Novel Grimm, The Mythical Detective

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Mighty Action X, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Mighty Action X

Mighty Action X Mighty and Invincible

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this quite a lot, but in the later volumes the speed of the story speeds up really quickly. I feel like months go by in one line spacing sometimes

3. Mighty Action X

Reading List:
    Link
    That's weird considering that I suck at making timeskips.

4. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe its just me, but towards the end of volume five his friends and him are fighting a lot, and he suddenly gets a ton of cards and somehow gets really strong. The way he gets his powers from cards is not really focused on, it just happens, and where he is getting a lot of these cards is kinda confusing too. He also has a ?fire? from hell? I don't really know what is going on at this point man. Sorry if it's not really constructive but I honestly don't know what to say except that I'm confused as heck when I'm reading your story. There is just so much going on at this point

5. Mighty Action X

Reading List:
    Link
    The fires from hell were the ones he got from the Gourmet Labyrinth and the one he got during the Solidor Selection. The flames of wrath and flames of envy. As for the flame of envy, he also got an emblem which enables him to contact one of the 7 rulers of hell which is the Sin of Envy.