Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Came back after a beach vacation completely tanned and appreciating Mother Earth A LOT. I am scared if water and the beach vacation, while rejuvenating me, also scared the hell out of me!

Mangroves are saviours of land - they prevent flooding and protect the precious environment. It's v sad to think that in a couple of years most Mangrove grooves will be cut for urban development and soon frequent floods, uncertain rainfall switching with draught will be a common phenomenon...

Back to the ML family summary till the chaps I have read - Again not much coz I am catching up on updated translations of books I follow, spoiler threads I follow and found a couple of interesting new novels (Jellyfish). Plus MTL tends to irritate me, so my reading will be sporadic at best -

1. MC has a fractured ankle (or maybe sprained? Not too sure), ML either carries him around/ wheels him around in a wheelchair.
    2. There is some bigshot party in ML's company that is going to happen in the evening with biggies attending it.
    3. ML Dad/ MC Mom are not in town. MC is still a minor, so ML is not willing to let him stay home alone. Decides to forgo the party
    4. At first, MC is v v happy thinking - Elder Bro so passionate about this younger brother, such a nice guy, so great. Then he realises that with no one in the main family attending the party, it will be time for the branch family to rise and shine
    5. MC remembers that last life, there was a ML Branch Bro who always troubled ML and tried to take over the company. And there was a ML Branch Sis who acted all sweet to MC, telling him that if they weren't related she would have married him and ultimately abandoned him. Thinks that ML Branch Sis has same character as MC mom.
    6. MC doesn't want ML to have trouble in future coz of Branch children trying to take over and tells ML that he is willing to go to the party despite the leg.
    7. ML Branch Bro 1 is the ambitious one who tries to take the company, ML Branch Bro 2 is an illegitimate child and is submissive causing no problems and ML Branch Sis is the bitch
    8. ML Branch Bro is happy, wanting to replace ML has been his lifelong dream. However, announcement - DA DA DA DAAAM - ML has arrived! At once, face becomes ugly
    9. ML is wheeling MC. Everyone is shocked and silent. Stepmother's child is to be hated and eliminated yet ML is tenderly wheeling him around? What is this......
    10. MC insults ML Branch Bro by pretending not to know him, telling him to stop blocking the way, not responding to his question - What happened to your leg? What's it to you dude, I don't know u! Scram!
    11. ML Branch Bro is smart. Doesn't react to the taunts and only keeps smiling. So MC starts sulking . On another note - it's refreshing to see a villain who doesn't start screaming and acting haughty for the fuck of it and instead continues to keep quiet and calm (y)
    12. LOL moment - MC wants to drink juice. Takes a cup, ML snatches it from him saying my glass. MC disappointed, ML takes a sip then tells bodyguards to take it away. MC scared and thinks poison? ML says Too sweet and full of additives. You should not drink it, not good for health. MC is :cry: I WANTED TO DRINK MANGO JUICE
    13. ML Branch Sis asks Branch Bro about MC. Tells MC, Little Bro foot hurt? MC has bad memories about her and so scowls Who is your brother! Do not bark! Then tells ML who are they trying to act familiar? I don't know them. ML says something (MTL did not help) and pinches his cheek
    14. When Branch Sis talks to MC looking v cute and gentle, ladies around are thinking - Main family bro. You should be more courteous and cautious. Instead talking so stickily, how frightening
    15. More Meng time follows. The atmosphere is slightly...... Heated.
    16. Branch Sis comes to visit MC once ML has gone to office. She is blocked by servants and told not to disturb MC who is studying. MC sees her and calls upon a friend (not sure who this is coz MTL :blobconfused:) to come since Branch Sis yesterday stared at him whole time and has now come to house.
    17. The friend comes (He Ran? Don't remember who it is. If someone does, please enlighten :blob_grin:). He and Branch Sis go for a picnic. Play time with water guns and cards. He Ran kisses her face (don't know which part :notlikeblob:). Meanwhile, by mistake the Gardner increases the water pipe level and Branch Sis is completely soaked and dripping wet and she runs away
    18. ML is told about this incident, he is not worried at all.
    19. Branch Sis Dad calls up ML Dad demanding justice (compensation maybe). And ML dad agrees saying, "Engagement." (Really, what a big dumbass. Like seriously, can he be more stupid?)
    20. MC doesn't want ML to be the scapegoat and protests loudly to Dad. Says the girl came to play even when he was studying so he called a friend. Plus Dad knows that the Branch Sis doesn't have a good character (then why the fuck did you agree to the engagement you moron? :sushi_no:) MC apologises stickily to Dad (Meng Attack!) Also praises ML a lot.
    21. Clever Meng MC (haaahaa CM MC) hugs Dad and says you r not at home, ML takes care of me. Dad is finished by this attack. Agrees with MC and thinks while MC mom is pregnant with child, these two children shouldn't be abandoned and decides to stay home post afternoon.
    22. ML has a dark face. Didn't understand the MTL why. Play time (the innocent kind, your dirty-thinkers :blobrofl:) emerges.

A little bit of a rant - MC is physically 13 years old here. I have said this before but once again I can't keep quiet - I do not condone an eighteen year old lusting after a malnourished 13 year old child. This is perhaps, my biggest peeve against this novel. The ML has already started to realise that his attraction goes beyond siblings and feels possessive. I hate this :blobdevil:. Unfortunately, I adored the fluff story and the interaction between ML and MC. Don't you hate it when you loathe some major thing about the story but have to get past it coz the story is good? Grrrrrrr. So in my mind, I have rewritten 13 into 16.

First kiss :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:
    ML points to various parts of face for MC to kiss coz his younger brother is so Meng. He points to both cheeks, forehead. Then his eyes darken. He wants to point to the mouth but MC is 13 years old and will understand what it means (Bastard! MC is just 13 years old and u r trying to manipulate him!!!! Bastard! Bastard! *Deep breath* *Calm down* *Calm down* MC is SIXTEEN. *Slaps ML and takes MC away*) Sly ML points to his chin. Unsuspecting MC goes to kiss chin when ML tilts his head a little and bam! Lip lock! :sushi_help: MC draws back quickly looking flustered. ML laughs "First kiss?" MC nods and thinks internally this life and last life, first kiss is with elder Brother :notlikeblob:. He asks ML "your first kiss?" ML laughs "Yes (I don't believe you! Your moves are like that of a veteran playboy). ML asks MC "Take responsibility?"

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    On another note, I am summarising as and when I am reading the chapters. I think my summaries are tooooo long - any comments on this? Any ideas from veteran summarisers on how to shorten further? I am already cutting out the Meng part and bro-con descriptions of ML thinking "Meng MC bro, Meng idiot bro." And descriptions like pale white skin, trembling figure, moist eyes, plump lips blah blah blah by ML.

So any ideas?

3. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Nope, nope, nope. Not too long at all!

Because....y'know...
    Brevity is not required nor desired with BL summaries. :blobokhand:

Seaflutter, Wildelily and OceanMagix like this.
  4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    did the cousin ended up engaged with big bro in the end?? ....if not what happened?

5. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! @alexfilia could you maybe...suuuuper pretty please...add me to your fabled poke list? :aww::blobpats:

6. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cousin that was very pretty working as a secretary? That one was briefly mentioned and when ML got approval of massive clean up in the company from his adoptive father, that cousin wasn't mentioned after that. From what I get from mtl-ing :D

7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    sure no problem! .....adds story san into her bl poke list!

Storymonster likes this.
  8. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! :blobmelt:

You're like the BL fairy or something. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Misaki Yata and Dragon_Reader like this.
  9. theoccasionalhermit

theoccasionalhermit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4 is out! As I did mention when I first picked this up, it's a teaser project, and school has started, so no more time to translate. I may be able to squeeze out chapter 5 if no one's picked it up yet, in between free periods etc, but 3rd year studies in uni are hectic. Hopefully someone picks it up:) Thanks to those who've read and left comments!

10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    azithro and shouahang58 like this.
  12. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl-ing Ch 27:X3:

This one is particularly hard to comprehend. Lots of fluff is lost in mtl :(. But still I get some awesome fluff from bits of what I am able to understand:blob_grin::blob_grin:

14. Storymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    While I'm sad it's a teaser and not a permanent project (because it's so cute and the spoilers have me really, really excited to read on), I appreciate the translating you've done. Thank you!! And hopefully someone gets inspired from your teaser and picks it up. ^_^

Good luck with uni! :blob_pompom:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  15. c888

c888 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Dragon_Reader

I totally relate. I really luff the fluff and the vengeful and smart MC and ML is awesome but the age is a serious issue. While I mtl'ed it I was freaking out because of age and how early they were starting. Seriously, the only way I read that part and overlook it myself was mentally the MC is in his 30s.

@theoccasionalhermit
    Thanks so much for providing the first 4 chapters!!! And I hope somebody continues to translate this.

16. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you guys so bother about the age gap? Other BL novels couple age gap seems even larger than this couple (if I remember correctly :blobthinkingsmirk:).

17. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pubescent boys are not for lewding.

Actually, I don't care too much as long as it's fiction and consensual.

18. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfrowning: P-Pube-scent? What does pubescent mean? It the first time I heard and seen of this word?

19. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone at/reaching the age of puberty. I imagine usually aging 10-15. Adolescence would overlap, but I usually think of that range of being 12-19 years old.

20. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobthinkingsmirk: So the reason why others don’t like the age gap between the MC and ML is because the MC has not reach puberty yet? Unlike other novels where the MCs in those novels have reached puberty? Is that why?