LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like FRL and Azure Yang Lord used naturally created divine seals. That means that Yi Yun, who will definitely generate his own, will have to fight the fey guy for a naturally occurring seal. Then we’ll have two seals and maybe get another one in the pure yang sword palace. Also, don’t forget that divine seals created by other cultivators at that realm are no good and that goes double for ones who aren’t strong enough to instantly create one when they enter that realm.

He comsolidated his realm so there’s no reason for him not to breakthrough soon. Maybe the next dragon emperor relic will break him through.

2. Hungrymcpie

Hungrymcpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you say Xintongs child is being used as a hostage, i hope this is what happens when YY finds out.

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they got other Divine Lords seals (perfect ones, but from other Divine Lords nonetheless)? Neither of them had the strength to keep an Godly Monarch's for themselves, much less an Origins Seal which are way rarer. Even Old Snake wants one, and neither are close to him in terms of strength.

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Godly monarch ones are rarer than origin seals. Then it’s the permanent ones made by geniuses the moment they enter the divine lord realm and then the ones that are temperorary and divine lords have to train over time to make. Newest chapter says they both have origin seals

5. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf? No way they are that strong. But if CC says so, what can I say? It’s been some time since we kinda gave up the Sha Hongxue revenge thing, but looks like Yi Yun will have to rip his seal away at some point anyway. Maybe it is a pure Yang seal?

6. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it's the other way round? Origin Seals made by Heaven & Earth are rarer than Godly Monarch Seals?

7. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    It actually makes sense. The guy must have 9-leaf Dao Fruits AND reach Divine Lord level to condense his perfect seals. After that he has to survive whatever comes at him (enemies joining forces to take him down and that kind of stuff) and reach Godly Monarch for his seals to be upgraded. First condition reduces possibilities to what, one every million years? The second condition certainly limits it to a few dozen in all history.

8. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    More than that for an instant divine seal. You gotta have the proportionate laws per cultivation like the nine Dao leafs. Some people wait a long time training before they condense their Dao fruit. By then, they use up a lot of their potential. If they postpone every breakthrough to work on their laws, they’ll run out of potential for divine lord, and even then, they might still not have enough laws to instantly condense one.

Does one origin seal, his own perfectly produced instant seal, and pure yang sword immortal’s godly monarch seal sound like enough?

9. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pure yang sword palace master is really dead? And i remember ck said about his death or not, there is no certain info.

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    His original lifespan would have been up by now but he could have done something like bai yueyin if he’s still alive

11. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İs there any info regarding the lifespan of godly monarch in the latest raws?

12. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t think he will get PYSP Owner’s seal. And there is a possibility YY will condense a perfect seal for each of his Dao Fruits. With the help of the Crystal in the process they might get very close to Origins tier. I will say he will get 4 seals of his own or 1 of his own and 3 Origins seals. But my guess is that it will be the same number of Dao leafs. Or we can just bulk things up and say he will have 9 seals in total, because 9 and China.

13. kKk45427

kKk45427 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think things would get more interesting. If Bai Yueyin is PYSP's wife/lover, and the reason that she stabbed AYL because she thought AYL robbed PYSP tomb/ how she now become someone else wife, and want to just server the connection between them by not killing AYL due the experience they went thought together before she awakened. And when Yinyun appeared she thought that he is PYSP reincarnated because he condensed pure yang and sword Dao, which is similar to the Dao of PYSP and their sword skill also similar. And try to steal Yinyun from LXT. and finally LXT enter yandere mode!!! .....

AKIKAN and solgera like this.
  14. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Lame cultivation stage titles, Supremacy and Godly Monarch...lol

15. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe LX situation is like Yang Guo Mother from Condor Heroes, in which LX get saved by Bai Yue Yin's adopted son (fuckin drama by that Wang Ye) and her child (YY's child) call BYY's adopted son Father
    lmao it will be hilarious drama Kappa

16. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    From 1369, "Time slowly passed as several years flew by" İ think he already exceed 15 years time limit...

17. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    He did. He was 85 when he met Huan Chenxue. Now he is well over hundred as he said himself. Guess the deadline doesn't exist anymore...

18. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İn the qidian, everyone want to see xintong. İ think cc changed his plans, since we wait 3 days for this arc beginning.

Edit: New raw out!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  19. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    High priest gave yy a map of white empire. With the help of this map, yy went to seven desolate land. Now he's in the wulin clan lands. The clan who has conflict with yy. Seems like in that land people dont like foreigners..

20. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    We know they don’t have a godly monarch so yi yun should be close in strength to their strongest expert