Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I was reading the next arc "Wive/daughter in law" and this arc is..pretty hit me in the gut.
    The client is a housewive who married to patriachal house, grow in patriachal house.
    Her family said the husband is good and have stable income, so she won't suffer in future but she IS suffering in the future.
    A housewife is 24/7 job without appreciation, she has to do lots lots lots lots lots of job and the husband still ask this when he got home:
    what are you doing all day?
    Like she is doing nothing and is useless person.
    Whenshe give birth, the mother in law is not satisfied that she give birth to a daughter and not son. She got a heavy postpartum depression and they went like:
    "You have everything, what are you depressed for?" And think it was something trivial.
    As a wife she still has to serve husband (who is unloving toward her), serve her in laws (who think it's a must, she was just like a slave), coax the baby (giving her milk a lot because buying milk is expensive, in law and husband didn't want to waste the money), doing chores, get a minimum food (husband eat meat, while she only get meatless soup). Including the post partum depression,it become unbearable
    Her depression eventually led her to death by suicide, which bring her to meet ning shu. She didn't want counter attack, only want to die (still depressed)
    But ning shu still counterattack for her anyway.
    System refused first because this client already counterattacked by another player but failed, so it was risky to take this task. Ning shu still accept.
    >quickly go to doctor to declare she has postpartum depression
    >using her condition to inconvenience the husband family
    >refusing the divorce using her knowledge as lawyer (skill from past task)
    >making her husband family lost face in front of neighbor, saying they are evil family to chase out a daughter in law who just give birth and have postpartum depression.
    >take video of husband play around with another girl
    >husband is fed up, said he will pay any amount she want to erase the recording
    >she ask for 200k, after that can divorce
    >making family lost face even more in neighborhood
    >husband finally couldn't hold it anymore and haggle a bit, agreed to divorce with 150k, the daughter belongs to ning shu (he didn't want her. Could hinder his remarriage)
    >ning shu divorced with husband. Scolded by her biological family
    >having a divorced daughter even more with child is shameful. Scold her
    >ning shu leave them and go to another country. Become a student while carrying the baby. She want to become a lawyer.
    >child bearing student is ill-gossiped by fellow student and everyone.
    >she passed with flying color, look for a workplace that allow her to bring her daughter
    >finally meet one, ill-gossiped again by fellow coworker
    >boss appreciate her ability and slowly giving her more case.
    >ning shu become a high success rate lawyer.
    >go baco to old town to buy stuff to her parents. Whole family shocked she become rich lady rn
    >meet ex husband at mall. Seeing ning shu transformed from a normal housewife to capable businesswoman strike his pride hard..
    He thought she would be useless without him but it's the another way around.
    >husband said he can accept ning shu again but ningshu refused. Videoing him and go away, tell him to wait
    >ning shu sue him (maybe for annoy her) and charge him 50k. She won the case.
    >she enjoy her life with her daughter and same divorced female boss.
    >ex husband has bad reputation, nobody want to marry their daughter to the evil family. When he got one who want it's actually also a divorced woman with child.
    (He actually want single woman, but after his reputation jump into the abyss nobody want him. Not even introducing girls to him?
    It was said he missed his marriage time with ning shu since it was the most peaceful time,unlike now.
    This arc make me sad because this kind of family is.. an archtype. So many household have this kind of mindset, reading this chapter makes me more afraid to get married than before :sweating_profusely:

2. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too!! In between arc woman running away with ball [arc 3] and Zombie BOSS [arc 4] I think, when system asked her to increase her point for charm in order to be liked by other, MC scolded system for not telling her about it earlier but in the end she still decided that if she could not use her charm to persuade them, she could always used violence.... *deep respect!!!!

Yukari_me, Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  3. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link

Uncle is uncle...
    and... unlike some task-takers like Ning Shu now, Uncle can go to some world without using a host... aka he use his own body or more to condense his own soul enough to appear as the one have body(?). Uncle's status here is very...very... strong, even the really strong task taker is afraid of him... later Ning Shu too fear him as how ruthless he is...

another note: Actually, Uncle is one my favorite character. I really loved to pair him with Ning Shu...but with how the story is.... my hope is crumbling fast.

Additional word:
    In the arc one where Uncle want to ''experiment" some genetic mumbo-jumbo. He mentioned about higher up organization. When Ning Shu want to know about it, he kind implied that her status is too low to know about this. Ning Shu thought as a student (host's status), she doesn't need to know... but I think that the 'organization' Uncle mentioned is not an organization from that world but the organization of some soul that Ning Shu actually part of it, and at that time Ning Shu's status is just the bottom of bottom. In the organization not only have task-taker... there are another one. For the strong soul human who died, he/she can get 'recruit' as task-taker as Ning Shu, they can become a system that bond with task-taker (to become system, the soul will get their memory erased except a special case)... it is said that there are some combat soul(?) kind like military... and it is really complex one thinking it is a new world above our ordinary world.

(thinking this will become really a looong story despite this story have 'quick' in its title)

4. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes when you think of what the original bodies are like before the transmigrator takes over, usually they are kind and morally good women which is why they lose out so much, but they CHOSE to be good in the face of evil relatives, so the evil psycho ladies taking over their bodies is kind of weird when you realize it’s not what the original owners really wanted.

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  5. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiyoo.. I could not help but think that uncle do treat her differently.... During the arc for her to upgrade from junior level to middle level ( ancient setting, next arc after that War Medic Dr Arc) uncle killed three other maids (presumably a task taker on promotion test) with gun but left Ning Shu alone.. He even asked which one was Ning Shu bed before instructed her to clean it so that he could sit on it... Considering his OCD, this is quite a major leniency!!!!

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... that's why I shipping those two. (especially with his OCD)...

until I saw his ruthlessness.
    Remember the Judge I mentioned in previous spoiler... He is that 'Judge'. He said that he is the embodiment of chaos (destruction). After the incident where Ning Shu become fugitive (kinda), their interaction is change. She fear him and want to become stronger than him to beat him. Now, she is wary of him unlike their interaction on the first part of story.

(But, I still think with how kind of people he is, he was still treat Ning Shu a bit different... ermm not really)

7. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I could not help but laugh at Ning Shu's insistance on redeeming a gun from the store before going for each task... Oh well if I were in her place, I rather kill all those slag man and woman with gun rather than dealing with their stupidity... That arc [Hello, Uncle] really make me wish to shot that girl on the head...
    »Lina (the mother) asked Ning Shu to punished Mu Cheng (supposedly her half brother) who had killed her, her father and wasted her daughter.
    »Mu Cheng deliberately seduced her daughter on her 18th birthday party and even after her death that daughter still clung on him without regard of her mom and grandfather death.
    »After Ning Shu took over, she tried to separate the daughter, Si Nan from Mu Cheng by sending her to military school but Si Nan started to contradict her and said that she did not love her and she was so strict and that's why her father left her.
    » Ning Shu also tried to cause accident on Mu Cheng before the birthday party but turned unsuccesful.
    » And despite everything she had done, still on the 18th birthday, Mu Cheng swept her away to a hotel during a blackout and have sex with her. Si Nan felt guilty and asked her uncle not to tell her mother about it.
    »Si Nan continued to ignore her mom as she started to enjoy her fobidden pa pa pa with her uncle.
    » Ning Shu confronted her daddy, saying that Mu Cheng is not his son, and daddy revealed that he wish to use Si Nan to tie Cheng to the family. Ning Shu insisted that this will never work.
    » At the background Ning Shu started to attack Mu Cheng underground business.
    »Mu Cheng suspected this wss Ning Shu handiwork and tried to fight with her, since Ning Shu practiced martial art, she gladly exchanged bows with him. Si Nan at the side plead her mom to stop fighting her uncle [I really wish to choke this white lotus act here!!!]
    » Mu Chen also retaliated by cutting the brake line on Ning Shu's car but Ning Shu managed to control the car by hitting the divider line.
    »After Ning Shu arrived home, Mu Cheng was dissapointed to see she was okay. Ning Shu tried to talk with Si Nan in order to gave her one last chance but Si Nan still did not change herself. Ning Shu decided to give up on her. On the same day, grandpa went out and involved in the accident.
    »Ning Shu got the news and asked Si Nan to take care of grandpa in hospital, but Mu Cheng said, you are his daughter, why should you asked your injured daughter to tend to the sick. You are such a cold hearted person who only think about the company. Hearing that, Si Nan told ber mom she needed to study for her college so she can't tend her grandpa. Ning Shu was speechless with her attitude. Ning Shu was like up to you.
    »Ning Shu was practically gave up on Si Nan. After tending her father and changed him to another hospital in order to avoid Mu Cheng, Ning Shu came back to the mansion and concocted a tonic and put it into a chicken soup and gave it to Si Nan. She knew that Si Nan will share it with Mu Cheng later on. This tonic was like a love potion which will tie the couple together. Ning Shu was like, since you like him so much, you slag couple should stuck together. She also attacked Si Nan acupuncture point to increase her appetite
    »Grandpa was out sick and yet Si Nan never as much called her mother who did not come home because she was busy with company and grandpa to even to ask about his condition. What's more, she was having a sex with Mu Cheng in the living room only to be discovered by a maid. Mu Cheng threatened the maid not to spread about it.
    » Grandpa made his will and put all her asset on Lina (Ning Shu role)
    » Maid went to see Ning Shu to tell her about the affair, so Ning Shu told her not to spread it and sent the maid to nurse her father.
    »Ning Shu come back to an empty house, she asked the maid why there was no one and the maid told her that they were forbidden to wander around. Ning Shu sneered thinking the couple having a fun pa pa pa all over the house. She fed Si Nan another chicken soup with tonic and started to see that Si Nan body is plumping up. When they were having lunch, Ning Shu also observed that there were a lot of oily food on table and the cook told her that those were Si Nan favorite food.
    » Mu Cheng accused Ning Shu of hiding her father death and riled up the stakeholder. Ning Shu held a video conference meeting with her father and the stakeholder to shut them up. Mu Cheng was shocked to see the maid he threatened next to grandpa. He realized that his affair with Si Nan was already exposed but he puzzled why there was no retaliation from both Lina and Grandpa.
    »Mu Cheng thought that Si Nan was a trap so he confronted Si Nan. He tried to choke her but when Ning Shu came in and pushed him away from Si Nan, Si Nan instead decided to berate on Lina ruthlessness and inabilities to get love from other.
    » Ning Shu decided to no longer care about Si Nan and opted to use her egg and planted it on a surrogate mom.
    »Mu Cheng tried to separate himself from Si Nan but everytine he saw Si Nan he can't control his impulse to pa pa pa with her. Because of so much of addiction Mu Cheng decided to leave home for a while.
    »But even in his office, every time he thought of Si Nan, he will end up getting in a mood that even a trip to bathroom are not able to relieve his sexual urge. He went to see Dr and Dr advised him to stop his sexual activities.
    »Si Nan who was left at home continued to eat and eat in order to appease her sadness.
    »Mu Cheng hired people to kidnap grandpa and forced him to write a will to donate his wealth to charities (his hidden company)
    »Ning Shu rescued grandpa and decided to bring him home. She also attached bodyguard on him.
    »When grandpa came back, he was shocked to see the fatty Si Nan.
    »My Cheng was getting haggard by day, both from his sexual urge and attack on his hidden companies
    » When he came back, he was shocked to see that Grandpa was okay and the fat Si Nan. He could not believe that he like someone like her, but his heart could not help but reach out to her.
    » That night Si Nan sneaked to Mu Cheng room. Mu Cheng could not stand it and end up having sex with her, during the climax he suddenly shout and died while still inside her.
    »The people in the house rushed inside the room to look for the commotion to see the forbidden scene between uncle and a niece.
    » Ning Shu instructed the bodyguard to cremate the body. Si Nan turned crazy and insulted her mother saying she was the one who killed her uncle, how she loved her uncle, I hate you mom, and etc.
    »Si Nan was in hunger strike but because of the high metabolism, she ended up ate twice as much. She also tried to kill herself but because she was so fat, the knife did not managed to reach the arteries.
    »Her mom sent her to hospital for treatment. The surrogate mother also gave birth to a healthy son. Ning Shu brought the baby to show it to grandpa. Si Nan saw that and told her mother how could she have a child at her age. Ning Shu rolled her eyes, her ex-husband could start a new family, so why did she have to keep herself pure like a jade.

Task completed.

»Si Nan started to feel crisis over her existance that two years later her weight was nearly three hundred that when her mom brought her to see Dr and Trainer, they could only shook their head looking at her condition.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  8. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ...that's one hell of unfilial daughter, how the hell is she insulting her own mom? Is she really her blood related daughter?

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I admit that i stopped mtl-ing various novels because i can feel my brain’s gradual transformation to mush, i had to read anything written properly.. so this is what i still remember from the last time i read this novel
    @Sasa thanks for the spoilers, it motivated me somehow to post this

Arc 11: i am npc
    • Orig plot: host is an NPC that has a damsel-in-distress character to activate the mission from her.. however, due to some unknown “glitch”, she managed to gain self-awareness and thus experience emotions. The protag is the first character that the host met, so she became attached to him. The protag took advantage of her naivety that he squeezed every advantage he can from her but still treating her as only some NPC that is an object and is not worth investing feelings, so in short the protag is a major USER!! Host gives him all info he needs so he levelled up quickly until he became one of the god players in the game. As usual, he hooked up with a girl in the game and after reaching the highest level, the protag ditched NPC..
    • i am not sure, but i think the host died in the original plot after the game got debugged because the host was labeled as a glitch... kind of like that princess in the wreck it ralph..
    • Host just wants to be not used and discard by protag anymore...
    • Fyi, the host looks very pretty, i think, her looks was designed to be the best in the game.
    • So Ning shu, after entering the plot and host’s body met the protag. But different from the orig plot, she decided to just act the play that was programmed for the host.. in short, she only act as a DID to activate her event and play as a real NPC. Because she didn’t give any clus for the protag, protag didn’t succeed the mission..
    • the huge chunk of the arc, is just MC playing, using different scripts, to activate her event and inventing new ways so no matter what strategy or group comes with protag the mission always fail... in between the protags attempt, MC decides to learn coding/programming to create different ways for the protag to fail her event.. until, such a time that another player attempted her event and succeeded which angered protag because he as a high level player always fail while a lower level player finished the mission.
    • Ning shu decided to program a real NP to replace her as she decided to let the original event be so protag at last succeeded that event. NS also programmed herself so the game will recognize her host as a player and not a glitch. She decided that to properly counter attack, she will “destroy”the protag.
    • Ning Shu became a high level player who targets protag until protag got fed up and left the game, iirc.
    • After Ning shu felt satisfied to her counter attack and go back to system, she got a low score... system told her that that it was because she counter attack not thinking about what the host wants but what she thought is good revenge... remeber, the host just wants to live peacefully without being used and discarded, but Ning Shu went too far by actively hunting and ruining protag..
    • This is where Ning Shu realized that in order to get high rewards, she must also give consideration of the host’s wishes and not selfishly do anything she wants...
    Whooo...:blobsweat_2: this is basically that arc, i noticed that this was missing in the arcs that was spoiled so decided to write it.. as usual, any corrections are welcome....

:blobok:

otomeran, JoshyM62, Ceilo27 and 21 others like this.
  10. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    She is.... But the next arc is even worse... I was on the edge throughout the arc and when I thought perhaps true love conquered all only to be dumped by cruel reality....

»This girl, Jiang Nan asked Ning Shu to counterattack this rebirth guy who destroyed her, her boyfriend and his family's entertainment company. Even after failing, this girl Jiang Nan was loyal to her boyfriend and never left him. When he become crippled [Boyfriend originally a 2nd generation chaebol of entertainment family] She even willing to give her soul for the counterattack.
    » So before the rebirth guy able to sell film script, song lyric and novel, Ning Shu first sold and patented it. Some of it was sold to boyfriend's company, so boyfriend company soared up.
    »Jiang Nan boyfriend, that chaebol guy started to feel that his girlfriend was different and no longer affectionate but Ning Shu did not know how to remedy their relationship since that was not the real girlfriend.
    »Ning Shu roommate coupled with that rebirth guy. She also jealous of original Jiang Nan relationship with her rich boyfriend.
    »Rebirth guy suspected that Jiang Nam might also rebirth and asked an underground boss to do her in.
    »Ning Shu instead attacked him, paralysed his face and inserted a needle into his hand to swollen it up so that he will never be able to write.
    »Jiang Nan boyfriend asked her why she keep missing and Ning Shu started to press for time because she afraid that she might not be able to preserve Jiang Nan relationship with her boyfriend.
    »Ning Shu decided to kill the rebirth guy's system and pretended to be a taoist to get closer to him.
    » Rebirth guy girlfriend took all the money and ran away.
    »Ning Shu managed to exit the task just before the boyfriend decided to break the relationship.
    »Jiang Nan quickly hugged her boyfriend and felt like they have been separated for a long time. Boyfriend feel happy and decided not to break up.
    »Ning Shu got a lot of point and decided to see the result of the counterattack
    »Jiang Nan and boyfriend got married in a grand ceremony.
    »But before long she found put that her husband had always attended many function with different actresses in his arm. Her husband denied it and assured her those are rumors.
    »Until she got a call from her ex roomate [rebirth guy ex boyfriend] that she and her husband was at a hotel.
    »She went to the hotel and witnessed her husband in bed with that ex roomate. At the same time, reporter also arrived. Jiang Nan quickly closed the door and attacked ex roommate. Husband pushed her off and scolded her for her action, warning her of divorce.
    »Jiang Nan could not believe that she had sacrificed her soul only to end up with this kind of betrayal.
    »Ex roommate spread rumors that husband and her is college sweetheart and Jiang Nan was the third party.
    »Jiang Nan counterattack by showing video of ex roommate betraying the rebirth guy. Ex roommate felt scared as she did not know how Jiang Nan got the evidence. The police was also on her track.
    »Jiang Nan marriage was now a joke and finally they divorced.
    » Jiang Nan went aboard, she started to join filming site doing various minor roles until one day she got a break and became a superstar. After many trial, Jiang Nan beauty was enhanced due to various trial that she had encountered.
    »She went back for an award and encountered slag ex husband.
    »Slag ex husband was entranced by her charisma and beauty, decided to move next door to her, trying to woo her back.
    »But for Jiang Nan, enough is enough. Even there were many exceptional men around her, she no longer have any energy for them.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    otomeran, JoshyM62, samster and 28 others like this.
  11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sasa wtheck! Even i am feeling the suspense... so what happened after? Is that the end of that arc? Nooooo! I wanted to see what happens to that husband...

Sasa likes this.
  12. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I added up.. At above spoiler

Poor_Hero likes this.
  13. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ may I cry? Damn, I feel sorry for her to get slapped by such reality. It's like hell girl's client QAQ pay life for ungrateful slags

Miki T and Sasa like this.
  14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... that arc is one of reasons that make NS a bit indifferent about love. What with her encounter with some jerk...

bye...bye my hope of romance for NS... (still waiting, though)

15. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    For romance [blacken girlfriend] is the best story for me, there is enough slapping as well as pampering between ML [Su Rui] and MC [ Su Wan]..

But for Ning Shu... all her task make me feel like slapping those slag with gun and be done... If I were in her place, I will no longer believe in love...

16. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in love with all these spoilers. Can't wait to read it in full translation in tge future

17. Rinae

Rinae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! I love the spoilers here heheh I'm so excited to read more

18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    yes... all her task has... But in that task NS was like hopeful that the client will be happy there and I think she was like ah...there is a good side of love (or something similar) until she saw what happen to client... it was like NS saw her ships is sinking... She too was more indifferent especially with how her friend (a task-taker too) got miserable when she(the friend) lost her love because of power. How the friend tried to change her lover from bad side but still failed and how she failed to saved her lover make her depressed was make NS more doesn't want to have a lover...

raxadian, MikotoP, Kalione and 6 others like this.
  19. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn. Really hope she'll find a good man for herself CAUSE IDK WHO THE ML IS AJFNNAJCNMANDJJCJSKSKKKKS

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Could those people will belong to the 2000?
    Btw, is there any chapters with the Judge or any guy’s PoV? No? No? No?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018