her beast fighting by her side cause Da Bai is the ML.:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin:

elsaSmith797, Moon Lotus and ludagad like this.
  2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW accepted to behave like little bun's mom until his mom is found :rolleyes: and she said she will talk to SYH and ask him to act like the father :cautious:. (ok I'm obviously not enjoying this audience knows characters don't kinda play) YWW talk to YMF about the situation at work like GX going wilde, due to lack of supervision and jow YMF bought a gift for their grandparents. nie guy unhappy to hear YWW calling someone else brother. YWW fly to her city and 3 people who welcomed her were very polite and was talking how the gem was a good stone.
    SYH was at home with somebody working and YWW come and I don't understand why but XY panicked and was praying YWW wouldn't see the other woman, who apparently wear the same clothes, but not look as beautiful as YWW.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  3. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the woman that trying to copy WYY????

4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 786:
    YWW gets a text from SX saying that she's green, literally (he probably means she's being cheated on). Back at Jin garden, the branch suddenly sent someone to send SYH some urgent planning files. XY originally thought it was just going to be a normal thing until he saw the female secretary who came over... which happen to dressed and feel very similar to YWW. XY is confused with this situation. Because of YWW, SYH's temper has become very mild, so now that people see that the rumor about SYH not liking to be near women has been broken, they started to take action... YWW is back which scares the living daylights out of XY. Looking at YWW, XY felt that although the secretary's style was similar to YWW, he could see the gap between them. If YWW is a rose with dew in the moonlight, then the secretory is a fake plastic flower. YWW asks where SYH is, seeing as she was about to enter the study, XY started to break into cold sweat. He tells her SYH is busy with some business, because she must be tired from traveling, it's better to go to the courtyard to drink a cup of tea and wait! XY questions how could there be such a coincidence of this secretary coming here and YWW coming home?

5. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    since @vsukio is here I will keep my summary shorter. the girl was nobody important and SYH wasn't even paying attention to her. I guess she was send by someone and made to look liike yww. yww broke the door shuu the girl and SYH saw her and behave like nothing happened and just greeted YWW. YWW "..."

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 787:
    YWW say she'll wait, how long until he's done? XY tells her he estimates that it won't be until a long time, she should sit and rest! Thinking of SX's text, YWW asks XY if he's hiding something from her. She then asks what's inside? XY tells her nothing! YWW smiles and asks if it's not a woman. XY asks how could there be a woman! I mean, there is a woman reporting work, but she should believe in SYH wouldn't do those kind of things... YWW tells him that she's not misunderstanding, what's he so nervous about? In the next second, YWW kicks open the door. After knocking down the door, YWW saw the situation inside, SYH was sitting at the desk while looking a thick stack of material, but when looking carefully, she found that the man's face was actually somewhat absent-minded, time to time, he'd look at the time on the wall. In front of the desk was a pleasantly sweet looking girl who was a few steps away, softly reporting to SYH. The girl was dressed in a lovely pink dress with her exact temperament and demeanor being similar to the extreme. When YWW saw the girl, her expression changed. Hearing the loud noise by the door made the girl scream in fright. YWW tells the girl to get out then looked towards SYH. The girl tries to look wronged while timidly looking towards SYH, XY then tells secretary Lin to leave, YWW has something to say to ninth master! Not being able to do anything about it, the woman could only unwillingly leave. Seeing YWW show up made SYH's dark eyes suddenly have a touch of light, as if stars were falling, his eyes immediately locked onto her body: "Came back." YWW: "..." What's wrong with this guy's reaction? She just kicked down the door!

Yukari_me, bloddyrose, Amsir and 20 others like this.
  7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW was angry and questioned SYH but SYH was happy to see her angry and kissed her saying she seduced him and he didn't see any woman that was impersonating her. YWW thought with SYH's EQ it's possible, he didn't realize the intentions of that woman and forgive him. she said don't you dare to look for and other woman and bring back a wild child.

author said this is the last upload of the month

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 788:
    Seeing that his reaction was calm, did he not notice she's angry? SYH asks her about not taking the late night plane, YWW slams her hands onto the desk and asks him what? Is he disappointed that she came back early and ruined his good things? SYH was confused, "What?" Still pretending? With this woman paying tribute to him, he must of been having a great night chatting with her! SYH's eyes dimmed, "Woman?" Seeing that he didn't seem to know what she meant, she was almost angered to death. She tells him yes, that woman secretary! From her dress to hairstyle, and temperament and demeanor, she deliberately imitated her! Even her appearance looked very similar to her! Don't tell her that he didn't see that woman deliberately sending tributes to him! SYH: "No." Slamming the desk again, she tells him that he's lying to her! With her whining and eyes looking as if she was being thrown away, he didn't notice that she trying to seduce him? Seeing the angry YWW, SYH extended his hand to the back of her head and kissed her on the lips. Suddenly being kissed, YWW blinked, while trying to push him away but was still locked in the man's arms, she asks him what is he doing? She's angry, okay? Can you be more serious! Kissing the girl's soft red lips again, SYH tells her that she's seducing him. The moment he touched the girl's lips, it was like finding home, his days of longing had suddenly been appeased. SYH's constant kissing ended up burning her out, she then continues to complain how she's been working so hard yet he gave her a green hat! Is he worthy of her? SYH adds how he didn't even notice what the girl was wearing, her temperament, or her looks. YWW wanted to say that he's blind but after seeing SYH paused, he continued to say "I was thinking about you." What is this situation. With SYH's EQ, it doesn't seem like he's pretending? So it turns out that the people behind the woman who spent so much time to find her resulted in SYH not even taking note of the person? After thinking of this, she believes the credibility is quite high. She tells him that she'll reluctantly believe him this once, then coughs and warns him that if he dares find a woman behind her back, then she'll bring a bastard (illegitimate child) back!

9. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaaaa:ROFLMAO: I'm laughing so hard. Way to go ML. This is they type of ML I like.

blueoddog likes this.
  10. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really hoping that in next few chapters we get when son comes that we will have first scene where YWW comes with bun and tell to ML that from now on this is their kid and he for the first time in this damn novel make different face from his cold/mad/in love face. something like WTF when did my woman get crazy again xD I would piss myself from laughing if something to this happens :p But I really hope that author will get her shit together and start making some good chapters because last 10-20 are not so good. If she "spoiled" that they have kid and everything, at least she could do is make interaction between characters more fun and interesting to read. I read short summary and I am bored just from reading it xD I dont see why is she obsess with writing about how people trash talk ab out YWW in 2 or more chapters... who cares about that, you write 5-6 sentences about it to make us hate those characters and that it, if you write about it in next 5 chapters people are just bored at this point because if this is not your first novel you already got familiar with all "possible" trash talk from side characters. But lets hope that March is going to be better month for author xD

P.S. someone said that its bad if QI is paying authors per chapters they wrote but tbh I think that have more benefits. If we are talking about novels like Release that witch and similar where world building is really well developed, I think this system is perfect for those authors. And for others who dont like write like that and they cant write many chapters for story, who cares, you finish story and then write new one. If you are invested in story (example Release that witch) you can write all day long about that world and people are not going to get bored(maybe sometimes if they dont like specific characters). But I understand when people say that they are not for that kind of system because lot of authors will just write boring and stupid/illogical stuff just to get more paid (guess about who I am talking here :p ). Can you imagine how much money would @vsukio and company would get just for this one thread :p xD they would be already filthy rich if we take in consideration short and long summary xD

Fuyuneko likes this.
  11. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was like omgggg I need to wait a whole full month for next update T^T
    Then remembered today is 28 Feb :blobsleepless:

elsaSmith797 and PhysoTronic like this.
  12. Bigfanofanime03

Bigfanofanime03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try The Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage. I love it. It's historical though...

keima and maiha-sama like this.
  13. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    well let me start with the most explosive news. YWW's taste changed and they're thinking she might be pregnant

YWW's behavior was so rude that woman went to her employer and said she is certain YWW and SYH is going to break up, because nobody likes a violent woman. just a few seconds later her employer get a call and she is fired and can't believe it. YWW calmed down after she get her almond cake and SYH ask why she suddenly wants to eat almond that she hates. also made her think if there is any more changes.

14. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it mentioned at one point that YWW couldn't get pregnant? Like, something happened that rendered her unable to have children???

15. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    YWW was going to her home and thinking the possibility of pregnancy, then she hit somebody with her car. she thought that person must be an elderly, because there's wite hair everywhere. but she only saw a tiger.
    YWW was losing her mind afraid she might it a gost or a fraud, she though calling SYH but doesn't want to worry him and was about to call police. when she turned she saw a beautiful white haired guy and he said YWW hit him and said he is ok so don't worry. YWW was afraid and asked are you a gost, the man asked did you killed me?

16. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing important the guy want money for medical expenses. he says YWW punched him in the car
    3 black cars came full of man and they're here to kill YWW. YWW thought QRX sand them, but not her they don't now her. they started shooting at YWW and YWW run from bullets. the guy asked if she needs help. YWW and white haired guy agreed for a certain amount of money he will help her.

17. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't really remember, but if you remember in her first life she was raped repeatedly and this might be the cause she wasn't able to have a child. also her body now is a lot stronger. the thing I don't understand is it's been about 4 months she reborn, and her first and only rape in this life, how can she be 4 months pregnant and don't know?

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    White guy = KFC guy?
    What happened to seeing a tiger?

Rangeles and Yukari_me like this.
  19. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    she then said it couldn't be a tiger since there shouldn't be wild life around the area

kiara8 likes this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol
    Da Bai has secretly cultivated himself until he obtains a human form