Spoiler [Mo Dao Zu Shi] Fancomic translations for The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Popipopipoi, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can find MV of King's avatar to see their smooth and epic animation OqO and you'll feel safe with FoD's animation >3^
    Bc Tencent is f*cking rich.

Aeli, Rilise and Popipopipoi like this.
  2. Fluted_Trash

Fluted_Trash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So glad GDC's animation is from the same company as King's Avatar. I've watched King's Avatar before and woah I love the main character. So smug ahaha. The animation is actually very nice and it's actually considered one of the better Chinese anime as you may or may not know, there aren't too many good Chinese animes out there. High expectations for the animation already just from seeing KA. :aww:

Ahhhh! Popi you're the best! Thank you for the translation and thank you to the artist also. ANOTHER COOKIE!! :cookie:

Aeli and Popipopipoi like this.
  3. Popipopipoi

Popipopipoi ຈwຈCreepy fujoshi [Shem's kouhai♡]{Kurono's Pet☆}

Reading List:
    Link
    yeeeeee I remember the uproar awhile back when the anime first aired and there was high praise in the anime community as it just broke all the stereotypes of chinese anime as they are pretty darn bad not gonna lie.
    I watched the PV and THANK F**KING GOD that our GoD is in safe hands!! TT^TT

I swear that if it were to be like the animation/sound quality of ling qi/soul contract I would've nekkkked myself (season 2 improved significantly which is good)

thank you for the cookie ;3 owo ))/ *adds to cookie jar*

Lunnear, Aeli, readerz and 3 others like this.
  4. Fluted_Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    I even watched the first few episodes for Soul Contract. What was it like? I don't know why I stopped haha XD but I've seen avid on the second season and woah it looks better, I agree. Are there any other Bl Chinese anime (besides soul contract bc I know it already) that you know of?

5. Popipopipoi

Reading List:
    Link
    I would recommend the Japanese dub rather than the chinese dub for season 1 cause it just feels more natural and better cause you kinda get the feeling that the voice actor is sort of inexperienced cause it doesnt 'flow well'. I'm not gonna lie but the animation for season 1 was pretty depressing so I was happy that it got wayy better and gayer in season 2.
    I would recommend reading the manwha until for season 1 and just moving straight on to the season 2 anime )still airing) -> it is also getting a drama adaptation but it doesnt seem promising

so far, not that I've heard of any BL upcoming chinese animes
    I came across this one but I don't know the title but the animation doesn't seem that promising
    but there is also this one but I'm not sure whether it's gay or not but it started off pretty well:
    brief summary:
    Girl wishes for a dude to fall in love in her
    *suddenly she summons her guardian*
    "Are you the one that summoned me? I will grant your wish"
    Girl: " *smiles* my wish is for the ML's heart"
    *puts hand on ML's chest*"I will take it" :blobamused::blobamused:

Lunnear, Hals, Fluted_Trash and 3 others like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    the second video is one of the 4 danmeis that are getting an anime this year

7. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you believe I haven't read King's Avatar?????? THIS MADE ME READ IT AND I CRIED SO MUCH YX & WWX LIKE UNHOLY PAIR OF TWINS :ROFLMAO::blobowoevil_horns::blobrofl: thank so much

Hals, Aeli, Rilise and 3 others like this.
  8. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Their shamelessness' are unrivaled:blobrofl::blobrofl:

Aeli likes this.
  9. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing collections! *_* <gonna happily browse for a long time XD>

So it's a great and glorious spree! <3

About Chinese anime Shuangsheng Lingtan was nice too in my opinion (but not BL) ; D

Hehe, I just finished rereading FoD spoiler thread and was able to come here ; D Thanks for all your hard work with these strips!

<now moving into Scum Villain thread>:blobowoevil:

mereumsama and Popipopipoi like this.
  10. Popipopipoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg yesss twin star detectives. I was v sad that it wasn't yaoi (despite incest but incest is WINCEST FTW :blobsmirk:) did you know that they are also getting a drama?

I see a lot of myself in you when I first started reading in NU forums literally finished the GDC spoilers in a few days.:blobxd:

My pleasure to bring joy hohoho:blobangel:

Aeli and mereumsama like this.
  11. Fluted_Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh ok. I've already started reading the manhua when I accidentally found it. XD Omg the film I didn't even see th ML? Did he show up or am I blind?

I've seen the second video before. Hm idk what to think about that one tbh XD.

Oh my god ive seen the third video too and I really wanted to watch it despite it being gay or not :0 have you watched it? Is it good?

Thanks so much for your reply :aww:

mereumsama and Popipopipoi like this.
  12. Popipopipoi

Reading List:
    Link
    for the drama, the person at 3 second mark should be the ML (Tammoku Kei). HE SO HAWT ` q` bit disappointed on how the MC (You Keika) looked tho...

yea for the second one, the plot is really hard to interpret so even I was confused, that's why I wasn't really hyped for it
    sadly the third one seems straight but don;t trust me : p

hehehehhee :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobhighfive:

Fluted_Trash likes this.
  13. Fluted_Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh oh i see him now. Why does the mc look older than him ;-; the film adaption always ruin my image for the original work. Makes me cry thinking about how our GDC is gonna turn out :blobsob:
    (Except for Death Note that was the shit)
    I'm going try watching the 2nd one anyway.
    I think the third one is straight XD still not gonna stop me from watching it. I heard there's a second season for King's Avatar? :0!! :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

Aeli and Popipopipoi like this.
  14. Popipopipoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayeeee I totally agree with you `c ` ))//

tell me if the second one is any good if you watch it ^^

de HYPE IS REAL

Fluted_Trash likes this.
  15. Krudy7kk

Krudy7kk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody have a link to the original of this ?

16. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, it would be nice too! Nevertheless I still like their relationship - siblings without romance are nice too as long as there are strong feeling involved (like WWX and JC) :X3: Drama... I just somehow can't bring myself to watch dramas based on stuff that I like @_@ Or dramas in general to be precise :unsure:

I'm honored! :aww:

True told - it's a first time since years that I'm so fascinated by something to the point of being somehow active about it. I'm feeling strange energetic XD XD XD And desperate enough to write in English which is, as you probably can see, not my native language :blobdead:

I'm not sure about full season but there should be an OVA?
    https://myanimelist.net/anime/37078/Quanzhi_Gaoshou_OVA

Sorry, I'm limited to English sources so I have no news from first hand : < But I'm really hoping that there will be a second season (and third, fourth ect ; P ). It's a long novel after all.

Aren't we a little offtopic? XD Or maybe not considering the crossover comic XD

Fluted_Trash and Popipopipoi like this.
  17. Popipopipoi

Reading List:
    Link
    ppfffftt BAHAHAHAHHA being off topic is my specialty ;)

also for those that do not know, an offical ad teaser for 19 days and their story was released recently, if you want, I don't mind giving a translation off it - w -

18. Fluted_Trash

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I've seen that video and the manhua (seen not read). So there'd an anime coming out for it :0?! Wow all these new bl anime. :blobnosebleed::blobhighfive:

Wow that flawless animation :aww: can't wait. Cough was gonna ask if he ends up with anyone but I guess that's off topic. Thanks :blobxd:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    readerz, Aeli and Popipopipoi like this.
  19. Popipopipoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly I think it's just advertisement to promote the man hua app. I really recommened rea ding 19 days, it's a Hella good read!
    I got the raws from a fellow user in NU bit i know it is also in the cloud recess Excell page (it's password protected ) but it should lead you the original link
    The original author of it is https://www.weibo.com/sakurajianzi?profile_ftype=1&is_all=1#_loginLayer_1519285967473

Aeli and Fluted_Trash like this.
  20. Aeli

Aeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was joking about offtopic :cry::cry::cry:!!! Meow!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:
    As for your unasked question:
    YX? I was only reading spoilers at fandom wiki and some comments so I may be wrong (a little wrong, or really wrong, or way too wrong) but it should be hinted somewhere near the end that he could be with Su Mucheng? At least their devotion to each other is really touching so if it's really hinted, even a very very little hint, I'm going to believe in this kind of future! But I think that would be after both of them retire from the Pro League.
    I can't wait too!

I think that this video shows two series - one BL and one GL? 19 days and Tamen De Gushi? Both are great btw XD But I have a feeling that art from these series aren't good for animating. Somehow like Saiyuki - I love the manga (colored pics are soooooo great :blobnosebleed:) but it doesn't look so good as an anime in my opinion : <<

I'm out of "likes" - AGAIN ><

Fluted_Trash and Popipopipoi like this.