Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Official Board

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Lee

Evil Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    previously in the world...
    Somewhere in the East

The captain of the orcs were able to capture 10 children without anyone of his men getting caught, thus the leader of the tribe gave him more cultivation resources. Of course, That 'Tribal leader' was me, But I had greater ambitions, of becoming an Orc Emperor! I ordered my men to bring all of the children in front of me, listening to their whining made me all the more confident in my plans "Sis Shina! Please don't do anything to her!" "Ishan! Stop! Don't do anything rash!"

The guarding orcs just grinned and pushed them back into the circle where I spoke up "Now, Now, This is just the start, you will be having fun in the future!" He ordered the orcs to put a sedative on them, and had his 'backer' begin the experiments on them, and I heard a possible chance of finding a way to increase the strength of my men through seeing what happens to those human children.

I drank some stolen ale as I looked into th[Will be continued as a story in the official thread]
    the darkness that is the sky, I was saddened by the loss of cannon fodder since those idiots wanted some more children and items to increase their own supplies and such. Well, I would be doing the same if not for my backer, and I believe that with my cultivation, I am becoming more intelligent with each level I reach.

The sounds of the children being tortured entered my ear while the backer said grandly "Come now children, I must test if this laughing cultivation method works!" Though It was a strange form of torture, It was torture nonetheless and I cringed for his victims that will no doubt become as traumatized as an orc realizing there was no meat in his vicinity.

Then I stopped in my tracks, I could have just tested it on other beings than humans and I risked them getting some kind of power...I let out a breath in relief as that backer said that he would turn the children into loyal soldiers.

leegood likes this.
  2. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: I need to write it for the connection in my quest that intersects with the raid. Just some clarity for me.
    <Jin Vodka's POV: Askian Hamlet>
    The Askian Kobolds returned to their home as they try to fix everything that was destroyed. Only a few were covered with flames as the barrier has done it's best. The Askians have not harmed since they evacuated quickly to the Frontier. Even if the Frontier was attacked, there are strong monsters and golems that protected it. Guildmaster Shadow was also there to kill the enemies. The only one wounded are the Kobold Corps under Lavri and Jin's follower who fought on the frontlines.

"Alright is everyone fully healed..?" Jin looks towards Lavri and Bernard who have fought at the Village 1.
    "Thanks, master Vodka."
    "Your really amazing master Vodka! I felt in the best shape!" Bernard jumps up and down while Lavri stretches his body.

Jin then looks towards Sanie and Presia who are sleeping soundly. "It seems they are both exhausted. I understand about Sanie since she kept on helping the wounded. But what about Presia..?"
    "Master Vodka, the likely reason is the cursed whip. It seems it sucks most of her energy when she used it."
    "I see that is dangerous, Presia's life will be endangered if she suddenly loses conscious during a battle. The cursed whip needs to be inspected. Flyx, if you can find someone who can check it please do. I'll also do my best to search one."
    "As you command master Vodka." Flyx bowed down as he thought of Eadwine.

"How was your family doing Goel?"
    "Arent, you gonna blame me for not helping?"
    "No, I won't besides... If there is anyone to blame, it should be me."
    "Your wrong master Vodka, I'm the one at fault for not contacting you sooner."
    "Lavri's right! It is because we are too weak..." Bernard tails dropped down as he looked sad.
    "Alright, please don't blame yourself." Jin pats Bernard's head who in response hug him in return. Lavri also joins as he pats on both Jin and Bernard which made both giggles.

"I'm curious..? How did you arrive at that time? I wasn't able to break the marble due to that stupid Warlord breaking my arm."
    "Does it really matter!? As long as master Vodka arrived and save the day! Then it settled it!"
    "Of course it matters, after all, if not for that. I would be flooded with grief as I lost you guys." Jin smiled as he patted Bernard's head who was smiled even Bernard was confused "It is because of you breaking the marble that I can come sooner."
    "Eh..? I did..? Bernard puzzledly tilted his head. While the others are shocked by the revelation. Their expression made Jin giggled as he smiles at everyone.

"Bernard broke the marble and I didn't really hear any message. But I could hear screaming and destruction. So I quickly rushed to Takairo to take me back here since I was worried."
    "Eh..? Ah... That's right~ I accidentally broke the marble while I was hesitating and got distracted by a large Rhino~"
    "For a change... Bernard's mistake didn't bring any troubles. Good job..."
    "Yeah, you did well~" Flyx claps his hands while Lavri also claps and nudges Goel to clap too. Bernard seeing everyone clap even Jin blushed as he rubbed his head. He giggled while rubbing his head and his tail wagging happily.

*Crack Crack*
    Suddenly a crack appeared behind them as it starts to spread creating a portal. Two people were across that portal namely Takairo and Shamal.

"Oi! What taking you long!? Your teachers are getting impatient!"
    "Ah... I forgot, sorry Takairo but I can't go yet."
    "What do you mean!? WHY!?"
    "Calm down... Let me talk with him." Shamal walked outside the portal towards everyone.
    "Okay! Okay! I'll try to calm down your teacher..." Takairo rubs his head and sigh. The cracks started to fix itself as the portal close.

"It's nice to see you again mister Shamal!"
    Bernard waves his hand as he grins and his tail wiggles excitedly. Lavri and Flyx nod to Shamal direction. While Goel flinches and starts to walk slowly toward to the exit. While Presia who was sleeping on the sofa shivers and mumbles as she hugs both Sanie and Iris to calm herself.

"Hmm... Where are you going Goel?" Flyx notice Goel going closer to the door.
    "Eh..? Ehehehe... I'm... well... I'm going to check the Orcs!" Goel waves his hand as if saying goodbye. Before he could start running outside--

"Wait..."
    That voice suddenly made Goel shiver as he rigidly stops. "I'm going with you, I'll need to deal with them."
    'What? Deal with them? Like, kill them? Death right?' Goel shivered as he looks pale. Bernard clings to Shamal's leg not understanding anything as Lavri tried to pull him away. Flyx tried his best to ignore what he heard. While Presia shivers again as she tightens her hugs with Sanie and Iris.

*cough cough* "Shall I go with you Shamal. We can talk while we go there." Jin smiles to Shamal as he stood up. He pats Lavri and Bernard who happily let go of Shamal. He then looks towards Goel, "please lead the way Goel."

"Ro---roger!" Goel hastily gave a salute as he rigidly walks outside. Shamal pinches the cheeks of Lavri and Bernard. Jin follows Goel as Shamal walks next to him. While the others stayed behind as Jin stopped them from following.

The Orcs was shivering in fear as they kneeled in-front Shamal. They weren't able to join the invasion even they are called. It's due to the snake that Shamal placed on their necks. Threatening to kill them if they do anything stupid.

'Ah... It seemed they just quietly stayed with the Askian Kobolds when they evacuated.' Goel sigh with relief when suddenly his eyes went wide open. The snake in the neck starts to move to their mouth. Their eyes started to shake as they vomit blood. They squirm on the floor as their skin turns dry. They shrivelled as they turn thin beyond recognize and drop to the ground into a pile of dry skin. The black snakes crawl out from the mouth and eyes as they continue to crawl towards Shamal's feet and disappear.

"Shamal that it is too severe." Jin's eyebrow creased as he looks at the sight.
    "...." Goel was pale as he couldn't say anything, almost stagger to the ground.
    "If I didn't place the snakes on their neck. They probably backstab you and kill the people who truly believe you. This is the best outcome..."
    "I know... But still..." Jin decided not argue. He fully understands that it was impossible and dangerous. He could only sigh as he looks towards them. "Let's go back, I'll tell you about it while I check the damages in the Askian Hamlet."

Jin and Shamal walk around at Askian Hamlet seeing the Kobolds repairing their home. It was lucky that they were able to harvest the vegetables they planted during the winter to prepare for the spring batch. The food resources are saved so they have no worries much. Some felt relief that they have Jin who acts as their guardian or else they could have died easily without him. The Kobolds always convey their thanks and some even cried and kneeled. But this just made Jin feels guilty about the people he couldn't save and dread what will happen if he wasn't here.

"I'm going to stay here for awhile..." Jin looks to the busy Askian working with a serious expression.
    "The barrier broke, I need to find a way to replace it and make better defences."
    "Is that so? But your teachers will get impatient. There is no guarantee that they will continue teaching you after making them wait."
    "I'll try my best to persuade them. Even though it was short their teaching has greatly help me. Teacher Yuuna's knowledge about demon lord and Teacher Ueda's weather magic. So it will be best not to waste the chance.
    "I wish you luck," Shamal pats Jin head who just silently accepted inwardly thinking why he was being treated as a kid.

"Master Vodka! Are you going already...?" Bernard clings on Jin's leg as his tail drops towards the ground.
    "Don't make troubles to Master Vodka." Lavri pat Bernard's shoulder but his expression seems a bit worried.
    "Don't worry, I'm not leaving yet~ I need to help restore the Hamlet~ You guys are gonna help me right?"
    "Of course! I'll absolutely do my best!" Bernard happily jumps and give a fighting pose. While Lavri was surprised but give a smile of relief. It seems he was worried about the Hamlet. Having Jin by their side will be reassuring.

For now, Jin will stay until he completely makes sure that the skin Hamlet is fully protected.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((This one should come right after my last post on the raid.

The ending is more depressing than my usual depressive Hikari stuff btw, so... Keep it in mind, I guess?

Around 6000 words btw, the biggest part is probably the 1st spoiler.))

The place after the gap was really calm, Hikari couldn't hear the wind at all... Where is this?

Ran-sama was leading Hikari by hand, her hand was so smooth, it was really soothing to have Ran-sama with Hikari, Hikari could feel at ease with Ran-sama...

Suddenly, Hikari's arm was brought up? Why is it going up, Hikari doesn't- "Ah!"

"W-watch out for the steps!" Ran-sama hugged Hikari's falling body... Hikari tripped on something, seems to be steps... "There we go." Ran-sama pulled Hikari up. "Shall we?" Ran-sama's voice was tender... Was she smiling right now? Hikari hopes she was smiling, Hikari likes Ran-sama's smile...

We started moving again, there were no more steps, so it doesn't seem to be a stairway, there is no more grass rustling against Hikari's leg, so this is probably smooth ground... Hikari wants to... No, Hikari doesn't want to see it, seeing would be scary! Very very scary!

Hikari was led for a bit longer, then we made a small turn, and then she turned Hikari again.

"Can you wait here for a bit? I'll call Yukari-sama." Hikari nodded and sat in the seiza, Hikari felt a hand ruffling her hair... Ran-sama's hand feels nice after all.

The hand got out of Hikari's hair, and Ran-sama stopped holding Hikari's hand. Hikari could hear steps, they were getting quieter... Is Ran-sama going away?

There was barely any sound around... Where is everybody...? Where is Hikari... Hikari doens't want to be alone... Stay with Hikari please... Don't leave Hikari alone!

"Ran-sama Ran-sama! Where are you-!?" Hikari raised and tried running forward, but Hikari's leg hit on something, Hikari fell down on something hard... It hurt... Hikari Hikari wants to be with Ran-sama! Hikari tried crawling forward, but there was suddenly no ground for Hikari to put her hands in, Hikari fell again... Iitai... Where is Ran-sama...?

Hikari started crying, Hikari cried out loud... Hikari wants to see Ran-sama! Hikari doesn't want to be alone like this!? Why can't Hikari see anyone!?

"I'm here, I'm here!" Hikari was hugged, Hikari was hugged tightly... It was warm... But who was hugging Hikari? Hikari doesn't know...

"Ran-sama... Is it Ran-sama...?" Hikari could barely speak, the tears were getting into Hikari's mouth, it felt horrible...

"Yes! It's me, it's me! It's okay, it's alright... Everything will be okay... You just fell from the table, it's alright... It will be alright..." Table? Hikari fell... Ah, so that is what Hikari fell on... It was a table...

"Don't leave Hikari alone Ran-sama.. Being alone is scary... It's too scary..." Hikari hugged Ran-sama with all her might... It felt as if Ran-sama could leave at any moment... Hikari didn't want her to leave... Don't leave Hikari...

"I'm not going anywhere... It will be okay..." Ran-sama's hand moved through Hikari's back... It was soothing... "I'm right here..." Hikari felt a kiss on the top of her head... Was it Ran-sama's? Hikari wanted it to be...

Ran-sama gently carressed Hikari's back for a while... Hikari just buried herself on Ran-sama... It will be okay... It will be okay if Ran-sama is with Hikari...

Hikari heard a sudden loud noise, something was hit with strength! Who-what is there!?

Hikari shivered and buried herself even more on Ran-sama.

"Oi! What's up with this noise!?" A voice shouted... It was... It was Yukari-sama! It was Yukari-sama!

Where is she? Where is she?! Hikari wants to be with Yukari-sama too!

The noise stopped... Hikari couldn't hear a thing... What is happening? It is scary, Hikari doesn't know what is going on anymore...

"Yu-Yukari-sama! Don't scare Hikari off like that!" Ran-sama shouted for Hikari... It was for Hikari... Hikari felt really happy with it...

Hikari heard some soft steps, they were coming closer to Hikari... D-don't get too close!

"Dear... Just what happened to you...?" Hikari felt a hand on her cheeks... Was this Yukari-sama's? It felt like Yukari'sama's... Hikari felt some comfort in it... Hikari was still burying herself on Ran-sama's back though.

Hikari felt Ran-sama moving, and then heard some whispers... Hikari couldn't identify them though... "I see... So that's what..." What is what? Hikari doesn't understand... "You need to eat and rest girl... Here, this will help."

Yukari-sama said that, but... This what? Hikari heard a small thud, but Hikari doesn't quite understand... Hikari tilted her head confused...

"Ah, right... Here, Hikari, open your mouth."

Since Ran-sama said it, it should be alright, right? Hikari opened her mouth, and then... Felt something going into it! >.<

Ah, it's sweet... Hikari was surprised at first, but it is sweet... Hikari munched on it a bit, it's yummy... It's yummy and crunchy... "Yummy..."

"Teehee, glad you liked the cookie~" Ah so it was a cookie... It's a good cookie...

Hikari heard a... Flowing sound? Hikari wasn't sure on what it was... "Here." Hikari's hand was caught and moved towards something... Hikari touched it a bit... It's round and... It has a handle...? "It's tea, you can drink it with the cookies, they're over here." Hikari's other hand was taken and moved a bit until it reached some things that seemed a bit rough... They must be the cookies.

"Uhm! Thank you, Ran-sama!" Hikari gave her a smile and tried bringing the tea to her mouth, but... It spilled! Hikari felt it falling down on Hikari's clothes! "Hot!" >.<

Hikari let go of the cup by accident and it fell down, Hikari heard shattering sounds. "Hi-Hikari is sorry!" Hikari tried bowing, but Hikari felt hands on her chest undressing her, not letting her move- "E-eeeeeeeeeek!!!" Hikari jumped back with her clothes already loose on the top area.

"Hi-Hikari!? Ah, so-sorry! I was just trying to-" What should Hikari do what should Hikari do!? What happened just now!? It's scary, it's scary! Hikari shouldn't stay here, it's not safe here!

Hikari tried crawling away, but was suddenly caught and lifted into a princess carry! "Pl-please stop! D-don't-"

"Calm down girl, Ran was just trying to avoid letting your the hot tea burn you by taking the soaked clothes off." Eh? "It would be good if she remembered that goddesses don't get burnt this easily though..." Hikari heard a sigh... It was really close to Hikari, so it should be Yukari-sama's...

"Ra-Ran-sama was..."

"Ah, sorry Hikari, I was just too flustered... I'm... I'm sorry..." Ran-sama's voice seemed really dejected... Hikari felt bad...

"I-it's okay... Hikari is-"

"Bah! You two, go take a bath or something!"
    Eh?

... Eeeeh!?

Hikari was suddenly falling, there were no more arms holding Hikari up, Hikari fell and fell, Hikari is, Hikari is...
    "Aaaaah!"

"I'ts okay, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here... There is nothing for you to fear, Hikari. Everything is alright..."

Hikari was caught from her fall... Ran-sama's voice was soothing, but Hikari's heart was beating so fast! It was so, so... "Ran-sama! It was so scary!!!" Hikari buried her head on Ran-sama's chest... Hikari felt the arm below her back moving a bit, before a hand caressed Hikari's head gently... Hikari enjoyed the feeling...

"Don't worry, Yukari-sama is also worried, for you, alright? She is just bad at acting when flustered..." Ran-sama let a small giggle out, she seemed a bit happy.

"Yu-Yukari-sama is...?"

"Yep, she is... In any case, we better take these clothes out for washing and give you a proper bath. It wouldn't do to let them get stained now, would it?" Ran-sama didn't move much aside from caressing Hikari's head... Hikari felt more comfortable like that...

"Okay... Can Ran-sama take Hikari to a bath then...?" There was silence... Hikari didn't hear anything for a while... Hikari couldn't feel Ran-sama's hand moving anymore either... What happened!? Is everything okay!? D-did something!?

"Ah, sorry, I was just... We're already in the bathroom Hikari."

... Eeeeeeeh!? "We-were eating the bathroom!?" >.<
    Tha-that is no good, no good!!!

"Ah, no, we were in Yukari-sama's living room, she just opened a gap and took us both to the bathroom." Ran-sama quickly explained... Ah, so Hikari fell through a gap... Th-that Yukari-sama! >.<

Though we were in Yukari-sama's house... Ah, that's a relief... Hikari should be only with Ran-sama and Yukari-sama then... No wonder Hikari didn't hear anyone else... Ah... Hikari is glad...

"Uhm. Hikari thinks it's a good idea to take a bath!"

"Alright then... Please excuse me." Ran-sama put Hikari on the ground and helped Hikari undress... It was embarrassing!

But at the same time... Hikari didn't even know where the bathtub was, so Hikari would need Ran-sama's help...

After getting naked, Hikari heard Ran-sama speak. "Wait just a bit, okay? I'll give your clothes to Yukari-sama so as to let it be washed." Before Hikari had time to reply, a noise resounded and Hikari heard footsteps rushing out...

What now...? Hikari didn't know where anything was...

Hikari slowly moved through the bathroom, trying to use her hands to touch anything nearby... After a few steps Hikari found something... It was round and hard... Hikari moved her hands around it, and below the round thing there were 4 other smaller and thinner round things... They go all the way to the ground, so... This is a bench?

The feeling on Hikari's hand did resemble a bench, so... It probably is...

Hikari sat down and waited, it didn't take too long before Hikari heard another sound.

"I'm back!" It was Ran-sama... Hikari thinks it was because she opened the door? Hmmm... Yeah, there was another sound now, which seemed like the door closing...

"Welcome back Ran-sama!" Hikari turned towards Ran-sama and smiled.

"You already sat down? Good! I'm glad you could find your way there. Just let me undress and I'll help you rinse yourself." Ran-sama is undressing? Then Hikari should turn away, right? Though Hikari can't see anything, it would be embarrassing to have Hikari looking at her...

Wait... Hikari is... Hikari is naked and showed herself in full view to Ran-sama! >.<

That's soooo embarrassing... orz

Hikari heard footsteps getting closer. "There, now... Do you need help, or do you think you can do it yourself if I give you the things you'll need?" Ran-sama asked... Getting rinsed by her would be embarrassing, but... Hikari doesn't know where to put the things she used... Or if she'll find things after Ran-sama puts them away... Haa... Hikari wishes she could see them... No no, seeing is scary, seeing is scary! It's better like this, it's better like this.

"Could... Could Ran-sama help Hikari?"

"Of course..." Ran-sama's tone was very warm... Hikari relaxed hearing her say it like that... It felt really soothing... Ran-sama felt very... Very what? What was Hikari feeling towards Ran-sama right now? Hikari couldn't tell.

Ran-sama carefully rinsed Hikari's back, arms, legs and hair... Hikari felt very... Warm. Hikari was happy, Hikari was happy to be with Ran-sama like this... Hikari didn't uinderstand the feeling though... It felt... It felt like something Hikari had already gone through long long ago... Hikari isn't sure why though, Hikari definitely has no memories of it.

"Do you prefer to wash the front yourself?" Ran-sama asked... Hikari just nodded, it was still too embarrassing in the end.

Ran-sama held Hikari's hand and put something in it... It was soap? Probably was... Hikari used it to properly clean her front and her intimate parts, then gave it back to Ran-sama.

"Okay, let me bring a bucket for you." Hikari heard some steps moving from behind her to her front... Hikari turned a bit sideways and waited. "The bucket is right next to you and you should easily be able to reach it with your hands. Make sure to take the soap and shampoo out properly, okay? I'll be rinsing myself on the side."

Hikari heard her steps moving agian, and then a sound of something being dragged... The bench? There was a small thund afterwards, which should be Ran-sama sitting... Alright...

Hikari washed herself, the bucket was nearby indeed, so it was no worry... Hikari couldn't see rather there was any product left on her, but Hikari didn't feel like there was.

"You done?" Ran-sama asked Hikari.

"Uhm!"

"Alright, hold my hand, I'll take you to the bathtub." Hikari heard steps getting closer, and then her hand was caught, it should be Ran-sama's hand holding Hikari's... Hikari got up and moved along for a bit. "Be careful, the tub is right in front of you." Ran-sama warned. Hikari moved her free hand forward and felt the tub...

"Can Hikari get in?" Hikari turned her head towards the direction she heard Ran-sama's voice from to ask.

"Sure, it is already heated." Hikari moved her legs over the bath and got into it... The temperature was great... Ah... Hikari sank in.

Ran-sama let go of Hikari's hand for a moment, then Hikari heart a small splash, Ran-sama got into the bath as well probably.

"Ran-sama?"

"Uhn? What is it?" Ran-sama asked Hikari back, her tone was pretty relaxed.

"Un." Hikari shook her head. "Hikari just wanted to know if Ran-sama was the one there... Hikari is glad." Hikari smiled while relaxing on the hot water.

"Silly..." Hikari felt her hair being gently ruffled. "Who else would be there?"

"Hikari doesn't know. And that's why it is scary."

The ruffling stopped, though the hand, probably Ran-sama's, was still on Hikari's head. "I see... There is only me, you, and Yukari-sama here... You don't need to be scared... Nobody will harm you Hikari, not here." Ran-sama's tone was sad... It felt very disheartened... Hikari felt sad while hearing that...

Hikari moved her hand forward a bit, she felt her hand touching something... Hikari moved it a bit... Uhm, it was definitely Ran-sama's face.

Hikari moved her hand to the back of Ran-sama's head and pulled it towards Hikari a bit, then moved her own head forward, touching our foreheads.

"Hikari can't understand why Ran-sama is sad.... But Hikari is happy to be with Ran-sama... Hikari would be happy if Ran-sama was happy with Hikari too."

Ran-sama didn't answer, but Hikari felt her head twitching a bit... Hikari didn't know what to think of it... Did Ran-sama get happier by hearing Hikari say it? Hikari hoped she did...

Suddenly, Hikari felt something pushing her from her back... Rather, Hikari was pulled into a hug, Hikari could feel herself being hugged by Ran-sama tightly... It was tight, but it didn't hurt.

"Baka. Of course I'm happy to be with you... I'm just... Baka!" Hikari heard Ran-sama sobbing... But Ran-sama said she was happy... And she called Hikari an idiot? Hikari didn't understand, Hikari didn't understand at all! What was Hikari to take of this!? >.<

Somehow... Hikari enjoyed that feeling though... Hikari felt very relaxed right now... Hikari wasn't sure why... Hikari enjoyed it nonetheless though, so Hikari hugged Ran-sama back.

We stayed hugging for a while... Until... Something touched Hikari's arm.... It was... Fluffy.

Hikari moved her arm around it a bit... Fluffy fluffy... Very very fluffy... Teehee, this feels nice.

"Uhn... Hikari...?" Ran-sama's tone was a tad weird, Hikari wonders why it is weird... It should be nothing though!

"Teehee, it's fluffy Ran-sama! Hikari found something fluffy to play with!"

"I know... Uhn... Those are my tails." Ran-sama said, her voice seeemed to shake a bit. Hikari wonders why...

There was suddenly a very happy feeling going through Hikari's head~ "C-can Hikari play with them!?" Hikari felt really excited! Hikari really wanted to play!

"I... Uhn... Sure, you can go ahead." Hikari felt Ran-sama distancing herself from the hug, and then some sounds of water moving, the fluffy feeling suddenly assaulted Hikari's face... Yipee!

Hikari jumped unto the tails! They were fluffy fluffy fluffy! It was such a joyful feeling! It was so joyful so joyful so joyful!

So... Joy... Ful...

And yet, Hikari's tears didn't stop running. They didn't stop running at all... Hikari couldn't stop her sobs... Hikari couldn't... Hikari couldn't... Hikari kept on crying and crying out loud...

"Hi-Hikari!? What's wrong!?" Hikari suddenly was no longer wrapped in fluff, suddenly Hikari could feel Ran-sama's arms around her, Hikari was hugged... Hikari was hugged while Hikari cried.

"Hikari doesn't know! Hikari was so happy! Hikari was so so happy, but Hikari can't stop crying! Hikari doesn't understand!! Why is Hikari crying?! Hikari doesn't... Doesn't wanna cry at all!!!"

Ran-sama hugged Hikari tighter while murmiring some comforting words, but Hikari kept crying... Hikari was crying crying and crying and Hikari didn't understand why... Hikari's chest hurted so much... Why was it hurting? Why did Hikari feel... So... Lonely?

Lonely...? Why did Hikari think of loneliness...? Hikari is still with Ran-sama... Hikari is with Yukari-sama... Hikari is not alone at all...

There was a tune. Hikari had a tune entering her head... Hikari didn't quite get it, but Hikari felt extremely at ease with this tune... Hikari let herself be washed away by this tune... It was warm... Warm warm and kind... Hikari floated together with this very special melody... Hikari wonders where she heard it before...

Before long, Hikari felt like she was no longer here, Hikari was flying, flying somewhere far far away...
    Today I was visiting Marisa's grave. It had been a while since my last visit, and I had some free time today, so... I felt it would be good for a change.

Working with Yukari-sama is really taxing... Considering my previous lazy lifestyle, I'm really surprised how I could possibly adapt to working under her... I feel less like a goddess and more like a maid... Really now.

She was sleeping and I had finished putting the laundry to air though, so I went for a stroll in the Rainforest... To this particular grave that still survived the harsh passage of time... It's really surprising how it was able to do so.

I was making a small prayer in it... It always felt weird to pray, especially as a goddess, but... There isn't much more one can do to the dead, is there? I did it anyway.

It was then, that I felt a very very unusual thing... A spatial disturbance, within this huge barrier array? It's been quite a while since I have been visiting here, and this is the first it ever happened.

I warrily looked behind, and saw... Hikari was there, absolutely terrified.

... What in the world did this girl went through this time...? Her skill in hurting herself is truly top notch...

She seemed to be unable to open her eyes, nor did she even realize that they were closed... Moving my hands to try and open them made her shiver all over... She didn't want them open, I could feel that much, she was terrified of opening them... Well, all the more reason for me to open them though. I need to know what's going on here.

At the last second she tried stopping me, but I opened them up anyway... They were white. Completely white... I could see the place her irises and pupils were supposed to be, but there was nothing aside from sheer whiteness there... It felt like looking into a ghost.

Though the most worrisome part was Hikari's reaction, she seemed to have seen something worse than her worst nightmare, she jumped away screaming as if the world was going to end... Just what happened to her?

Took a while to calm her down, and I convince her to come with me to Yukari-sama's house... Yukari-sama would be able to help probably.

I made a gap to Yukari-sama's house due to the permission she gave me as her familiar, and wandered into the house. Hikari tripped right at the entrance though... Right, she can't see the steps like this... I'll need to keep it in mind.

After seating her down, I went out to get just a tea set for her and to call Yukari-sama, but... What's up with that sudden noise!?

I saw Hikari fallen over the table she was in just a second ago, and falling on the ground again... How how did she even-!?

More importantly though, she started crying a lot, I ended up hurrying to her size and started comforting her... What am I supposed to do now!? >.<

Yukari-sama ended up slamming her room's door open and coming over though, so things got a bit easier...

I gave her a quick whisper telling Hikari seemed to be magically blind and she just nodded for now. She brought some tea and cookies from a gap and we ate for a small bit...

Until Hikari tried drinking the tea that is, because she tilted her hand too much and spilled it all over... I got worried with how fragile she seemed and tried taking the soaked clothes off, but it just made things even worse, as she suddenly seemed scared of me! What am I supposed to do now!?

Yukari-sama ended up solving everything though... Well, that's that, and suddenly a gap appeared below me and Hikari and we were now in the bath.

Well, a bath it is... Hikari still seemed apprehensive, but I convinced her we should take a bath together...

It was only then that I noticed she didn't even know where she was... She didn't notice it at all... How shaken is her? This place's presence is very unique, there should be no way to not recognize it...

I felt useless and powerless... It hurt. This girl was in desperate need of help, and I could do nothing aside from helping her relax.

Somehow we ended up taking a bath together though... Things were mostly fine until she touched my tails, which... Felt a bit weird, but it wasn't particularly bad, I just wasn't used to it.

I let her play with them for a while, until she suddenly started crying like crazy! Wh-what happened now!?

... And she didn't know it either... That was the worst part... I tried comforting her, but it seemed to be of no use... Until... I sang. I sang a lullaby for her, one that I didn't sing in who knows how long... Somehow it seemed to calm her down, and after a while, she was asleep... Ah, that's a relief... Hopefully Yukari-sama can understand what is happening with her... I'm lost.

Haa... Why does she have to get into so much trouble... This girl is too troublesome for her own good... I still want the best for her though... If only she was a bit less frail...
    ---------------------------------------------------​
    Noisy.

I wanted to sleep, but there was a lot of noise outside... What is Ran doing?

... Ah, shut up! I got out of the bed and opened the door with a bang to discover what was all the ruckus.

And... Haa... Hikari is at it again... Please tell me she is fine please tell me she is fine... Oh, who am I kidding, of course she isn't fine.

After some small ruckus, Ran messing up and what not, I sent them to the bath to calm down and relax... Just what happened this time? How did she even get blind?

I couldn't do much right now though, so I just lazed around while those 2 took a bath... Guess I'll go back to sleep.

"Yukari-sama, Yukari-sama..."

"What is it this time...?" I rolled around in bed and saw Ran trying to wake me up... Guess she did it now.

"Well, Hikari fell asleep, so..." She was princess carrying the girl, they had cute matching pajamas... Oh well.

"Got it, let's hope it's not anything serious..." I took her from Ran's arms and brought her to a bed to have a clear look of her eyes.

Ran sighed "Somehow, I have a feeling it will definitely be serious..." I know right!? You aren't the only one that wants to sigh here!

Well... Let's see... I moved my hand towards her eyes and opened them up... It was white all white, and it was covered with lots of Divine Energy...

... This girl is harming herself and putting her own fears in front of her own eyes...? Seriously, what is wrong with her!? This is just... Ridiculous!

"C-can you fix it?" Ran asked worriedly.

"I think so, though I can't do a thing if she puts it back up again-" I was about to explain it to Ran, but the girl's body started convulsing.

"Wha-what's happening!?" Ran was really desperate... So am I, okay!? But try to keep calm at least!

"I have no idea! For now try to-" I didn't have time to complete sentence, as I was suddenly pushed away from Hikari, and I heard a shout.
    Diiing Dooong Diiing Doong

"Oi oi, Hikari, wake up! Classes are about to start!" Hikari heard a voice... Uhn...? Hikari slowly opened her eyes...

"Ah, Rea-chan... Ohayou~"

"Don't you ohayou me!" Rea-chan smacked Hikari's head! >.< "Sensei will be here soon, so rub those eyes open properly!"

"A-already!? Ha-hai!" Hikari hurriedly rubbed her eyes right before Biel sensei came in.

"Okay everyone... Oh gods, Hikari is a awake, this must be a miracle!" D-don't badmouth the students in front of them Biel sensei!!! "Pick up your textbooks and let's get started!"
    -----------------------------------------------​
    After classes were over, it was lunch time, Hikari went to eat together with Rea-chan on the school's garden.

"Oh look, Dancchi is there! Hey, Dancchi!! ^^)/

Hikari looked where Rea-chan pointed, and found Onee-chan over there, she waved and came near us. "You found me deri deri!"

"Onee-chan! Let's have lunch together!" Hikari waved at Onee-chan happily, it looks like she was talking with some friends, but Hikari wanted to eat together anyway!

"Yeah, abandon those girls and come with us!!" Rea-chan, that's not very nice to say...

"Uhn, just a minute, I'm-" Onee-chan didn't have the time to finish her sentece.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaariiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" A loud shout came in our direction.

"M-Marisa-sama!" Eeek! She seems angry!

She held Hikari's hand and started dragging Hikari away from Rea-chan and Onee-chan! N-n-no! Hi-Hikari wants to be together with them!

"You promised we would eat lunch together today! Don't go ditching me like that! Just because our classes are far from each other, it doesn't mean you can forget me altogether!" Eh? Ah... Ah, right... Hikari did promise it... How did Hikari forget...?

"Ah... Hikari really did... Ehe, sorry sorry~"

"Don't ehe me!!" Iitai! Hikari was smacked again... orz "It's really been a long time, you know? I was looking forward to it!" Marisa-sama's look was somewhat depressive...

"Hi... Hikari is sorry... At least... We're together now, aren't we?" Hikari smiled gently, Hikari was happy. It really had been too long since we had last been able to spend some time together like this... Hikari wanted to enjoy it.

We started eating as we talked. "So, how is it going over there? I didn't expect to see you starting to use glasses of all people, your sight had always been great!" Marisa-sama commented.

"Uhn... This? It just... Happened one day? Hikari doens't quite remember much, but Hikari can't see well without it...

Hikari is fine though! Hikari has plenty of people she love together with her!"
    Hikari gave a bright smile to Marisa-sama!

"I see I see, that's good that's good, it's important to be with the people you love." She was eating pretty fast... Was Marisa-sama always this much of a voracious eater? Hikari didn't quite remember that... "Don't look at me like that! Food back home sucked! Of course I want to dig in when faced with this!" Now that she mentions it...

*giggles* "It really was horrible, wasn't it? Hikari learned how to cook though! Hikari worked hard!" Marisa-sama smiled at Hikari, this made Hikari pretty happy. "What about Marisa-sama though? How are things going with Marisa-sama?" It had been so so long... We really hadn't been able to talk at all... Hikari hopes she has been going well...

"Ah, me? Well, I'm fine. Things aren't very easy, but I have someone taking care of me, so it is fine." She nodded to herself without stopping eating... "Besides... There is someone I care for too, so I can't simply let myself be defeated." Her tone was really relaxed, but somehow Hikari felt it was actually a pretty serious thing...

"Someone... Marisa-sama... Cares for?

... Who?"
    Hikari felt a small pain in her heart for some reason...

Marisa-sama smiled and put her hands on Hikari's cheek. "You, silly." And then took Hikari's glasses away. "I'm always with you." Marisa-sama smile was blurred... Everything was blurred, it was all becoming white... Hikari's sight was all white...

No no, don't leave Hikari alone! Stay with Hikari, stay with Hikari! Don't go away don't go away!!!

Hikari desperately struggled forward, but Hikari couldn't touch Marisa-sama, Marisa-sama wasn't there, she wasn't there! Hikari was alone, Hikari was alone!!!

Do-don't leave... Hikari, Hikari is... Ah-ah-aaah-AAAAAH!!!!!
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Hikari felt a weight atop of her being pushed out, there was suddenly no more white, and Hikari was surrounded by darkness... Darkness isn't scary, darkness isn't scary...

"Hikari, what's wrong!? A-are you okay!?" Hikari heard a worried voice calling for her.

"It was all white! It was all white again Marisa-sama! Everything became white! It was scary! Everyone was gone everything was gone! Hikari couldn't see anything at all! Hikari couldn't see!!"

"Ma-Marisa..." Marisa-sama didn't reply any more... Where is she? Hikari can't touch her... Hikari flailed her arms around, but she couldn't find anyone, Hikari needed, Hikari needed someone... Someone near Hikari...

"Ouch... You really pushed me far off..." Hikari turned towards the voice, it was Yukari-sama, Yukari-sama was here!

Hikari felt herself hugged, Hikari's tears finally stopped falling a bit less than before, Hikari's face was so drenched... "I guess that one was my bad..."

... Eh? Her voice... Yukari-sama's voice is still far from Hikari? Then...? "Ma-marisa-shama?" Hikari couldn't speak it out properly due to the sobs, Hikari's throat hurt...

"No... Marisa... Marisa is not here anymore... It's Ran... It's Ran, Hikari."

It was... Ran...?

Not Marisa... But Ran-sama...

Ran-sama, Ran-sama...

"Ran-sama is... Ran-sama did... Ran-sama... Why did Hikari see white?" Hikari turned towards Ran-sama's voice... Hikari's eyes were tearful, but Hikari's expression wasn't crying... No, this wasn't a time for crying...

"That is..." She stuttered.

"Ran-sama... Why did Hikari see white?"

"Look, Hikari, it is not-"

"WHY! DID! HIKARI! SEE! WHITE!?" Hikari's throat was burning, Hikari was in pain, Hikari's eyes were tearing up more and more, it was hurting so much... It was... Hikari's chest was hurting so so much... Hikari didn't want this pain...

"We opened your eyes, alright!? Yukari-sama needed to check to see what was wrong with them! We needed it to help you!"

Ran-sama did... Ran-sama did...

"Ran-sama promised Hikari's eyes wouldn't be opened" Ran-sama promised everything would be alright...

"Hikari..."

"Ran-sama said Hikari didn't need to worry..." Ran-sama said she was on Hikari's side... "Ran-sama said... Ran-sama said..."

"Hikari, just..."

"Take me out!" Hikari snapped.

"Hikari, you can't just-"

"Take me out!" Hikari pushed Ran-sama and the sheets atop of her away. "Take me out take me out take me out! Hikari wants to got! Hikari wants to leave!!!" Hikari got up... Hikari is not staying here anymore.

"Hikari, listen to reason, you're in no condition to-"

"Hikari! Wants! To! Get! Out!"

"And I said you can't-"

"Yukari-sama..." Yukari's sama voice stopped... Hikari heard sobs, Hikari heard the sound of water falling on the bed. "Take her back home..."

"Ran, you know as well as I that-"

"It's my fault... I promised her... I broke her trust... There is just no way she can stay with me..." Hikari felt in pain, Hikari's chest seemed like it would burst, it was so so painful that Hikari couldn't even speak... Why was it hurting so much...?

"Hikari, please..." Yukari-sama's tone was pleading... But still...

"Let Hikari go..." Hikari could squeeze these words out. Hikari's throat was so dry that it was absolutely unbearable for Hikari to say anything more... Hikari was... Hurt... Hikari was tired... Hikari wanted... Hikari wanted to not be in pain anymore...

Hikari heard a deep sigh... It wasn't a tired one... Hikari heard sadness behind it... "Fine..." Hikari heard a sound next to her. "The gap will take you back to your home... Please take care."

Hikari just nodded, Hikari couldn't squeeze her voice out. Hikari took a step towards the direction she heard the sound of the gap opening.

"Hikari!" Hikari stopped. "We love you... The both of us." Hikari wanted to reply... Hikari wanted to say something... Anything... Why did it hurt so much? "Thanks..." Was what Hikari could squeeze.

Hikari heard sobs, lots of them, the voice was Ran-sama's... It hurt... It hurt, but...

Hikari stepped forward, and suddenly, Hikari no longer heard anything.

"Mama? Onee-chan? Rea-chan?
    Tadaima..."

Hikari heard no reply.

There was no reply.

There was never a reply.

Hikari moved her hand a bit... Behind her was a wall? No, a door... To the side was a thing... A cupboard...? A fluffy thing... A plushy... It was one of Hikari's plushy... Which one was this one?

It didn't matter... Hikari took that one, then she moved towards the cupboard. Hikari hid her belly on it... It hurt.

Hikari moved her arms forwards, Hikari grabbed another plushy, and another... Hikari hugged the 3 plushies with all her might.

Hikari stumbled to the side now, to what was her front when she entered... Hikari fell. It hurt. The plushies fell too.

Hikari crawled. Hikari found a plushy. Hikari picked it and moved forward.

Hikari hit her head. It hurt. Hikari kept crawling. Her hand tattering the ground... Another plushy.

Hikari crawled. Hikari crawled crawled and crawled... Where is it? Where is it where is it where is it!?

Hikari's tears dropped down uncontrollably... Where is it!? Where is the plushy!? Hikari has to find it Hikari has to find it!

Hikari hit her head again, just the top this time... The top... Hikari crouched lower and stretched her arm... Plushy! The plushy is here!

Hikari pulled it back... Hikari hugged the three plushies again... Hikari hugged them as tough as she could.

Hikari slowly raised up while making sure she didn't let go of them...

Hikari did a step forward. Hikari hit her knee. It hurt... Hikari slowly bent forward while hugging the plushies... Moving her elbow around a bit, Hikari felt it... It was comfy... It wasn't hard, what was in front of Hikari was comfy on its top part.

Hikari dropped down on her bed. Hikari turned around on it and slithered towards her pillow... "Hikari is home, everyone..." Hikari buried her head on her plushies, and cried.
    I feel like I didn't depict Yukari and Ran's personality properly when I used their PoV... It's a lot easier to show how they behave in front of Hikari than their proper PoV...
    Btw, I didn't want to do that interlude much tbh, since I prefer to keep everything being shown only from Hikari's own PoV, but... I feel like it would be hard to understand everything when Hikari had no idea what was happening herself, so I made it.

The dream sequence is kind of a different timeline merged with Hikari's own expectations and her subconsciousness you could say... Not sure if I'll use it again, but I figured I would clarify it as Hikari has no idea how a school environment was supposed to be, so there should be no way for her to see one in a dream.
    At the same time, the personality of some of the characters depicted might be completely off, that's because Hikari doesn't really know their personalities, so this is just what she thinks they might be like, or at least what some remnant of memory might paint on her head. It's a subjective thing I guess?

Hmmmmm... Dunno if I should put this in here, but... Oh well, whatever.
    I'm seeing a tad too much of me on Hikari these days... The last part in which she left Yukari's house is... More or less of an idealization of how I'd like the time I left my parents' home to be.
    It hurts a bit to revisit some aspects of it through Hikari. I really wish I didn't make her go through this much, but I somehow always end up making her go through worse and worse situations... I can't quite understand it myself.

Ah, the plushies are... The plushies of Rea-chan, Onee-chan and Mama that she bought back in the Oakenlake Festival from Ton-chan.

4. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    !!-ANNOUNCEMENT-!!
    GREAT PLAIN RAID HAS ENDED!
    Here is the reward and title for the member who has participated in the event (Sorted by name)
    REWARD EARNED :
    @A.I.M.E-02847
    [ 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 140 Gold | 280 Dark Coins ]
    @Arbelbyss
    [ 2 Quest Completed | 80 Gold | 160 Dark Coins ]
    @Clown333
    [ 2 Quest Completed | 40 Gold | 80 Dark Coins ]
    @Haxagen
    [ 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 340 Gold | 680 Dark Coins ]
    @JinVodka
    [ 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 360 Gold | 720 Dark Coins ]
    @leegood
    [ 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 340 Gold | 680 Dark Coins ]
    @Nahrenne
    [ 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 200 Gold | 400 Dark Coins ]
    @Naraku
    [ 6 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 400 Gold | 800 Dark Coins ]
    @Nurman
    @shad12ow
    @The Everdistant Utopia
    @The Forever Distant Victory
    [ 4 Quest Completed | 160 Gold | 320 Dark Coins ]
    @Way
    [ 4 Quest Completed | 1 Party Quest | 140 Gold | 280 Dark Coins ]
    @Zek

SUB-QUEST REWARD:
    Children Kidnapping: @Nahrenne , @Nurman : 6 x [Bouquet of Rose] | 3 x [Flower Circlet from the Children]
    Medic In Need:
    @JinVodka : 2 x [Health Regen Potion (Experimental)] | 5 x [Bandages Roll]

TITLE EARNED AND EXTRA REWARD
    "Frenzied Help" - @Nahrenne , @Naraku : 100 G | 1 x [Relaxant Potion]
    "Too Close for Comfort" - @A.I.M.E-02847 , @JinVodka : 150 G | 1x [Clockwork Time Bomb]
    "Cavalry's Here!" - @The Everdistant Utopia , @The Forever Distant Victory : 100 G | 1 x [Mithril Cavalry Sabre]

NOTE
    [Bouquet of Rose] = A bouquet of rose made by the parents that has their children saved. That's all they could do since they have lost most of their possession. But don't worry, it is filled with gratitude. And don't worry if you don't get some from the others that didn't get their child rescued.
    [Flower Circlet from the Children] = It is a small circlet made from flower that was collected by the rescued children. It is their way of showing their gratitude and they gave it to the guild staff with a smile on their face. Although, we can see some traces of tears on their eyes. Maybe because they will need to survive even harder due to losing their parents.
    [Health Regen Potion (Experimental)]
    = A small bottle filled with blood red liquid. It came from the spider's Workshop of the Guild Master. Rumored has it that it can even regenerate lost limbs easily!....the other rumor is that you might feel some strange warmth. We don't know what kind of warmth is that.
    [Bandages Roll]
    = A roll of high quality bandage. Able to absorbs lots of blood or any kind of fluid. And also sturdy.
    [Relaxant Potion] = A potion that will soothe one's mind. Don't use it too much. Addiction is never a good thing, my friend~
    [Clockwork Time Bomb] = A small box that is filled with shrapnel and highly explosive and also a wee fire crystal. On the outside, there's a small clock that will show the remaining time before it will explode. Just choose the time and then wait for some fireworks, boi~!
    [Mithril Cavalry Sabre] = A sturdy sword that is known to be good when charging the enemy. Decapitate, slash, thrust, they can do it all.

Thank you to all that participated. I hope you all enjoyed your time writing it~! Have as much fun in the next event~!

5. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Everyone, the Dark Merchant items are also live now!

We took an unusual approach this time, if you look at the list of items on the Dark Merchant Thread, you'll see that there is a really small amount of items available for sale for this raid.

That is because the Dark Coins you received as reward will actually work to buy any item from the previous raids too! Aside from the random bags/books/alchemy/pets that is.

We made a smaller pool of random items this time as well, but we made sure to make enough for everyone to enjoy it at least!

So, feel free to gamble away at this raid's new rewards, or to buy items from previous raids! There is plenty of room for you to choose!

Once again, I hope you all enjoyed the event! ^^)/))

6. A.I.M.E-02847

A.I.M.E-02847 [Trying to understand Humanity]

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_dead:OOC: Took a long time due to work and research. I thought it lacked more information but also thought it would contain too much info if more are added. So I decided to shorten it so I could keep my promise. :sushi_sorry: @JinVodka and @leegood
    ---------------RAID DAMAGE REPORT AND REPAIR--------------------

| Location: Great Plain Village 8
    | Objective: Damage Report and Recovery

After the raid, I saw that the destruction was minimized in village 8. Due to the fact that there were high-rank adventurers in the vicinity and an air support. The heavy airship and the snow have weakened the enemies considerably that they have no chance of winning. Working with dependable high-rank adventurers was really reassuring.

The problem is how my current rank limits all the possibilities that I could do in contributing to the Guild. Right now, I could apply for the rank up to C as long as I party with a Rank C adventurer and complete remaining requirements. It would be probable that it was a test to see if the high-rank member will find the adventurer fit enough for the rank. So to pass that test and prove myself. I needed a series of upgrades and weapon in my arsenal. The reparation of Ezero who would be a great help and strengthening the bond with Skia.

The current important task was to fix myself from the damage I sustained. I walked towards the Frontier teleportation gate as I can't give any aid to the villagers due to lack of equipment. I don't have any medical materials which I should include in the equipment I'll create. I deactivated my Exoframe and then checked the over-all damage in my system:

| System Damage Checking..... Processing...
    | Damage Report: 49%...
    | Missing Right Arm...
    | Ice blocked any leakage from the cooling system... Further Damage Avoided...
    | Most important components are unharmed...
    | Overheating was lessen due to the sudden drop in temperature in the vicinity...
    | Fixing Corrupted File from Chaos Core interference... File completely restored...

"I should find my missing arm since fixing it won't pose any difficulties." I activated my tracking device as the mini-map pointed out the location of my arm which just between Area 4 and 8. I searched for the Chaos Core's Shards that what was left after it exploded. It was dangerous to left it alone on the Great Plains. Since during the first test, it caused my system to go berserk mode. Retrieval of the shards would be the priority to avoid any problems.

I safely located the shards on the Village 8 location. Then, I continued onwards to Village 4 and located my broken arm without finding missing components. Though, there was a scratch since the Wyvern used its teeth to destroy my arm. I also collected some 2 orb crystal from the Orc Shamas I have killed. Since my sensor has shown it contained traces of mana. I could use it to power the weapons I'm gonna create or upgrade.

After completing my objective to the Great Plains. I headed to the Aeternus Floating City towards the Maintenance District to make a contract for the warehouse. I needed a bigger working area as I will thoroughly fix Ezero as the room in the Guild was too small to start the work

| Location: Aeternus Floating City | Maintenance District
    | Objective: Warehouse Acquisition

I talked with the workers who seemed to be surprised with my missing arm which I safely placed in my item box. We have discussed the amount of renting a vacant warehouse. After several discussion, I have paid for 500 gold for 5 months to rent the place and was able to attain a warehouse large enough to place Ezero.

"Thank you very much, this warehouse is just perfect. I'll make sure you will not regret giving me this chance. I will continue doing my best for this city," I lightly bowed towards the dealer. They smiled as they give me the key to the warehouse and left. I checked my minimap to sure the no one was in the vicinity. Finally, I opened the door and checked the inside.

Sweee~ Sweee~
    Skia went and toured the warehouse excitedly. The building was empty with no objects and there are old crates left behind. The warehouse height was about 10 meters with an area of 1,000 square meters. There are some small windows for ventilation and the surrounding was filled with dust.

"Time to clean the area first but before that," I looked at my missing right arm. It would unproductive to leave it be. I checked the ice blocking it and to the dusty room. It dangerous to contaminate the inside of my body. I concluded that I could clean with only my left arm without problems. I started cleaning the entire room using the large amount of water that I placed in my item box. I made sure that everything was cleaned and there was no dust in sight. After everything was thoroughly clean, I closed the windows to avoid prying eyes. I decided to start with the source of energy for the equipment needed. I disassembled my spacecraft to get the solar panels are used for backup power and the materials I haven't found in this world.

"Ezero, I'm going to fix you right now..." I smiled as I placed Ezero's body in the warehouse. It took most of the space since he was 5 and a half meters. I took out Ezero's core from my item box together with all the materials that I gathered during the quest. I have to go to the blacksmith to the city and pay several golds to attain permission in usage to the smithy. There I have worked to purify the ores that I attained and turned them into an ingot.

----------------Ezero Restoration-----------------

"Skia, please activate [Focus Light]." I looked at Skia in the warehouse that was entirely closed to avoid disturbance. Since the area was dark, I asked Skia to glow to my workplace. Will o' wisp have this interesting ability to control light which reminded that her element was holy? I don't know how this element works but I will test it next time.

I observed Ezero and searched for the damages. The major components and motor are pretty much safe. No damaged on the joints, cable and the skeleton. There are just a few cracks and scratch due to the impact of the fight and fall but are not that beyond repair. The major damages are located on Ezero's Operating System which was penetrated by Nalmika's riper. There was also some dent due to the impact of fall from the Aeternus Floating City and due to the vines that bound Ezero's body trying to crush him.

I already detached Ezero's core which contained his O.S. after the Raid. During my free time while I quested. I meticulously fixed the core and made sure nothing is amiss. I have taken some part of my spacecraft's system just to completely fixed Ezero's core. I detached the damaged armor first which revealed Ezero's inner components and skeleton. I fixed the wires and any loose bolts that were misplaced due to the impact. After I made sure that there was no problem with the components. I started working on the armor that covered Ezero's body. I planned to use the Orichalchum ingot and Iron to replace the broken parts and cracks.

As I started welding and fixing the parts for several hours. It shone like gold due to the Orichalchum's color which was a bit distracting. I tried my best to make it unnoticeable by making a symmetrical pattern so that it would not look too weird. I also added wind crystal to the boots to increase speed. While earth crystals to the arms to strengthen its defense.

After several days of fixing the components inside Ezero and completing the armor. I finally placed Ezero's core and reconnected the wires to the core. Once everything is in place, I started the Ezero's system.

| System Rebooting... Recovering Operations...
    | Adding Updates.... 2%

Since the Ezero's updates would take a time to recover. I started to attach the finished armor parts to his body. I made sure that all of it was connected properly.

"How peculiar, now Ezero looks like an armored knight in this world," I observed Ezero's new body made of the original Steel with the addition of the Orichalchum. The Orichalcum completely covered the dents and holes made it look spectacularly new. Additionally, the crystals attached to specific parts of the armor made it more of a knight.

Sweee~ Sweee~

Skia happily watched and flew around Ezero as the light started to flicker in his eyes.

| System fully restored
    | Restarting... Awakening Ezero

Beep...?

The eyes of Ezero which was yellow turned to blue. Its head moved as it looked around. Then the eyes glow more brightly as he saw me.

Beep! Beep!

Ezero quickly held me in his hand and rotated around while raising me above. Skia quickly flew around worried about me trying to stop the giant mech.

"Ezero please calm down and Skia there is no danger." A light chuckle escaped my mouth as Ezero stopped moving and made a beeping sound that was apologetic. I smiled brightly as I touched his face. For some reason, there was this lighthearted feeling in my chest. Probably due to the left-over chaos shards that were stuck on my body. Ezero made a number of strange sounds that seemed to convey a happy tone.

"Thank you Ezero, I shall check on your system now." I leaped towards his hatch and opened it. I went inside the control room where Ezero's monitor was located. I checked Ezero's HUD and noticed there are no problems and everything is stabilized.

----------------Weapon Creation------------

Beep! Beep!
    Swee! Swee! Swee!

I have introduced Ezero to Skia who seemed to get along well. Though Ezero only saw a blue light flickering in the sky which made him confused and tried to catch it. Since Skia was incorporeal it was only a pointless endeavor. Though Ezero doesn't give up and Skia just thought that it was a game.

I checked the current weapon and equipment that I have. I took everything from my item box to the warehouse while arranging them. There are no longers arrows left as it was depleted during the last battle.

PERSONAL WEAPONS:2x Desert Eagle pistol, Lazer Rifle, Stun Gun
    CREATED WEAPONS:Chainsaw(broken), Flamethrower, Speargun(broken), Compound Bow(broken)
    RECEIVED WEAPONS:
    Collapsible mithril shield that can withstand the charge of a rhino. A flick of a button, it will turn back into a small plate. Compact and ready to use anytime~ A proud of the product of the Spider Workshop
    Says motivational phrases if you push her belly! Good for crazy yandere!

CRYSTAL:Shard of Spatial Crystal, Condensed Life Crystal, Thunder, 5 Ice, 5 Wind, 3 Fire, Refined Earth Crystal, Refined Ice Crystal, Refined Wind Crystal, 3 Radiant Fire Crystal, 3 Condensed Fire
    SHARD:Thunder,
    - A core that can be used as the basis to create something new, or to power up a golem, the curse on it may cause devastating effects to whatever it is used on though... Or cause it to those that face what comes of it. Broken shard from the chaos core which was modified version of the [Cursed Core]. Some parts are embedded in Aimee's body and also placed to Ezero's Core.
    INGOT:Mithril Ingot, Orichalcum Ingot(used to Ezero), 4 Iron Ingot, 8 Copper Ingot
    ORE:1x Copper, 10x Iron, 4x Mithril, 3x Orichalcum(used to Ezero)
    CONSUMABLE:Rejuvenation Potion, Bottled Purified Moonlight Water
    INGREDIENTS:healing plant, moonlight flower, bottle moonlight water
    GUNPOWER:1 Barrel of processed fuel from oil sand, 1 barrel of Rhino manure, 1 gallon of sulfur
    MISC:Arachne Silk,
    It's sticky!

There are items that I'm not going to use since I don't know what they are for. Such as the feathers, spatial and life crystals which I will research later. I decided to focus on making the weapons that I needed for the future.

The compound bow was also broken during the battle together with the chainsaw due to the Wyverns. The Exoframe also received damage that needed fixing. Since I needed better weapons and equipment. I decided to start making the weapons to prove my ability and rank up as a rank C adventurer. The Exoframe would have to wait since I wanted to gather better materials.

I have already a pair of a dual pistol which was the desert eagle that I used during the attack on Aeternus. Since there was no damaged and the only issue is that there is no longer ammunition. I could still use this two pistols as I just needed to make the ammunition. The Lazer Rifle was still usable except it lacked a proper energy source. There was a long charging time and slow fire rate so it was best to avoid using it. I decided to attach the mana orb I found from the Orc Mage and see what will happen. There was also the chainsaw and flamethrower that needed some upgrades and materials to be changed since it was mostly made from scraps. The compound bow will be disposed of since I planned to use a gun instead.

First I started with the [Chainsaw] which was not difficult. I planned not to add any crystals but instead use the mana orb for the energy. The Chainsaw was remade from the iron ores that was purified and turned into steel. Since it needed energy, I added one thunder crystal shard to maximize the electricity made by the motor.

The weapons that I'm going to completely changed was the Stun Gun, Speargun, and Flamethrower. I'm gonna changed the form and add mithril to it complement with the crystals. A specific circuitry was going to be engraved to maximize the effect of the crystals I'm going to add. This world was really interesting since certain crystals can give effects to objects different from my world. I don't really understand how it possible but the one reason for it was the mana that exists in this world.

The [Flamethrower] was also completely rebuilt just like the chainsaw. It was remade using the Mithril to be able to accommodate the Condensed Fire Crystal. Due to these, the firepower increased exponentially as it has longer reach and stronger flame during the test.

I disassembled the [Stun Gun] as I changed most of its components. The appearance started to change as I added the mithril and engraved a circuit that connects it to the [Thunder Crystal]. The damage input significantly increased with a wider range. It no longer needed the wires to attached on the target, since the electricity can travel through the air like lightning. Since the appearance was changed and how it released electricity, I decided to rename in to [Lightning Gun].

The [Speargun] was changed as it was damaged during the quest. I was planning to use it as a grappling hook with the pulley system. The wires were made a combination of alloy and copper. I wanted to use the [Arachne Silk] but it was too soft and much better to be used as clothes though I don't need them. The Rapier that I have collected was changed into a harpoon shape as I attached the wire to it. Since the weapon seemed larger than before and more sturdier. I decided to name it [Harpoon Gun].

Looking at the weapon, I noticed how I lacked a weapon with high damage to larger and sturdier opponents like the Wyverns. I decided to make a Grenade launcher with the Mythril. I decided to make it simple just like the blueprints in my data file. I planned to add augmentation later when I got any good ideas.

Next was the ammunition which pretty vital. I already gathered the necessary materials to create the gunpowder and the location where to gather them. Just like how I made the specialized arrows. I planned to use the crystals and powderize them to place inside the bullets' slug. I created several theories for the specific amount and combination to create the best chemical reaction and result. Once, I made different types of bullets, I tested it to the ant of the corpse I took from my last quest. Since it has a thick shell and flesh which was safely preserved in the item box. First I tested it with the ice type bullets and lastly the fire bullets as it would likely destroy the corpse. I noted every effect from each different amounts and created suitable names for each type of bullet.

Next problem will be gathering of materials. It would be not advisable to keep taking the mining quest to restock with the crystals. I looked at the remaining materials and noticed the healing consumables and ingredients. I planned to do a series of test but was not able to due to lack of specimen. I thought about the last raids where there are several injured civilians and a specific task to aid them. But due to having no method to give aid, I was unable to help.

"I need to test and create the best medicine. Guess I have no choice..." I went back to the Great Plains searching for a surviving Orc. Most dead bodies are still being disposed but there might be Orc barely alive. I activated my sensors to check every corpse for a living one. A couple of minutes, I found an Orc close to dying. I let Ezero carry him to do the warehouse as we went back to the Aeternus City.

As we arrived at the warehouse, I closed his wound as I kept him alive. I tested the Rejuvenation Potion and Bottled Purified Moonlight Water on the Orc. The Orc's wound healed and the vitals stabilized. I looked at the raw materials needed for the potion which were healing plant, moonlight flower, and moonlight water. I started doing a series of test for best chemical equilibrium to create the best healing liquid. I injected it into the wounds to see the effect. There was a time the effect was too much. When there was a large dose of healing grass, the cells regeneration was too much creating a lump of flesh. When it was the moonlight flower with large dosage, the Orc become too energized it almost escape its bindings. Ezero was able to contain the Orc, we waited how long the effect it last as he struggled in vain. Several series was done to create perfect medicine. It was a bluish liquid that has a remarkable effect. When I cut a certain part of the Orc, just a single injection will heal the wounds and also energized the Orc. I decided to call it E.R.I. or Enhanced Recovery Injection. It has the effect to heal wounds and recover energy.

"Thank you for your cooperation in the experiments and sorry for everything." I looked at the Orc that was filled with lumps of meat from the failed test. I swiftly killed him to end his suffering as I have finally gathered the results I wanted.

The problem now was how to apply the liquid efficiently. I thought about the battle where I wouldn't be able to do both medical and combat. Ezero suddenly made a sound that took my attention as he tried to clean up the Orc corpse and blood. "That's right...."

I swiftly activated the hologram to create a blueprint. I needed a specialized A.I. that will gather the crystals and ore for me and also act as the medical unit. I remembered how the Guildmaster Shadow used a spider and Bielt who told me about the jellyfish weapon which I ordered. I needed something similar to that which would have a central command.

I started designing the mechanical robot and its base. It would act as a medical and mining unit. It has solar wings that took energy through the sun to move. An antenna to serve as the communication device for the central command. The eye which would scan and analyze the surrounding for the materials. A strong jaw and multiple legs that can easily mine and carry the materials. An abdomen large enough for the specific volume to contain recovery liquid. And the stinger that will inject the recovery liquid to the patient. It's base which would become the deposit area for the materials and storage for the robot with the central command. Its size should be small like an insect to save space, avoid dangers and better mobility. I decided to call them Medical and Mining Electronic Unit or MMEU-00 to MMEU-87. The 87 was the number of robots I would create and their specific designation number. The MMEU-00 will be the commanding unit which would act as the mother computer.

As I finished the blueprint, I started to create the robots and programmed it with specific commands. I created MMEU-00 first as it was twice larger than the regular unit which was 1 inch. After completed all 87 unit, I started encoding the program. I placed the units outside so they could be charged to the sun while Ezero and Skia guarded it. Then, I started creating the base of MMEUs which was a combination of hexagonal boxes with the right size to contain the materials. The hexagon vox are connected to one another forming a larger hexagon box which was similar to a hive. Every hexagon was separated for the specific elementals and ores to avoid contamination. The ores to be mined are only Iron and Mythril to make the ammunition once the existing one reach a specific amount left. Once the night arrived, the unit started to hover in the air.

Bzzzzz... Bzzz...
    All MMEU created a buzzing sound as it started to fly. The MMEU-00 went inside the hive while the smaller units flew outside. Since I have used all the crystals and ores. They are started to do their task and gather specific amounts of materials. But before they left, they drink the Recovery Liquid I made. I programmed them to always make sure that their abdomen contained the Enhanced Recovery Liquid.

"Objective completed... Starting for the next procedure." I checked the requirements I needed for rank-up. I noticed I still lack 7 quest since I already have 4 quest recognized from the last raid. Now I need to search for high rank adventurer to test my credibility. I remembered how I haven't any proper party. Since, I have difficulty with comminucation and tend to be bland. I though how no one will enjoy accompaying me during quest. Even though I probable be a bother to the persons I sought to party with. I should just prepare a bargain or something to offer.

NAME:Ezero APPEARANCE:
    [​IMG]
    RACE:A.I. Mech/GolemCLASS:CombatMech
    HEIGHT:5 1/2 metersWEIGHT:6 tons
    SYSTEM:Update 0.3.11.18 ENERGY CORE:Nucler Reactor, Ice Core
    ARMOR:Steel and OrichalcumAUGMENTATION:Earth Gauntlet, Wind Boots,
    Attachment which allows the weapon to shot Freezing Rays,(3 Shots per 2 min or a continuous ray with 8 min of cool down)
    WEAPON:NoneSPECIALS:Missile

NAME:MMEU-##APPEARANCE:
    [​IMG]
    RACE:A.I. Bee RobotCLASS:Medic, Miner
    HEIGHT:1 inchWEIGHT:85 grams
    SYSTEM:Update 0.3.11.18 ENERGY CORE:Solar
    ARMOR:Steel and MithrilAUGMENTATION:None
    WEAPON:StingerSPECIALS:Enhance Recovery Injection or E.R.I.

NAME​

TYPE​

DESCRIPTION​

AUGMENTATION​
    Desert EaglePistola powerful semi-automatic pistol with high damage, accuracy and penetration. But suffers due to only have 9 rounds, high recoil and weight. Found from Aime's old worldNone
    Lazer RifleHigh-Tech Gun emit a concentrated beam of coherent light, with sufficient wattage to do considerable damage. Found from Aime's old worldMana Orb
    Lighting GunUngraded Stun Gunemits a high voltage arc of electricity, which seeks out the charge differential and annihilates the target. It can quickly spread to passing enemies near it while creating a chain reaction depending on the distance and voltage. Found from Aime's old world Thunder Crystal
    FlamethrowerIncendiary Device project a long, controllable stream of fire. Self-made
    Condesed Fire Crystal
    Harpoon GunSingel Shot Weapon It pushes and binds the enemy to the wall. Additionally, a rope can attach to it to serve as a grappling hook like regular speargun which also has pulley system. Has long reloading system. Self-madeRefined Wind Crystal.
    ChainsawMechanical Saw heavy and hard to swing with any degree of finesse, have poor reach compared with their weight, require fuel(which they burn through very quickly) or an external power source, make a lot of noise. Self-madeMana Orc, Thunder Shard
    Grenade LauncherHeavy Weapon fires a specially-designed large-calibre projectile, often with an explosive, smoke or gas warhead with more accuracy, a higher velocity and to greater distances. Self-madeNone
    CheyTac MMSniper Rifle a b olt-action sniper-rifle also known as anit-material rifle with accuracy of 2,285 meters. Fed by a 7-round detachable single-stack magazine. Self-madeNone
    [Portable Mithril Barrier]Shield Collapsible mithril shield that can withstand the charge of a rhino. A flick of a button, it will turned back into a small plate. Compact and ready to use anytime~ A proud of product of the Spider Workshop.None
    [The Cutest Plushy]StufftoySays motivational phrases if you push her belly! Good for crazy yanderes! From DMSNone

NAME​

ELEMENT​

DESCRIPTION​
    Frostbite BulletIceOnce the bullet enters the target they break apart from the impact and dislodged inside the target's flesh. Once they break apart they start to give numbing as they freeze the inside.
    Freezing BulletRefined IceUpon impact will start to create a ice that will pierce the inside causing bleeding and numbing effect.
    Gust BulletWindUpon release, it creates a strong gust of wind with a loud sound pushing away anything it passes and dragging the target.
    Tornado BulletRefined WindUpon release, it creates a strong gust of wind with a loud sound pushing away everything it passes and dragging the target as it pierced the inside.
    (Time Determine Explosive) TDE BulletFireUpon release, it explodes incertain duration and distance due to the wind pressure. A good method for distraction or taking attention.
    (Internal Organ Destruction) IOD BulletRefined FireUpon impact, it explodes shortly inside the target burning the inside.
    Exploding BulletCondesed FireUpon impact, it creates a large explosion causing great damage.
    Standard Highly Explosive (HE) GrenadeCondensed Firea conventional, highly explosive grenade. Good for use against infantry and lightly armoured targets. Has stronger effect than the [Exploding Bullet].
    Incendiary GrenadeRefined Fire upon impact will start a fire on target.
    Airbursting GrenadeRefined WindUpon impact it creates a strong gust of wind pushing the target with a greater distance than the [Gust Bullet].
    Armour Piercing (AP) GrenadeEarth + Wind this high-velocity, armour-penetrating round will cut through the armour like a hot knife cuts through butter and explode inside the target.
    Sticky GrenadeRagshelm Blob Jelly upon impact it releases a sticky jelly that binds the target and minimizes its movement.
    Buckshot Grenadeempty like conventional shotgun shells, these can be hand-loaded after use and fitted with slugs, rocks, or anything that fits into it (as long as it doesn´t explode or damage the weapon), making it a very adaptable round.

OOC: @shad12ow I rented a warehouse in the maintenance district which cost 100 gold per month.:sushi_cool: (already paid 500 gold)
    If that amount is not enough I don't mind throwing more gold. :sushi_potato:
    This SS was perfect for the date since it's spring the season for some cleaning :sushi_singing: [Spring Cleaning Activate]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  7. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    A short announcement. We have 2 announcements:
    1. The upper quest requirement for member trying to reach B and A rank has been removed.
    2. The price of the property in the property thread has been greatly reduced. We might add more property in the future.
    That is all. Happy adventure, everyone~!

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC:
    Unexpectedly... the darkest blue isn't hard to read...
    Sleeping peacefully, Cinere was holding to his Griffon like he was a plushie, opening its eyes, this elf looked down and saw the griffon looking up at him, he sighed and asked something that has been buzzing his mind for a while.

“...hey, what’s your real name ?” This elf couldn’t help but ask with a soft smile, he thought that it was time for him to know his true name.
    This Griffin turned his head and pecked at his “friend’s” cheek who didn't mind this act, he simply smiled softly and rubbed his griffon’s head with his forehead.

“...I have no name… in the first place… they didn't have the time to do so…” whispered Ael who willingly accepted the name that was given to him, Cinere has always been good and kind to him, he had bought a charm to protect him, he asked the God Of Hope to bless him, despite the personality he is showing sometimes which can be despicable, he couldn't help but still appreciate him.

“...Cinere… what are the effects of the blessing…?” Nevertheless, this griffin needed to ask, he felt that this benediction was more than a simple protection, and also he was curious about what was affecting bhim.

“Heh, do you know that I have been waiting for you to ask.” chuckled Cinere as he continued to pat his fluffy cheek with a sweet gaze, both of them were closer than any time before. Hearing that, Ael bit his hand with a pouting look, he always had the words fit to tease him.

“Alright alright… so well, first you will never lose your sanity, never feel despair, or lose your mind, unlike the curse I had before… you will grow faster… hmm… in case you are in danger of death, you can be saved 4 times… and…” Realizing that it wasn't the end, Ael only peaked his cheek once again and honestly expressed his opinion, being mad at him. “Couldn't you take some for yourself ?! At least be saved twice !!”

His mind went blank before he begins to huggle this lovely fluffy ball, rubbing his hair against its fur with a childish grin while talking on a moved and a rare innocent tone. “Holy… you are so cute ! I don't deserve such a kind pillow~!! Cinere’s voice was far from being the same, even when he was patting, he didn't have a happy tone like this, it might mean that he was really moved, did he became too sensitive to emotions again ? Probably.
    But this time, is being emotional will bring him troubles ? No this time, it doesn't hurt to be filled with feelings.

“Y-you…!” Honestly, Ael was too embarrassed to act properly but when he saw those immature yet bright eyes, he just let himself being hugged and rubbed by this foolish and bipolar individual.

“Right, I need to… tell you the origin of your name then. said Cinere as he wiped his face, those weren't the same eyes, they changed when he shifted the subject, that was one of his problems, as long as he thought something, he will feel what he had felt or should feel in this situation, somehow, this is perhaps a side effect of his perfect memory, being able to remember even the most meaningless detail in a situation make him somehow live again this event as he thinks about it.

“Hm.”
    Despite noticing this, he knew that his dear friend will still say what's on his mind because otherwise he wouldn't have start to talk about this by himself.

“This… is the shortened name of my dead girlfriend… or wife, say it how you think it's more suitable… she was named Aelia.”
    his words were hesitant and regretful, it seemed like he was thinking about something he didn't want. Hearing this, ‘Ael’ didn't expect that it was the origin of his name, wouldn't that mean that every time he was talking to him, wouldn't he think about that frozen and cold corpse that is in his hometown ? Obviously, he did.

Nevertheless, now he could talk about it directly without having an urge to slaughter every kind of living beings around him, now he was just feeling sorrow instead of a hypocritical fury that he had or still has inside him since soon fourteen terrible years for the people surrounding him, they are the ones that suffered the most, Cinere ? It was before and when she died.
    Not understanding his turmoil because of their ignorance, still he rubbed his own head against Cinere and tried to call him, completely accepting this name which was so important to Cinere even if he casually gave it to Ael, it was important to him, and well, he never thought that Ark will ever try to escape or betray him, yes, after all he was a ‘proud’ Griffin, that was just sarcasm, he just would not ever leave them go, because he was alone.

At first, when he came into the Adventurer Guild, he was also alone but he was empty and still had that viciousness in him, he ‘forgot’, even if normally he isn't able to, some of his main emotions, almost all of them except annoyance and ‘fun’ which was just fighting and provoking people, monster or whatever it was in short.

Without using strong magic otherwise it will be as easy as killing a child.

“How… was she…?” Cinere wanted to reply to his question but he didn't as he stood up, carrying this griffin in his not so frail arms, his words were warn as he patted the griffin’s head.

Shall we go to my hometown ? I have a lot of things to do there ?” Ael immediately nodded, he wasn't even stunned, he was expecting this to happen, after all he heard partly of his talk with Elpide, so that will be only the both of them and this egg who still didn't hatch.
    Just like this, Cinere left his item box as he wrote a letter to Liya and Nally who will probably come after some days to tell them not to worry, he will just go back to his hometown to pick up chocolates and make a show, what else could he do after all ? He also left all of the living corpses, all he had was this “Demonic Sword” and his current outfit, he didn't need anything else as he went toward Delta Town, to take a ship and goes back there.

“Maybe I could think about where…” he was muttering under his breath as both Ael and him were taken away by the portal, they won't be seen for a long time.

________​

As a feet landed on this odd ground, he looked at this gloomy port, the buildings were in a polished dark blue stone, the people were unexpectedly smiling which doesn't fit the port’s look but well, they were actually reconstructing the port, most of the buildings were slowly being transformed into houses with stones as base and ebony wood for the rest to save up some money.

A young man with light brown hair, soft skin, blue eyes exited a ship that just came, he seemed to be filled with youthfulness and cheerfulness, next to him was a white tiger, having a medium size, his head was arriving his master’s hips.

Staring at the portrait of wanted criminal, he exclaimed loudly on an outraged tone.

“What ?! He is still alive ? Didn't people hunt him one year ago ?!” his voice was just a bit bothering to the surrounding people, too emotional from their eyes, so weak. An old man approached him and explained on a grumpy tone to make his mouth shut up.

“Kiddo, last year, that was a fake corpses that we found, that fiend never appeared again then.” Hearing that, the young man laughed awkwardly as his best friend licked his hand to make him notice him.

“Yes yes Narel, what's the matter ?”

Immediately he began to rub run the tiger’s cheek with a sweet smile as he tried to understand what his lovely beast tried to say with those groaning…

“Oh, you want to chase something ? Hahaha, let's just look at every portraits and draw all of them~ I, Ardentio, will kill them all, make a lot of money then sleep with you~”

It seemed like he had done a good choice by saying this, Narel calmly and licked his master’s cheek.
    Just like this the both of them departed, aimlessly wandering in this remote yet developed island.

_____

“Sir Liya Lorem ?” A paperboy addressed Liya on a respectful tone, completely polite and nearly clothed, maybe a bit too much for someone delivering letters and packages, that was suspicious. But Liya as he was alone in the tavern, with Cinere’s letter in hand, that was one week after his brother left, yet he only noticed now, when a delivery boy has something for him. Too much coincidence don't make someone be safe, on the contrary, they were making him wary.

“Child, yes, that is me, what is the matter ?” Liya’s tone and words were the most polite but also cringeworthy they could be, someone could be hurt irritated by hearing somebody talking this way. The child didn't flinch and simply handed a letter with the same smile as earlier, nothing changed, now, he had a second letter to read. The child bowed and said nothing as he casually left, the arms crossed behind his head and whistling, well, he will begin to read the most troublesome, Cinere’s letter.

Taking a coffee, he began to sip it with a perplexed look, his brother leaving a letter was… actually something that never happened, so he didn't know how to feel, positively or negatively surprised… or simply a bit… scared, why would he leave a letter otherwise ?

“Hello brother, if you… first, don't worry, I will come back, do you seriously think I will go away now ? When our lives are quite good ?”

After reading this, Liya chuckled as he continued to read with a smile, that was a good new, his brother hid things, he knew of course, he was also lying, not that often but he didn't think that in this letter he will lie, that was what he was thinking.

“So no worries. I will be back, anyway, where am I is your question right ? Then, I will just say that I am in our ol’ sweet home, where else could I be ?” that… shocked him, he almost made his mug fell as he was sipping it, he coughed many times before being able to calm him, by home, did he mean where they lived before ? But why would he simply go there ? There is simply troubles and bad memories attached to that land, all of this should make both of them avoid it yet… he didn't. He just hoped his brother wasn't being unreasonable once again which was quite unlikely.

“And why then ? Because there is still MY chocolate there ! And that's all~

From your dear brother, Cinere Lorem.”
    It almost, yes, almost made him laugh despite it probably be a lie, Cinere wouldn't go there for chocolate despite his current addiction. There is far more important matters than that. However, he won't intervene, he won't follow him because his brother was currently sane in his eyes, he won't do anything as foolish as last time he was there, no, he simply won't, because their lives were… just peaceful for now, and supposedly. It was enough. Far more than simply enough, it was all they wanted, their past followed then, and so ? Does it really matter in the end ? All they have to do is either to ignore or forget it.

“So stupid… it really looks like you indeed.” Liya verbally thought after sipping his coffee, this letter reassured him since his brother wasn't away for no reasons, he left by himself and will come back by himself. Or he will have to chase after him, wasn't it like this when Liya found Cinere in the desert, he didn't expect to have that much troubles for just leaving but in the end,he succeed.

Nally suddenly appeared and peeked at the letter that Cinere wrote, unlike Liya, she simply showed a smile, nothing less, nothing more.
    “Huhu~ So that's how it is~” her voice seemed to be quite playful before giggling like a fool, Liya only threw her a glance and talked as he drew out another letter, the one he got just a bit earlier. Not even mentioning Cinere or his letter.

“A child gave me this letter this morning” Hearing that, Nally tilted her head as she thought that it was linked to Cinere, so, what would she do ? Rob it from Liya’s hands of course. And she did it shamelessly with a laugh, wanting to know what's was written inside. Seeing this, Liya simply shrugged, if it's important she will just hand it over to him. His smile was quite soft as he stated at this foolish child opening the letter wildly and beginning to read after backing away from Liya and sitting on a chair so she could see if Liya approached or not just to keep the letter for herself. It seemed like her friend won't move from his place.

“Perfect~” Thus she read the letter however, only a dozen of words have been written, it was short and vague, but it was enough to understand, the first thing she thought was…
    “...it's a joke…” She approached Liya with a smile deformed by the suddenness and absurdness of what was written.

“The Former Lord of Algifucus, Cinere Lorem, has been captured.” She said it weakly but loud enough for Liya to hear, this Dhampir was internally shaken, he couldn’t understand simply how it could have happened, his, no. It was possible if…

“...Liya.... if it’s a j-”

As Nally’s voice unconsciously became irritated due to the possibility of this being a joke, she knew Liya wouldn’t do that but, between Cinere captured and Liya joking, the most likely was Liya joking, Cinere was obviously too lazy such an annoying prank, and his humor wasn’t this low.

“No. It’s not. And it’s probably true.” Interrupting her, he didn’t explain her as he simply gave Cinere’s letter. She read it and bowed to apologise with no words, she just apologized. Honestly, she felt guilty, this was indeed Cinere’s handwriting and not Liya’s, she didn't know how to say sorry properly to him as it was usually always jokes and playful talks, nothing more, at least, to her but right now it was serious, she couldn't fool around.

“How…?” Nally muttered before biting her lips until fake blood fall from her pierced lips, hearing her, Liya patted her head and began to explain what he was thinking, there was two possibilities.

“Either he let himself being captured… either he…”

________________​

Frozen.
    Shivers ran in their spines as they saw him walking peacefully yet lonely, his outfit was quite neat, still unfitting to a lord but that was better than ripped clothes drenched in blood. What gave them shivers was the fact that it was frozen, everything around him was frozen, that ice which gave them nightmare and grief, that ice which reaped many lives, that ice which destroyed their homes, that ice which…

“It has been a long time, isn't ?” The fiend bowed with an unexpected polite smile which didn't fit what they remembered of him. In the valley, they were surrounding him as they were in upstream, while he was alone against a hundred of persons, perhaps hundreds. The river passing near froze as a hand poked the running water which was going lower and lower, the sky was darkening as somber and dim clouds seemed to fill the view, letting snowflakes falling.

“A perfect weather, right ?” His voice echoed once again, they couldn't move due to the pressure it gave, it wasn't coming from the enemy itself but the memories they had of him, their own pasts which are closely associated to this elf.

“All of you, what are you waiting for ? I was taking a stroll and now I am surrounded by a little army of a hundred I suppose ? Anyway, I would like to continue walking, so get out of my way.”

Those words reversed their moods, how dare he ? Taking a stroll to a land where he was chased of. Where he is accused of the greatest crime. Where he controlled ⅓ of the ground. Where he was the most hated individual, the one who’s head is worth many cities by itself.

It irritated them, most of the soldiers nowadays are people who lost their families due to this fiend’s merciless and ceaseless conquests until four to five years ago.
    Unexpectedly, the remote village in the icy mountain was where one of the strongest resided, his father was a monster, then he became way worse than him. Two tragedies for the land in a row, originating from the same twisted family, for those who aren't legs anymore, biologically they are but morally they aren't, that's the kind of people they are. They thought that after striving his path, they won't change, that was inconceivable, but what if they changed ? They won't care, he still killed an uncountable number of people he created a civil war because of a stupid wish. Bringing down a God. A goal he has given up after slaughtering his way toward it, he stopped mid way for a reason that was unknown to most people. But why would they care about what they see as a friend, as monster ?

Would you care about the feelings of a mad beast killing everything on its way ? Of course not.
    A wolf devours your sheeps, would you care about its feeling ? Of course not.
    Someone seemingly healthy rob your house, would you care about its reasons ? Of course not.
    Someone kill one of your acquaintance, would you care about their motives ? Of course not.

So why would they ?

The cause of their pain was there. Let's settle this problem, one of them rose his voice, sounding furious at his enemy’s unreasonableness, piled up with the hatred he already had.

“How dare you ?! You killed so many people ! All of us are volunteers ! Because we lost everything because of you ! Then, you dare to call so casually ? Peacefully ? Despite what you have done ?! You who wanted only to slaughter ?! And ignore our pleas ?!”

He was a simple soldier, not even a captain yet he had many words, his face was tattered and scarred, the wounds of a childhood. This tongue was what helped him to survive, it was his tool. And he wasn't the only one who needed to struggle to live, many among them strove onto into a corrupted path, some even had a price on their heads however they became soldier thank to their “chief” who understood that they were just victims, at least, that was what they were thinking.

They lived in the street and are now renowned soldiers, that's the only thing they have aside of their obstinate hatred. Driven by revenge. They wish to tear his body apart, in thousands of pieces.

“I won't do the annoying speech of what I have done is wrong, please forgive me, let me expiate my sins, of course not. I am not such a hypocrite yet.” Hearing this, some of them felt disappointed, some angry and some… were relieved because they won't kill someone who feels guilty, no they will kill someone who has no morals or such things.

“However, I will say that I shouldn't have done this because it brought me more troubles than anything. Don't you think I am right ? Look, just like you, I have nothing left. So I decided to settle what was left.” Of course. They didn't believe him, and he didn't believe what he said either since it was a lie, he still had something otherwise he wouldn't have come back. This time, it didn't irritate them. No, this time they didn't care, one of them already vented and that was enough for them, way more than enough. All they needed to do was to fight him, to vent by attacking like dogs, this hatred made them monsters of fighting, mad dogs, they were mad dogs in cage, and the target was there, so they couldn't be restrained. They needed to eat, and their meat was there.

A rotten and disgusting piece of meat, but they will gladly rip it.

“Where is Favilla ?” At the same moment, when those words escaped his mouth, a white barrier appeared all around them. One they couldn't get out, the despicable fiend tried to use magic as his opponents were slowly advancing toward him. It nullified magic. He couldn't use any magic from now. It made him laugh loudly.

“So you think, without magic, I can't fight against a mere little army ?” this time, even the ones armed with bows didn't care if they touched one of their comrades, all the melee fighters began to run furiously at him, driven by rage, even shielders were doing things they shouldn't be doing, like trying to kill someone with a shield.

The shield horizontally passed above the elf who lowered himself to avoid it. At the same time, an arrow sunk into the air, from above, aiming at the fiend’s neck, it went near to the shielder’s shoulder, just a little misjudgment, and it would have hit his comrade.

However, the arrow deviated as the elf simply touched the stem with his finger, and it sunk into a soldier’s knee, stopping him from fighting. It would be hilarious if the archer was a woman. That was what he thought as he caught the shielder’s neck then threw him at two of his comrades who got knocked out by the huge weight of their tossed comrade.

“...his ice is still there…” they stopped fighting at this moment, and most of them receded of one or two steps. He was still emanating ice despite the barrier. It meant to them.
    “...he can still use magic…” that was his forte so why wasn't he using it to fight as how they already saw, in others words, with sharp ice getting thrown all around. Slaughtering everything that was alive. Leaving nothing but death and desolation.. Nevertheless, only one feeling could be seen on their face, determination.

The feet they receded took a step forward, seeing this, the elf was somehow impressed, he didn't think that there will be people unafraid of death on this land, or was it because their hatred was way stronger than their fear ? Either case was worthy of some praises to him, hatred is a good motive, it gives you the will to live, an unbreakable resolve in some cases.
    It produces little heroes and great evil that may or may not confront each other despite having the same origin. Hatred.

Four swords were swung from four different persons, from four different directions, the legs, the head, the ribs at the right, and the shoulder at the left. Physically talking, it shouldn’t be able to avoid the swinging blades. First, with those fingers from his right hand, it punched the back of the sword aiming at his head, this iron froze at the contact, then he leaped a step above the ground, avoiding a sword. No, he counterattacked, and his feet froze the soldier’s wrist by a kick. At the same time, his left elbow hit a sword once again, doing the same thing at the previous one, freezing it. There was only one attack left, what could he do against it ? There was one member he still didn’t use, a leg. Unrealistically, he turned his body mid-air and kicked the sword away.

He stood up.
    Uninjured and completely healthy.
    He wasn’t tired.
    Not at all.

He was just like earlier, completely alright compared to his opponents who didn't expect such a difficulty. They were harshly trained, their opponent was deprived of his greatest asset, magic, yet they couldn’t scratch him. That was ridiculous, no, they were pathetic, however, they didn’t stop because their lives were worthless in their point of view, they had one purpose, avenging. Simply take a revenge in the name of the whole country.

Nevertheless, he reacted quicker than them and made trip both of them before suddenly sprinting and rolling on the ground, avoiding the four arrows that were coming from different directions. Another flying arrow came, he poked it and deviated its direction for it, to reach again a knee.

He didn’t need a sword.
    His hands, his arms, his feet, his legs, his head, his eyes, his nose, his fingers, they were enough. If he wanted, he could just run away, and use magic when he is outside the barrier. But he didn't. This time, he wasn't here to kill.

“Anyway, Favilla Regem, former indebted to my father, could you stop hiding like the coward you are ?”

There was a popular story of a half-giant and an elf saving the land. That was wrong, they were four but the two others died and were forgotten due to being simply not there when the threat was there, only their corpses were there.
    Nowadays, it is said that only the half-giant is left, Bastard Of The Giant King, Favilla Regem, and now he was a lord controlling half of the land that this father-killer walked on.
    This unwilling lord stared at his bastard’s former comrade, hair as white as the corpse’s skin of one of his lost comrade, red brown eyes which remind him the mud and the blood mixing under the rain when that disgusting revenge was accomplished, however a calm smile which was just the same when she died in Mortus’ arms, no he was wrong, under this facade was hidden a hatred darkened by memories.

Slowly, the soldiers left the place, they didn't hesitate a second, they even picked up the unconscious and injured under the eyes of their enemy.
    As they did this, this childish elf felt an humongous pressure on his body, those legs that was stomping the ground, approaching him, this shape of eight nine feet tall, this tanned skin roughed by the mishaps of life, those muscles of iron forged through numerous battles, this short dark blue hair and those serene eyes as deep as the bottom of the ocean.

There wasn't any wrinkles on his face.

“Cinere Lorem, you really are alike my former comrade, your father.” From deep within this vengeful son, a dark hatred erupted, one that made him hate this whole world which from his point of view was what tortured him, not only his father, the sight they had on him wasn't helping, a beaten up child that nobody cared off, they even made out of him a joke, a mockery, a gossip, many people knew the Broken Doll which didn't even look human due to the numerous scar and deformations he had before he got ‘healed’ by the guards and the healer who casted his magic on him because he was trained too harshly, or because he had no choices but to keep him alive.

“Huh, so the rumor is true, huh ? Why didn't you stop this monster ? Why did you let him create a plague named Cinere ? Why didn't you prevent her… nevermind, it wasn't of your responsibility.” Everyone felt surprised at his words, all of them knew what was the reason of why he did this, for a certain Aelia who was killed by his father, so, he blamed the world, and the main target was the God Of Hope, then Favilla Regem. This time, he didn't blame him for her but something else, why did you let me become this fiend ?

“A promise is a promise, a debt is a debt, a broken friendship is still friendship, a comrade twisted by someone’s death is still a comrade despite his uncountable flaws and despicable aspects.” The issue of Favilla is that he holds honor in a too high regard, people didn't understand why but when he took a decision, nobody could make him change except a certain elfic lord which died more than ten years ago. That was a story of the past which was hold bet dearly by his heart.

“I understand.” The voice of Cinere became serene, so, in fact, him and Favilla were similar, only the persons close to them can stop them, or something that is closely linked to them can stop them like family.
    “Despite this, my emotions don't change at all. I still want to-”

“Kill me ? Then try like the clown you are.” There wasn't any change in his voice, still casual but then it became harsh, there was something different in his voice.
    A certain aggressiveness, there was an unexplained violence, his fists tightened, large veins popped up, his skin seemed to darken as inside, his muscles contracted, a monster of pure physical strength.

That was Favilla, his father was someone who excelled at both physical and magical power, however, Favilla… simply put everything in his body which is the epitome of his past deeds, representing the hardships and pains he got during this life, however, he went away above that, it was nothing compared to who he is now.
    He was a lord, someone transcending all limits that were currently known.

Then voices could be heard, the soldiers were singing a hymn. A hymn of war.

“Avenge and march ! March ! March !
    Fight for our people’s blood !”

When he heard this, he thought of all the people he slaughtered without any guilty, and at this moment, Favilla appeared at only one step of Cinere.

“Under the broken arch,
    Of this scarlet flood !”

A fist punched Cinere’s stomach, it came from under him, that was strange, Favilla’s fist never touched this elf, no, he never aimed at him, he simply punched the air 3 feets above him yet he was punched in the stomach and was sent flying exactly where this anomaly’s fist was toward.

“Combat for the ones who died,
    Our families, our friends, our comrades !”

Another punch came even before he began falling from the sky, he blocked by crossing his arms, his expression was… unexpectedly cheerful, at least, he was smiling. That was odd…

“Our dreams were crushed and denied,
    Along with all of our morales.”

After mishaps, their lives became hellish, those soldiers weren't obviously fortunate before he came, however, his arrival made everything worse.

“Slay the tainted fiend, erase from history this bane,
    This calamity who shouldn't have seen the day !”

Right, he was just a bastard, his arms were just like in the past, broken, crushed in pieces his bones were. This hit was just too strong, his arms deformed the moment they entered into contact, the difference was just too high, without magic, he wouldn’t be able to survive a few of his hits, he was way too strong.

“This burning flame in our vein,
    Will end this ceaseless affray !”

Crushing into the ground, Cinere rolled on the ground toward the right while widely smiling for some odd reasons, maybe because he discovered who was really Favilla ? This person that he cursed for so many years yet never encountered ? Perhaps, perhaps not.

He didn’t know why but interacting with this Favilla made him happy, maybe because he represented the end ? Yes, the end, right, even the God of Hopes, Elpide was nearer to him, he could affect a god more easily than how he could affect Favilla, was it because in the end… Favilla seemed like he never cared about anything ? He never really lead anyone, someone asked him to lead. He was indifferent to the world around him, yet he was obligated to interact with it.

“This battle shouldn't have started, it is time to dismantle the enemy.
    And thus serenity shall finally enter in the light.”

However, he couldn’t stay completely indifferent, all he did was sending troups against Cinere, he didn’t want to meet the one who killed his own father, who killed his only comrade even if he became a monster, he… had nothing else except his title, no friend, no comrades, was his past even intact when nobody knew it ? He was only the supposed figure of a “hero”, that was wrong, he wasn’t a hero.
    Nevertheless, as most people believe this, he needs to take upon that role, he needs to be once again the only one left standing between his enemies and him.

“It's the will of our legacy, it sealed our destiny,
    And everything would be lost in the frostbite.”

What was this legacy ? This is what was left of their dead family, their legacy was revenge, yes, this legacy of the past, it ordered them to take revenge, they could only do that, they saw the blood, the horror of slaughter done by Cinere, it commanded them to run away, to survive for their family who died in front of their eyes.

Strangely, a lot of children survived, no, that was because he spared the youngest for some odd reasons that they didn’t have the single care, whether they know or not, nothing would change in their point of view.

He is still the fiend they need to kill.

“And now, the demon is now out of sight.”

One last punch.
    Cinere was rolling on the ground to avoid each punches which created craters each time they touched the dirt and snow on the ground, rocks pierced his back, snow covered his body, it melted and wet his clothes which became sticky then.

The punch hit Cinere’s torse and he felt the exactly same punch in his stomach, he didn’t have the choice but to feel two times the same punch, he didn’t know what it was. However, he felt like that wasn’t all, he still didn’t use his sword.
    Ridiculous.

“...keh… well… can’t say I didn’t… expect it….” the blood was flowing out his mouth however he was still smiling, no matter what, he was still smiling. It wasn’t understandable.
    “Why are you smiling ?” That was his only question, because he was going to die, to be executed, he just was too weak to deal with all of this… but… he didn’t stop to smile. He didn’t understand why, why would he smile when… he is now going to die, if he didn’t show any emotions, it would have been understandable, however…
    “...simple… let me tell you something…”

After telling this, someone took him and tied him up, the soldiers were looking at him, perplexed by his attitude, however, that was covered by their hatred, their rage, they were irritated by this smile but they needed to bear with it as internally, they felt happy because this fiend was now imprisoned, and not only that, an execution was planned.

____________________________​

“...” After telling what he thought, in other word, Cinere getting willingly kidnapped to get into his home more easily, that was a ridiculous idea but the more likely, however… he was wrong, it wasn’t what had happened, but he didn’t know of course, despite all of this, he still seemed to be hurried by the situation.

After drinking a shot, he simply left while leaving a few words, trying to bear with what he was feeling, terror, somehow, it didn’t have the same feeling as usual, normally, he wouldn’t feel like this… but this time… yes, this time… was different.
    It felt like something was pressuring him, and thus…

“I will go to the port and <wait> for a ship to go to our home country” With only that, he left, toward Delta Town, this place who changed everything, just because of an altar…

“Heeeee~ what should I do then~ ?” Nally was simply lost, she was there, but she didn’t know what to do, isn’t it dangerous for Liya to go alone ? Contrary to Cinere, he could be called weak… so maybe searching help ? Right, let’s go to the tavern for now and see what happens next.
    Ohhhhhh, well, it's done finally~
    Only 6K words though, but anyway, Cinere~? Gone~
    Gone gone gone~

On a side note, all of his inventory will be transferred to Liya except for some, but I am too lazy to change everything as it seems too troublesome... first, he doesn't have his usual dagger, only the still unnamed sword he found in the dungeon with BB and all, the Ouroboros egg that Mika gave and well some books.
    Ah of course, some chocolate.

Anyway, finished ! Now, only Nally is left at the Tavern~

AliceShiki and JinVodka like this.
  9. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin took a deep breath as he looks on his arm. He could feel the broken bones slowly healing as the blood stopped bleeding earlier. The pain was already gone but it doesn't mean he's safe from danger.

"Tche..." He quickly braces himself as he feels a strong killing intent. He then looks around and notices a fast figure approaching his location. It suddenly becomes a blur as it goes in front him in an instant. Jin quickly leaps backward with all his strength.

*BAAM!!*
    A strong fist slammed on the ground where Jin was earlier making a large crater. If he wasn't able to move quickly his bones would shatter from that impact. Stil, the after-effects creates a shockwave that pushes Jin making him roll on the ground off balance. He quickly stands up and notices the female figure with daunting horns. Her long blue hair moves with the wind as her prominent muscles exposed from her loose kimono.

"If you keep dodging like that then you will not be able to grow stronger kiddo~"
    Yuuna chuckles as she wipes the dust on her dress. She is one of Jin's teacher responsible for teaching about demon abilities and physical combat. Though, she has no talent for teaching as her method of teaching was plain combat. She can't even control her strength properly giving severe wounds to her poor student. Which in end up of making Jin's life miserable.

"Teacher isn't it because of you not showing any restraint? It seems like you are trying to kill me." Jin sigh as he stretches his arm that already healed. If he had a shield then he can minimize damage. He could have use magic easily but he was not allowed to do. Hand to hand combat is a good learning method but if he's still a human, he would certainly die from this method of fighting.

"If you are exposed to that amount of killing intent without flinching then there is no problem. Besides a demon grow stronger when surviving a battle to the death. I'm already being gentle~"
    Yuuna giggles as she once again rushes in-front Jin. She raises her feet and drops it done to Jin's head. He could only block it with his arms.

*Baam!*
    The ground beneath Jin broke apart from the impact. A trail of blood falls from the corner of Jin's mouth as he feels the bone's in his arms cracking. He grits his teeth as his eyes flash red. Before he could compose himself, the weight in his arms disappears. He quickly clicks his tongue when he notices an incoming punch towards his abdomen. He couldn't catch a break, he would surely die sooner than later.

"That's enough Yuuna~" A red-haired man with red horns and wings intercepts between them holding Yuuna's fist. His name is Ueda, the other teacher of Jin responsible for magic. He has a laidback and happy go lucky personality, just like Bernard but a bit more mature in certain areas. Sadly, just like Yuuna but slightly better. His way of teaching composed of basic stuff that Jin knows already. No matter how Jin tries to say he already knows it. Ueda said it's best to clarify the basics and continues to his pace. Sadly, it just made it boring and unproductive to Jin. Ueda smiles brightly as pats the child-like person next to him. "Jin's need to go back to his home now. So let's end it today~"

"It's already that time? I haven't warmed up yet..."
    Yuuna sadly sighs as she relaxes her stance.

"Thank you for reminding us, teacher Ueda." Jin could only utter curses as they been fighting five hours without stop. He could only land few hits while Yuuna attacks him without mercy. Though, his innate healing ability and strength were getting stronger as he becomes more familiar with his body. Still, he's a person that doesn't like pain. So this kind of training is a bit excessive. Jin notices Shamal coming to their direction and slightly thought why did he even ask this person for aid. Shamal himself is not an ordinary being, it was expected that the people he knows are also dangerous for his health.

"I'm glad you guys are finished, I was worried that you will destroy my home again."
    There was no trace of malice in Shamal's voice but his emotionless face doesn't help in understanding his full intent.

"Sorry about that Shamal~ I could always help in fixing it like last time~"
    Yuuna smiles as she pats Shamal's shoulder but his expression still didn't change.

"Where is Takairo? He should have arrived earlier." Ueda changes the topic since he feels the atmosphere getting awkward.

"I can't contact him since he is probably in another dimension. Why do we wait inside and have some Cobra wine?"

"I think it's a good idea but I'll pass the wine. I have also something to ask you teacher Ueda."

"Hmm~ Then let's have some tea time~" Ueda happily hums as he leads the way. The others quickly followed as Yuuna volunteer to prepare some snacks. Moments later, everyone is already sitting at the small table while holding a cup of tea with some biscuits as snacks. Beside Shamal who was drinking the Cobra wine alone.

*crunch crunch*
    "So what do you want to ask Jin?" Ueda lightly smiles as he takes a sip of the tea and then enjoys chewing the biscuit.

"I need some advice with this," Jin handed a small seed as Ueda happily receives it. He then rolls it in his palm as he observes the seed closely.

"Is this the legendary senzu beans!?"

"No matter what you look at it, that looks a seed you know~ Like almonds."
    Yuuna munch on a biscuit as she looks at Ueda. Shamal gives another refill of the tea as he drinks wine silently.

"I was just joking~ Anyway I could sense this seed have some strange energy in it. What is it Jin?" Ueda chuckles before handing back the seed to Jin.

"It's an [Evolution seed], I'm confused who to give it. Should I give to Eins or Lavri? With the tortoise Eins, maybe he can evolve into a stronger type that can resist fire. So I can finally apply the idea of armor to him. But Lavri is in low spirits due to the limitation of his current body. It seems he wanted to change back to the form he took due to Iris." Jin shakes his head in confusion as he holds his aching head. He still not even sure if the [Evolution Seed] will give the best outcome. So he asks Ueda who seems to have a wide array of knowledge.

"Hmm~ Alright! Shall I give out some of my wisdom?" Ueda smiles as he pats Jin. He then raises his hands showing one finger. "First, I think it not a good idea to feed this seed to Eins~ What type of tortoise is he?"

"His an earth type with a weakness fire. Let me draw him with my magic." Jin raises his hand as he draws a green light and starts to draw an image of Eins. He replicates the exact size and looks with light magic as it hovers on the table.

"That looks like a hologram."
    Yuuna claps her hand in amazement.

"Cool! I never know you can use light magic that way! Teach me about it later~" Ueda hums in delight though Jin could only sigh. Since Ueda is supposed to his teacher, this idea is kinda weird. Ueda coughs to recover himself from over-excitement as he observes the image.

"I don't understand, why that tortoise weakness is fire and not water. Aren't turtle the one who knows how to swim while tortoise can't. Ground types usually are weak to ice, water and nature type."
    Shamal explains making them the surprise.

"That makes sense..."
    Yuuna nods as she continues eating.

"I also thought of that, but maybe it is kind of mutation. I was thinking that the evolution seed will lessen the weakness if not null it."

"But the results are not clear so you are not sure if it would happen plus--" Ueda rest his chin in his both hand as he smiles weakly. "The one thing clear is the tortoise will get bigger and it's temperant will change if it evolves. So controlling it would be dangerous especially if you have it for a short duration and no proper bond~"

"Ah... You're a right teacher. Thinking about that scared me." Jin's face grows pale as he looks downcast. Eins has a troublesome temperant so him evolving will be absolutely dangerous. The image of a large tortoise rampaging is frightening. "Alright, I guess I'll give it to Lavri."

"Hmm... You can let me see the tortoise and I'll see what I can do. But, I'm curious why are trying to best to strengthen others?" Ueda asks Jin as he takes a sip from the cup. Jin then explains about the hamlet his guarding and the troubles he has since he can't protect everything alone.

"Governing something is pretty hard," Ueda weakly smiles. He then suddenly slam the empty cup on the table as he thought of something with a wide grin. Before he could speak, a crack appears on the air as it opened wide revealing a portal.

"Yo! Kinda late due to some idiots." There was seething anger in Takairo's face as the portal behind him close. Still holding the sword in his right arm, he quickly slashes into an empty space as a portal opens. "Okay kid, in you go!"

"Sigh... Could you guys stop addressing me as a kid? I'm already an adult even if I shrunk to this form." Jin holds his forehead filling a bit tired. Though he understands why they will take him as a kid not only because of his form. All of them are not human and might be immortal which mean they have live longer than him. Still being called a kid is uncomfortable for him.

"Wait for a second! Why don't we visit my place first? I have something to give you Jin! It might help with your troubles~" Ueda smiles as he energetically stands up while whispering some words to Takairo who crease his eyebrow.

"You know how dangerous your place is! One wrong move and we will be dead."

"It will be alright since I'm here~"

"What are you planning to give to me? Though I don't like receiving from someone without proper reason."

"It is secret~ Besides you will also help me if you accept my gift~" Ueda smiles as he pats Jin who is confuse but reluctantly accepts. Takairo closes the portal and creates another one. Ueda happily pushes Jin inside while Takairo follows them. Yuuna waves her hand while staying behind with Shamal who is cleaning up the table.
    "This place seems like a mine?" Jin looks to his surrounding seeing a large tunnel. There are several holes leading to a different path. The one that took his attention was the railings with a small cart in it. It reminds him of the Desert mine rather than the Gallant mine due to how the rocks look but still different. 'Does teacher plans to give me an ore. I'm having trouble in managing the hamlet so how can it help me? I can't accept that kind of gift without compensation.'

"It seems they are not here, break time perhaps?" Ueda looks around while peeking through the small tunnels. Jin wonders who is he searching for since the tunnel is too small.

"What exactly are you giving me teacher?"

"Since you lack people to operate the hamlet. I'm going to give you a group of gnomes to help you~"

"That's... Are you that serious teacher?" Jin facepalm as he feels extremely troubled. Gnomes are great since they could help increase the population in the Hamlet. Plus, they are adept at making things which is extremely helpful. Still, the idea of receiving a group of gnomes is strange and uncomfortable. "You're gonna give me a living being!? That's not acceptable as a gift! They aren't pets but gnomes! A demi-human!"

"Please don't get that mad Jin~ Some of the gnomes are already planning to leave this place. They couldn't handle the working area and the Dwarves. They felt overshadowed by the Dwarves so they are finding a new place to prove themselves. Most of the gnomes are the young ones that want to leave their nest for better opportunities. They would gladly accept working at your place just to escape here. After all, gnomes are innately adventurous as they like to see a new place and create objects~"

"Hmm... Well... If they like to move to a new remote area. The Askian Hamlet then I would gladly welcome them." Jin holds his chin as he thought it was not a bad idea. Gnomes seem like the interesting bunch from what his teacher said. He really needs guys who are adept at building houses and objects for the hamlet. Since the Kobolds are not really that good blacksmith or tailors.

"Oi..? Can I kill this guy he was trying to steal my precious sword." Takairo clicks as his tongue mildly irritated. He was holding something in his hand which was moving around trying to escape.

"Don't hold me on my scruff! I'm no a pet! I'm just interested in your sword!"
    The small being at the size of a toddler squirms on Takairo's hands. Other being similar to it appears from the burrows and quickly surround Takairo. "Let go of him you giant Rutile!" "He looks more like a Crocoite! Look how sharp and pointy those red hair are!" "Right, tall Crocoite!" "Release our leader, you damn Crocoite!"

"What the hell that's suppose to mean!?"

"Don't get mad Takairo, these guys don't mean harm." Ueda calms down Takairo. "Besides didn't you pick the sword from an enemy?" He whispers to Takairo in low voice making him click his tongue. Takairo let go of the gnome suddenly which made Ueda hastily cushion the fall with his tail. "Sorry about this Mareo but didn't I advise that you should be careful not to take people's stuff."

"Oh, isn't it Indoir-sama. Do you need anything?"
    Mareo rubs his scruff as he still felt a bit discomfort ignoring the earlier remark. The other gnomes clasp their hands as they bow down to Ueda.

"Wait...? Are those gnomes you're talking about the teacher?" Jin whispers as he points to the gnomes. Since they are way too different from the gnomes which should look like a smaller version of dwarves.

"Everyone doesn't have to be that polite~" Ueda smiles as nudge the side of Takairo who was giggling while muttering 'indoor'. Ueda gently smiles to Jin, "this is the gnomes I'm talking about. Mareo is the leader of the young tinkerers. This is Jin Vodka, my protegee~"

'Gnome..? But they look like nothing gnomes but instead meerkats with a horn.' Jin is a bit speechless and confused. He then notices how the meer-- gnomes looks at him waiting for confirmation. He quickly coughs as he bows lightly. "My name is Jin Vodka, an adventurer. Nice to meet you all."

"Oh~ I see!" "A protegee? Our liege is taking a pupil?" "This is quite a big news!" "Wait? Does this mean we are the first one to new about this?" "Ahahaha, let's boast it to the dwarves!"

*cough cough*
    "Please keep it a secret just between us everyone~" Ueda makes a hush sign with his finger. The gnomes grumble to each other making Jin wonder how the gnomes are casual to their liege.

"Mareo Rakuten is my full name, the best tinkerer in this place."
    Mareo raises his goggles to show his eyes as he nods to Jin. He then looks towards Ueda as he grins widely while rubbing his hands. "Do you need us to create something our liege?"

"I remember, you guys wanted to leave this place right? Why not try working with him?"

"Rather it's to work in the same workplace to me. I'm just the guardian of the Askain Hamlet." Jin shakes his head as he raises his right hand to clarify.

"I need to ask more info before we can decide,"
    Mareo looks interested with Jin who immediately explains. Mareo keeps asking about the location, climate, and nearest mining place. He thought deeply as he looks to his companion. "It sounds like a good deal, I need to discuss with the others."

Jin and Ueda nod as the gnomes gather around in a circle. Takairo giggles as he looks at the adorable view. Ueda nudges him to stop while Jin couldn't help agree since the Gnomes are like tiny toddlers-size meercats cuddling one another in cold. There are even gnomes trying their best to go inside the circle to listen more but only to push outside then try to go back inside.

"A new place?" "It said that it's still hamlet~" "So it just a new starting place!" "We can create a lot of stuff!" "Wouldn't that mean we got to plan and build the house!?" "Also other stuff!" "There are a lot of work to do!" "Plus there are no dwarves." "How nice!" "We are not gonna get bored~" "Work only for us~"

Several moments later, Mareo's head pops out from the center and looks to their direction. He then starts walking as the other gnomes part way.

"The Young Tinkerers will gladly agree~"
    Mareo smiles as the other gnomes cheer. "But we still need permission to talk to the elders." The other gnomes quickly quiet down and look downcast. "Can we ask you to help us? They might be reluctant since the place is far away. But if they saw you, they might change their minds" Mareo walks to a small tunnel just enough for his size to enter. He waves to other follow, "my old man is just across this tunnel."

"Isn't that place to small for you, teacher?" Jin observes at the tunnel, he could crawl to it but Ueda is too big to enter.

"Don't worry about that~ I remember I have something to show that you might want to learn!" Ueda made a peace sign as he smiles happily. His wings open wide as it covers himself. Suddenly, the wings grow smaller until it has the same size of the gnomes. As the wings open wide, a cute small red dragon revealed.
    [​IMG]

"Almost forgot! Jin, this skill is polymorph~ An ability to change once appearance. We of the dragon race have troubles with our size. So to save space, we turned into humanoid form~ This is a smaller version of my dragon form~ In short, kid-size! Looks cute right~"

"Teacher... How do I say this? Are you not embarrassed by that form?" Jin covers his forehead after-all he could not understand the merit of a small body like that. "Besides I'm a human so I can't change form like that..."

"Why would I feel embarrassed about this? Cuteness is justice plus it's a good method to sneak out---" Ueda mildly coughs as he continues following Mareo who starts walking deeper in the tunnel. "Also, Demon Lords can change their forms! You can also do it~ Don't you want to go back to your adult form? With polymorph, you can do it~"

"I'm only half, you know. Plus that sounds like an illusion, I want to truly turn back to my original form." Jin could only sigh as he crawls and follows them. He notices that the even the tunnel has no holes it is still bright beside the lamp that Mareo is carrying. He observes how there are crystals that glow embedded on the walls lighting the place. "Wow, those crystals are interesting~"

"Ah, that's a part of our works. They are magic crystals that glow in the dark. It's a solidified mixture of special monster's essence that dwells on the darkness and glows to attract their preys~"
    Mareo happily explains as he looks to the crystals. But for some reason, there is a bit of sadness in his tone. "We are finally here."

"Mareo are you here for your a meal before going to sleep?" An old Gnome with a beard move closer. The area was like a small dining hall. There is small food around such as bread and a cup of soup. Jin is able to stop crawling but he sits down instead. Since he worried it will make the other gnomes uncomfortable about how the place will look crowded. The old Gnome's eyes wide open as it notices the other visitors. He quickly bows together with the other gnomes towards Ueda. "Is there anything you need our liege?"

"Everyone, please don't be too formal~ I don't really like those stuff~" Ueda then introduces Jin and explains their purpose. The gnomes politely disagree as they shake their head saying it's too dangerous. Mareo immediately complains about the decision as he argues with his old man. The group of gnomes starts to undergo heated argument as the younger gnomes arrive to support Mareo.

"Look how energetic they go~" Ueda smiles as he looks at the Gnome. Meanwhile, Jin could only look at the view as something familiar, reminding him of his followers. Ueda then smiles mischievously towards Jin. "They might not take you seriously due to your appearance. How about releasing your demonic aura?"

"Why not holy aura? Demonic aura is a bit..."

"Gnomes are demi-humans and these guys are variants that are closer to demon race." Ueda smiles as he points to the Gnomes' horn. Jin could only sigh as his teacher looks unconvincing with his baby dragon appearance.

'Guess I have no choice,' Jin's eye turns into blue. Ice wings and antlers appear on his body, sending a chilling temperature. He stands up and releases a cold demonic aura as he faces the gnomes. They quickly stop arguing on another and looks to Jin. "Enough...

Your bickering is annoying and no one is trying to understand each other. We will never arrive at a perfect conclusion. So why not decide for a trial period? The young gnomes will work under me for certain time. They will decide whether to go back or stay. Though, I bet they would stay by my side due to the opportunities I can give them. They will also keep sending a message to prove their safety. I know that the elders are worried for their safety. But by my protection, nothing will happen to them. As your liege's protegee and a powerful being. There is no problem with it, right?"

"That's..." "There is no problem." "But..." "A demon lord?" "Working under at him might not be bad." "Still he seems like a young demon lord." "Still..."

'Why change in the form? Pfft--' Ueda giggles seeing Jin using [Stolz form]. He coughs as he went forward, '"don't you guys trust my judgment?"

"Of course not our liege!" All the gnomes quickly kneel. Together with the fear given by Jin and Ueda's words. They elders accept the offer, they help the young ones pack up while their parents are crying. It was common for parents to see their children go and become independent. But still, the feeling is a bit sad as they want their children to be young forever. Though others quickly kick their kids out waiting for some good news. Still, many gnomes decide to stay with their parents which Ueda reassures that it's not compulsory.

After several hours of preparation, they went back where Takairo is who was sitting silently as the gnomes looking at him interestedly.

"We're back!" Ueda flies and lands on Takairo's head. "Too sharp!" He moves to the shoulder. "Your hair is still a dangerous weapon as ever."

"Mind your own business! Besides, why are you still in that form? And what are those little guys with large baggage following Jin?" Takairo points to Jin and the young gnomes. His anger lessens seeing the view similar to ducks and duckling following Jin. He could not help but snicker as some of the gnomes are touching Jin's wings and biting the feathers.

"They are coming with me, let's not waste time since there's a lot to do." Jin stares at Takairo who nods and quickly open a portal. The young gnomes cheer as they follow Jin. The gnomes number are around 78 with 50 tinkerers and the remaining are their families such as spouse and kids.

"Bye guys! I'll be staying behind here~" Ueda waves together with the other gnomes. Before the portal completely close, Jin weakly smiles seeing his teacher left behind talking happily to the gnomes.
    "Aahhhh... How embarrassing..." Jin covers his face with the gnomes' baggage as he already released his [Stolz's form] finally recovering from what he did. He was sorrounded by sleeping gnomes who were cuddling each other. The gnomes quickly fall asleep since they notice how it was morning in the hamlet. They are nocturnal, so they quickly told Jin they are going to sleep. He still is embarrassed remembering what he said to the gnomes' parents. "Sigh... Why did I say all of that!?"

"Is there something wrong master Vodka?" Lavri appears out of nowhere not minding the sleeping gnomes as he safely lands to a free space.

"Ah! Nothing really~" *cough* "Glad you're here there is something I have to give you." Jin shows the [Evolution Seed] to Lavri. Suddenly, another person enters the window accidentally stepping on a gnome making him stumble. He quickly stands up and tiptoes trying to pass the gnomes.

"Welcome back master Vodka! Eh..? What is that? A seed? Wouldn't it better to ask Sanie about it if you're asking to plant it?" Bernard tilts his head as he stares to Jin while Lavri silently stares at the seed. Totally ignoring the gnomes laying in the surrounding as he accidentally steps on a gnome again. But quickly move away as he whispers an apology.

"It's an evolution seed that will evolve whoever eat it," Jin smiles and pats Lavri. "I know how you want to return to that form Lavri. So what do you think?"

"That's--"

"Eh? Why only Lavri!? That's unfair! How about me and Sanie? We're a trio so all we need to evolve together! Right Lavri--" Bernard suddenly got hit by Lavri making him whine. "Ouch what was that for..?"

"The [Evolution Seed] is valuable and hard to get by... But you have a point." Lavri thought deeply while thinking about the right choice. He then notices Iris sleeping on a corner together with the other gnomes. He remembers how Iris was the one who changed his form. "Why don't we give it to Iris instead? It might give the best results since the one who changes my form is him."

"He's also the reason why I turn small... It might work!" Jin excitedly grabs Iris and tries to wake him up. Bernard help as he keeps taking loudly who got hit by Lavri as he points to the sleeping gnomes.

"Nyuu..?"
    Iris drowsily wakes up as Bernard quickly grabs the [Evolution Seed] and push it inside Iris' mouth. Iris swallows it immediately due to surprise. "Nyuuuu..."

"Bernard..." Jin and Lavri could only sigh as the hasty move of the kobold.
    They waited for several hours but nothing happens as Iris just drowsily look on them.

"Eh..? Why is there nothing happening? Why..? Master Vodka..?" Bernard keeps nudging Jin for the answer. Jin could only sigh as he covers his face.

"I'm at fault master Vodka, it seems I'm mistaken." Lavri lowers his head.

"It's not your fault Lavri... The evolution might have delay effect. Let's just wait for any changes." Jin pats Lavri who reluctantly raise his head.

"Okay! We'll keep watch to Iris!" Bernard smiles happily as he put his arm on Lavri's shoulder.

"Whose fault is it..?" Lavri sighs as he pinches Bernard's cheeks. Jin also joins in pinching the other cheeks while giggling. Bernard keeps laughing while his tails waggle. Lavri bows to Jin as he smiles lightly, "I'll keep watch on Iris."

"Relay me any news of changes." *yawn* "I'm getting sleepy, I'll rest for now..." Jin rubs his eyes as he yawns. He looks at the gnomes who are sleeping on the floor. "I almost forget, I'll introduce these guy---"

"What are talking about master---"

"Sshh... He's already asleep," Lavri smiles as he covers Jin with a blanket. "He has been thinking a lot for our sake. So it's best if we let him rest."

"Okie dokie~ Let's bring Iris outside, maybe he just needs sunlight and water~" Bernard grins widely as he talks in low voice. He drags Iris out with Lavri following him to make he doesn't overdo it.
    *Knock Knock*
    "Master Vodka, I saw a portal closed up in the distance. So I suspect you're already home, can I discuss some important matters?" Eadwine opens the door while carrying a stack of documents. His eyes went wide as he saw the room crowded.

"Stuff toy..?" Eadwine picks up one gnome while it snores. He sighs as he not able to recognize the race. He let it down while adjusting his eyeglasses and searches Jin. He found him in the center of the gnomes bewildered by the sight. "Master Vodka, could you please spare me of your time---"

"Is Jin Vodka here, I've come from the Far East and here to discuss the offer he gave us."
    A large tiger-kin with golden fur appear behind Eadwine. He nods at Eadwine and notices how the room was crowded. "This room is quite full? Who are these guys?"

"Hmm...? Oh isn't it you Rajur! I never thought you will arrive fast! I'm very happy that you accept my offer~" Jin awakes from the noise as he saw the large Tiger-kin. He jumps avoiding the gnomes and happily shakes hands to Rajur. He then remembers Eadwine as he lightly bows. "Sorry for the late response Eadwine, so what do you need?"

"Hmm... I'm sorry but this place is too small. Why don't we switch to a better location? I would like to invite mister Rajur and one representative of that stuff--" *cough cough* "Those guys you brought master Vodka, they seemed to be planning to stay here right?"

"It's fine with me, a larger room is best so we can talk properly."
    Rajur nods as he looks to other Tiger-kin behind him carrying some baggage which immediately agrees.

"Alright, that's a good choice." Jin smiles as he wakes up the leader of the gnomes. "Mareo, wake up, we need to discuss important matters."

Mareo wakes up as he sluggishly nods and went next to Jin. Eadwine quickly leads the way as they pass the fields. Jin happily watches as the Kobold farmers are starting to plant for the spring. Rajur starts having a light discussion with Jin as they happily talk about the place. Mareo yawns a lot as he kept himself from sleeping. He was covered with the thick cloak as his face was completely hidden while wearing large goggles. It seems the gnomes do really hate daylight as Mareo is using Rajur as a blockage, hiding in his shadow.

"Oh, what a large house. It seems like it's newly built."

"Yes, it's the Askian Hall. The hamlet is missing a meeting place so I ask the Kobolds to help me build one. Your house was pretty small master Vodka. So it would be unproductive to keep having discussion there. Though I also ask another person help..." Eadwine points to a person waiting on the house. There was a large woman which seems like a half-orc and Elder Schnauzer.

"So, you're the adventurer that acts as guardian to this place? So young... Anyway, my name is Vetraiz Zezall a half-orc traveling merchant. I'm gonna let Eadwine explains what we already discuss."

"Nice to meet you, Vetraiz Zezall." Jin lightly bows down as he smiles, "my name is Jin Vodka, an adventurer and the guardian of the Askian Hamlet."

"Just as you said Goel, this guy emits a noble aura..."
    Zezall talks to the person behind him.

"Right~ Why does he hate being called lord if he acts like one?" Goel whispers to Zezall while pouting.

"I didn't know you're also here Goel, do you want some training?" Jin smiles evilly sending a chill to Goel's spine.

*cough* "Why don't we start the discussion instead?" Eadwine looks at everyone as he leads them into the hall. There were a large table and chairs where each representative sat as Jin sits in the center due to Eadwine advice.

"This place is pretty well built and spacious? Also, there is a large house next to this. When have you started to build this?" Jin looks at the room and meets eye with Elder Schnauzer. "Nice to see you in good health Elder Schnauzer, I also notice your house is closer here. Your quite considerate Eadwine~"

"It's an honor master Vodka," Eadwine bows down."The house next door is a lodge for the new residents to stay until their new home is ready."

"Yeah, I'm glad that it's near to my house. With my age, it is hard to walk a long distance."
    Schnauzer sigh as he holds his knee. "First why don't we introduce each other, it seems like there are new faces here."

[​IMG]
    "Another one..? Who are you." Eadwine sighs for the disturbance as he stares at the new arrival.

"He smells familiar..?"
    Elder Schnauzer's nose twitch as Presia also nods while continuing handing the tea and snacks.

"Wait... That aura is... Lavri..? It looks a bit similar but you look younger than that form. Plus you have a horn but it means Iris did evolve or he just change you on a whim." Jin observes Lavri's body as he confirms it's his kobold follower who turned to a demon-like being. "What happened?"

"Iris didn't exactly evolve, the thing on his back just grows bigger. It looks like a flower bud similar to the last event and swallows me when I approach it. When I awoke, I already turned it this form. Bernard is keeping watch as the flower bud is in still large size but seems to be wilting. It seems Iris unconscious as I let Bernard keep watch for now."

"I see, it might be dangerous so make sure no one comes near Iris yet. I want to check on that but I have to entertain our guest."

"As you command, I'll make sure everything is safe." Lavri kneels down and then suddenly disappears surprising the rest in the room .

"Oh my~ I wonder if that's permanent? Sanie will be sad~" Presia sigh as she rests her cheeks with her hand.

*cough* "Alright let's continue, I want to finish this so we can start on the plan faster. Eadwine places a large map and some documents. I drew a map of the Askian Hamlet. I've included the house and establishment I will propose these buildings across the river near the hamlet leading towards the south. Since the Askian Hamlet is found just between the Frontier Village and the river. We can only expand to the south," Eadwine point a map he shows the whole place and he places several documents. "I already have confirmation from the Askian Kobolds."

"Usually you collect the residents signature but paw mark huh? I guess it's fine if they agree~" Jin chuckles as he looks at the sign. He then checks the map, "you really made a map Eadwine~"

"I'm sorry for some mistakes... After all, I've been living a crooked life before so I can't make straight lines." Eadwine moves his glasses.

"I don't really understand but the map is fine. Plus you already add some stuff that we need to build." Jin weakly smiles to Eadwine, feeling grateful since the map will be quite helpful.

"You don't have to praise that much master. I only copied several maps from other existing villages and adjusted it to the hamlet topography."

"He's just making excuse for the map to be half-done ahahaha!" Goel laughs as he keeps hitting his little brother shoulder.

"It's better than nothing fufufu~ So how are we going to start?"

"Can we volunteer in helping build the walls. We've been repairing the wall in the town in the Far East to complete our sentence."
    Rajur points at the other tiger-kins behind him. "We wanted to start a new life and work here as mercenaries. If we help in building this place, won't that give us a better reputation to our clients? We only keep destroying in the past. Helping in creating something is not that bad~"

"If you are talking about building the house. Can you leave the designs to us gnomes? Though, we gnomes are planning to build our homes underneath the hamlet. We also know how to build regular houses."
    Mareo raises his head, "we can even make it even movable!"

"What the hell is that? House with legs?"

"Oh my~ How convienent~" Presia pinches Goel's ear to keep him from talking.

"About the requirements for materials, you can leave it to us. As we able to settle down in a new place. Then we will give our best, every traveling merchants goal is to get a citizenship and a stable place for business. I trust to leave it you Eadwine since we know each other."

"Don't worry Lady Zezall, I'll leave the Merchant Association to you. I know it's in a good place in your hands."

"How about the expense? It seems we are going to build a lot? Should I give some gold---"

"Not needed master Vodka, we earned a good amount of income due to last battle. We can also save the expense for transportation using your magic circle. It is okay, just focus on what you're doing since you are pretty much busy."

"Well, if you said that then I'll make the magic teleportations circle. But let's make sure nothing dangerous will use it."

"There are a lot of trees in Great Plains we can use as lumbers. Of course, it would be bad to cut too much. I'll ask Sanie and the other free Kobolds to help plant new saplings in the surroundings."

"My~ I'll gladly volunteer to help with anything!"

"Okay, we trust to leave the food to you Presia. I heard your fellow friends are coming to stay here right?"

"Fufufu~ Most of my friends are traveling entertainers and work on the inn so they will be able to help on that part."

"Hmm~ How nice this map has a church but wait... Why is there a lord's manor here?" Jin's mouth twitches as he looks at the large house next to the church.

"I'm not really sure whether to call it church, temple or shrine. Maybe a shrine would sound better?" Eadwine coughs as he notices how Jin's expression turning worst. "That place is to serve the area for the one to be representative of our place. After all, it would not be good if we don't have a leader and face to this place. It's a pretty important matter..."

"That reminds me how the Askian Kobolds haven't picked out alpha yet. Guess we will do it once everything settles down."
    Elder Schnauzer sighs as he strokes his beard. Eadwine quickly asks Schnauzer about it.

"Oi..." Jin sighs as Eadwine was once again busy answering questions from Mareo and Rajur. He decides to ask later as he happily listens to the interchanges of the others.

"It seems there is a lot of building need to build huh...?"

"Those are necessities! Don't forget about the tinkerer's house! We plan to create a house as an entrance to our underground home. We gnomes prefer to leave on the beneath the soils~"

"I remembered that the Orcs use the tunnels underneath to escape the eyes of the adventurers and not to use the Gallant Pass. We should make sure that the underground route is perfectly safe."

"That actually helps in saving some space." *cough* "I'll leave the detailed planning. I trust you gnomes to do it but I'll keep a check on the designs. For the safety, I believe the gnomes know that best since they have been living underground." Eadwine nods to Mareo who happily boast about his companions abilities and defenses. They continued discussing what to add next.

The work progress is working well as they share ideas from one another. Jin sighs a relief since he doesn't need to think it by himself. As the discussion finish the completion. The merchant group lead by Zezall totaling of 28 people is responsible for procurement of materials and it's management. The mercenary group lead by Rajur totaling of 41 is responsible for manpower and guarding. The tinkerers' group lead by Mareo totaling of 50 will be responsible for managing the building process. Presia with her incoming friends will deal with the food and assistance. The Askian Kobolds will also help in providing food and help in their breaks. Eadwine will have the authority for the whole work. While Jin will use his magic to help transportation, manpower, and over-all confirmation.

After several hours, the others exit the house as they prepare themselves. The gnomes are going start working at night. So the Tiger-kin will need to rest after their travel. Zezall will discuss her companion while preparing for the night. Jin decides to check on what happened to Iris, it seems Eadwine wants to come as Goel and Presia tags along.

"Thank you for everything Eadwine, you're a great help." Jin smiles in relief as he feels less trouble on what to do. Is not really good in management so he really unsure of what to do. But it seems like he was forgetting something.

"You don't have to worry master Vodka. I'm doing it for myself if this place is totally secure and safe, then it benefits me greatly." Eadwine adjusts his eyeglasses.

"You're really are not honest little bro~ I bet you did it for our younger siblings hehehe~" Goel slaps Eadwine multiple times as he laughs.

"Oh my! What is that large tree?" Presia points to the direction of Jin's home. "I never saw that earlier, plus it has strange color. White trunk and purple leaves?"

"Master Vodka!" Lavri quickly arrives at Jin's side as they approach nearer to the tree.

"What happened here Lavri? Don't tell me that tree is..." Jin observes the large tree as he sees Bernard trying to stop the gnomes from approaching. The gnomes curiously look at the tree while discussing to one another. Mareo arrives and calms his companions but he's also curious about the large white tree.

"Yes, large roots suddenly emerge from Iris skin as he got engulf to it. As you can see, it turned completely into a large tree. But there seems no danger and I could still feel Iris energy inside the tree."

"Oh my! As expected that Iris is a plant type. But I never thought a flower will turn into a giant tree!" Presia covers her mouth as she looks at the sight.

"Master Vodka! What should we do!? Did we kill Iris!? I heard that eating seeds is bad since it will grow in your stomach! I thought it was a myth but for it to be real! I'm very sorry it is my fault!" Bernard kneels to Jin as he starts cries.

"Don't worry Bernard, just be more careful next time alright. Please always think before you act. Iris is perfectly safe as I could still feel his life energy in the tree. Anyway, I'll study this tree first and think fo what to do." Jin approach as he touches the trunk. 'How strange I could feel a pulse.'

"I'm glad to hear that! But what will happen next? Lavri was able to evolve but what about us!" Bernard grumbles as he looks to Lavri's new form.

"It will be fine, master Vodka will find a way. Plus, we're still not sure if this permanent." Lavri pats Bernard trying to calm him down.

"It a nice looking tree suitable for attracting tourist. I guess I will need to update the map and add it." Eadwine pulls the map as he starts to draw a tree.

"Hmm... The tree looks nice to use as building materials."
    Mareo interestedly at the roots as the other gnomes. "Oh, it has a heartbeat? Too bad, this seems like a living tree so it is cruel to cut it."

"Do you anything about this Mareo?"

"Nothing much, if you want to know more. It best if you ask liege since has greater knowledge than us,"

"I see, I'll do that after I help you guys in preparation for the Hamlet. Lavri, I will leave this place to you, please keep me informed on any news." Jin looks at Lavri who immediately kneels and nods. Bernard salutes as he volunteers to help keep watch. Presia is planning to cook food for the guests. Gnomes start talking to Eadwine about the work. Jin could only sigh as his work merely begun.
    The Askian Hamlet currently in the one north of the river. The place in the south is still under construction so this is a map design for the hamlet.
    [​IMG]

OOC: I might have overdone with this tehee~ It was fun so ahahaha~
    There are too many characters that I have to reuse one color since the char is not present.

10. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    Potion of concealment (10)| Health recovery potion (4)| Mana recovery potion (15)| Status recovery potion (5)| Stamina potion| Poison (10)| Food rations| Water flask| Relaxant Potion| Potion of The Bard (x2)/SPOILER]
    ^See Dark Merchant and Official board threads for descriptions
    Darts (15)| Wires (3)| Lock pick set| Travel kit|Throwing needles (20)| Corrupted Darts (45)| Arrows (142)
    A rose necklace from a loved one| A contract for a life| A rose trinket from a loved one| A black rose sealed in resin from a loved one| Teruteru Bozu| Shady Bear Plushy| Shard of Spatial Crystal| Wind feather| Fire feather| Nalmika's poisonous spike| Thunder Crystal (3)| Thunder Shard (3)| Condensed Life Crystal| Forum's Favourite BL| Death Flag| A Flower| Villan's lost 'I'| Ragshelm's Toothpick| Petal of the Great Eris Tree| Tavern-Chan's Woes| Refined Ice Crystal (26)| Refined Wind Crystal (36)| Mithril Ingot| Ice Crystal Necklace (47)| Bouquet of Rose (x6)| Flower Circlet from the Children (x3)| Puppy plushy (x2)| Blueprint of the Impenetrable Fortress| Bouquet of flowers (x3)| Potato Carvings.| Star Key| The great magical snowflake
    ^See Dark Merchant and Official board threads to see descriptions.
    OOC: Posting Rhialla's inventory here to free up space on my sig.
    X

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked on request. Contact @AliceShiki with any questions, concerns, comments or complaints.

AMissingLinguist and AliceShiki like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.