Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. But isn't she trying to get funds so that they can start shooting the movie? Hm..I'm in the middle of doing summaries for 846-848 so I'll see if it gets brought up.

No prob! Thanks for doing the ToC. Just a warning though... since I'm just using google translate I may miss/misunderstand some things.

Yeah I did notice that the author changed the update schedule to about 8-10 hrs later. Wonder why?

kieshi likes this.
  2. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    846:
    Some media headlines about GX and Lc fighting over a beauty. "GX and LC are chasing a goddess!" "At the fashion dinner who will hold the beauty?" "CYS talks about the status quo of the entertainment industry"

At the fashion dinner that night, the gossip was all over the place. This was CYS's style of doing things. All the top executives and entertainers were there. They praised CYS while putting down YB. CYS replied that how can YB compare with him, without Global's backing let's see how he'll do. The others said that CYS is right. LC and GX are too confused and were deceived by YB. They actually lowered themselves to endorsing women's products. One day LC and GX will see who is the real agent and return.

In the Glorious Media ceremony held by CYS, "Wei Si/Beauty" made a weibo announcing the pre-sale volume. Vivi also quietly released the cover and pre-sale links on their weibo. [#LC GX VIVI special article #VIVI new magical cover blockbuster hits! Justice and evil, bright and dark, he and him! Takes you on a brand new journey! Pre-sale links: ... @ LC @ gx @C WL @ photographer XYY @ Felix @ YB @ the era of the gods official.

XYY said to the Editor-in-Chief that the weibo was posted and CYL nodded "good." XYY looked at the photo that was more amazing after processing and said that everyone should like it. CYL also thought so but because he had failed so many times, he dared not hope...

After it was posted for several minutes, only one or two liked it.

At night, four people were writing a script in their office. The cell phone made a sound, notification of the weibo. YB told GX and LC to forward it. YB and YMF did too. YMF glanced at the cover and had to admit that in the cover they looked very handsome and sensible. Their fans would like it. However, the rewards for this shoot was not enough. They still needed to quickly raise more money. Otherwise, the crew could not start...

YB looked at it and said well it's late so she'll go back and rest early.

EDIT: oops! Sorry did not mean to tag users! Just copying the tags from the weibo post.

3. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    847:
    In an office building, tea room. Two girls were fangirling over the cover. Since the relationship between GX and LC was terrible, the fans of the two were also incompatible. However, with this cover they were fangirling and showing it to others. They commented that GX's pajamas were cute and adorable. LC wears glasses too well! They want to buy the magazine! These two are so well-matched, how come they didn't see it before? They're being fed dog food!

Scenes like this happened repeatedly in companies, schools, crews, streets and alleys. It was just a short morning but the cover story of the new issue of VIVI shook the whole weibo. The # broke through 100 million readings and sales are were rising madly. Beauty sold 20k copies in a week but VIVI has already 50k orders in one morning and still the number is rising...

4. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Fujoshi kita!!!!!

THE CHAPTER I WAS ANTICIPATINGGGG

AsukaU likes this.
  5. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    848:
    VIVI exceeded 100k in sales and the number of retweets exceeded 400k. There were countless comments. Some of the ones quoted are BL related. One says: "Who said that their friendship must be superficial and polite? GX and LC have known each other for a while and they retreated together with the wind and rain. Is this true brotherhood? It's much better than the plastics in entertainment!

Corporate office building.

GX, having just woken up, saw all the forwarding and comments: "I wake up and this is what happened. YB did you buy as an army [of netizens]?"

LC was also confused. YB, on a call, whispered: "I don't have the money to buy a water army [means people paid to comment and make things trend I think]. These are your tap water [these are your fans?]" YMF astounded: "How can it be the water army, the pre-sales cannot be faked. Orders have exceeded 50k and still growing." GX: "[something about Xiao Ye is the subject and your family are subjects too!] This guy's focus was... it's always so clear...

At Vivi everyone was busy. Hurry and shut down the order page because there's not enough inventory! Can only print 10k? Find other printing plants and ask them for help! Did you fix the third photo set? There were four. Faster! The phone was so busy. Professionals that hadn't contacted photographer XY for a long time called and congratulated. CYL looked at the busy employees. He didn't think that this last resort would bring so much change and push VIVI back to the top...

Compared with the excitement at Vivi, the state of Beauty can be imagined. "Bang-", Liang Chong hit the table: "This is not possible! This is counterfeiting! This figure is absolutely false!"

Assistant trembled: "But I heard Vivi has already contacted several printing houses. It shouldn't be false.."
    And the overwhelming popularity online can't be faked...
    Liang Chong: "Damn it!" Called CYS but there was no answer.
    CYS just woke up from Yang Lu's bed and the phone was blown up.

---

Not surprised about CYS and Yang Luxi/Lucy.

6. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoiler/translated chapter :blobxd: *immediately add it to table of content:blobphone:*

Lunastella likes this.
  7. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone remind me who is Yang Luxi? good or bad girl for our YWW?

Lunastella likes this.
  8. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    There's dialogue that I didn't include that you might want to check out. I just summarized it to BL fangirling since it's not my thing ^_^ Some of it was not easy MTL though.
    It's the woman that CYS was trying to make more popular using GX and LC, the one that they deliberately created false rumors for, and the one that was on that show where they wanted to make it seem like GX and LC were fighting over her.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    morticia_addams likes this.
  9. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My mistake, I switched CYS and boss of VIVI, I though way do hell he is sleeping with his model xD

Lunastella likes this.
  10. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    I appreciate your effort to MTL
    I admire thee for braving MTL
    Let me kowtow to you
    *kneels to the ground*
    :aww:

Aniki212 likes this.
  11. OHtheNovelty

OHtheNovelty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh snap, that was some drama we missed in those chapters!

Thanks for the summaries! :cookie::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    @Lunastella

Lunastella likes this.
  12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 858: Chenqie cannot do it
    YMF welcomes HXY and tells him that if he ever needs anything, just tell him and he'll arrange it for him! HXY thanks him while GX who was jumping on the side was like, "Hey..." Walking to YWW's side, HXY tells him that if he's still worried about CYS, FY is holding onto his handle, so he wouldn't dare to say anything outside. Moreover, him leaving has already had an influence on Huanqiu's reputation, and with CHG's personality, he won't allow CYS to make matters become big, so trust him, okay? He already made his decision with serious considerations. YWW then tells him that he naturally believes him... Before, she was worried about HXY being impulsiveness, but HXY was safe, he'd never do anything if he wasn't prepared for it. When he made his decision, he already solved all of her worries. She has to say, this kind of worry-free artist is truly the dream for all brokers... GX: "Hey, hey..." GX who was jumping on the side, was unfortunately unable to say what he wanted to say, and was dragged off by LC to the corner.

LC frowned and asked him what is he doing? GX put his hands on his hips and asks if he's stupid, he actually still agreed! Glancing at him, LC asks him why disagree? With endless enthusiasm, GX immediately opens, did he forgot what Ye ge had said before? Ye ge had previously said that if he could have the a third of the worry-free HXY (?), he'd be able to smile while dwelling in the land of the dead, does he know what that means? It shows that he already wanted to receive HXY! Now that HXY has really come over, with him being able to act, sing, dance, and play the piano, as well as him being multi-talented, nationally off the charts, and being the most publicly praised person, with him here, will they (GX and LC) still have a place in their home? GX deliberately aggravated "the two of us" to bring LC to his side. LC: "..." GX sighs, doesn't he see? He's been feeble-minded the entire day, once he turns his head, he'd be sold off without even knowing it! As GX was about to continue, YWW could no longer endure and grabbed GX's collar, she then asks him, what's this nonsense?

Looking wronged and unwilling to refute, he tells her that he's just telling the truth, how is this nonsense? YWW: "When did you have status?" GX first froze, then rolled straight onto the sofa beside him, "Ao, Ye ge... I cannot live!" With the corner of her mouth twitching, she tells him that if he's able to fantasize about these messes, why can't he think about how to achieve things with HXY with a peace of mind?(?) GX: "Chenqie can't do it..." YWW: "..." HXY chuckles and says how GX is actually quite good, he has always been envious of him. In this circle, everything an artist does always under the spotlight, a few people can actually live like this... YWW adds, yes, especially when the artist develops into certain heights. What brokers do is actually not much, more often, it's to help him gain a bit of freedom. So although she's usually spits on GX, as long as it's not a matter of principle, she doesn't force GX to do anything. When hearing YWW's words, HXY smiled towards her with an undetectable trace of dim light flashing in his eyes. With a voice that only he could hear, he murmurs how it's only a pity that there's some freedoms he might be incapable of getting in this life...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  13. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to our lovely translators @vsukio, @lacerem, and @Lunastella :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

GX, has somehow became a concubine... I guess that makes YWW the emperor with a harem. Of course SYH is the empress, and Da Bai is a secret love.... well not so secret one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO I can imagine it already, SYH is the empress, Da bai is the favored imperial concubine, while everyone else is just not-so-favored imperial concubines. :blobsweat_2:

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 859: To take upon oneself's attractiveness value
    GX pointed at HXY and tells him that don't think that him saying this will make him agree to him joining... Because LC came before him, he's favored, this is why later on, he relies on this! The veins on YWW's forehead was bulging, this little brat, it takes a beating to be honest! As YWW was about to pull up her sleeve to beat GX, HXY stopped her, then leisurely opens, "GX, in fact, you have nothing to be worried about, among the few of us, your personality is the most prominent. No matter what, no one can ignore your existence, moreover, as for your attractiveness value, your position in the team is irreplaceable." A-attractiveness value!!! GX got up then immediately grabbed HXY's hand, "Han Xianyu, you're welcome to join! It's my pleasure to cooperate with a senior with such taste and connotation!" HXY: "Keke..." YWW: "..." LC: "..." YMF: "..." These fools... Since the four of them had no opinions, HXY and FY joining had finally been settled along with HXY becoming a shareholder.

In the evening, YWW booked a private room at a hotel to welcome HXY and FY. After she toasts them, she took a glass. When HXY saw this, he hastily tried to stop her and asked, "Aren't you not allowed to drink?" YWW: "A little doesn't matter." HXY knew that she held value to him, so not knowing what to think, he couldn't help but to laugh, "Forget it, you drink juice, we don't have to be like this..." The tone of HXY's voice sounded more frightened rather than thoughtful... YWW muttered, "Am I really so terrible when I'm drunk?" HXY touched his noise: "It's not bad..." As he was saying this, his mind suddenly recalled the scene at that time... He thinks of when YWW sat in the co-pilot seat, staring thoroughly at him, then slowly smiling while saying "He, how could I throw up when facing such a good-looking face?"... YMF naturally didn't want his sister to drink, so he hastily tells her to drink juice! HXY immediately returned to his senses, changed YWW glass to juice, then toasted, "Cheers!" Everyone follows along and cheered. HXY's EQ is very high, so he took care of everyone's feelings while soon having GX and LC as one of his play pieces.

After the party ended, several of the people went home, while YMF and YWW went the same direction. In the car, YWW tells YMF how with putting money onto HXY, plus the endorsements from this time, the start-up funds for this movie is near! YMF nodded then adds that he hopes everything will go well... Finished, he hesitantly looked towards YWW and asks her if she heard about what happened with the Ye family. YWW:" What?" Because she had been busy with the things at the company for a while, she hadn't been paying attention to the news from over there. YMF considered his wording for a long while then tells her that YYY and GYZ are getting engaged... Grandma called him a few days ago so he only just found out... As he was speaking, he carefully observed YWW's reaction, fearing that she'd be stimulated. As YWW looked indifferent without the slightest change in expression, she replied, "Is it?"

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 860: still isn't making a public display of affection
    The two people had already been eager to get engaged, but because of her previous surprise during the birthday party of taking the initiative to terminate the engagement, it made GYZ unprepared and faced difficulties, so it had to be postponed. Fearing that YWW felt discomfort, YMF hurriedly tried to comfort her, "Wan Wan, don't be sad, that kind of man isn't worth it... If you don't feel happy, I'll help you beat him up!" Feeling helpless but at the same time moved, YWW replied, "Brother, I'm not a child..." Finished, she blinked, then looked at YMF, "Big brother, have you ever heard the saying, never forget about the predecessor, because the new lover..." When YMF heard the beginning, he already knew the meaning behind it, so he interrupted her with a straight black face, "Just because the new lover isn't good enough... Yeah, well, you don't have to show off your affections anymore, okay I got it, I know your new lover is much better. YWW laughed then asks, what is he thinking? How is she showing off public affection? She just wanted to say that she never forgot her predecessor only because she was retarded. Now, her IQ is online! Of course, her baby's flowery good looks being capable of causing the downfall of a city is also one of the important reasons... YMF: "..." Has circled a great circle, isn't this still a public display of affection!!!

Late at night, Jin garden. SYH was in the living room dealing with business. It was not known when he started using the living room for work. XY was respectfully watching on the sidelines. During this time, master's body had been slightly getting better, things at the company had been getting a lot better, Miss Wan Wan has also been very busy, and although she still asks him details about master's life, the number of the two people meeting inevitably reduced a lot. Looking at the side of his master's chilly face, after hesitated for a long while, he finally couldn't help but speak out and tell SYH that he should go and see YWW... It'd be a pleasant surprise for them both to be together once in a while... His master doesn't really talk about love, so seeing this on the side makes him helplessly worried. SYH: "Surprise..." XY repeatedly nodded. In fear that his master still didn't understand how to do it, he hastily explained, think about it, when YWW suddenly went to the company to find him, wasn't he happy? SYH: "..." Well, even if his master is still an iceberg, XY knew he must of been happy, so he continued, if he takes the initiative to see YWW at her company, and brought her a dessert and a little present, doesn't he think she'd be surprise? A faint light flashed in SYH's eyes, in his mind reappeared the man from not too long ago who called him "dull"...

Soon after, YWW choose a good auspicious day to announce the news of HXY joining. The result was similar to what they expected, CYS remained extremely silent and didn't dare to show up. Huanqiu official issued a statement which unexpectedly congratulated the establishment of YB's new company then praised HXY by saying how they wish his future will be bright as well as beautiful and so on. They also changed their previous shut out attitude in the end... CHG is very clear that if he continues to tear them off, they won't gain any benefits, so it's better to make a generous gesture of blessing. On her way back to the company, when YWW saw Huanqiu's official statement on weibo, she smiled a smile that wasn't a smile with the corner of her lips raising. On the surface, he's pretending to look generous, but privately, it's estimated that he secretly has a mortal hate of her, and wished for her to immediately close down from bankruptcy.

------
    YWW's about to get a heart attack in the next chapter, but not because of SYH :blobjoy:

Going to take a break to eat before I continue to the next chapter.

17. Lunastella

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no no! 691 is a really good chapter but I'll leave it to vsukio to do a detailed version since there were some phrases I didn't get. Someday I should really try to learn Chinese... I'm still trying to get back into Japanese after taking two years of it in high school so I don't want to confuse myself too much with the kanji.

Lol YWW can have them. Can I have LC though?

691:
    The rest of the company are out on other activities. SYH called and said he's at her company. She suddenly got dazed by his beauty and kissed him. The rest of the company witness it XD

Blood A, Laylieth, Aniki212 and 7 others like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 861: It's really... a huge pleasant surprise!?
    If HXY went to work solo, it would've been alright, but incredibly enough, HYX actually joined her company. For him to join her small workshop, rather than staying at Huanqiu, it's unclear how beaten CHG's face must of been at this time... Now, YWW and the others have officially entered a working state. Today, YMF took part in the fashion association activities, FY accompanied HXY to imperial park's TV station for an interview, LC and GX were accompanied by the assistants to do a fan meeting, while YWW had to just decide on a good movie shooting venue, sign a good lease with someone, and was now going straight to the company... At noon, it's possible to rest for two hours then continue working again, so when considering this, YWW thought about whether or not to take advantage of these two hours to go to the Si corp to find SYH. With both of them being so busy during these days, they've been meeting less and less, it seems that its been a full three days since they've seen each other!

As YWW was thinking on the side, when she pulled out her cell phone, her phone suddenly started to ring, the call happened to come from SYH. Hastily picking it up, YWW greets him and says how what a coincidence, she was just thinking about him! Is he at the company? Is he okay with her coming to meet him for lunch together? "I'm in your office." At the end of the phone came SYH's usual cold voice. When YWW heard his words, she immediately became surprised, "What? My office? You came to my company?" SYH: "Brought you lunch, you can come straight back." YWW was simply flattered! SYH unexpectedly came to give her a love lunch! This EQ is like a flight in progress... YWW nodded excitedly and tells him she'll fly right back! Wait for her! She's already at the entrance, she'll be right there! "You..." SYH seemed to want to say something but YWW already hung up the phone. YWW drifted then dumped her car in the parking space, then quickly pressed a button for the elevator. The elevator was very convenient, it went straight to their office area. Going up the stairs, YWW walked straight towards her office. As soon as she pushed open the door, sure enough, she saw SYH sitting on the sofa in her office.

The man took off his suit coat and wore a light gray knit sweater, inside was a white shirt. In his hand was an obscure foreign language book that she had placed on the shelf, looking intently as he read, with the sunlight behind the room scattering through the window curtains, this scene looked like a beautiful picturesque... One day apart seems like three years, let alone three autumns~ YWW was suddenly fascinated by this beauty, locked the office door, threw the briefcase and car keys in her hands, then went straight away. As both of her hands "bang" behind the man onto the sofa to support herself up, she leaned down and sweetly kissed him, "Miss me?" When noticing that SYH's expression seemed somewhat hard to describe, she starts to question why does his face look so strange? As YWW was in doubt, she suddenly heard a "thump" sounded from the side...

An apple rolled to her foot... Then YWW, who was obsessed with the beauty, turned her head and finally saw that in addition to SYH in the room... there was other people... GX still maintained his posture of holding an apple, his handsome face was dumbfounded. To the side of him, LC's entire being who was speaking to HXY became stunned silly, while HXY stayed completely still... The office was quiet, there was no sound, everyone remained in the same spot... YWW's innermost being roared like a volcanic eruption! Wtf!!!!!!! What's going on! Why are there other people in the office! Weren't they all suppose to be out today? SYH, why didn't you me that there was other people in the office? AHHHHHH! YWW crazily expressed complaints with her eyes! At this moment, YWW still maintained the 'sofa-dong' posture. SYH, with a somewhat disarrayed collar, opened, "You didn't give me the opportunity to speak." YWW: "...!!!"

-------
    I can't believe it--- YWW kabedon'd SYH on the sofa in front of everyone :blobrofl:

19. Icelandicsaga

Icelandicsaga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was definitly a Huuuuge Surprise... for her unprepared team!:D:D

Lunastella and vsukio like this.
  20. WanderG

WanderG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha oopsie! Someone’s caught!