Discussion [BL]Friends with Benefits

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SummerX, Sep 5, 2017.

?

Who do you like the most in FWB?(Choose up to two because of ships...?)

1. Ou Jiang Jun

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. Lin Ye

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Chu Yuan Jiang

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. DaBiao

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. I hate all of them

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  6. I hate BL

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
  7. I hate seme protag BLs

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  8. I am just going to buy some soysauce

10 vote(s)
    37.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SummerX

SummerX Well-known fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Very true...from their point of view, they all had good reasons to do what they had done. Chu was his passed-away wife. For Lin, I felt that Ou stayed with Lin as a compensation. He wanted to 'conquer' Lin and he succeeded; now that with Chu gone he didn't have that kind of desire anymore. If he really cared about Lin that much, he could have gone back to Lin.

2. Rei789

Rei789 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the truth it felt like after Chu died he was just going through the motions even when he went to visit Lin at the end you could see he was impassive. Chu was his wife, but he was dead there was no getting him back he just had a hard time accepting that. If you look at it from an impassive point of view some part of him did die with Chu. I just hate the fact that he was so indecisive. His wife would've forever been Chu nothing could change that but, I think him just going back to the life he had before was even worse because he knew just how we knew nothing was the same. Do you have any novels you know of that are like friends with benefits.

3. SummerX

SummerX Well-known fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes so indecisive...and in the end he hurt everyone.
    I don't know any novel that is very similar to friends with benefits, but if you are just talking about the angst, the love triangle relationship, there might be some(probably untranslated though)

4. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped this one ;-;

5. Rei789

Rei789 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mind sharing the novels you have and if you could can you choose one where the Chu like character wins please. He was very indecisive and he not only hurt everyone and everything even worse he hurt himself you can tell. He wasn't even decisive enough to get with Chu so in the end they still had not crossed that line