When to let go?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rizase, Mar 5, 2018.

?

When would you destroy the curse?

1. As soon as possible

2. A long time

3. Before I die

4. Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rizase

Rizase Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Random thought
    Imagine, just imagine one day you encountered the one most perfect for you. Just think of your most favorite waifu or husbando becoming real and falling in love with you. You two started going out with each other, doing things that’d make you at the receiving end of explosion threats. That didn’t last very long though as suddenly one day you are abruptly transported to another world by T-kun.

Due to curses from unknown source, you are shifted from transporting to the world of human to the world of monster. It is possible to use magic in that world, but the magic are mostly combat oriented. There are no humanoid inhabitants in that world, only ugly monstrosity and abomination reside there. You cannot communicate with anything nor make peace with any life form. All creatures are extremely hostile and you will never have a moment of rest. You will live forever alone.

Due to pity T-kun decided to give you a couple pieces of information before leaving that world:
    “Because of the curse, your partner back in your homeworld cannot love anyone else and their feeling for you will last even after they die. Your feelings for each other and the curse are the only two things connecting both world, so it is possible for you to create a dimensional portal to return, anything you gain here will go with you. However, if you ever so decide to destroy the curse, their feeling will be cut off to love someone else, and you can never return.”

What would you do? Developing Dimensional Portal take a long time, plus you can die at any moment. You can destroy the curse at anytime with a thought.
    Gateway of Despair and Insanity

2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try as long as the curse exists...

because that means shes still trying too...

Rizase likes this.
  3. tornberry

tornberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when is that possibility of making the portal happening? nevertheless i still voted 'as soon as possible' though

Rizase likes this.
  4. ORoger

ORoger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would depends if I feel confident in my ability to develop the dimensional portal, if I don't think I can with reasonable security I would end the curse at the first occasion, i wouldn't wish to condemn my loved one to that hell

Rizase likes this.
  5. Rizase

Rizase Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For additional information, the curse cannot be broken by anyone but you who now control magic, and because of magic your lifespan will be a lot longer. Eventually so is your sense of time.
    Long, very long.

ORoger likes this.
  6. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Who cares about the girl when you can use magic. Farm all the monsters and become the strongest. Go back to the other world, dominate the world with your OP magic.

7. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Telling someone to wait for you sounds pretty assholy to me, although telling her to let go immediately would be selfish even if it doesn't look like it. After all, you're pushing her to just forget about you.

Ah well never mind, I got the whole story wrong and I'm not gonna bother correcting it since it's too complicated.

8. Rizase

Rizase Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s pretty selfish :blobfearful:

9. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to NUF. We've got assholes and perverts a plenty.

10. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fairly confident in my ability to survive and construct said portal device. Also don't assume the attack magic can only be used to blow shit up.

11. Rizase

Rizase Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm do you wanna try a challenge? I can set up a situation to you, see how you can get out of it with what you have?

12. Miserys_End

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, cba to work my way through a situation where I'm set up to fail no matter how hard I try.

13. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn’t understand the plot, 3 star