Resolved Link on reading list to first unread release

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Atros, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Atros

Atros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title says it all, really. I often fall behind by multiple releases, especially on stories where they rapidfire release all of a sudden. Whenever this happens, at present, I just go to the "My status" chapter and click forward, but when a story does its releases in bulk this gets kind of annoying. Say, the last release I read was 98-107, and the latest release is 121-126. The release after the one I last read was obviously 108-something, and there'll be an NU listing for it, but to get there I have to go to the 98-107 release, navigate from there to 107, then navigate to 108. Definitely a first world problems thing, but if it wouldn't be a bother I feel like a "take me directly to the first unread release" button would get a lot of mileage from people like me who fall behind more than one release at a time.

2. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I do agree that this is not as intuitive as it could be, however. Blame @Tony.

Atros and AliceShiki like this.
  3. Atros

Atros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Oh. Well, that's a fantastic turnaround to getting a feature I wanted. Thanks! Yeah, uh, @Tony is totally to blame for me never once realizing that the little book icon thingamajig actually did something.

AliceShiki likes this.