Spoiler 《BL》 Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plsssssss:aww::aww:

2. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute, fluffy entertainment circle bl? And someone said it's easy to mtl...? :hmm::blobsmirk:

3. Ichigocheesecake

Ichigocheesecake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers oh how i do yearn for you spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers come to me spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers

4. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...I might be wrong...but it seems like someone wants spoilers. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

HesheFell, Onelifeonelove and michoux like this.
  5. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML seems to finally feel jealous towards MC's friend :blob_grin: And Big Bro is so funny:blob_grin:Still encouraging him to jump the Bro-con road though:blobjoy::blobparty: And....some Big Bro spoiler....

Big bro still trying to make MC and ML have less contact with each other so he can persuade MC to divorce ML but failing so far (I guess he started to care for his lil-bro coughandjumpingtowardsbroconworldcough). One funny thing from his attempts is making ML and MC stayed in different hotels with MC bodyguard's help in which he thought far away but when he called MC to ask his condition (MC got seasick) and the likes, MC told him that their (MC&ML's) hotels just across each other, Big bro went "What?!":blobfearful:

MC assuming Big bro to have feelings for this friend of his since he even came to find MC's friend at his house himself (Big bro asked MC whether he knew his friend address but MC didn't. Not long after, his friend called him and said he's going to tell his address 'so please come and bring your bro back' in which make MC speechless:blobjoy:)

6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    *happily jump into pit*

Bigfanofanime03 likes this.
  7. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    Notice: Chapter 36 (33 in danmeila) is when both MC and ML become a real couple (Confessed to each other) :blobparty::blobhighfive:

Other than Big Bro (Yang Jue(?))x MC's friend (Qin Nuo Xi(?)) CP.....there seems to be potential one between the Bodyguard and MC's broker/manager :blobicecreamlove: Hopefully though....:blobcheeky:

Edit: They move so fast....:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  8. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC wake up and found himself in a strang place. MC and originalMC have the same face/body and name. And it need one weeks for our MC to accept and adapt to the reality. MC got the memory of originalMC but he forgot about ML and their married. Then the bodyguard told MC about ML and their married. MC then recognized ML as the General in the past life.

Later there’s a car accident and our MC coma for several months. Then in his sleep, he recall the forgotten memories. So after MC died, he became a ghost and spotted by the originalMC. The only one who can see MC is only the originalMC. They become friends. And when the originalMC got in car accident, he told MC that he’s really tired and hope that MC can replace him. The reason why the originalMC got in a car accident is because he knew the real reason why the ML agreed to married him.....

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So evil, leaving it at that....continue continue continue :blobsob:

10. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really sure the real reason (bcuz I'm still reading and haven't come at that point yet) but I suspected that

The ML agreed to marry the original host bcuz he has recurring dreams of past MC. It's revealed that he often times dreams of MC dying moment (sword through the body) but when he woke up, he forgets the face... That's is until he meets with original host and remembers MC's face clearly. Unfortunately, ML didn't like the host's personality that much, it is very different from MC's personality in his dreams....but he's slowly attracted to MC after the accident and is now trying to get closer to him (where he has been ignoring the original host all these while).

Though, do correct this if I'm wrong lol still haven't reached that part yet.

11. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    He is illegitimate child of Yang Jia. Yang father married his legal wife not because love. Yang mother and big bro stay abroad and the father work in domestic. It’s only been two years since the originalMC back to the Yang Jia. And he really hate his father and big bro. Yuppp rebellious periode. He didn’t like people to call him Yang Master. He want people to call him Ann Master. Ann is his mother surname. He and big bro is like fire and water. And there’s no evil stepmother plot because she is so in love with Yang father and she didn’t want to make a scene, so she just accepted the existence of originalMC. Yang father because of guilt really pet the originalMC

He is a film emperor. A cool gentleman in front of his fans, but actually he is an iceberg type of guy. Several betrayals makes ML a cold and indifferent guy. At first he is a singer. He and his friend A have the same dream and sign to the same company. ML’s broker in the first meeting said that he will make ML famous. Another friend B is ML childhood sweethearts, and she is ML’s assistant, she said to ML that she will accompany ML. But ML become more popular and friend A become jealous. Friend A give ML poison that make ML can’t sing for the time being. Then he said that he will replace ML for the time being. ML’s broker became indifferent and he only thing ML as a money tool. So he quickly left him. The girl is also resigned. Later ML discharge from the hospital and start anew. Then the girl come to ML with her pregnant belly. He beg ML to save friend A. All this time the girl and friend A have an affair. The friend A offend someone and the girl want ML to safe them. But ML didn’t want to help them and think that this is their retribution. Friend A and the girl then got in a car accident. Friend A crippled and the girl premature and then died. They have a daughter, but she is blind from birth. ML father died in a car accident, and the one who responsible for it is Yang father. But Yang father didn’t want to go to jail so he looking for a scapegoat. And then he approached ML and help him in any possible way. ML respected Yang father....but when he knew the truth....he thinks Yang father is a liar. The same with friend A, broker, and the girl.

When Yang father seriously ill. ML came to the hospital. OriginalMC and big bro waiting at the outside. Yang father then told ML to take care of originalMC because he knew that originalMC loves ML. ML then confront Yang father about the truth of his father dead. Yang father shock for a moment and then admitted it. Yang father laughed ironically and say that he is indeed a liar. His heart stimulated and then died. ML really hate Yang father, but he actually also respected him because all this time Yang father always help him in the entertainment industry. So....he married originalMC....

Later big bro become a protective bro. He care about MC. He didn’t like ML and tried to separate them at first. The ML and big bro also realize that MC is not the originalMC, but they just keep one eye, because they like the MC, not the originalMC.

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for OG!MC now

13. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for him too. The originalMC and ML have been married for only half a year before MC soul come in. After married they buy a house. They sleep in different room and never do the did. Not even a kiss. ML rarely come home. And only originalMC at home. So, originalMC became more rebellious and play all night long. He wear and treasure their wedding rings. But ML never wear it. ML really indifferent to the originalMC.

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he’ll have a better life next time :cry:

15. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I knew something fishy was going on regarding their marriage bcuz MC's brother (who somehow had a slight bro-con towards MC) is trying to separate them and asked MC to divorce him and always quoting "that slag man" when talking about ML. It was hinted that ML does have that past dream about MC (but I figured there might be something more that pushed ML to accept ori!MC and marry him). I feel so sorry towards ori!MC now :cry: Especially since ML always comes home to MC...he never did that for ori!MC.

reader_O8, sareenmomo, yfndsh and 7 others like this.
  16. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    petition for let original MC have a happier life in the next life epilogue/ side story
    sweet original MC didn't deserve to be treated like this.

17. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc there’s a flashback/dream about ML and originalMC. They actually have met when they’re a kid/teenage. At that time originalMC still a happy-go-lucky sunny boy...more or less like our MC. But then, when they meet again, originalMC already changed. Both temperament and appearance. And it’s not our ML cup of tea. OriginalMC changed was caused by his mother death and Yang jia....

Spin off about originalMC would be good :blobsmilehappyeyes: maybe originalMC will go back to ancient time and be paired with the general? Hahaha. The general is quite pitiful too. He never marry, and then die in the battlefield. Maybe the general love our MC:blobowoevil_horns:

18. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There seems to be extras from the lists on jjwxc, one of them could be about the original?

I haven't tried checking the other sites for its raw, but here's its jjwxc page: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2446653

Edit: Peeked on that extra, seems like Original got transmigrated too, and nabbed himself a HE with someone.

reader_O8, Sivajani, yfndsh and 11 others like this.
  19. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha OMG okay, I need to share this part. So MC is shooting a movie with ML (who is playing as his brother,) and MC had to cry at this one scene, but he NGed for almost twenty times bcuz, he sucks at crying scene all bcuz he is a very optimistic person. That night, ML came over to MC's room and they rehearsed this scene (ML: cry while thinking about me, become the character). So MC really did cry and made noises....his bodyguard/personal assistant (who was dragged along to dinner with ML's manager so that ML and MC have some private time) came to the room and heard MC made those "sounds" and immediately thought he shouldn't have come back so soon bcuz now he heard their "private moment" and was extremely embarrassed about it :ROFLMAO:

20. Kirihara Maya

Reading List:
    Link
    Additional note: The one getting abused by ML and MC lovey-dovey moment are ML's manager, MC's manager (This one doesn't really mind), MC's bodyguard, and their poor dog :blobjoy: