Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. cici

cici Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he has. In the confession scene.

2. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    whaaa new background visual looks amazing!!
    [​IMG]

Aeli, Blossomroad, leva and 11 others like this.
  3. SmallTimes

SmallTimes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh woooooooooooow! Could this be the lake in the Cloud Recesses??

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a video from youtube yesterday... I typed "Grandmaster of Demon Cultivation" in search box. And i saaaaaawww a handsome Lan Wangji... Not anime, not 2D. He is Yang Yang , casted as Lan Wangji. I almost drooling, btw :eek:

Err... Then i wonder, 2018, they will release the anime.. Then wth that video about??? Will they make movie too??? Or TV series (non-anime) version...??? And Yang Yang will be Lan Wangji...???

5. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eehhh but looks girly... Wuwuwu~ too bad

6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as i loved Yang Yang's handsomeness, i'd prefer he didn't play as Lwj, he'd totally ruin Lwj!! And i don't hold any expectation for the TV series since it's probably gonna turn into some cheap romance.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    mereumsama and kiara8 like this.
  7. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here i'll share you the link

A very handsome lan wangji :LOL::LOL:

Yuslia likes this.
  8. mahoshounen

mahoshounen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go. ...just saying I did translate it in a day but the embedding took forever:facepalm:

Aeli, Blossomroad, leva and 7 others like this.
  9. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!

I would like to declare myself as a GDC fan (not really surprising since I'm here : P) - that first. Second - to later on be able to lurk in the dark to easily stalk this thread, hehe. And the last - to drop some random thoughts or conspiracy theories ( : P ) after rereading all translated chapters. I'm not sure if somebody raised these topics earlier, it's after all more than 100 pages of wonderful spoilers, I may missed something.

1. About upcoming anime

- do you think that the last scene may be about trying to summon WWX ghost? It would do nice contrast - this scene being put just after the scene with all these scary seals!

2 to 6 as spoilers (they probably can be ones?)
    2. About "the jingshi" - why "unsociable", "aloof" and "never invited anyone there" LWJ have two beds at his place? He does't seem like person that needs a guest room and the sect is big so they must have general guest rooms... Did he prepared it long time ago for certain "someone"? : P But I may read too much into it and it may be a standard way of furnishings XD

3. About "at nine" - just after flashback, when the Lan juniors came to wake WWX up is it only coincidental, or LWJ told them not to try to wake WWX up before nine? What means he still remembers his habits (but how he even knew about it in the first place?)

4. About "the bell" - I'm curious about why JL was so deep in thoughts after WWX asked him to oversee his "empathy" and chose YunmengJiang Sect's bell as a signal. Did it light up some kind of alarm in his head? And... Did JC oversaw these kind of experiments before?

5. About "sorry" - in chapter 43 WN is apologizing to WWX. At first I just read it and go ahead but after the second thought - for what exactly is he apologizing? After reading all these spoilers I have some guesses but I'm curious about your opinions in the matter. Or maybe it is explained later on?

6. About "whose fault it was" - I'm not completely sure how the siege in LuanZang Hill looked like, but it really sounds like JC contributed a lot. It was sad and touching how WWX didn't want WN to blame JC for WWX's death.

I can't remember anything more even if I have a feeling that there was something >< I should have take notes ><

And I'm not really asking for spoilers althrough they're very welcome! I'm just speculating a little : P

Meow!

10. Rhien

Rhien New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That video is fanmade. The footage used for Lan WangJi are of Yang Yang/Xiao Nai's video game character named Yi Xiao Nao He from Love O2O.

I would also prefer it if Yang Yang didn't play Lan WangJi if there is a drama.

11. Fluted_Trash

Fluted_Trash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, I love Yang Yang (so attractive). :blobnosebleed:
    I did think about him playing as LWJ.. hmm he's nice and all but wouldn't make the best LWJ, I guess.
    Oh my! Thanks :blobokhand: highly appreciated! It's ok! Your translating is very quick.
    Haha! I just love the part with Ah Qing and Xue Yang. The LXC's poor mind, having to see what LWJ is thinking :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    Are you planning on translating any other videos? :blobmelt:
    welcome! Wow you take notice of the events more than me. Good on yah :blobhighfive:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    setsuna3025, Aeli, Yuslia and 2 others like this.
  12. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    -attempts to find WJ in the cold spring-
    -stares at picture for twenty minutes-
    -fails to find anything-
    -cries-

setsuna3025, Aeli, veihakase and 2 others like this.
  13. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just fanmade... :eek:
    How expensive....

14. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Handsome yet not fit to be Lwj, i still remembered how King's avatar's fan had screamed (in desperation) when Yang Yang played as Ye Xiu.
    To be honest, only thing i like about him is his face, not his acting or fan.

15. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I should have praised him before too , you know... First time i watched him, i thought, how could he be so good looking in that outfit..!!!! I seldom praised a male actor, actually, because of his face.. So yang yang is the first. Yep, F.A.C.E... So dangerous though :LOL::LOL:
    But i like the CG in this video.. So cool.. I thought this video must be expensive... The actors and also the effects... Two thumbs up..!!!(y)
    But i really hope they will really make a movie or series of GDC.. I like it real than anime, though... ;)

Yuslia likes this.
  16. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This i why I never watch any live action series or movies made of novels or animes because they completely don't suit the characters and don't turn out how I imagind them to be , thus really turning me off . Especially in case of animes and BL novels . And there are like plenty of them . Sometimes they even change the plotlines for the worse only:facepalm:. Truly its really difficult to find any live action series where the actor are really suiting the role they play .Having only a beautiful face is not what it takes to really portray that character.:blobexpressionless:

Aeli, Munya and Yuslia like this.
  17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't put a high expectation for the drama though. Bc that would mean no BL! And worst, they probably put a FEMALE LEAD in the story. Yes, a female between Lwj and Wwx (or one of them will be, but i'm not aganst this much cz they're still Lwj and Wwx). And the plot probably fucked up in the director's hand, don't blame me for thinking that, i've seen many novels (mostly BL) adapted into drama and they were very very bad.

setsuna3025, mereumsama and Munya like this.
  18. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: now my hope was shaterred... I really want to see the CG... I imagine it will be so high tech, etc etc... I hope there will be a godly director out there who can make my dream come true... :love:

Yuslia likes this.
  19. Munya

Munya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You've got the point. Actually from that video i really hope to see a majestic WWX... See.... I dont like the actor at all... In my mind WWX is handsome, smart, charismatic, and a little naughty. But the actor potrayed him to be so.... Cheap... I almost cried :cry:

20. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With Godly directors we also need godly actors who are really suitable for characters and bring out their true essence as if they were born for that role, only then would I be satisfied :sushi_yes:.

Yuslia and Munya like this.