The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On phone rn.
    @GinDole (not too sure if you were referring to my fic) @Gav @alexfilia @heartantares
    Gav, :sushi_thankyou: thanks so much for your help! Actually, two days ago (At work, haha, boss wasn't there) I cleaned up my notes doc so that it could work as a masterdoc, so ricecat-sama, you don't need to worry about it (for now)
    Link for Naive System:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/16rgo9FxxASenGsqHMMDGAmkwjcCeRaxXXoqtX3ZJq2A/edit?usp=sharing

Lingxui's Adventures all exist on one page with this thread, so technically just this link would do, right? https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ystem-fan-fiction.39100/page-669#post-3783329

1. There are no plans for a continuation, and I think it's fitting that Lingxui's story just ends like this, as he continues on as person and not as a story.
    2. Hehe, I wonder...:sushi_cool: There was tea and then I think they bullied him into it.
    3. Yue made a gamble because he desperately wanted it to be true. Before this, he noted some inconsistencies in the past and present, but they didn't have to mean anything (bc it could have been a result of something he'd done). After Shen overreacted to a comment on arrows though, Yue knew.

I'll try to make this clearer later!
    The short answer is he's the guy who Guo Minghua pwn'd >:3
    The long answer is in the link above!

Also @Gav I caught up too! I feel bad for Moxie, but I also rather respect him. I'm glad things resolved on his, Zixie's and Suli mom's and (Wuxie....)

Sorry Ma Kong. I also believe that there's someone out there for you...But have you considered a threesome with Dong Mei and Future Mr. Beefcake...? Actually nvm, I like that she (tried to) let him down gently.

I'm excited for the first lesbian couple!

(edit: shoot i forgot about Heiying's acquiring of little buns. This was cute and heartwarming too! A gift that keeps on giving <3)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Ease, yulin, Fuyuneko and 2 others like this.
  2. Gin_Seishin

Gin_Seishin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Poor Ma Kong, his first love ended in heartbreak.:cry: At least Dong Mei and Shizun are there to pick up the pieces.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Don't you mean "boys"?:blobowoevil: Since Dong Mei likes to ship him with the Bai Zhan Peak disciples.:blobowoevil_horns:
    Who knows, he might go on a date with one of them on her recommendation.:blobsmirk:

Foodies comrade! :blobhighfive: By the way is the first one Heartantares.
    Here's another one for Heartantares.

[​IMG]

I want one too.:cookie:

Would also like to see Ma Kong's reaction to the future Mr. Beefcake. Will he act as Dong Mei's overprotective and third wheel brother when they go on dates? :LOL:

Also Valor, some more panda, please.:blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]

3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    RED LANTERN
    ATDSVT
    Anyone looking at Li Aoguang would probably be intimidated. Or in the case of the womenfolk of the noble families, they would most likely be mad for him.

Those sword brows,that cold and aloof demeanor, the alluring but chilly phoenix eyes, the thin lips, sharp cheekbones, high nose.... That long dark hair framing his pale and jadelike countenance, those elegant long fingered hands, wide shoulders, steady and broad chest, all set off to perfection by his rich attire and accessories, blade in its scabbard hung at the lithe waist....

Yes, Li Aoguang was the very epitome of all those cold and aloof male leads from chinese novels. Right down to the chilly air that followed him around, and his white, blue and green robes that only made him look more pure, cold and unreachable.

Everything about the way he moved proclaimed that he was unreachable, too distant for people to grasp for. There wasn't a single thing about his appearance or demeanor that was objectionable.

It was his behavior that was very objectionable.

One generally expected a playboy to have a free and light air, loose robes, demeanor that practically spoke of ease,and a way of lounging at his leisure, right?

Aoguang instead carried an air of cold and aloof menace, the kind of demeanor one expected from this or that guy called 'demon prince' or whatever nonsense the gossips had come up with nowadays.

Some male beauties had reserved and elegant scholarly bearings to match their noble, refined features. Some of the Qing Jing inner sect brothers were of this type.

Some of the male beauties were at leisure all the time, free and easy, with seductive manners and fair and alluring looks. Again, some of the Qing Jing inner sect brothers were of these types. Wang An, for one.

Some male beauties were of the type that merely looking at them, one could easily know these men were honest, loyal, dependable and completely reliable, honorable and upright, with gentle eyes and sweet, warm smiles that warmed the hearts of all who saw them, like the sun.

The Sect Master was most certainly of this type and so was Mo Heiying.

Then you had the ice cold, aloof prince male lead type, and Aoguang had the market cornered on that one.

What people were assuming was a cold and aloof facade was actually just the condensed, refined result of years of paranoia and utter hatred of everything that called itself noble. Noble politicians, noble families, noble officials, noble unwed maidens... All. The. UNDYING. HATRED.

So while all the impressionable, unwed, young noble ladies were sighing over Li Aoguang, Li Aoguang's demeanor grew even frostier, because fuck you useless bitches.
    Li Aoguang had a tongue that dripped poison and worse, acid.

And he hated schemers. As a direct result, every single noble unwed maiden who had ever attempted to pull a white lotus on him... was looked at like they were a bug he was about to step on.

Pretty noble maidens, talented young misses who thought a dewy, starry eyed gaze, a fragile, pitiful air of maidenly weakness or a coquettish pout and watery peach blossom eyes could sway him their way were horribly disappointed.

It was worse if they tried to speak to him. He tended to get downright cruel.

Starting with a curt, "Not interested." and escalating further down the pitch black road to the acid pit. Anyone stupid enough to try to use money to pressure or bribe him always got an unfortunate ending.

In fact, the last time that someone had tried the 'weak, fainting maiden in need of rescue' approach on him he had simply ignored her altogether and let her fall to the ground, without bothering to so much as glance her way.

This man that anyone would think was the utterly frigid male lead who could only be warmed by a talented beauty... actually spent his leisure time visiting brothels instead of bothering to pay attention to the noble maidens who were fascinated by him.

It is said that the sweetest treat is a forbidden one; some said that the wife lost out in favor of the concubine, and the concubine lost out in favor of someone else's wife.

The more Aoguang detested those women, the more those talented women wanted him.

It was a vicious cycle.

That was the whole point of why Aoguang chose brothels instead.

For one, he could have whoever he wanted, however he wanted.

If he wanted a male beauty to bed, one could be provided. If he wanted a lovely lady to bed, that could be done too. And their actions of selling sex for coin was at least more honest than others' schemes for marriage.

Some of those who sold their skills such as music, calligraphy, painting and the other arts assumed that he would be interested, and as a result they tried to put their best show on for him, acting pure and virtuous or gently coquettish. This was what most noble men wanted and what often got such sellers of their arts out of the brothels and into other people's harems as purchased concubines or gifts. But he made it clear that he didn't want them either.

No.

His interest was in those who were more straightforward in their transactions.

In short, sex for coin. That was it.

Aoguang had rules. The ladies and gentlemen of the night had to be scrupulously clean, had to willingly let him heal them before he would ever even consider fucking them. There would be no crying, making a mess or hanging themselves. No scheming of any sort and especially no trying to get his attention by acting pitiful.

Li Aoguang was very, very picky and ruthlessly straightforward. No one who broke those rules could ever approach him again. Sex for money. Service for coin. That was all.

If they wanted anything else, he made clear they could not, would not, should not ever pin their hopes on him.

No hidden deals, no hidden bargains, no secrets.

That alone tended to cut down on the number of hopefuls.

The problem of course was that there were a lot of hopefuls. Maidens and male beauties who wanted out of the brothels, who were desperate to find a means to get out with enough funds to fend for themselves in comfort.

So despite his clear words, there were no shortage of schemers who tried to attract him anyway, on his way into the brothels.

There was no two ways about it.

There was no shortage of sad stories in a brothel, tales of maidens and young men who had been bought as slaves or who had ended up in the brothels as fallen nobles, their families' fortunes lost, some who had even ended up in the brothels because fellow nobles...in particular, spoiled young masters... had brought their noble families crashing down.

Some people who still had a high opinion of themselves continued to try to portray themselves as noble, virtuous and chaste even while selling their skills to live on.

Aoguang had no time for that bullshit. He was here for sex and honesty and business transactions.

That meant there were a lot of offended, desperate, and oftentimes deliberately weeping women and men who tended to get left with a flat out rejection that they had no idea how to deal with, because of their past successful experiences with people who desired a certain 'pure and fragile' image in their paid company.

The thing was, Li Aoguang was known to be quite generous if all his rules were met. He paid highly, didn't get off on pain, had no weird fetishes that the brothels knew of, knew how to drive both men and women to ecstasy and anyone who went to bed with him could be guaranteed good health. That meant he had his pick and choice of the beauties whenever he wanted to.

He was also a prince with fine assets for an Imperial family member in all but his last name, and that had been a deliberate choice to honor his mother.

So as a result, a lot of people tended to set him in their sights as a prospective lord husband.

The fact that people set him in their sights only made him frostier. That too was a vicious cycle.

4. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend! More ricecat~! *hugs *

Gin_Seishin likes this.
  5. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me go~ let me go~
    I just came here to fuck a hoe~
    Let me go~ let me go~
    Schemes get ya kicked out the door~

wraven881, Lunnear, teufel and 3 others like this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gin_Seishin
    @Hydrochoerus
    @Valor
    and anyone else...
    You guys still here? Please give me cute emojis like the ones used by Valor's system. I want them.

New fic posts will be coming today.

Also, Ma Kong is straight. As a ruler.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
    Gin_Seishin and Alice-sama like this.
  7. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still here Gav! Waiting for the new fics! :blobpopcorn:

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    FOUR LEAF CLOVER
    ATDSVT-P2P
    Ominous chanting, in a language none of the viewers recognized, and equally ominous music filled the air as a truly massive scorpion of brass and green fire blotted out the sun.

To look at the creature, to see the designs on its carapace, consisting of eldritch writing and runes and sigils that none could comprehend, was to be struck by the comprehension of the Dao.

Its counterpart, a terrifying being who was clearly an evil cultivator who had ascended to becoming a Dao Embodiment. This being had a long, hooked nose and bulbous eyes of green flame, its teeth were closer to fangs. It was bald as an egg, superlatively muscled and skeletal at the same time, a being of green fire and brass with four arms, of equal size to the Scorpion.

And like the Scorpion, the mere sight of him inflicted Dao comprehension upon the viewer.

The sky was dark, and the ornate arrayed halos that were [Anima Banners] of both these beings blazed with unimaginable and possibly unholy light. Seated upon the massive Scorpion was a living, humanoid, female cloud of blades.

Unbeknownst to them, the Dao Embodiments before them were [SuperAdmin] of VROFSB.

To be precise, they were here to [BAN] a player who had broken forum rules and engaged in graphic torture.

That bastard would be feeling the pain until his 50th generation descendants were born.

Just the sight of these beings, just to hear them speak, was enough to level up some of the cultivators with Dao Insights. Just looking at them and hearing them speak was enough to break past bottlenecks. Just looking at them and hearing them speak... was enough to open noncultivators to be capable of cultivation.

Shizun's exquisitely beautiful past incarnation could be seen, starry eyed and practically projecting an aura of disturbingly sparkly hearts, his hands clasped together, a warm blush on his cheeks, practically swooning at the Scorpion like a maiden in the throes of her first infatuation. Worse, right beside him was Necron, who was currently a metal skeleton of brass and green fire, with hearts in his glowing glass and green flame lit eyes, doing the exact same thing towards the terrifying ascended Dao Embodiment evil cultivator.

Even as tribulation lightning unnaturally appeared within the building, bypassing the Pavilion structure entirely and struck the audience, leaving them smoking and twitching and barely alive, none of them dared to look away from those two incredibly awe inspiring and [PERFECT] presences.

On the screen, AllSeer wrapped an arm around Shizun's incarnations shoulders and told him that if he worked hard and [OPPRESSED] enough people, he would one day be that cool. Like Shizun was a child, staring up at a glorious hero.

"Ia, Ia, EarthScorpion, fthlagn!" Shizun spoke, unconsciously, and the tribulation lightning struck once more. "Behold, The Scorpion Who Moves The World. Gaze in awe at his fearful symmetry."

There were many, many notables there, nobles and commoners alike, from the servants to the rich and noble families, who were all previously noncultivators.

This day, this miracle, would find them capable of beginning cultivation.

The mere sight of those two beings had struck like a hammer from the heavens, bolts out of clear blue skies.

Even Necron's mountain splitting had only been a foretaste of this.

As the vision faded and the Pavilion shut down to recharge its energies, the still smoking and twitching audience were silent. People who were struck by that lightning would not complain.

Of course Cang Qiong's Peak Lords and their inner Sect disciples had indeed seen those things, as had all the sects who had been recording all of the Pavilion's past lives and playbacks right up to the appearance of the Dao Embodiments.

That meant an astonishingly large number of people had seen and been raised up by a 'level' or 'realm' of cultivation merely by the sight and sound of them.

Of course, unbeknownst to them, it also meant that the [VIRUS] had now contaminated the Pavilion and all their recorders. And incidentally, all the viewers as well. Time would tell what the consequences of that would be.

Of course, now this meant that G was going to have to get all Cang Qiong's sect members and everyone they were associated with, right down to their noncultivating family members to see the recorded lifetimes. He would also have to transfer his other VROF memories to recorders in order to ensure all the other appearances of both of the SuperAdmins would be seen. After all, leveling up one's friends, minions, allies, dependents and family was what Twinks did.

9. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like how many though and what kind?

10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    all the cute ones? :aww: I want a lexicon. Btw, have you read the recent clover?

Gin_Seishin and yulin like this.
  11. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...........i fallen to li aoguang :blobmelt:and this is not good..:notlikeblob:nooooooo... why he so cool!!! Lol.. shifuuu.. heiying shifuuu~ *zombie walk to shifu*:blobsalt:

Gin_Seishin and Gav like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:/Heiying pets you.:blobpats::blobpats::blobpats:

yulin likes this.
  13. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean like these?

[​IMG]

Here's a link to a site you can copy and paste from.
    https://www.jemoticons.com/en/angry
    Just click on the tag that you want to get different emojis, or you can check for Japanese keyboard emoji.
    Hope this was helpful.:)

Allroundfangrl and IzKir like this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    very helpful indeed! Have you read today's fic posts?

15. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the Red Lantern post, still going through the rest.

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Will wait until you are done.
    /holds out comment/discussion/idea box hopefully

17. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    I was picturing Aoguand walking down a road with a trail of stalkers behind him.:ROFLMAO: It would be nice to get a POV of one of Aoguand's partners and the shenanigans that the nobles after him get into.:aww: Also a cool and icy playboy.:blobnosebleed:

All hail the Dao Embodiments of the VROFSB (SuperAdmin). :notworthy: G's cult just expanded to a galactic level.:ROFLMAO: There's sure to be a lot of people prostrating themselves before him whenever he goes out now. That last part sounded ominous though.:eek:
    Can I have a Yue or Liu POV, please?:aww::aww::aww::cookie: Liu's reaction will most likely be hilarious. :D I wonder how many people will now take up the task of searching for the EarthScorpion in order to level up now.

18. Gin_Seishin

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished editing and fixing this.

POMEGRANATE CAKE
    ATDSVT-The G Side
    So it was, that the whole Pavilion fiasco came to an end leaving me with an unprecedented number of brand new problems.

Fuck my life.

Already, I can see various higher ups, sect masters, sect leaders and sect elders here and there among the crowd figuring out what has just happened.

For starters, everyone in this Pavilion has just leveled up. It may have been by only a little or a lot, but now, suddenly everyone in this room has had a sudden windfall. People who couldn't cultivate- that is, the commoners and mundane nobles and rich families and the Imperial family members themselves who qualified to see this just because they had the money, influence, the hereditary power or just the good luck...in the cases of the servants- are essentially new cultivators.

That alone is a sudden upheaval to the balance of power. For one, they now need teachers and oh, isn't it fortuitous that there is a vast number of highly skilled cultivators in this pavilion with them?

All I can say on the topic is, Well, Fuck. The Cerberus and Aperture Taco carts have officially been built and the shit has hit the cooling apparatus.

On the bright side, I can already tell from monitoring the Jade beads that the Cang Qiong continent and our dependent families have all been upgraded significantly higher than anyone else in this room. It was the Jade Beads that amplified their upgrading speed. I knew they were going to be a good idea, I just didn't know how good.

At least we will have a leg up in the inevitable clusterfuck that follows.
    Ah, the scrum has begun. I can tell this as people's eyes en masse turn to me and people start trying to approach me.

Obviously this will bode badly, so Yue quickly wraps an arm around me and we walk very, very quickly to the exit, surrounded on all sides by Cang Qiong personnel. For once, Cockblock Qingge is making himself useful by keeping people from approaching me.

Resting in our assigned 'luxurious' rooms, I can already tell those people are looking at me like I'm the goose that lays golden eggs. I have apparently been upgraded to jeweled spirit stone eggs now.

That isn't very comforting.

Neither is the fact that the Emperor still wants to talk to me, apparently, or so his messenger, a high ranking official, says.

And so does an amazing number of imperial family members, that is if these cards are to be believed.

Great. We're sort of stuck here for now, that is. Aoguang looks like he wants to rip people limb from limb, stalking around like a panther and hissing angrily about 'leeches'.
    The first problem with gaining a reputation for being a benevolent and superb ruler with a tendency to bring about Golden Ages is this. Politics.

As in, everyone wants you to enter politics so they can use you on their side against their fellow politicians. Or they are assuming you have already entered politics and are an obstacle to their power hungry plots, just by being who you are. Which only proves that the people here don't do critical or logical thinking.

The second problem of having a reputation for being a superb, benevolent ruler is when you really are a benevolent ruler who has done this sort of thing for ages and you have various people from different parts of society trying to get you to take over an Empire you don't need or want, because they really want you to fix all their problems and bring about a Golden Age.

In short, these people want you to break the system like an egg and rebuild everything because VIVE LE REVOLUTION!

This will involve going up against an Imperial family and some of the people of noble classes who are officially entrenched in the current dynasty, which you don't like or respect... but which are legitimately, and legally the rulers and nobles of this Empire.

What do?

20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gin_Seishin please reload the previous post. I finally fixed it despite the fact the post function kept eating entire chunks of it.