Spoiler (BL) Face Slapping The General

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Mar 11, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

3. EveningWind

EveningWind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My initial thought ...i dont like the Gong..he need to get beat up nd kneel untill i am satisfied enough to even let him come close to mc :blobdevil::blobdevil:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And this is why you shouldn't be so loose with your mouth, leaving yourself no way of redemption with such a thorough insult, you stupid, idiotic gong.

AimieNam1003, Boinkers, Tintl and 9 others like this.
  5. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's been a long time but I come back to a danmei spoiler!!! thankk @alexfilia :sushi_thankyou:

also I'm glad it's just a case of his mouth running off, if he's a legit bastard I'd wish him to turn M and for MC to ignore him for all of eternity.

Boinkers and kiara8 like this.
  6. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pish:blobshh::blobshh:Just because you want to get together doesn't make up for your earlier actions.

7. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry, guys. the ML is NOT a slag gong. Actually, I really like him - he goes out of his way to help MC and is actually the first to realize he isn't a waste, and in fact questions the 99.5% probability of death that the test result gave MC. :)

MC is 18 years old and has always had a smooth sailing life until he got those test results. His IQ, physical results, everything has always been excellent.

These spoilers are slightly out of order, sorry!

After feeling sad on a beach somewhere and being comforted by his best friend, he comes home to find his family has sent off the letter without him.

In this world, genetic matching = lower divorce rate and happier kids. This is relevant later, bc MC is pretty much instantly attracted to ML (but ignores it bc he's already been rejected and he isn't a mascohist, lol).

MC actually doesn't mind. The summary makes it sound like it's some super mean judgy ML vs a MC who sets out to PROVE HIM WRONG!! but the story really isn't like that. It's about a hard working MC who doesn't always succeed on first try and an ML who actively guides/helps him. :) I love their interactions so far.

So anyway, after the letter incident, MC is like Oh don't worry. I want to join the army. So he joins... and is assigned to the worst job. Mining. The mine mines what MTL translates as green sand. Relevant bc he gives some to ML later as a token. :)

At the mine, everyone finds him annoying bc he wants to improve theefficiency of the mine but everyone else wants to do their two years and get the vet benefits. While he is there, the mine is attacked. A mech crashes. MC rescues the pilot. Guess who this is ;)

Pilot/ML insists MC take him to a hidden room. They go thru a hidden tunnel etc and... there are 4 mechs there. ML wants to take one and destroy the other three.

ML tries to activate one. The mech, THREE TIMES: Physical scan completed. Failed to meet standards.

... bc he's too injured, lol.

So it's decided that MC will pilot, and ML will guide him. To activate the mech, MC has to allocate "points" and... he... accidentally makes the mech REALLY DUMB, lol, it only has an IQ of 10! But thats ok, bc this mech is absolutely the best, the CUTEST character in the novel - his name is 鸦九, Ya Jiu, Crow 9. Guys. HE IS ADORABLE. He thinks he's human! In his smaller humanoid form (bc mechs can do that in this novel) he wants a blanket! Pillows! Watches TV! Is excited every time he sees MC!

(This ADORABLE mech becomes part of the reason MC wants to succeed - because if he doesn't, then the mech will go to someone else. Except that no one wants him bc he's so dumb :( and he will be reformatted instead. ML actually helps MC out here by helping him become #1 in the military course thing later so he can claim Crow 9, but that's later.)

Anyway, bc MC helped ML, ML says he will do MC a favor. MC wants to join the military academy, but he can't, so ML proposes that he do a two year military officer course thing instead. He is reluctant bc he can only give MC a chance & a recommendation - if he fails, there's no other chance. And ML would rather MC just take some money or something and live happily. But our little MC is determined and stubborn :)

(About the letter - ML has a vague recollection of the letter bc MC is the only one who has sent one to ML. But he feels like he's been dealt a minor blow bc it turns out it's a misunderstanding and MC ddin't send it after all... haha... ha... poor ML.)

Cute things ML has done so far:

- He gives MC a uniform button as a good luck charm. What happened: the button closest to ML's heart fell off. MC asks if he can borrow it, bc he heard it's like borrowing someone's strength. ML looks at MC's wide eyes and says: "... You keep it."

- He gives MC his favorite food after he's injured during a training/mission gone wrong... but thru someone else, who awkwardly has to pretend that they were the one who made it....

- He walked into his office to find MC sleeping. (MC was helping ML out.) He covers MC with his uniform jacket.

- He lets MC read his tactical books and such and takes the time to explain anything MC doesn't understand.

- He's pretty much the reason MC and Crow 9 are together as mech/pilot. Partly because they work well together... partly bc he already doesn't like MC being disappointed. :)

8. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooooohhhhhhh now I know who to hound for spoilers.

Boinkers, Tintl, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  9. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I probably won't post any more here (very busy, too lazy) but feel free to bug me in chat for spoilers!

LaDyViL likes this.
  10. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, look forward to your name being tagged oon the server then.

*run off to discord*

11. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    <3 ooooohhh!!!

12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ping me if you post them!!!!

13. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Ping Me too me too! So i can pin the messages. Temp ofc

Kleep likes this.
  14. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Silly meng mecha? :aww:
    I was interested before, but somehow that really sold me. This sounds way cuter/fluffier than the initial description.

I'm in the middle of waaaay too many MTLs, but this is tempting... :blobdrool:

15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @insteadofdeath

MC is trying to be a spy and telling someone from the terrorist org that he thinks ML is very ugly not realizing ML is listening thru the bugs on him....ML then asks a subordinate what it means when someone says you're ugly....the subordinate: Either his sense of beauty is different from others or... he hates you.

so for some reason. MC's first mission (at terror org) is to... find a lover for Jose. He's not impressed. Neither is ML, who keeps looking atthe photo of the woman MC found.

ML, to subordinate: "Is she beautiful?"
    "She's pretty."
    ML: "I think she's okay."
    "..."
    "Why are you asking about her?"
    "I was wondering why some people would think she was beautiful and I was ugly."

MC got found out and he got shot but ML came to the rescue! (he just got shot in the right leg)
    ML gets MC into his mech cockpit. Which is quite spacious

ML asks MC if he's ok.
    Long Yuan: Tan Yan. You aren't concentrating.
    TY: ...
    LY: Please pay the enemies proper attention.
    TY: ....
    MC, off to the side, remembering that the ML once said that Long Yuan isn't interested in anything but defeating enemies.

Currently, Wu Qiao's right leg was bloody. Some flesh and bone had been burned off. Blood mixed with white pus, and yellow fluid flowed out. The bullet had burnt tissue and had exploded out upon exit.
    awww Long Yuan is urging ML to attack the enemies but he's staying put to let MC time to deal with the wound in the... healing... capsule? healing room? thing.

after dealing with the injury MC goes to ML.
    "At the time, I thought I was going to die."
    "Don't talk nonsense."
    "Yes," Wu Qiao laughed. "Thank heavens. Nothing happened."
    "Thank heavens?"
    "No..." Wu Qiao's voice lowered. "I should say... thank you, General."
    "Hmph."

MC is moved. The army is so good to him! He didn't think they would send a general to rescue an ordinary soldier!!!

so there's a tonnn of enemies MC is shaken seeing all the enemies. He can't help but say "Do'nt underestimate them, they're all very strong."
    ML: Don't worry. If I can't even protect you, then all my training has been in vain.
    MC: ....? Huh? All his training would have been in vain? What does that mean?

of course ML defeats the enemies in an extremely cool way. he's super badass and skilled etc MC is stunned etc etc

AND he did it withou tusing shields bc he was scared the shocks would jar MC's wound
    so he just... dodged... like a badass...

next, ML helps MC to the base. Feeling ML's arm around his waist MC's heartbeat can't help but quicken. He blames it on the gene matching thing.

Meanwhile ML is looking his fill at MC who he hasn't seen for half a year.

ML just keeps looking. He rescued MC on instinct after seeing that muzzle pointed at him. He actually imagined MC dead but I'll spare you guys the imagery LOL

Tan Yan reached out and touched Wu Qiao's hair.
    "...?"
    He tugged at WQ's shoulder, and with his other hand held WQ's arm and pulled it gently until the other was facing him. WQ's leg was currently not good. Unstable, he hit TY's chest. "... General?"
    TY didn't speak. He just held WQ tightly. His chest was against WQ's chest, his forehead was touching WQ's forehead. He can feel the other person's warmth, the other person's heartbeat. That's right... this is the feeling he needs the most right now. Only this feeling can calm him down, confirming that the WQ in front of him isn't an illusion.

At this moment, Tan Yan clearly realized Wu Qiao was different from others. Previously, he paid lots of attention to WQ. At first, WQ was just different. Now... his gaze stayed longer and longer on WQ. He wanted to protect him, make him happy, not let him encounter too many difficulties. Now, he wants WQ to always be with him. To wake up every morning and see his face.

"General? What's wrong with you?"
    "... Nothing. Giving you a hug on behalf of the army."
    "... Oh."

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So when will the army get to marry MC? Lol

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers by @insteadofdeath

Crow 9 is so cute! <3 ....he just rushed towards MC .....after MC failed to catch him he pouted "Why didn't you catch me?" (... yo urealize you're a mech, right?)

he found out Dragon Abyss killed the enemies that injured MC and is immediately all "Did you see him?" and asks all shyly "What do you think of him?" ....MC says he's very powerful, then reassures C9 that he isn't inferior to LY. but C9 doesn't care at all

he asks about LY's character ....MC thinks of LY cruelly killing all his enemies
    "He's very... special."

C9 then asks if MC likes LY.
    "So, do you like him?"
    "Yes."
    C9 sighs. "That's good. I've been worried... that you wouldn't like him [LY]."
    "...?" What does that mean?

ML takes MC to eat red date cake. ML wants a quiet place. MC says, no need! The general is a busy person, they should just quickly sit anywhere so ML can return to work. HAHAHA... ML wants a date MC, he wants a daaaaate.
    this is such a cute non date tbh
    ML wants MC to delay his exam bc the exam is very difficult. but concedes bc he is very clear on how stubborn MC is.
    Then MC pulls the ring (remember, ML gave MC his mom's ring - did I spoil that? well, he did, and said that if MC wanted to wear it it would need to be resized since it's meant for a woman's finger... of course, MC didn't get it.)

anyway, he pulls out the ring on its chain from his shirt, and says that this ring is lucky. Because, "at the critical moment, you suddenly appeared."
    TY also looks at the ring. "Keep it."
    "But, I've returned safely."
    "There's still the graduating exam. And after the exam, the battlefield."
    WQ hesitated. "I don't know when I will be able to pay you back."
    TY laughed: "Wait until the end of the war. I'll give you a new one."
    "... The end of the war?"

In fact, WQ felt that TY's words were a little strange, but told himself not to think too much about it. After all, TY has always felt the same about his genes (referring to the gene matching.) He is disdainful/contemptuous. As for that so called admiration... it's the general's concern for his subordinates. Maybe the so called "new ring" refers to a souvenir for the end of the war.

I feel like ML unintentionally face slapped himself by rejecting MC at the very beginning. MC's obliviousness makes a LOT more sense when u remember that he has this mindset of "The general rejected me because I was a waste."

ML‘s warnings to MC before he starts the mission: stay safe. Oh, and don't get involved with anyone of either gender. You're at a dangerous age! And don't let me--I mean the Empire lose you.

Except ML was jealous bc MC password for his comm device was someone's bday. Then he finds out its,MC's sisters bday. (He got it from her and never changed the pw)

there was a part where ML mentions the letter and the MC was like..oh that i didnt' write it so don't worry urself over it.

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is LY? Does C9 have a crush on him?

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    LY is ml's meta (robot) and yeah C9 has a crush on it :D

20. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    So. Long Yuan (Dragon Abyss) is ML's mecha. And he is this super cool, badass, killer on the battlefield type mech. And Crow 9, the best character in this novel imho, likes Long Yuan. Totally adorable, but I have a feeling C9 has a long road ahead of him if he wants LY lol!

Feel free to ask questions/clarifications for the spoilers :) Although I'm not too far in. Sweat. So many chapters....

EDIT: btw, I think a better title (not that it fits the novel anyway) is "Face Slapping the General". Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Heungbo, ahsudole, Boinkers and 16 others like this.