Spoiler I’m Too Old

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Feb 19, 2018.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    morticia_addams likes this.
  2. pettes

pettes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh
    watched
    I'm waiting too. haven't read it yet

3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyonnnneeese~

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 is this polyandry???
    Spoiler please

5. Aloneselua

Aloneselua Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is not polyandry, I have already read the whole books. However, there are many beautiful men that you want them all LOL. And I warned you, every single word in the novel means something. It is like a puzzle that you have to think over and over again because it twists all the times! But It was long time ago that I finished it. If I was not wrong, in this novel world, all demons are classified by how many wings they have, the more they have the more powerful they are. Actually, It based on the Hierarchy of angels. MC gets none of them while her twin brother gets 2 pairs of wings. That makes her life is in despair. She becomes a trash in her family. Her daddy doesn't give much attention on her because he is a chauvinist who can do everything for the sake of Kingdom,even sacrifice his own children but now his only daughter is a broken tool that he cannot use. I like the feeling of protection that her brothers put all their afford to keep their eyes on the MC and wish her to live well. Not sure but something happens, she becomes a student of a guy who named Solomon, the same one holding the key of Solomon in the history. Like you guess, he is the true lover in this novel! It is a Teacher-Student loves LOL. They pass through the accident of her family's problems, her ex-lover's problems, her deal with the head of heaven blah blah and HAPPY ENDING!

morticia_addams likes this.
  6. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have link for the raws?