Beastiality acceptance.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defry, Mar 10, 2018.

1. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a process, we get rid of them one generation at a time.

Westeller likes this.
  2. Chize

Chize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. It's not like this is the first time. Although I still felt a bit sick the way they described it. :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

More importantly, the way that guy talks gives of the feeling that he's a bit.... crazy or at very least his mental health is currently going downhill :blobconfused::blobconfused:

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the great @AliceShiki before me, I'm too lazy to read the article, but...

Daaaaang, people be outta their flippin' mind.

Don't worry about this guy, though. PETA's highly trained assassins will ensure he doesn't survive the year. Unfortunately, they'll probably also kill any pets he has, but, well, that's just how PETA operates.... Death to all domestic animals and their abusers!!

4. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only when monster girls start to appear

Superioreos, Seigin, Astroit and 2 others like this.
  5. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey dont complain, this is the best population control we have, introduce this to any place that have population problem, like china and india

6. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know he's using the argument a lot of religious people in the US used right? That having sex with blacks was like having sex with animals? And that gay sex was the equivalent of having sex with animals and would definitely lead to it?

Main stream media interviews crazies all the time. They interviewed Alex Jones, Sam Nunberg during his meltdown, Flat Earthers, etc.

7. Detrolord

Detrolord Regular Pervert Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we should genetically engineer some animals to make a Beastman like Nekomimi.

Seigin likes this.
  8. Vudoodude

Vudoodude Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pirates used to do it with dugongs/manatees and depicted them as mermaids so yeah...it's not new. It's just back then they lied about it saying they were mermaids, whereas today they expect everyone to accept them.

9. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    What's wrong with beastiality? Don't knock it before you try it.

Are you in Wales by any chance?

Also, this is not shocking enough. Read this https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3527297/ and unlike your article, this one is a true story.

10. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you have no awareness or clue about human beings. If you believe in evolution, then you must believe that humans have evolved on a higher stage than animals, to the point that they developed morals and awareness. Consent is not how you view it, consent is called awareness... an animal does not have self-awareness or the point where he/she can agree with you.

An animal would do anything as long as it stimulates its instincts or genitalia. Us humans have evolved that sex is not just purely on a sexual need but it is more about relationships, love... which no animal can give. That's why animals are pets, only in fiction you will see an animal having self-awareness or a proper will. Sex became cheap because of the entertainment industry which uses sex to sell and sell sex, thus making it something cheap but even then, for humans... sex is part of how we humans grow, how our society and humans in general evolve.

The fact that you cannot find the logic why an animal cannot give consent makes me rather sad. Just because it wants do something, it does not mean it is self-aware to do it, humans and animal are on different realms of conscious, awareness and will... the reason why also having sex with children is disgusting and wrong is because it would be taking advantage of a vulnerable child who cannot be considered as a being that can give a proper consent, has his self-development and self-awareness is severely underdeveloped.
    For example, some pedos "groom" children to "want" sex... but is that right? That's basically destroying, ruining a child.

otaku31, Corensi, Jiggy and 3 others like this.
  11. GrimReeFer

GrimReeFer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew one of you would bite! :)

12. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not as simple, it seems like ethnicity and races have actual different meanings on the English language.

As far as I have seen, the word "race" is used, even by people that fight for equal rights, as a perfectly normal word. Though I don't live on an English speaking country to verify that by anything more than online articles.

It should be changed IMHO, people can't simply say that a black person and a white person have the same degree of difference as a poodle and a rottweiler, it's ridiculous... But well, that's something people that are part of the movement and speak English should do... Can't do much by simply ranting on an international forum... Still annoys me a great deal though.
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    (y)(y)(y)

13. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the shape of water won Oscar, anything goes.

14. daildaros

daildaros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm okay with humanoid beast depicted in most novels, but for humans to really fuck a 100% pure animal is just plain sick.

15. abewan

abewan 〘Nishikigoi Dungeon〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Sex w/ animal = Possible new disease(?)

16. Vex

Vex Eat-Sleep-Repeat

Reading List:
    Link
    So people who use vegetables to pleasure themselves or pie to fuck (American pie) are having interspecies sex?

Ai chan and CHR like this.
  17. Aizael

Aizael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We just got to wait for the goats to evolve into more advance creatures then maybe. Then maybe we will start seeing more hybrid humans :blobpopcorn:

18. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh that reminds.... Cucumber Nature's Dildo :blobsmirk:

Vex likes this.
  19. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in fiction.. we have the fantasy where animals are portrayed with a human mentality or humanoid awareness. Basically, animals in fiction would have a certain mental capacity and their mental views are similar to humans.

Second, in fiction in can be like art... a certain message or art. *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* BESERK *COUGH*

20. Aizael

Aizael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can’t i bring god into this?

Whatever! I’ll do whatever i want! :blobpopcorn: