LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Cosbe

Cosbe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the novel need atleast 7 chapters in premium to get a free one

2. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters will become free at 1/day after there are 7 Premium chapters.

There will not be a release today as CC spent the day flying and couldn't write a chapter. He apologizes to all.

3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    At this pace we will have a free chapter the day after tomorrow then, since we got none today. Hope CC had a nice flight. Is he going to an event or something or just a simple travel?

4. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CC sure fly a lot...

5. CKtalon_TMW

CKtalon_TMW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's returning from a simple trip to Thailand with his wife.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  6. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, thanks.

7. Hikicarl

Hikicarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought he was testing his flying sword...

8. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder..there wasn't any ch released today. .

And who thinks that the prv owner of purple crystal (lin ming' s lost wife), is still in true martial world(yi yun's world) and how powerful do u think she is now?..

9. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder when you will regain your power..

10. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she was sealed somewhere by the Ancient Gods. In a battle of the ancient war she lost the Purple Crystal and was captured by the enemy and imprisioned somewhere. At least that’s my theory.

We need to be considerate about power levels here if we assume she took part in the war (which was implied by the Bronze Giant imprisioned in the Azure Wood Great World). She was a peak True God or managed to get to Beyond True God in MW? I don’t remember. And that is important because if Divine Lords are equivalents of Empyreans, Godly Monarchs are equivalent of True Gods and Divine Emperors (if they do exist and CC didn’t forget them) should be equivalent of Beyond True God. The problem is the numbers, there would be 12 Divine Emperors, against 3 Beyond True God experts in MW. I can’t see 12 guys on the same league as Asura Road Master and Lin Ming...

Well, anyway, Ancient Godking had to be taken down by multiple experts, so even if we are talking about just Godly Monarchs he should be stronger than they are, so he should be Beyond True God level. If 4th wife was just peak True God, then she losing is reasonable, maybe she weakened him and gave the others the chance to take him down in a later battle, but she was sealed and lost the Crystal in the battle. Divine Dream being in the ancient ruins of the demonic servants gave us a tip the people from MW have a lead on 4th wife and the Ancestor Gods are related to it, that’s how I see why Divine Dream was investigating such a trivial place considering her level.

Chances are we will know the truth on the last arcs of the novel, especially if the Ancient Godking is revived. How cool would it be to have Yi Yun and Lin Ming pairing up to take him down? Above I already deduced he should be at least Beyond True God, if the ones that took him down were actually Divine Emperors, then he would be even above that in level. It is not so absurd if we consider that he was naturally born as the ruler of the 12 Empyrean Heavens, he should be strong as heck to rule over a universe since birth. He has an immortal body and had to be sealed because not even all of the most powerful experts together ganking up on him could kill the guy, maybe he truly can give MCs a run for their money.

11. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, Heh, that's shat she said.

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think divine emperors are just godly monarchs who live in the empyrean heavens or just peak divine lords. Lin Ming’s wife could have just returned home since we know she made a door to the 33 skies.

13. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think she made it, I think she actually blocked it with the Azure Wood Great World.

14. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no need to block ..since lin meng is there no one can defeat him..even those 9 ancient beings.. since he mastered life and death...from what I see they can at most be at the lvl of abysal demon king.

15. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the world was there and the Door was blocked, and who put the world there was 4th wife, so... And I think the main villain will be above Abyssal Demon King in power. No point in having a weaker villain in the second part of a shared universe. It’s kinda like saying Thanos is at best at the same level as Ultron in the MCU, it wouldn’t make sense. I think the guy is at least on equal footing to Lin Ming, or else we would have a really underwhelming final boss.

16. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    And all talk about how fast new pace or double releases with more filler ended within 2 days.

17. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two steps forward, two steps back....

18. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 raw up lol
    edit: the chapter was long and pretty good ,go like this CC ;)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  19. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever i write here "no raw today" and complain about cc, a raw come immediately after.

20. Hungrymcpie

Hungrymcpie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you better complain daily. :p