The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
  2. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is zheng ling xiu?:cookie:

Gav likes this.
  3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Docs all done, or as best as I could collate them. If anyone can help me by looking them over and helping clean them up or add anything I missed, I will be very grateful.

Gin_Seishin and heartantares like this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Valor's OC character. >D GO READ HIS DOC.

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  5. Sb01

Sb01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessssss thank you! So much room! And a Kotatsu! Yay! I love the wood and the spacious bed. I cant seem to post images yet, so ill just throw out repeatedly how much i love them. Have hearts plsss <3<3<3<3<3<3

Im finally back and caught up! Pldt why you do this to me :(
    Figured out the watch thread button! Small victories.

Sun jin arc ended really well for him, hes not an orphan after all! Good for him.

Heiyan is so much like his Shizun isnt he? Apple doesnt fall far from the tree this one.

Thank you for the updates! <3<3<3

Edit: sorry used the quote button wrong- still figuring this out.

Gin_Seishin, IzKir and Gav like this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sb01 More updates will come as I am waiting for cell to charge. :V Again. Apparently I run too many apps all at the same time.

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  7. Sb01

Sb01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The simultaneous app running is something im sure we are all guilty of once upon a time. Yes, updates, looking forward to it! Im dancing but im not allowed to post images yet so just be assured im dancing from across the screen. ;)

Gin_Seishin and Gav like this.
  8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sb01 as promised, here is your
    RED ENVELOPE

ATDSVT
    Ma Kong had not dealt with it well, when Dong Mei had reluctantly broached the subject of his love for her.

She seemed to have awkwardly considered it an infatuation, instead of true llove and worse, she had said that she felt nothing but sisterly affection for him. He was apparently the little brother she only wished she had.

Hearing those words had hurt Ma Kong deep inside and his eyes had prickled with unshed tears.

Alas, he had to further endure the cold winds of fate, as the woman he truly cared for told him, patting him awkwardly on the shoulder that he would move on, they weren't suited for each other anyway and oh, yes, there were some girls she wanted to introduce him to.

He wasn't blind, okay. He had seen the way she looked at Miss Changying with appreciation.

"I-Is this b-because you like girls?" He tried not to sniffle. Sniffling was not attractive and not manly and...oh dear, she was looking at him with sympathy again. "You do realize Miss Changying is with brother Minghua, right?"

Not sniffling. No.

Dong Mei looked both sad and even more awkward. "I do like Miss Changying but I would never get in between her and Minghua..."

"...So you just like girls?" Ma Kong tried to reason it out.

"..."Dong Mei did not respond.

Ma Kong saw a light at the end of the tunnel. "You like something about Miss Changying then, and it's not that she's a girl."

"..." Dong Mei looked even more embarrassed.

AHA. Right on target!

So.

So.

For the past five days, Ma Kong had desperately tailed Miss Changying to find out what Dong Mei liked about her.

Kitama, SourKandy, Azurite and 14 others like this.
  9. Sb01

Sb01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Thank you so much! And poor Ma Kong haha, he isnt manly enough for Changying. Please take these visual sweets as appreciation!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not his manliness that is the problem. He is plenty manly and Dong Mei will punch anyone who says otherwise.
    (That's her younger brother you're talking about! /rolls up sleeves)
    It's his build. She likes her men and women to be MACHO.

RED ENVELOPE
    ATDSVT
    Dong Mei was at her wit's end and she had the sneaking suspicion that, despite his calm facade and despite the fact that he was willing to help Ma Kong craft a new training regimen, the Qing Jing Peak Lord wasn't much better off.

While she did like muscles, that didn't mean she wanted Ma Kong to work himself to the bones over this. She was genuinely worried for him. This wasn't healthy for him and she could already tell no matter how hard he worked he wouldn't be able to achieve the shape he wanted to try to get in order to win her heart.

If he tried so hard and he still couldn't win her attention he would blame himself and that would crush his pride and self esteem.

Clearly, there was only one thing to do.

She would go and take him out on a day trip alone. And then they would make it a date and she would do her best to make it clear that she really did think of him as a younger brother. And if that meant she had to kiss him to get him to figure out they had no chemistry, then she would just have to bear with it.

For Ma Kong's sake.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Kitama, SourKandy, Azurite and 13 others like this.
  11. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    That last picture looks kinda ominous.... are we planning to catch little kids and bake em in the magic oven?

wraven881 and Gin_Seishin like this.
  12. Sb01

Sb01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going for her own candy world like wreck it ralph, but whatever and whoever she bakes in that has is up to her right? Lol forgive my morbid humor.

And oh yes, your right, Macho-ness. Masculinity doesnt necessarily require musculature. And Ma Kong has a slight build.

Haha as awful as it sounds, this sort of painful occurence between Ma Kong and Changying is great. It illustrates how mentally young they are in some aspects and this type of painful first love troubles help them grow as characters. So great. Good luck to Ma Kong and Changying.

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, Changying is in a happy, mature relationship with Guo Minghua. It is Dong Mei who is having to deal with this incredibly awkward situation.

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    More updates in 30 more minutes. /sighs

15. Sb01

Sb01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh right Dong Mei. Man, i know the characters, but the names still mess me up, especially with such a foreign large cast.:blobfearful::blobpats: I maybe i should decribe them instead. :blobsweat_2: Kind fairy older sis dealing with infatuated Ma Kong.:blobmelt:
    Good luck to her:blob_pompom:!!!

Gav likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got back.

THREE LEAF CLOVER
    ATDSVT
    The date went exactly as Dong Mei had predicted.

Ma Kong was absolutely adorable and sweet, doing his best to start a romance. He wore his finest clothing, brought her flowers and presents, and even brought over the extremely good food he had learned to make. She also dressed her best, determined to make this a 'real' date for the both of them. They rode on his flying boat- a ride that would spark romance in any other girl-and shared the food each of them had brought. They discussed books and stories, over dessert, and had a wonderful conversation. That part went fine. The conversation had plenty of chemistry.

The part that did not, in fact go fine, was the physical aspect. As much as Dong Mei would have liked, really, truly liked for there to have been some sort of physical attraction, there... just wasn't any.

His touch was just a touch. When he held her hand, laid a hand on her back... There was no tingle, no attraction, it may as well have been her, touching herself. In short, it was like being with close family and the best of friends. No tingle, no response, no butterflies in her stomach.

Ma Kong was clear enough about what he wanted (a lover's relationship), and he was sweet about it too, but as the date went on, it became obvious to him that no amount of romantic atmosphere or holding hands or accidental touching while he was gallantly helping her across some uneven rocks was having an effect on her. It didn't matter that the sunset was lovely or the food was great, or even that they were surrounded by flowers and looking at some great scenery.

It just... wasn't there.

This was how Dong Mei had known Ma Kong wasn't for her.

They'd talked together for ages. They were good friends. They trusted each other. They had similar interests. They respected and genuinely liked each other. Dong Mei would roll up her sleeves and get physical to back Ma Kong up any day of the year. She would gladly scheme for him or fight for him if he needed it. But no matter how close they were, nothing, literally nothing had ever sparked her attraction. Objectively, Ma Kong was handsome. But subjectively, there was no spark.

The kiss was pretty much the clincher of the set up. Nothing. She had tried to make it a real kiss with tongue, but even that didn't work.

Ma Kong drooped afterwards. "You didn't feel anything from it, huh."

"No." Dong Mei sighed. "We've been friends for years, Ma Kong. If it was going to happen, it would have happened earlier."

"But maybe we can try again later?" Ma Kong asked, holding on to hope. "Maybe if we part ways for a bit and come back and meet up again later, we will have better luck next time?"

Dong Mei looked at him sadly and fondly. "I don't think that will work either. Don't get me wrong, I do love you, but..."

"But as a brother." Ma Kong wilted.

Dong Mei absently hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Yes. I'm sorry."

"There's nothing I could have done?" Ma Kong asked, gesturing down at himself, and at the fine definition of muscles his robe showed off, with the lapels just a bit too wide. He really had been trying, it...He would have given Liu Qingge at his age a run for his money. But it just wasn't Dong Mei's type.

"Ma Kong." Dong Mei felt rather sorry for him. "I've already seen you while you were shirtless and swimming recently. Really, there's nothing wrong with you, you're quite handsome and anyone else would want to bed you. I just..." she gestured helplessly. "...don't feel that way."

Ma Kong's eyes reddened and she hugged him reflexively. "Don't be like that. You're perfect as you are, and someday there will be girls who will be perfect for you."

"But not you." Ma Kong nibbled at his lower lip in agitation. He really had tried, and the kiss hadn't done anything. Maybe... Maybe they just didn't fit.

"Not for me." Dong Mei smiled sadly. "Now, come on, let's just finish the dessert and go home."
    Of course when he went to visit his family, one got the impression that Ma Kong was the sulkiest, saddest little puppy ever. His parents and other family members were certainly moved to try to get the reason for his miserable demeanor out of him, and when they found out it was because the girl who he was infatuated with (by their standards) only saw him as her brother and wanted him to move on and find someone else more suited to him, they really weren't certain whether to be happy or sad about it.

On one hand, the relationship was as clear as could be. She did care for him, they would always be close... just... not the way he wanted. On the other, even if it was cleared up, he was still hurt by it.

At least he wouldn't be chasing her like a kitten following a string anymore, right?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  17. Sb01

Sb01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A peaceful end to a tangled problem. Be strong Ma Kong! After a period of hurt, You’ll find the ‘one’ (or two, three, or however much as long its consensual) and big sis Dong Mei will support you!

Thank you Gav-sama!

Gin_Seishin, IzKir and Gav like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Big Sis Dong Mei's goal is to set Ma Kong up with nice girls. LOTS of nice girls.
    Next, I am going to make one of the red envelopes a lesbian couple. BE PREPARED.

Gin_Seishin, Valor and IzKir like this.
  19. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yasss ma kong. Do yer research. That'll definitely get yer man (i mean girl). ...i mean make you manly owo. So that you can Look like you can bench press a boulder and not just Can bench press a boulder. Dong Mei likes rugged, not delicates owo

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  20. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....get yerself a sis like dong mei

Gin_Seishin likes this.