Opinion of Mamamoo in total (kpop stuff)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mnotia, Mar 2, 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you like Mamamoo?

1. Yea, Hwasa's the queen

40.7%
  2. No, I don't really listen to girl groups anymore

3.7%
  3. who dat, wrong phone number

37.0%
  4. What is this k-poop you speak of comrade

14.8%
  5. LOGOFF YOU DEGENERATE OF A KOREABOO

25.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    So recently information about Mamamoo's next album was released (here or google it). It was just originally a photo with a date attached to it. I think that was a risky choice for RBW (Rainbow Bridge World) seeing as how the blackface incident has brought their standing down BUT THEY GOT BACK UP, TOOK THAT L, AND GAVE IT BACK TO EVERYONE WHEN THEY GOT #1 ON MELONS CHARTS!!

In my eyes I still see Mamamoo as a good "entertainment group". I don't care about the political believe or their thoughts as long as it doesn't interfere with the production of their music. Some might say "They did blackface, THEY'RE RACIST!" First off calm down my guy. Most groups don't get to decide what they want to do, it's mainly up to the company. If it makes the group more noticed then companies will do it, like how MOMOLAND has been performing the song
    Bboom Bboom over and over because IT BRINGS VIEWS, CLICKS, AND SPONSORSHIP'S! praise the cute goddess Jooe

I cant deny, that was an extremely hard hit onto Mamamoo because if I was to be realistic almost like 3/7 of the fandom was like "Oh, thats a big eek!" and quit supporting. Seeing your favorite idol group dressed as black guys will hit most people in the chest like how LE from EXID said nigga. Most people didn't look into the context so EXID almost got hit with that show ban hammer but the MC stepped up as soon as she said it and said somethin like "I'm very sorry, blah blah blah blah". I think the show was talking about what the most common words in most hip-hop are or what you call friends in other countries.....Im trying to be a good guy please.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comeback can be the best thing that's ever happened to their career or it could be the red hammer that says "Aye, stop that my comrade." The public opinion of Mamamoo has not fully recovered cause...ya know.....millennial's.....or they're just not putting out that fan service....

But from the view point of a avid listener of museac, I think that this comeback might actually bring them to the spotlight for maybe a week or 3 and then die down from the release of some drama episode I haven't watched.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now for the opinions on their other albums, in my ears the best album so far is the melting album. I say this because it latches on to me especially with the song Words Don't Come Easy. It has that feeling of walking by the river after spending a month just working, its refreshing....but refreshing doesn't last long kid. The album gives the feeling of a group that has complete believe that one day they'll make it big so they're ready for that big ol' wave to come and hit them. If you have time listen to just the instrumentals of You're The Best, it sound like maybe it could be something for AOA if they did some changes to the lyrics and extended a few things..... i did band for 3 years playing the clarinet, half of a year playing the bass clarinet, and then played viola for 2 in elementary cause I thought "Oh im gonna become Bach one day!"....such bad ideas my comrades.

I'll say that Purple is also good even though its a mini album. Most groups drop mini albums but they flop like magikarp....hard and quick. Without a large standing from fans or the dirty internet dwellers, you won't have that backing to get onto variety shows like Weekly Idol or Running Man.

That's why they're putting more effort into their show appearances like being more on to it ya know.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, What did you say? Why do I like Mamamoo?

Well comrade, how can you not stand talent. They got recognition from Decalcomanie and their fandomm grew then shrunk from that incident but I still like cause guess...

They have talent, plain and simple. You shouldn't make music if all you have are visuals and a average singing voice but societies pretty warped into the mindset of HOT = GOOD.

I recommend you go listen to a few of their songs and bask in the good and bad, my comrade.

I'm sorry if this post made no sense to you but please be understanding cause NUF DOESN'T HAVE A MUSIC TAB.....ahem cough cough.......Im sorry ill logout so please dont ban me please.

Shout out to that admin person that deals with seeing my nonsense and sorry if my lil thing irritated you or you got confused......MOMO AND TAEYOON ARENT THE VISUALS, SUNNY AND TZUYU ARE EAT ME!

2. jkmessah

jkmessah WoC, GoR and TGS enthusiast!

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even know about any of these things...

All I know is I like most of their music and their style was right up my alley. Hahaha

doomeye1337 likes this.
  3. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Solar is bae

4. Aizael

Aizael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s an essay.

Disgusting and doomeye1337 like this.
  5. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like kpop boy groups. . .
    when break like a twig. . . .
    or if they are hit my a motor cycle or a bike will lead to a major bone fracture or something. . .

6. PandaLover995

PandaLover995 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PIANOMEN! !

7. PenguinXeus

PenguinXeus Just A Penguin, Kigurumi Wakuseijin

Reading List:
    Link
    im pretty sure most response will be
    mamawho?

8. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    What

9. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    Fan Service plez

10. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I only listen to Decalcomanie so far and it's good. Never try they other song. Maybe later.

11. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm out of the loop on kpop...... way too many groups to keep track of
    But I remember loving their peppermint chocolate song waaaaaaayy back and was like dang they sound great; love many of their covers; and on variety shows they are entertaining and fun to watch ^^

12. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
  13. KPOP

KPOP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly

these girls are one of the best groups ever when it comes to vocals
    period