Spoiler 《BL》 Film Emperor’s Adorable Wife From Ancient Times

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Mar 1, 2018.

1. 4Seasons

4Seasons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

2. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nic likes this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, TH is being used, tricked, and fed lies to, by the real main antagonist of the story-- his manager, Wu Shao. Though HC is considered one of the villain's in the story, he actually gets dealt with pretty fast (imo).

Basically, WC has history with YC and the people from his past-- one is a crippled singer who debuted when YC did (he became crippled due to a car accident), and the other is a former female broker who YC considered like a sister(?) (she's someone who betrayed him). WC was actually in love with the female broker, but the female broker was in love with the crippled singer. Before she died, she quit her job as a broker, and later she gave birth to her blind daughter (the crippled singer is the father, not WC) whom TH became quite fond of. So because of his attachment to the blind daughter, and him being close with the crippled singer, WC used this opportunity to trick TH into hating YC by making him believe that the tragedy that happened to the female broker, the crippled singer, and his daughter, was all because of YC. But long story short, WC blames YC and the crippled singer for everything that happened to the female broker before her death.

YA considers TH a lolicon after this incident.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  4. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc TH have an uncle(?) that really care about him. When TH was arrested by the police, the uncle came to the police station, and lectured him, and said that TH changed since he knew the blind girl. So.....will the uncle also have their on story?? Like gu elder brother and cold president? I haven’t read the author’s other work....

kiara8, morticia_addams and alexfilia like this.
  5. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... transmigration is an entirely independent tag.. but i was thinking that since ancient YA met modern YA before as a ghost, wouldn't it count as supernatural?

kiara8 likes this.
  6. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    transmigration is an independent tag nowadays. It can be counted as supernatural, cuz ghost and possessing body. Transmigration just defines what type.

kiara8 likes this.
  7. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... i think i get it now.. supernatural is like the main genre with ghost and transmigration as the sub-genres or tags under it.. :hmm:

8. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • After YA was discharged, YA and YC traveled to Master An's hometown and visited the cemetery where Master An's mother was buried. They also brought with them a container that will serve as Master An's tomb where they put some of Master An's clothes and his wedding ring. Then they buried it right next to his mother's tomb.
    • With the help of the uncles in the Yang family, TH and HC's careers soared rapidly.
    • YJ returned as the president of Yang business but the contradiction between him and Mrs. Yang has not been resolved. YJ would still give up the family business for QNX.
    • YA and YC continued to be lovey-dovey and the times they get sexually intimate became more frequent as YC justified that YA was in a coma for 2 months, thus YA should compensate. [**shameless! :LOL:**]
    • YA composed a song with the help of YC ang YA uploaded it in his microblog. YC forwarded the song using his microblog with 3 expressions (emojis? emoticon?) of "love you" included. :love:
    • After resting for more than two weeks (after being discharged from the hospital), YA returned to the set to shoot Blurred. During the time he was in a coma, others have completed filming their parts so only YA remained. They filmed continuously for a couple of days until they finished the final scene. After the shoot, TH approached YA and he asked if he really likes YC. YA replied "of course. Chen Yan is unique and he is my favorite person." Unknown to YA, TH recorded their conversation. :blobangery:
    • YA went to Paris to shoot an endorsement for a perfume brand with Gu Xin. The male endorser should've been Yu Siyuan but was replaced by the company when they learned that YA woke up from coma. This made YS and Yan Feng mad. They got themselves a water army (hired or paid people to deliberately slander a person and pull down their reputation) who spread malicious opinions in the internet. The commotion continued as they targeted YJ saying that he is backing YA just because they're family. YA ignored these things though.
    While in Paris, YA and YC had a video call. YC said that he stuffed something into YA's suitcase and when YA took it out, it turned out to be a furry headband with dog's ears!:blobcheeky: YA put the headbands on his head and then performed a dog dance in front of the screen as requested by YC. Suddenly, TG entered the room and he froze.

"I... I didn't see anything, Master! You continue!" Tang Guo shouted, and quickly closed the door. Once he turned, he hit the oncoming Qi Sen. The tall Qi Sen looked down and saw Tang Guo with his forehead attached to his chest.

"Oh! I'm sorry..." Tang Guo was startled.

"What's wrong?" Qi Sen was puzzled. He sometimes feel that Tang Guo was easily surprised and acted nothing like a bodyguard.

"Nothing...Qi Ge. You should go in later. You'll disturb Mr. Yang and Mr. Yi." The Tang Guo, who had just witnessed something, was having a hard time.

Qi Sen momentarily paused and then nodded slightly: "Then, I'll take you out to eat first. Let's go."

"Thank you, Qi ge. You're so nice!" Tang Guo immediately grinned. But suddenly he thought of something. Tang Guo quickly took out the phone: "But I can not wait to make a phone call to my mother."

"You want her to know that you are safe here?" Qi Sen asked.

Tang Guo nodded. "This time I went abroad which is farther away from her. She hasn't been to France yet. I want to talk to her about our daily life here and other interesting things that happened to make her happy."

"You are very filial." Qi Sen said lightly.

"No, I don't think I'm doing enough." Who knows, Tang Guo shook his head and his expression became a bit low. "Qi Ge, my mother's health is not good. But I can't always be with her. I have a special career. I often run out. I have to be with others every day to protect them. Every time I think of her, I... "

Hearing this, Qi Sen couldn't help but reach out and touch Tang Guo's head: "She will be proud of you. Since you can protect others, of course, you will certainly be able to protect her." A warm current wrapped the heart of Tang Guo instantly. He could not help but smile, completely neglecting Qi Sen's hand that's still touching his little head.

"This time, have I disturbed you?" At this moment, Yang Anyu, who opened the door, leaned in and asked slyly. [**Haha! YA absolutely disturbed them!:blobrofl:**]

9. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Master An Master An! I can't wait for Master An's happy ending!!!ヽ(´∀`)ノ

10. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... finished! :blobparty:

... i guess the following post is enough to explain the important events that happened towards the end of the story... :blob_grin:
    ... just want to add more info:
    • the crippled singer is named Ke Qin - the accident that made his legs crippled was not due to YC's doing but was caused by an underground organization whom he offended (details were not mentioned)
    • YC's female broker is named Ning Wei - she is a childhood friend and neighbor of YC ... even after YC's parents passed away, YC felt fine because he can still find warmth and comfort from the Ning family ... until NW betrayed him
    • the incident that made YC not able to sing again - Ning Wei actually gave him a drink that's toxic and harmful to the throat... the effects were only seen after quite a lot have been ingested... when YC felt the pain, Ke Qin was the one who rushed him to the hospital..
    • Ning Wei's betrayal - when YC's throat got injured, he can no longer participate in a competition(?)...this is the goal of NW's scheme...she, later on, stole YC's original composition that was not yet published and gave it to Ke Qin which made him famous... then she resigned, feeling guilty of what she'd done.... yeah, KQ was an accomplice... (i guess NW loved KQ too much that she got muddle-headed..*sigh*)
    • After Yang Peng helped YC to stardom, YC was about to plan his revenge against KQ and NW but Ke Qin's accident happened...NW died... then KQ withdrew from the entertainment circle, took his daughter away and lived in France since then.. (actually, it was right after the advertising campaign of the perfume brand when YA first met KQ ... it was during a fashion event that YA and GX attended in France.. KQ only mentioned that he knew YC... )
    ... the truth was actually revealed when TH kidnapped YA (YA secretly went out to meet TH and while they were in the restaurant, YA got drugged by TH)
    ... in a locked room, YA woke up with KQ's daughter standing in front of him... she is blind from birth... she's a die hard of YA and though she's blind, she can hear... so oftentimes, she asks her father KQ to describe to her the movies and shows where YA appeared.. the girl loves YA's voice specially when YA sings and when he jokes..
    ... WS entered the room, tried to strangle YA to death but YA used his inner force to break free from the rope that tied him... then he defeated WS... they escaped to where YC and TH were... KQ also appeared... then the truth was revealed and explained to TH...
    ... police came... arrested WS and TH... TH was released the next day but WS will be jailed forever because there were other crimes that he committed, that even if he comes out, nothing good will happen to him

reader_O8, Haziel21, yfndsh and 11 others like this.
  11. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Master An? How is our family's Master An doing in the past?(。・ω・。)ノ

Nic and mereumsama like this.
  12. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @JuuHachi ;)

... will continue to use Master An in this extra chapter spoiler, although "Da Yu" was the term used in the raw... :p

... Mu Chen is the ML (...chen here translates to dust in English... it can also mean dirt, but dust is the closest meaning to the name...just some info for those who would want to read the raw via MTL.. :D)

Master An transmigrated to the ancient times and he entered the body of An Shizi (...he really became Master An! :cool:), the only son of An Wangye (...wang ye rules a fiefdom and due to his good governance, he became more popular than the emperor.. the good thing is, the fiefdom's location is far away so the emperor cannot act against An Wangye...:D)

This time, An Wangye's son An Shizi, carelessly fell off and now, is unconscious. For this reason, An Wangye not only invited the doctors in Jiujiang County (the name of the fiefdom), but also, the palace doctors. They checked and said that An Shizi had no problems. It is reasonable to say that he should have woken up a long time ago. They could not figure out though the specific reasons why he's still unconscious.

On this day in An Wangfu... (... fu means residence and wang is prince... so wangfu means the prince's residence..:D.. please correct me if i'm wrong...;))

"Ah!" An Shizi, who is lying in bed, could not help but yell. With brow furrowed, he opened his eyes.

"The young master finally woke up!” The little servant was so excited and exclaimed. The side housekeeper next to him was also overjoyed and hurriedly ordered: “Go, inform the prince and his wife.”

“Yes!” The little servant immediately rushed out of the house.

"You must be a god, Dr. Mu!" The housekeeper laughed and exclaimed. "Side housekeeper, you exaggerate." Dr. Mu put away his silver needle and with a faint smile said, "Calculating the time, An Shizi should have restored his consciousness."

After the car accident, when Master An was in a coma for a long time, his consciousness had been empty. But suddenly, he was pinched in the nerve and felt an extreme pain. Master An immediately opened his eyes, and looked around. He seems to be lying on a large bed carved in ancient times. He is also surrounded by a group of people. There are even a lot of people waiting on him. Master An, who woke up, was then helped to sit down.

He looked around again and wondered, "Are you filming? Which group is it?" :LOL::LOL::LOL: (cracks me up totally! :LOL:)

Everyone: "..."

"And you... you look so handsome! Are you an actor?" Master An pointed at Dr. Mu. This person is definitely less than thirty years old. He looks gentle and elegant with a faint smile on his lips. His eyes are even more charming.

"But how come I have not seen you on TV before? Are you new?" Master An felt strange.:LOL:

The side housekeeper shook his head and sighed. "Finished. It seems that the young master's brain is broken."

"Will the doctor give a few more shots?" The little servant suggested. Hearing that, Mu's fingertips moved and he pulled out a silver needle again. Master An got scared when he saw the silver needle and resisted fiercely.

The next moment, An Wanglu appeared with the help of a personal servant. Hearing a very familiar and intimate voice, Master An suddenly raised his eyes, and at that moment, Master An was stunned. An Wanglu touched her son’s cheek and smiled softly. “You woke up after so long. I was really anxious!”

“I...I'm okay...” Master An's mouth opened and his eyes were wet. An Wanglu has the same face as his mother, but their relationship as mother and child did not change. Master An did not expect to see his mother alive and healthy again. With this thought in mind, Master An felt warm in his heart and he hugged his mother all of a sudden. :cry:

"My son has really returned." An Wanglu smiled.

"Yeah," Master An replied. This time, he believes that this wasn't a film nor a dream. He seemed to be in the original world of Little Yu. Maybe, their souls exchanged during the car accident.

Later on, from the people's mouth, Master An learned that he had been lost once when he was seven years old, but he was found back in time. Xiao Yu met the general Yi Chenyan and became his guard. Now, Master An became the son of Wang Ye. For Yi Chenyan (... he is referring to the ancient YC), since things have become like this, he will not entangle with him in this lifetime. After all, he struggled so hard in the modern times, that he lived so low and begged for love, but he still couldn't get what he wanted.

Today, my mother is still alive. She is still the wife of An Wang Ye. He is no longer an illegitimate child. Everything is slowly getting better. So this time, he will live happily for himself.(y)

In the small yard on the west side of the wangfu, under the warm sun, Mu Chen lazily leaned on a carved wooden chair. "Do you have nothing to do, Doctor Mu?" At this time, the voice of Master An sounded and he came over. Mu Chen slowly opened his eyes and replied: "No."

Master An licked his lips. He felt that the doctor is living too comfortably in their fu Regarding the origin of Dr. Mu, Master An also asked a little about it. He was told that Mu Chen was originally a river warrior. Because An Wanglu once saved his life when he was very young, without making any request, Mu went to cure the illnesses of everyone in the fu, especially An Wangye, who was plagued by an old illness which could not be cured.

Master An feels that Mu Chen is so idle. Putting this thought at the back of his mind, Master An must obey his mother first and started practicing martial arts. Master An doesn't have any internal strength, but here are some martial arts foundations that the former guard Xiao Yu used to teach him.

"Doctor Mu, I can't do this anymore." Master An frowned as he feels so fatigued after practicing a few martial arts.

“Just because you don't want to do things, doesn't mean that you can do other things as you wish.” Mu Chen’s eyes grew bleak.

Master An's brow wrinkled deeper. “Aren't you going to teach me to become a doctor?”

“You have misunderstood.” Mu Chen shook his head helplessly. “I’ve long had a recipe for Wang’s illness. As long as he takes it on time, the condition will not deteriorate. It will not worsen, but there is no improvement either. This is just a temporary solution. Now, the prince is old. The illness had rooted too deep. Even the court physicians are helpless. I can only temporarily delay it." Mu Chen shrugged and couldn't help but smile. "After all, I don't have the ability to return a dead man back to life. There's also an agreement between Wang Ye and me. After one year, I will leave."

After hearing this, Master An stood still. Since he'll be leaving soon, Master An no longer bothered himself with Mu Chen.

One day, while Mu Chen was again leaning back on the couch, a yellow bamboo ball flew over from the yard next door. Mu Chen's face was not touched by the ball but his body made a slight deviation, lifted his hand and easily caught the bamboo ball.

A servant came over and apologized to Mu Chen. He asked for the bamboo ball to be returned but...

"What if I don't return it." Mu Chen smiled.

“Dr. Mu, you have been holding the ball. Is it that you are interested in joining us?” The next second, Master An appeared with his chin raised. Reading and practicing martial arts all day long is boring. Master An's playful heart has always been very restless. Since he can't play basketball for now, then he will just play football.

Mu Chen raised his eyebrow and said: "Well, since An Shizi wants to play, we must accompany him."

Master An got stunned by Mu Chen's reply. According to this guy's lazy temper, he should have refused it.

As a result, in an empty courtyard in the fu, Master An and Mu Chen took a team each and began a football match.

After a wave of chaos, the two sides are almost evenly matched. When the sun has nearly set in the west, the game ended in a draw.

"Mu Chen, did you secretly use martial arts in the game?" Master An observed that during the game, whenever Mu Chen's face was about to get hit by the ball, he responds quickly without making a trace. His body's movement seems particularly fast.

Mu Chen laughed and replied that he's a lazy person who just wants to eat and drink and stay idle in the fu.

Master An curled his lip and said, "Mu Chen, you really are a strange man."

"An Shizi, it seems like you do not belong to this world."

Master An paused and he thought that Mu Chen is not so simple and that his eyes are so sharp that makes one feel inexplicable danger.

In fact, Master An is correct. The identity of Mu Chen is not that simple.

On this day, when Master An and Mu Chen went to the countryside to ride horses, they were ambushed with poisoned darts.

The leisurely and lazy expression on Mu Chen's face were completely gone, and were replaced by cold eyes.

It turned out that Mu Chen is a person from the Poison Valley faction. Mu Chen is good at poisoning people, but of course, he can also use a unique way to cure people. As a disciple of the Poison Saint, Mu's life has always been in danger because there are people who covet his position.They want to eliminate Mu Chen so they can inherit the Poison Valley and become the next Posion Saint. It's a pity though that these people knew nothing about Mu Chen's disinterest in these trivial matters.

Looking at the poison dart on his chest, Master An was speechless. Mu Chen heard Master An muttering some incomprehensible words, but Mu Chen could still guess roughly what he was saying. So at this moment, Mu Chen can no longer delay the time. He needs to quickly find a place to deal with the injury of Master An. Mu Chen squats down and then lightly tapped his little toe. Then he carried Master An while leaping back and forth in the forest. (...i think Mu Chen used qinggong here...:D)

"Wow, so cool!" Master An suddenly exclaimed excitedly. He has always envied the ancient people who can leap high, overlooking the distant scenery. For a moment, he felt like he was flying.

"I suddenly feel that being poisoned is also quite good." Said Master An.

Mu Chen was speechless. Maybe not only the body, but also this person's brain has problems? He thought to himself.

"Mu Chen, I'll wait for you to cure me, and then you should take me to fly around." Master An blinked and then laughed.

"What if I can't cure you?" Asked Mu Chen.

"I believe in you. If you can't cure me, then I'm sure I'll be dead!" Mu Chen was left speechless again.

Master An doesn't want his mother to worry, so he did not return to the fu. He sent a letter to An Wanglu and said that he would play in the suburbs for a few more days. Anyway, there is a doctor who can take care of him so there won't be any big problems.

In the chalet on the outskirts, Master An is lying on the bed. His cheeks were flushed with sweat, and he felt that he was about to melt.

Mu Chen, one by one, unbuttoned Master An's clothes. His big palm was about to reach Master An's pants when... “Stop!” Master An yelled. “Do you think it would matter if you remove my pants? Even if it's gone, it will still definitely be hot!”

“Um, it's useless, but...” because Mu Chen is dealing with Mater An's wounds, his upper body's robe was already open. At this moment, Mu Chen stared at Master An's fair-skinned chest and his eyes wandered back and forth. “... but I want to admire An Shizi's figure.”

“What...?!“ Master an opened his eyes wide and yelled, “You're a pervert!”

Mu Chen grinned. His expression changed, and several acupuncture points on Master An were fastened by Mu Chen's silver needles.

Master An endured the heat, but he began to feel an itchy sensation. Master An couldn't control himself from scratching. He scratched everywhere. Master An couldn't move and the itchiness was almost driving crazy, "You can't get me some antipruritic powder?!"

"Sorry, there are only powders that make people itchy and die." Mu Chen replied. Thus, Master An did not talk anymore.

After the heat and itchiness subsided, Master An felt cold spreading from his limbs to his chest, and his heart seemed to shiver. Wrapped in two or three layers of quilts, Master An curled up on the bed.

Mu Chen could not bear to see it and he sighed in his heart. He took off his robe and hugged Master An. This made Master An's body stiff. He felt the warmth from Mu Chen and his eyes widened. Master An looked at Mu Chen.

"What? Are you unhappy?" Asked Mu Chen.

Master An immediately retorted: "I ... I'm not unhappy."

"Then, are you happy?" Asked Mu Chen.

"Who will be happy after experiencing being hot and cold?!"

Mu Chen laughed and tightened his arms around Master An.

After the poisoning incident, they went to the annual Lantern Festival in Jiujiang County.

Master An and Mu Chen were looking around and also bought snacks.

“Is it delicious?” Mu Chen asked. He introduced a shortcake shop to Master An. The two went in and bought some.

"This is a seasoning that I made myself. It would be better to sprinkle it on. Would you like to try?" Mu Chen asked again, and he handed a big crispy fragrant cake.

Master An took a bite and and felt delighted! The original was fragrant and crisp, but with the seasoning on, it became even more delicious! But Master An didn't want to exaggerate in front of Mu Chen, so on the surface he was still trying to maintain his calmness: "It's alright."

"Is that so?" Mu Chen grabbed the snack away. "Then I'll eat it by myself."

"Hey, you can't be so stingy!" Master An was anxious. He grabbed back the snack and licked it. Mu Chen only bent his eyebrows.

Against the background of the lantern, Mu Chen suddenly felt that Master An's deep eyes under the furrows, the straight nose and the slightly provocative lips were all exquisite. They are a hundred times better than usual, and they looked silly for a moment.:X3:

Afterwards, Master An and Mu Chen came to the bridge. Many people here have squatted down. They rolled up the papers where they wrote their wishes and placed them on lotus lamps. Then these lanterns were gently put into the lake.

Master An also put down a lantern, then as his expression slightly changed, he asked Mu Chen: "Will you really be leaving?"

"After tonight, a full year has passed. I should go." Said Mu Chen.

"Can you stay?" Clenching his fists, Master An's heart hesitated for a long time, and finally said, "...stay over a period of time and then you can go, okay?"

Mu Chen did not answer. Master An smiled and then said, "Can you guess what I just wrote on the paper?" (...Master An is referring to the paper he put on the lotus lamp where he wrote a wish..)

Mu Chen shrugged: "I can not guess."

Master An stared at Mu Chen's eyes: "I hope... at this time next year, you can still come and look at the lanterns with me."

Mu Chen scratched his nose and said: "Stupid."

"I don't care!" Master An shook his head and said loudly. "I only know what I want and what I want to say. I have to make it clear to the other person or else, I'll regret it later!"

"Mu Chen, I want you to stay."

Mu Chen's expression kept changing, and his mind is in chaos. After a while, he sighed: "You are asking me so sincerely. Then I promise you."

Master An was a bit unhappy because it seems that Mu Chen only complied to his stubbornness. He turned his face to the side and said, "Actually, it's okay if you don't agree. You can just remain as a lazy doctor, you just do - “

Master An's words were not yet finished when suddenly, Mu Chen took the initiative to hold his hand. “I'm lazy, but if I promise something, I will never regret it.”

Master An took a moment to savor the feeling of their two hands clasped together, and he could not help but smile. :D:X3::love:
    ... i feel like there should be more!
    ... seems like there are possible hints like the Poison Valley and the illness of An Wangye - what caused it? Will it be cured? .. :D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    reader_O8, Haziel21, yfndsh and 11 others like this.
  13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo master an is in the past.....

so timeline is after YA died? And YC is wangye? So YC wont make any appearance?

14. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...master an did not occupy the body of ancient YA but a different one...
    ...in my understanding, modern YC is the reincarnation of the ancient YC... so, YC is not wangye b/c the story implies that when master an transmigrated, ancient YC and ancient YA are currently living in a different place within the empire, but far from where master an is...
    ...so the timeline seems to go back when ancient YA has not died yet...