Game Sign Up Age Of Heroes - Registration Thread

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Naraku, Mar 13, 2018.

1. TiggerBane

TiggerBane Always asleep yep yep yep| Canidae lover

Reading List:
    Link
    But half of a half is a quarter? So a half blood mimic is something other than a mimic bred with a pure mimic. Whilst a quarter blood is a half blood bred with something that doesn't have that blood. Hence a half human half dog that breeds with a pure mimic becomes a quarter human, quarter dog half mimic? >.<

Quaesitor likes this.
  2. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it still is a half-blood having a child with another race, thus not allowed. Nice try, though.

3. Raineternal

Raineternal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Zayne Striker
    Route: Mystery
    Race: Human
    Magical Abilities : Eidetic Memory, Reinforcement, Mystic Eyes of Concept Reconstruction (Is able to analyze and deconstruct the underlying concepts behind formations, incantations and abilities in order to use for himself with enough time)
    Background : Amnesiac
    Appearance : Hidden under a jet-black robe
    Equipment : Appearance concealing robe, Good quality sword
    Inventory : Various materials required to construct magic formations

Quaesitor likes this.
  4. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    technically not a plane. it was a glider that could flap. Also, although the plane could theoretically gain lift while in the air, it was impossible to get off the ground with a sufficient velocity

MaliMi likes this.
  5. Wobbly

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    A half-human half-dog can only breed normal human, it is in the first post.
    It's a Lineage that can hold a special power, it's in the blood, it can grant abilities or enhanced strength.
    Well, that @Exitiumm who got this idea, I just remember what he said.
    Originally it was Lineage but then it became Bloodline.

7. Wobbly

Reading List:
    Link
    so i can just make one up? or are their examples i can reference?

8. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    You can make one up and examples are from Fate so..
    http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Magus
    In the Bloodline categories, there is all kind of examples, it's quite large~

9. Yua Yang

Yua Yang New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is abe no seimei available for player?

Quaesitor likes this.
  10. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Nanna Vollan Albrecht
    Bloodline:
    Albrecht
    The Albrecht house is a relatively young line of Magi, only spamming five generations. The focus of research of the Albrecht Clan are the Flowing and Transferring of Power, most specifically Talisman Magecraft, and golemancy, those two being researched respectively by the Vollan branch of the family and the main family, the Bergfalk.​
    Route: Master
    Race: Human
    Magical Abilities:
    Magic Circuits
    Quantity: C (30 Inborn Circuits)
    Quality: C+​
    Talisman Magecraft
    It's a type of magecraft based on the transference of magical energy to specially crafted items, called talismans, to use them as limited use Mystic Codes. Different from Jewel Magecraft, a similar and yet more powerful type of magecraft, the degree of power of those talismans are usually quite limited, requiring very specific materials for the crafting of talismans for high ranked spells.
    Notable Talisman Spells:
    Geis - A curse over a target that imposes a mystical restriction over one's action with the consent of both parties.​
    Golemancy
    It's the practice of creating golems, a practice that attempts to "reproduce the secret mystery of how God created the human Adam".​
    Background: Nanna is a member of the Albrecht Clan, being the youngest daughter of the Vollan branch family. Her upbringing was quite secluded and she was not allowed to exit her house, staying isolated from the world as she learn what she knows about magecraft from both her family and the main family of the Albrecht, the Bergfalk. Though, both families only shared the basic bits of their knowledge with each other, many plans to unify their bloodlines had been laying in wait for years, culminating with Nanna's birth, someone who could inherit both family's Magic Crests.
    Allegiance: None
    Appearance :
    Sem título.jpg
    Equipment:
    Inventory:
    Talisman Making Kit - A box with four ink bottles, a brush and handmade talisman papers.
    *summons @Naraku or @Quaesitor*

Fares, Naraku and Quaesitor like this.
  11. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    The character looks good so far, but I'd like to know how much time is enough time for the Mystic Eyes. Like with MaliMi, you can either explain here or in a PM.
    Also, I trust you on the background part to not mess that up.
    Abe no Seimei is considered a major historical figure, and thus, sadly not available for players.
    After noting down the answers with a serious expression, the soldier looks over it again. Finding everything to be in order, he smiles gently. "Many thanks for answering so willingly, Miss Albrecht. Everything seems fine, so you're free to go."

Noticing that she has yet to contract a servant, he continues: "If you would like, you may apply for a servant. We should be able to find a willing one once the procedures are done. Or you could try your luck and go out to find one yourself."

OOC: Character accepted. ^^

12. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    A shame I have class otherwise I would have loved to accept the character... *shrugs*
    Oh well, welcome !

13. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    "Thanks for the welcome..." *politely bows*

((I saw that Miss Striker...))

Quaesitor likes this.
  14. Raineternal

Raineternal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have to think up more for this character's background as well as the various restrictions on the time usage for the Mystic Eyes. For now though I am thinking that it would be relatively quick if he is able to say stand on the sidelines of a fight and is able to focus his concentration on analyzing the abilities of the combatants involved. The time involved should depend on how much more powerful they are than him. If he was in combat for instance though it would take him a longer time. Also, if he's learned concepts similar to those used in the abilities before it should be easier for him to deconstruct the ability. I'll make a post about my character's background later when I think of one.

P.S Do I have to pick a class if I am going on the Mystery route where you eat mysteries to grow stronger? Also are bloodlines able to be obtained afterwards as well as magic circuits?

15. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds good and reasonable to me.

If you are going the mystery route, your character basically tries to become a heroic spirit, so it would take some time before the class is set, I'd say. But yes, you will have to pick a class in time.

Obtaining bloodlines and magic circuits later on is almost impossible.

16. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    A question, if anyone would. When they say "original character", does that mean I can borrow a historical figure that existed, but not part of the fate universe, and use that as part of the character creation? @Quaesitor?

Quaesitor likes this.
  17. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as it is no major historical figure, it is allowed.

18. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...So, we are allowed unique cases, right? Such as Lord El Melloi II merging with Zhuge Liang, or Mash merging with Galahad...?

19. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    That is a good question, and we haven't made rules for it yet. Would you mind telling me more about your idea?

Haxagen likes this.
  20. Haxagen

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, technically, the character would be on a Mystery Route, but due to having part of their character being shared with a Heroic Spirit, they will have access to certain abilities that follows a gradual growth curve, which at the same time makes it non god modding. For example, in Mash Kyrielight's case, she started off with only the knowledge of how to fight as a Shielder class, without knowing the identity of the spirit that bonded with her, or the Noble Phantasm. In El Melloi's case, he got merged with Zhuge Liang on accident, which gave him access to the tactician's abilities while keeping his own, but in exchange, he also experienced some inconveniences.