Spoiler venerated venomous consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can some one give some spoilers on the Tianju Hall arc....

2. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if u have some free time then give some spoilers about 1. Difuyi's jealous and possessive moments 2. Tanjiu ark 3. Rong che 8th prince 4. Crown prince 4. When xijiu got to know that di fuyi is the lord

3. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    miko_ if you can then give me spoilers of the above post

4. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I can't help :sweating_profusely: the chapters I have read almost caught up with the current translations (and because of MTLing I don't remember much), I skipped to the latest chapter back then (the 50 chapters I summarized) but got burned instead (I stopped reading ever since).

5. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    ok no problem :) hope difuyi gu xijiu patch up

6. Cpt_inshano

Cpt_inshano New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ever do take a peek again let us know if it’s good because I am going to stop reading now after reading all this :cry:

7. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confuse does the ML really love the MC because he is trying to give her another persons memories and does the MC forgives him for that?

8. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So here's another look inside ch. 1590-1716, sorry it took me some time, and at the end of the updates I was simply a crying mess, prepare a lot of tissues in advance

• GXJ came back to Gu family manor from the palace, her real brother supported her and was super worried about her; Xijiu tried to stay strong before him;
    • Xijiu didn't tell him of the real reason of divorce (she would have to go as far as cloning and she's too lazy); just stated: the difference of characters and that in this body she was still pure so whatever; Brother wanted to find DFY but Xijiu was against it; so he promised her not to do it;
    • Xijiu thinks to herself she cannot live only for him; there were more reasons to live for; she has to stay healthy and fed;
    • DFY stalked XJ through his magic glass for several days without rest (his face white, as if he was injured);
    • Qian Ling Yu was a good candidate for being new king; but he never returned to his clan and was kinda waiting 8 years for Xijiu comeback never graduating from Academy;
    • DFY forbid anyone to mention his and Xijiu married life in the forest (he also wiped the memory of people who knew about it) - so it was like they were never married;
    • Mu Feng was displeased with DFY-he thought Xijiu was only his passing fancy; Mu Feng liked Xijiu very much and knew how deep was her love for DFY - he thought she didn't deserve this treatment if only DFY wasn't his boss.....
    • when her male friend (Qian Ling Yu) learned Xijiu came back; he quickly came to her from far away. He asked her about DFY and Xijiu told him they split up;
    • QLY was super happy but knew he should not show it;
    • he asked her on date to console her and build their friendship but Xijiu didn't agree;
    • they went on a banquet instead (DFY was absent so XJ must take his place);
    • QLY couldn't read her expressions; Xijiu was now cold and indifferent on the outside like she's wearing a mask;
    • Xijiu commented that the current emperor Rong Jialuo is much different than in past - now he's talkative; and always has on a fake palace smile; his spiritual power increased to eight level; but his skin tone was very pale;
    • Xijiu asked if he still wanted to study in the academy but QLY told her he had waited for her there [​IMG] all the years;
    • QLY confessed his feelings, he told her if she and DFY were happy together he would bless them but they were not; he assured her he can wait for her!
    • GXJ was a little touched but she knows that him waiting for her was futile; she won't fall in love with him because she felt her heart was DEAD - unable to fall for anyone again;
    • XJ told him to not wait for her; she won't love any man again - she teleported;
    • QLY felt he messed up - now Xijiu may not let him stay with her even as a friend
    • Mu Feng told him an excellent woman like her must have an appropriate status; now when he could be an Emperor for a new country he wanted to try (he thought all her pursuers were dignified - so he has to be too);
    • even when Xijiu wanted to meditate she couldn't feel secured; her chest was empty; at daytime she stayed busy but at nights the memories came back to haunt her; she wanted to forget everything;
    • XJ didn't want to use DFY ways to meditate; after trying to meditate normally she vomited blood;
    • XJ reported sth about work through her sound note to Li Meng Xia (dunno who the gal is); DFY appeared in LMX house and took her note; he forbid her to mention it through speaker and sushed her;
    • LMX fretted she had only sexy transparent pajama on with two buttons open (lol she admired herself in the mirror earlier xD);
    • she thought if any other man saw her in this pajama she would demand an wedding; but DFY she cannot - so she buttoned up!
    • She thought about DFY and XJ but her memories were fragmented (DFY wiped them out); in her subconscious she felt XJ loved DFY and they must have parted ways somehow; She wondered if DFY regretted splitting up;
    • After listening to Xijiu report DFY gives back the note (Xijiu thought she talked to that girl); DFY wiped out LMX memories again ... (please stop it DFY, you will make people dump from too much memory manipulation); and left
    • after Xijiu report she had fallen asleep and slept like a baby ^^ she got up refreshed with good complexion and a smile; she thought LMX song was really hypnotic;
    • RJL gave a house and high position for Xijiu; when people saw her they cheered;
    • although she never felt a sense of belonging in this world, now she wanted to protect the common people; she should not live for love only; at last she found her place; even when she lost the love; she still has friendships; and even love of the people;
    • she helped common people and gained more respect and worship from them; she was again promoted;even her friends, brother, and father came to congratulate;
    • DFY also came, but all grandly, GXJ hasn't seen him for 2 weeks; she also got some gifts (also from DFY - as Celestial Maser Zuo); her brother didn't like the gift, he knew it was bad quality so he told him in public he can take it back and reward it to servants xD
    • XJ thought at first DFY treated her as Lan Jing Ke substitute but now he clearly hated her and wanted to revenge on her bc she took the body of his beloved and she can't be resurrected;
    • GXJ was feeling suffocated, sad and couldn't speak; if it was someone else she could refute but not him! It seems she still cares about him[​IMG]; after this incident Celestial Master Zuo popularity dropped a level in the minds of people;
    • XJ talked awkwardly businesslike with DFY; but she didn't want to involved with him anymore;
    • XJ wrist hurt very much (from the knife wound dunno), her hands and feet were cold; Tian Jiyue helped her, he amazed how strong she is even when she is hurt; then few boring chapters DFY fishing then going back in huffs and puffts;
    • Mother cooked Xijiu nourishing meals but she still had difficulties with sleeping; XJ wrist hurt again; she went to her gifted car; she have fallen asleep there but not deeply; a familiar purple robe man appeared as an illusion;
    • the man was DFY, he took her wrist but she said it hurts in her sleep; DFY said softly it soon will not; in their 8 years together she looked for protection and warmth from him; although she felt betrayed but her past habits allowed him to help her when she was unconscious and in pain.
    • Her face lied on his lap and she whispered "DFY it hurts, it hurts"; DFY wanted to hold her but stopped; her wound looked really bad, DFY thought she was self abusing herself; when he looked at her he felt pained; if he really wanted to treat her he would have woken her up; he rather healed her with his powers as he transferred the wound to himself; XJ regained some color; she turned like she had in their 8 years together to embrace his waist; DFY looked vacant, gave her a pillow instead and Xijiu started crying [​IMG] DFY came back, started healing himself; then he moved to other palace;
    • XJ had an good sleep; saw the pillow but it was in a box the day before; XJ checked for outsiders but there were no traces of them; she destroyed the pillow because bad habits have to be corrected! her wrist didn't hurt any longer, she thought the poison must not be strong; the lake by her house was emptied (bc of DFY) but it seemed it was a dangerous lake with many human bones and grievances; then she thought about DFY; was he doing it for her? him fishing in that lake was to remind her it was not a safe place? XJ wanted to see him suddenly ...
    • time flied by quickly and it was 5 month later; the new country was established and it's ruler became QLY; people seldom thought about DFY as he appeared and disappeared constantly; as long as powerful figure can replace a person it's easy to be forgotten;
    • GXJ was super busy; she met with friends; worked; but at nights she suffered from insomnia in any other place than the car;
    • Her brother was glad Xijiu came about after suffering a betrayal; she regained some of her spirit; she lived well now;
    • many people worshiped her; her status was growing higher and higher; then the new year celebrations took place;
    • Xijiu father was super happy; although he still couldn't win his ex-wife he was on proper road to it; even his spiritual power grown; he saw his son from time to time (although he still didn't recognize him as a father)
    • XIjiu sat in a seat and looked at people, she gave off a feeling of loneliness; she knew the person whom she wants to see subconsciously, didn't appear - why everyone came but that person did not? Hateful! Although she was smiling while drinking the wine she looked around; wasn’t this like living in an old age? DFY, I thought I was living properly without you; but was it really a good life? Where were you! You tried so many ways to resurrect Jing Ke so you must be really disappointed now; did you really gave up?where where you! She thought; "I am very good now, I have power, status, network, friends, people who worships me but why am I still not happy? Why I still have an urge to cry in the middle of the night while waking up from the dreams. DFY I want you to see me now what am I like. I miss you... If you come back I will return this body to you! I don't want to owe you"
    • Xijiu drank and drank until she was stopped by Long Siye Mu Feng represented DFY at celebrations, he brought a gift; when he presented it to Xijiu, she was shy and embarrassed, in his heart he thought because DFY and GXJ were lovers his gifts should be sent in private not in public; however he could not disobey his boss[​IMG] GXJ thanked him;
    • XJ was drunk, when she came out a blurred out DFY figure appeared; she didn't want to came into her car because of that hallucination and she walked instead; she met LSY, they went on drinks; a man with silver hair appeared but shopkeeper couldn't see his face (DFY power); he allowed him in; but he knocked him unconscious and gave money instead to not allow LSY and XJ to enter;
    • LSY asked why she didn't invite him to her manor to drink but Xijiu told him it was too messy; LSY took her somewhere far to drink; she agreed; DFY came out and only stared at LSY and GXJ figures as they disappeared; LSY blurted out if they could start again? Although in the past he had not an ounce of hope, but now XJ and DFY split up so did that mean they still have a chance?
    • XJ remembered people say that the best method to heal a broken heart was with a new love; could he heal her as they knew each other in the past? Xijiu was super confused bc she was drunk;
    • XJ thought to herself she was no good; she still couldn't forget him even now; did she want to be his friend, did she want to abuse herself just by seeing him; how was she not embarrassed? but she still really, really wanted to see him... she thought she could see him on that feast but still didn't
    • she started coughing then crying, LSY told her she didin’t need to stay strong before him; although she may act before other people but he can see right through her; LSY asked Xijiu to dance and sing for him (the atmosphere started to turn gloomy); she agreed and chose a sad song;
    • GXJ stared to sleep on the table; in her dream she was wondering soul, she went to DFY, but his study was empty; she went to other places they came together in the past; Xijiu really wanted to see him now! Then found him and was shocked his hair turned white? His guests were Lan Yaoguang and Lan Jingye (Jing ke siblings)
    • they asked how is hair turned white, he stayed silent, so the sister said it must be because the resurrection failed and he loved her sister so much that his hair turned white because of desperation! The brother said the resurrection was fine, what she's saying!
    • the girl didn't believe XJ was her real sister, only a counterfeit;
    • DFY told them XJ soul cannot be considered her, and he's gonna find their sister again; he told them it was his mistake;
    • they were happy he will try again; but what with the body? that girl occupied it? it can't be reborned into;
    • DFY said it diddn't matter, the body is not the difficult matter, they can get an clone of Xijiu body and bring the sister soul in it;
    • DFY said to not worry about Xjiu anymore they gonna be stranger in the future (eh XJ heard everything [​IMG])
    • The sister said it's good he didn't care about that cheap woman bc when her sister will wake up she would be sad;
    • DFY said his heart is only Ke Jing [​IMG] they asked if she was Ke Jing reincarnation will her soul be incomplete without her? but DFY assured them it will be ok'
    • XJ felt chilled, so he knew that she was not Ke Jing in any part so he treated her as a stranger? She is no one to him any longer; she then opened her eyes to LSY; Xijiu heart was pained very much, even her hands were cold; but she was sober now!
    • LSY and GXJ joked a little, then they played chess;
    • GXJ asked him what about a clone she told him to make? It was almost finished. LSY saw that this body seemed healthy and strong but 5 months ago Xijiu asked him to make a clone. Although he was puzzled, he agreed. XJ asked to see it;
    • In the familiar ice room, familiar crystal bowl lied familiar body; the body was much stronger than the first one he made; it had 8th level of spiritual power;
    • Xijiu thought she was originally cloned so it was really her destination, she asked if he can exchange her bodies with that clone, he said it no problem but asked her why she wants to do it;
    • GXJ didn't want to reveal anything, she didn't want to owe anything to DFY and be involved with him; maybe if they exchange bodies she could let go of her love;
    • LSY said that he can exchange the body but she will have 8th level of power and not be immortal; if she wants to cultivate in will take time and she would max live a thousand years;
    • Unfortunately Xijiu wanted to be immortal just to accompany DFY, now they were apart she didn’t want to be immortal anymore; she rather wants to live in her own body which can be 100% hers;
    • She didn't want to have Ke Jing memories, bc it made her feel like a substitute;
    • LSY agreed in the end however frequent soul exchanges could damage her soul; he must find special fruit to make a drug - it will take some time; GXJ didn't want to share this news about body exchange with DFY;
    • Xijiu father didn't see LSY anymore so he started to look for other suitors; they came in bunches to their home but she didn't care about them; she learned the father wanted to find her husband so she threatened him and he agreed but only on surface, the suitors were not good enough for his daughter! He asked Long Muyan to come (I think it the person she met before going to dark forest);
    • They agreed to pretend to meet once in a while to stop their parents matchmaking with other people; Xijiu asked him why not marry? LMY said he could not find her, he met her only once and had fallen in love at first sight (Xijiu was wearing an disguise when they met);
    • GXJ asked whats her name she may know her... He said her alas and where they met, Xijiu fale palmed.... Xijiu asked why was he so persistent; he told her he couldn't forget her and must find her; GXJ asked but what if she's dead or married; she was reprimanded to not curse his beloved and that he would wish her happiness if she's already married;
    • Xijiu didn't want anymore trouble so she wasn't gonna admit her identity to him;
    • She went out with her familiars and Long Muyan. They met with DFY boat... now after nearly half a year she saw him; she asked if he can make way.. they blocked her path! DFY asked where was she going, but she said what did it matter to him?
    • DFY: yeah it's just random question, so she went past their boat; when he heard LMY and XJ say they were going to view flowers together, DFY boat stopped moving, the atmosphere grew super cold there;
    • DFY said to Mu Feng to let Xijiu prepare for a disciple test tomorrow (to hold it not being tested), Mu Feng thought did DFY want to separate LMY and GXJ so much? DFY told them to move!
    • Mu Feng went to Xijiu, told her about the test, she didn't understand (but well who did understand DFY? maybe only step- stepmother);
    • Xijiu thought was DFY jealous and gave her difficult task because of it? but she denied it in a seconds. It must be sth like a woman who was once his cannot be with other man. Xijiu gradually became angry. She said it wasn't anything to LMY, they could continue flower viewing.
    • DFY again send a person to Xijiu, he gave her a video card to contact him, she didn't want to receive it; DFY told him to say that she's not a person who mixes private and professional matters...If she will not accept the card her skin will be peeled off... she still didn't take it
    • Mu Feng said that she may not be punished but the punishment will be carried out (oh the sender of bad news [​IMG] ) she took it now; LSY contacted GXJ about the exchange, Xijiu wanted to do it now, she really wanted to be released already; She bid LMY a farewell and went to Long Siye, the time of body exchange was best at midnight so maybe tomorrow she would be her own self!
    • In other place DFY was restless, he had premonition something bad was going to happen; his heart couldn't calm down, he saw Xijiu empty car (she slept there most of the times); he took out the video card that he has given to Xijiu, but no one answered, so he called Mu Feng if he gave the card to Xijiu; and if she was ready for the test .... but MF went silent;
    • Mu Feng went to LMY and he told them she received Long Siye message and they went separate ways, he also heard that the fruit was ready; now DFY found out about what they want to do! DFY went cold, he wanted to contact LSY but he was not answering too;
    • Xijiu wanted to contact DFY to say few last words but realized it was a movie troupe so she decided against it; they have no relationship now so what's for? forget it
    • When GXJ decided to do something she would do it for sure; the silence was needed so LSY laboratory was guarded; XJ lied on cold jade bed and it froze her blood instantly, she was really cold! Although she was pained now but if it will bring her peace, she can endure it!
    • If only all of her memories could be wiped out... to not remember the love, the betrayal; but it's not suitable for her soul because it has special mark, at least in the cloned body she would not have other people memories! She would only be herself;
    • Xijiu mind have gotten dizzy - in that moment DFY came with a hurricane, the crystal was smashed and DFY took Xijiu body in his arms, XJ asked to let her go and he dropped her instantly...
    • DFY (as Holy Lord) destroyed the fruit and the room, he let out powerful pressure, it was truly a God wrath; LSY came from the ruins but but fell again to the ground; DFY asked him if he knew his wrongs?
    • LSY didn't, so DFY told him he has forbidden him to clone bodies 8 years ago;
    • LSY somehow remembered that statement but he forgot it 5 months ago; now he accepted the punishment;
    • XJ says it was her fault so she deserved to be punished instead, she thought it was because LSY broke an edict? Standing before DFY now she felt the gap between them; he was a God and she was like a small dust;
    • She thought she may become equal to him so she tried to become worthy, but it was only an illusion, their distance was like between Heaven and Earth! DFY asked if she thought she would not be punished, she told him that it never occurred not to be punished; she really was willing to accept LSY punishment; LSY disagreed and asked DFY to let her go; DFY was even more mad, he asked him who gave him the rights and courage to bargain with him?
    • DFY said that although LSY is Heaven Disciple he was blinded by emotions (*pfft whose the one who abuses his power?) and it's better to give up being an one!
    • Xijiu didn't agreed, she rushed to DFY and blocked him but DFY was stronger and he hit LSY; DFY said if she tried to protect him again DFY will make sure he won't live next time!
    • Xijiu felt really powerless and small, she couldn't do anything for LSY; she looked at DFY and felt her throat burning, after DFY took his powers (I think) she went to listless LSY he was in very enormous pain but he was afraid she would worry so he tried to tell her it's nothing;
    • Xijiu begged LSY to let her look at his wound, her body was white and powerless, he stopped avoiding her but he still tried to tell her it's nothing, it hurts just a little, she gave him a little of her spiritual power to heal and asked him after some time how he felt; he was now 9th level spiritual power user, but he even thought all his power will be destroyed so he told her he's ok now.
    • Xijiu vomited blood and her body have fallen into man arms; she was in coma for 3 days. Someone held her hand and told her to be strong! But she really was tired. In the past she was really strong, when troubles approached she always wanted to deal with it death was not the answer. Even when she was betrayed by Long Siye in past live, she tried again but now she was really tired, everything she did was wrong, and the love has hurt her deeply;
    • her hands were held tightly and from time to time someone whispered to her she didin’t have to feel sorry it's someone else who was at fault; Xijiu finally recovered she saw Long Siye; he gave her bitter medicine and wanted to give something sweet but she didn't take the sweets only drank the medicine; DFY left in hurry the 3 days ago, the fire penalty was hold back a little for LSY;
    • Xijiu felt she was stupid this time, but she really didn't know why he was so mad! She wanted to give his sweetheart her body right?
    • Maybe they disturbed his another (mysterious - top secret) plan?
    • DFY name was always warm in her mind but now it felt distant and really cold. Although her body was restored but her heart was still heartbroken...even more than in the past;
    • LSY was relived she didn’t want to die and ate with him; she was now rebirthed like a phoenix, she came back to her home;
    • DFY came when she was mediating, she asked him why he came ? He told her tomorrow there will be a disciple test, she told him she can make the test but she has conditions! (and she smiled);
    • DFY (in Holy Lord getup) said was she not afraid to state conditions with him? she retorted she is slightly different from other disciples (his earlier words);
    • He called her smart and asked what she wants; Xijiu wanted to cancel fire punishment which he set for LSY; they bickered; DFY said if she succeeds the punishment will be changed from 3 days to 2 days;
    • DFY said he got tired of Celestial Master Zuo persona; Xijiu thought God really is Godly ah; unconcerned about life matters like a Buddha.
    • She shook her head and stopped wasting her times on this; for her friend and person she wants to protect she will succeed!
    • Xijiu came to the testing arena; she talked with Huo Fangfang (he will the one tested, Xijiu will be like DFY for her);
    • the test took place, 5 colors disappeared only one got sucked into him;
    • sth was wrong with the test, HFF friends came forward, how could that timid person be Heaven Disciple? It mistake bla bla bla
    • They badmouthed Xijiu; bickered and DFY as Holy Lord came
    • DFY thought that Xijiu was really devoted when she was in love but she didn’t look back at her past; he will also became past in her life sooner or later, maybe not even trace of him would remain;
    • This was his result, but when he seen her indifference, his heart felt like has fallen into an abyss;
    • He said there wasn't any problem with the test; she did good job; Xijiu felt complicated although no one knew, this person didn’t do anything without any purpose but she knew; she was worried he would turn back on their promise;
    • LSY cheered her too, he and DFY smiled at each other;
    • DFY wanted Xiju to test an imposer but she only agreed if he would remove that day from punishment;
    • DFY thought she never forgets, that night she vomited blood bc of him ruthlessness; it's hard to see her happy these days;
    • they bargained, more testing... DFY disappeared in the crowd he thought from now on her joys, sorrows, griefs have nothing to do with him, he personally pushed her away from his side.
    • "She was so sad and bruised that he felt hurt. She was having nightmares again and again but he was affected all night. She was so sad that she was accompanied by her relatives, but he was alone... he turned away, never looking back"
    • His subordinates ask him why he's giving all his duties to Xijiu? He says, why not?
    • Won't he loose this identity? DFY says he is tired of it
    • Mu Feng knew DFY the best, when he is tired of a personality he discards it, vanishes and created new persona with the same tasks but now he gave all responsibilities to GXJ?
    • DFY said he is tired and she is good at it so why not let her do it?
    • Mu Feng knew sth was wrong but couldn't grasp what; he looked at DFY white hair.. normally only the lord went in white/silver hair
    • GXJ academy female friend run away a day before her wedding and Mu Feng told about it to DFY;
    • DFY asks if he liked someone? When he will disband, MF didn't need to wait for him... unlike in the past;
    • DFY resigned from Celestial Master Zuo position, Xijiu thought that now he really plans to abandon this role of his; the next person has nothing to do with her;
    • GXJ learned her friend has run away from marriage; they still couldn't find her after two days,
    • Xijiu friend heart had an purifying ability so she may be in danger, she must contact DFY about it; they talked; Xijiu started to suspect it was some Mo Zhao who took her;
    • Xijiu started getting mad; her friend must been scared and hopeless, she had always protected her; someone said she was still alive;
    • GXJ gave chase; DFY came to her to look for the friend; Xijiu said there were traces of fight but others didn't agree, DFY performed magic and all of chase party saw traces of blood, fight etc; the kidnapper was wounded too but the friend wounds were heavier;
    • DFY pulled her hand and said they would go together; she pulled back (Xijiu didn't want to touched); asked how can they find them; DFY pointed an direction; asked her if she wants him to take her; she refused; she went ahead without needing his help; she again waited for him to point the way;
    • now when Xijiu treated him as an ordinary friend, or rather even an passer-by although it was his purpose he could only smile; he gave her an locating device and explained the use; XJ thought she didn't even want to indirectly kiss him (bc of the device); she cleaned it by her power xD she tried but it didn't work, his night vision is very good, he looked at her and thought she was truly beautiful even more than the most beautiful courtesan in the world; DFY again taught her the way how to do it by blowing into the device; they got close to each other but still didn't touch (XJ tried hard to avoid him); GXJ also smelt his familiar scent but it came with grievances at cost so she closed her smell sense to not herself feel any more sad. She learned the way quickly, GXJ was worried if her friend drown in the water and how that kidnapper took her, DFY told her she should use her memory to see it; but GXJ was reluctant as it was Lan Jing Yi memories... He always reminded her about that woman, was she not hurt enough, not sad enough? did he still want to turn her into her? She said it's not her memories so she didn’t want to use them, she shouldn't have asked him if he didn’t want to answer!
    • DFY thought she was still sensitive, he forgot about that matters for a moment but had hurt her now (* duh typical for DFY, he always forgets and hurts XJ); he told her the kidnapper took her friend in water bubble;
    • they seen beautiful scenery like in their past, once looked at when she was full of happiness - now although with the same person it give her bad feeling; she shooed the feeling away and looked for her friend;
    • DFY looked at her and thought she’s doing very well now, she would do even better in the future; she would forget him after some time and will live a long, long life. After some time she would meet benevolent people who would accompany her for the rest of the time - they would make the world a better place together like she and he did;
    • DFY remembered a saying when a woman meets a scumbag in her life, the most important thing was the timing, the timing to let go and let herself live better life; Xijiu told him once the time was the best medicine for the pain (any pain will vanish in the passing of time); although he forgot many things he still remembered what she said and will never forget it.
    • DFY watched her tracking; he was like drinking and quenching his thirst but he still couldn't look at her enough in this lifetime; even when she wasn't on good terms with him, even when she talked with other man, saw him as a stranger. He never knew he would be abused so much! What did Xijiu called a person like that? Was it an M? xD
    • When XJ peeked at DFY she saw a plate full of fruits; her favourites on top. DFY tossed her one pear to replenish her power, but she gave it back. He said she should not think too much about it, they were companions now. She said she knew but she didn’t like pears. DFY was like how? You loved it before. She took out an apple from her storage bag and started eating it. This suites her taste now, how can life be only sweet like a pear? It is also sour like an apple.
    • DFY looked at her eating in the wilderness and she appeared both strong and fragile.
    • Xj found some traces, it seemed like a woman and it was the Jingli sister; She asked if it was his purpose all along coming to find her instead of her friend?
    • DFY was like what’s the difference? (let me punch you once? Please?); no wonder he was so eager to work together! Now she had difficulties with swallowing the apple; her throat was blocked. She drank some water, thrown the other half of the apple and limped off.
    • DFY picked it up the apple and stared at it, he even tasted it, it was really sour - the kind of apple she detested; did she like to eat it now bc it suits her mood? He placed that apple into his storage bag and went after her;
    • When they met she asked if they can work separately (she really, really didn’t want to be with anymore)? But he disagreed.
    • Xijiu tummy started to hurt, she had cramps, her forehead was full of sweat, she knew what was going on! Although she didn’t have an aunt for 6 months and thought it’s because of her 10th order power but now the aunt payed her a visit!
    • In the past anytime she was hurt and uncomfortable she relied on DFY; now she was alone she couldn’t rely on him anymore. Even if it hurt she must clench her teeth, even when her legs give out she has to go on. Her eyes turned blurry but she still didn’t say anything. Unexpectedly DFY stopped and she has run into him with full impact. She became more dizzy but she still stepped back. DFY asked her what’s wrong. She didn’t want to say anything, and asked him why he stopped. He hold her arm and asked again, he tried to measure her pulse but Xijiu tried to break free. She even said man and woman should not touch each other casually as it was not proper!
    • Her tummy started to hurt even more, she went pale; DFY didn’t say anything anymore he took her into his arms and to some plume winter garden; she broke free quickly because she felt irritated by his touches. She sat in the snow but was scolded by DFY, it’s cold now! She wanted to meditate but she could barely sit!
    • DFY said they were companions now, she has to let him help her. If she will be obedient, he would help her sooner.
    • Xijiu said worry not! I will not drag you down. So go on your way, DFY stayed silent. She (or he) pressed her acupuncture points and after some time she felt better; DFY asked why didn’t she say she was in pain but XJ thought it was unnecessarily. He said that when she was hurt she will be a burden for him and drag him down.
    • XJ assured him that she will not be a burden! She wanted to drink the water but it was chilly so DFY didn’t allow her to drink. DFY said their opponent may be really close to them. He checked underwater but there were no traces.
    • XJ got worried her friend may not be alive anymore, but DFY assured her she was fine. As Lan Jingly was an accomplice Xijiu said if she found her friend hurt she won’t be responsible for her actions.
    • DFY had forbidden her to do anything to LJY, she was the sister of the Ling Ke and he promised to protect her; Xijiu turned pale but she still smiled. How can she allow her friend being hurt by her?
    • DFY threatened her friends that he would hurt them instead, she may not be punished but they will be. XJ thought DFY was really low! For the person he cares about he breaks all his rules. She wondered what he would do to her: kill her? Imprison her? She didn’t care. But implicating her friends, she can never allow. DFY showed how ruthless he was to her friend LSY! If something happens to her female friend she could not even revenge! She didn’t know if she’s feeling angry or sad! Her throat turned sour and the blood surged in her chest!
    • She tells herself she didn’t have to worry about a stranger threatening her because of his lover sister; DFY was just a stranger, just a stranger. When she calmed down a little someone contacted her about tracking results. Afterward she saw DFY looking at her from far apart; she wanted to separate again, got really mad called him a grandmother!
    • DFY asked why she was so angry LJY was also controlled; Xijiu told him to not worry, she will not endanger her friends and go against her, even when she was alone. How can an ex-lovers treat each other as friends! They clearly didn’t love each other in the past, she could not treat DFY like a friend! She tried to surpass the negative emotions and started looking for her friend; they found weird tree; thrown a rabbit there but it was swallowed. The tree was enchanted so they must first break the enchantment;
    • Xijiu didn’t want to work with DFY anymore, but he was very active. he must really be worried she would hurt LJY! But she's really not going to do sth stupid bc it would hurt her friends! they rushed into, saw her all bloodied (like a vision I think, MTL), chained in very bad condition with every minute being an torture; she asked herself if her sweetheart didn’t want her anymore; the voice told her of course he wouldn't want a weakling like her, it insulted her brother (sweetheart) too, they said no one can save her anymore;
    • skip uninteresting... big boss came to them wearing blue clothes, he started to hurt Lan Jingyi to get her tears (I think?) she even wanted to die; the friend knew she will be next; she asked him what he wanted from her he said her blood from heart. He said as she was Xijiu friend, he would not kill her. She thought: am I a child, you want my heart blood but I will not die?
    • He said he wouldn’t take too much... she didn't want to cooperate, she was even prepared to suicide by biting her tongue but her acupuncture points was sealed; her last words were asking for help;
    • XJ body after seeing bodies of animals and humans run cold, the layout was similar to Long Fan (?) she knew her friend was close; she strode forward bravely; she understood the layout of the enchantment and went forward. DFY wanted to know how she learned it; but XJ was not in the mood for chit-chat;
    • they went forward but the ground cracked and they have fallen inside; seeing DFY falling down she rushed to him; when she saw DFY she moved without even thinking and went to him; the place was very narrow so they squeezed together, she was pushed inside his arms, they were like two sardines without any gap between their bodies; they were so close the first time after long time, Xijiu was nestled into DFY like she loved to in the past, but now she felt like she was in death grip instead, the sour feeling rushed inside her so she was squirming in his arms trying to free herself with no avail so she gave up;
    • when Xijiu was so close to him the past memories of their love rushed inside his mind; his body has awakened xD and Xijiu sensed it too; her heart jumped, eyes reddened, blood accelerated but she remembered his betrayal... it was very useful like a cold bucket of water;
    • DFY said she can't move there; when he slightly touched her, XJ even felt uncomfortable; DFY groped a little... she was breathless; apparently he groped the places she was sensitive. DFY apologized but Xijiu was expressionless; she told him he should shrink and she will teleport. DFY agreed;
    • they got out; GXJ breathed a sigh of relieve, DFY was looking like a 3 year old child; she saw DFY first time in this form; small body, big eyelashes, tiny mouth, he looked like a porcelain doll! She even wanted to kiss him! He was so adorable, lethal weapon! Although Xijiu really didn't want to see him, but in this form.. she can't help herself. If in their eight years together they had a child, would it be so adorable like child DFY?;
    • She really, really wanted her own baby! but unfortunately ... she looked away and said to get going; she looked back afraid child DFY found trouble - she saw DFY rushed growing up. Now he was 7 year old; when Xijiu looked at him he started to get embarrassed; he smiled with a visible dimples and returned to changing his form;
    • what man would want his woman to see his child form... he really hated the kidnappers now; finally he returned to old DFY; in a few minutes it seemed she saw all of his life;
    • GXJ once asked him about his childhood but DFY said ever since he had memories he was young man/child (?) he had no mother, no father and was the first person in the world .... (LOL??)
    • he changed into Holy Lord getup instead of DFY, and explained that he changed because of Lan Jingyi, it's better to rescue her as Holy Lord instead;
    • Xijiu thought, ah it's because of his love for that woman? she turned away; it's his business what identity he wanted to use; a heart shaped building appeared; they brainstormed ways to break into it;
    • Xijiu wanted to go inside alone, and he would fight with 10 people; DFY disagreed; Xijiu asked if he thought she would attack Lan Jingyi?
    • He just stared at her; she said don't worry she can even swear to him an oath! DFU said she didn’t have to and went to fight;
    • Xijiu broke the enchantment; she saw a bloody mermaid; her friend hung and chained; when she saw Xijiu she said sorry... and teared down;
    • She looked at that person who was the big boss it was Rong Jialuo! but only his appearance not his temperament! She said to him he was Mo Zhao! The man laughed and told her she was really familiar with him, she could recognize him right away;
    • where was real Rong Jialuo?; he said he was here right; she attacked him and he turned to her friend instead;
    • he told her he was always merciful to Xijiu, did she really want to kill him? He didn't even kill her friend, just took some of her blood...
    • GXJ looked at her friend she was really ok; she gave her a pill; Xijiu ignored the mermaid (she lured the friend) asking for help; now she recognized the mermaid was Lan Jingyi... oh well she already given DFY face by not attacking her, why she must help her? (#MeAgrees), her wounds were not fatal too; she deserved some punishment;
    • Mo Zuan disappeared into the blood pool, DFY rushed in; she told him about the situation; he thrown sth into the pool and it disappeared;
    • Lan Jingyi asked to be saved from her brother, he thrown her a robe told they have to evacuate; fed her medicine and took her under an enchantment; DFY looked at GXJ as she was helping her friend break free from the chains; she didn't want to hurt her; XJ asked DFY for a pill to relieve pain he gave that Lin Jungyi instead; she thought he would give her one too but it was the last one? (*my blood boils)
    • That girl said thanks brother the medicine was miraculous! Xijiu lips were white, she was doing it very slowly to not hurt her friend and they even rushed her! Xijiu snapped he already have saved the person he wanted to save, so go first!
    • DFY cut the chain directly; her friend screamed (she has always been afraid of pain); Xijiu caught her in last moment; he gave her some bottle to fed the friend, but she refused;
    • he told her she must see the bigger picture instead;
    • She assured him she would ensure their safety first; DFY said if she would be treated with medicine he gave the friend life won't be in danger;
    • that sister said if she didn’t want it, he should not give her any medicine!
    • Xijiu took out her top notch gold medicine (it was even better than DFY pfft); the sister said it must be DFY too, but Xijiu said she should ask him instead (it was her newly developed meds); the sister still didn’t want to shut up.. DFY must silenced her in the spell;
    • Xijiu found out the sister became Heaven Disciple... she asked when she became it, he said not long time ago; the sister said it was 2 months ago! when she was very injured DFY saved her and told her she is heaven Disciple; and it was two month ago LSY powers were abolished.... so DFY really replaced LSY with that (*dump) sister!
    • Xijiu wanted to recover his position but now it seems futile; DFY really has no bottom line; when he cares about a person he can violate any laws; her heart turned icy cold and face really pale; she could not speak anymore so she took care of her friend; DFY said they have to go and said XJ have to use teleportation; she left the friend to Long Siye for treatment; Xijiu went back to look for someone (I think friend sweetgeart); Xijiu brother wanted to follow her but was stopped by Long Siye (to not hinder her);
    • there was an earthquake inside (9th level in magnitude); everything collapsed; after a second Xijiu brother realized she was still in the underground palace! He wanted to rush there; but was stopped; GXJ was 10 order spiritual user she could take care of herself! unlike him, did he want to be saved instead of saving?
    • DFY came out; they asked him did he see Xijiu? Wasn't she with her friend? They told him she went back to look for the friend sweetheart;
    • DFY knew that the Earthquake was man-made and was very dangerous; DFY told himself she must be ok bc she can teleport away; she mout be miles apart now; but somehow he still felt panicked, no one came from inside;
    • they tried to contact her with no answer; the friend sweetheart came out but alone; he met with her but only for a moment, then she was going on the surface;
    • the sister was yappy again; the enchantment was broken; she felt onto ground with a thud; Lan Yue abused her a little (she deserved it though)
    • the sister didn't know why DFY treated her so well in the past 2 months but now he abandoned her when Xijiu went missing;
    • DFY mobilized his search resources but couldn't find GXJ; he searched many places; he had been looking for her for 3 days already without eating or sleeping; he looked at stars and saw bright lit star suddenly diminished and other were abnormal too; he thought "GXJ you can't do stupid things!, your life is much more important than Mu Zuan life" then DFY sped away hoping he could be on time to save her. She would never suffer again.
    • DFY thought how could she die if she going to be on top of the world; she must wait for him;
    • Mu Zuan commented Xijiu couldn’t really let him go and pursued him! They are in a ice field. GXJ said that this time she really wanted to kill him! But he didn't care. He wondered how could she chase him, when even DFY could not (he wiped all the traces); He got what he wanted so he would rather not fight now (mermaid tears and heart blood)!
    • But Xijiu found him and he could only escape, although he always liked Xijiu but now he wasn't glad when he saw her; before he was stargazing he knew the old Rising Star would die (dunno if it's DFY? is he gonna die?) and new king would be born. The new lord will be young so he could be easily killed. The new king star appear about 60 years before replacing the old king. The new king star did appear unexpectedly now. But that star was already very powerful and bright. Mu Zuan couldn’t find who was the next king so he couldn’t kill him... he then knew the new king was GXJ! That was such a joke! The only woman he liked and wanted was the person he wanted to kill? Originally he wanted to smash new king wings, took her into his harem and let her see the way he will dominate the world. But now when he was being chased by her his heart was empty, he has to sacrifice her maybe leave her soul at most and let her be reborn as his woman only, not a king;
    • Xijiu tracing ability was really strong! Xijiu knew this was their decisive battle, MZ has eaten Rong Jialuo spirit so she knew beforehand this was not his character. MZ told her he will kill her now. Rong Jialuo agreed to host him bc he knew he could not became 9th order spiritual user by himself, MZ allowed him to retain sanity; but he has swallowed his soul instead; it seems that RJL can never return he became part of MZ (he thought he allowed him to retain the sanity like that); he told her about the stars;
    • the old star teached the new king the abilities to rule the world, but never took too much care to allow personal growth; in this case the old star took enormous effort for the new ruler;
    • MZ thought the old star didn't want her to found out the stars overlapping and that's she was the new king, but he still cared for her; the reason must be because they were lovers. The old king didn’t want the new king to be sad so he didn't say anything; Then after betrayal the new king would not feel any strong sadness when he disappeared or died. It not uncommon for DFY to go into hiding in the first place; he may even allow his subordinates to impersonate him; the new king may never even know the old one was no longer alive. The betrayed new king would not even ask about old king whereabouts. So she will never learn the truth. But it's normal for DFY and GXJ to love each other but how was it the Lord? unless the lord was DFY!
    • MZ asked her if DFY was the Lord? But Xijiu refuted (she was super startled). He regretted not killing DFY before! He was the Lord! he wondered if he should let her know about DFY dying but decided against it. MZ wanted to see DFY face when he learned he knew everything. He has to wait for the old star to fall. He wanted to run away.
    • Xijiu didn’t want to let him go, she had to kill this great evil man; they started to fight at last; she used the power and kung fu that DFY taught her; MZ used the sword he intended to use on Holy Lord but Xijiu used new attacks of great level;
    • they fought one hour; two hours.. the ice tower and river collapsed so Xijiu could no longer teleport and MX escape when he truly wanted to run away;
    • Xijiu made an enchantment not allowing him to escape; only after he killed her he could come out from it;
    • the battle turned even fiercer, time passed but MZ could not see any weakness in her kung fu; even more she seemed stronger and better at fighting;
    • MZ was wounded in many places, he knew if it will continue he would really die; he was surprised Xijiu didn't contact any friends before chasing him, now he understood she had an power to win over him. Some people outside tried to break the enchantment but they couldn't;
    • It was the first time DFY was truly utterly nervous, his heart felt panicked and even when he was coming at full speed he thought it's not good enough! The place was too far! He didn't expect they would go to that place, they were tracked in midst of the glaciers; DFY thought Xijiu body was cold and she was no match for MZ; it would take him more than 3 hours to arrive, and in this time many bad things could happen...DFY wondered if she deliberately tried to die? bc she didn't contact anyone;
    • Finally he arrived! DFY looked pale seeing their ruthless battle. Their forces could even destroy cities. He knew she can sent rainbow power but didn't know it was so amazing, she wouldn't be able to achieve it if her skill didn't raise! But how that skill can be improved so quickly, he didn't taught it to her ; if she didn't use any forbidden techniques she would not able to achieve it. He has to stop her before she hurt herself! in the fastest possible way!
    • But even he could not get past this enchantment; when he tried using force although enchantment was whole Xijiu body inside it was hit by his power instead! She even vomited blood!
    • DFY after seeing this was really startled, he learned it must have been set up by her; but he had never seen it in his immortal life. This enchantment seemed to be connected with her soul and was like seeking a death wish! It could only be withdrawn when person who set it up died or that person annulled it.
    • He shouted to open it and let him in! Although his voice could reach miles apart the people inside the enchantment did not seem to hear him;
    • He didn't give up, tried various methods; it seems to avoid disturbances no sounds were transmitted into it but he can hear them. His legs shook for the first time in his life. He tried softer methods to break the barrier but anything was not working. Instead they made Xijiu squat down in pain, and the result was she was pierced by the sword on her arm! DFY heart panicked and his feet turned cold, for the first time he felt fear. His calculative brain was a mess now. His last chance was contacting LSY; he still didn't recover video card from him!
    • LSY quickly picked up; asked if he found Xijiu? DFY asked him about the enchantment and if he knew how to break; when LSY saw the enchantment he shouted DFY now he has really forced Xijiu to chose death!
    • DFY still wanted to find a way to break it, but LSY told him it's impossible bc it's some sort exorcism; she learned it in her first life. The technique was triggered by the soul, when she made it her power increased by 5 times! But the cost of it was that she could only kill the devil or die inside it. LSY said he can't attack the enchantment because he would be hurting Xijiu instead plus MZ still attacked her inside.
    • DFY felt chilled; his feet was ice cold and ears buzzing; he looked at Xijiu inside; he believed she could sense his arrival but she didn't even peek his way. Did she really want to die, and not live any longer?
    • he thought she let go out the past, treated him as a friend, companion or even stranger but she truly wanted to die?
    • LSY shouted she must loved him so much that she disregarded everything even her life and soul; he told him she was an orphan, brought up without any parents love, she never believed in people, but even when she was afraid of being hurt she believed in him; she told LSY she only wanted to practice to accompany DFY in his immortality; and didn't want to leave him alone in future; when they met up she talked about DFY most of the times; she was truly happy she achieved 10 th level of spiritual power; she wanted to stand by his side; she had very happy vision of their future; she was happy like she was in Heaven; she had only DFY in her eyes and mind no one could came into them again; When she treated DFY like that how can he bear to hurt her. First he sent her to Heaven but next he sent her to Hell, she couldn't sleep at nights; DFY destroyed her self-confidence; she couldn't even share her hardships with him; she only told him she felt it was just like a joke - in the past life she was cloned, now even her soul was not her own! she was tired of living - she should never came into this world; she felt so cheap! DFY didn't want her but she couldn't forget him; her heart ached so much! she told him she didn’t want to be a stand in and that DFY wanted her to die so that his beloved woman can live (thank you LSY! thank you for telling him how much he had hurt Xijiu)
    • LSY words were like knife, they cut into his body; his entire body shook and he flew to the enchantment, the sense of powerlessness made him almost unable to stand. GXJ movements started to slow down; her light dried up; MZ looked bad but still could fight longer than XJ;
    • DFY thought it was not going to work; GXJ will die; he is even afraid that her soul will not be spared; his divine power could destroy the enchantment and may kill her but still he may save her soul, as long as he had the soul he could resurrect her; MZ sword pierced GXJ chest but light came out from the wound, and it purified MZ body as it destroyed it; GZJ said MZ was the one who truly lost; she even killed his soul; when DFY saw her limping with the sword inside her chest he picked her up. DFY thought that he still could save her, the magic weapon was purified and it was simple sword now; the sword didn't hurt her veins but just spleen. DFY told her he would save her for sure. He held her tightly; he wanted to give her his spiritual power too; he calmed down and thought she created an miracle; as long as she was alive nothing else mattered; now he must heal her; he pressed his hands on her chest but couldn't feel her familiar heartbeat; her body was soft and very cold; how could it be like that; her pulse was really weak almost unrecognizable; but she was stiff in his arms and she really wanted to break free from him unconsciously, it was very hard to return to this embrace but now being in it she felt her heart only being pained more. She finally looked at his face but only his eyes were visible bc he had an mask on. Her heart no longer jumped when she looked into his eyes. It looked like DFY was about to cry; she thought was he sad for her? When he spoke his mask shook, was he perhaps pitying her? She didn't want to his mercy, she didn't want anything from him any longer; she could not even hear him;
    • DFY saw her life force leaving, Xijiu could not even hear him he started to tremble bc of the fear he felt; he told her to not give up, to listen to him - he has always loved her; just her, he will explain to her everything just stay conscious, he knew she could do it; he tried to send spiritual power to her hoping her blood could flow again; he also was prepared to collect her soul if it started to fragment. He ripped off his mask so that she could see him lips moving, she smiled and looked at his hair, her vision blurred, she started to touch that silver hair, said to him she didn’t like that silver hair bc it seems like a grey hair instead and it makes her sad;
    • He said he will turn them black - will she stay? as he hugged her his voice trembled; she felt water drops on her face it was slightly hot on her cold skin;
    • she said” DFY were you crying for me? I am almost dead you should be happy instead, I tried to keep this body untouched, it can be used again, you can call her soul into this body but please I don't want to come back to this world again and to have my memories; she didn't want to be substitute for anyone; you just give that body to Lan Jing Ke”
    • she couldn't see anything neither could she hear any sound, everything gradually turned black and the darkness engulfed her. Finally this boundless life came to an end.
    • she was working hard in her life, she didn't expect it will be so empty when she became successful; she chose to die with MZ to revenge her friends, save the world, she also proved her abilities, subconsciously she wanted to prove DFY that she was not worse than LJY. Since he had liked her so much she returned her to him; she has fulfilled herself and let himself be fulfilled too; she hoped DFY and her would not meet in the afterlife again, wait she won't have any future life it's a price she has to pay for this battle; everything will end now for her; she thought she never regretted falling in love with DFY but she hopes to never see him again; her hands have fallen from his hair and a tear rolled down on her cheek;
    • DFY was sitting there; she could not hear any explanations he made, no techniques worked on her, he could only watch her loose her breath and close her eyes. Her soul drifted into the air, he tried to collect it because she cannot die like that, his face was white, she still didn't hear his explanation, she still didn't know that the only woman he loved in his life was her, Xijiu please give him a chance, don't be so cruel. Normally he could gather any soul but now he couldn’t grasp her soul anyhow, he wasn’t able to hold the soul parts and they scattered into the air;
    • everything changed, DFY hugged her corpse and sat in the snow for 3 days and nights until LSY found him; LSY didn't give up and thought Xijiu might have survived; he only saw DFY holding her corpse, protecting her from even snowflakes
    • LSY saw she was dead, DFY forehead leaned into her body as if whispering softly something to her; he protected this body as if she would wake up anytime soon; LSY also wanted to hold her like that but seeing them split up he tried to refrain himself; now his eyes turned red, his mind exploded;
    • He told DFY he must be very happy, now he succeeded in killing her, he attacked DFY but he didn't protect himself anymore, his followers started to protect him instead but they panicked after seeing him like that, they ask if they gonna return now?
    • END OF THE UPDATES FOR TODAY

So long story short they were not together after 120+ chapters; more so DFY seemed like was dying/vanishing from the world and he wanted Xijiu to replace him as a king (without her knowing). But when she fought with their enemy DFY come to the fight place but couldn’t come into enchantment. At last Xijiu chest was pierced but she won the fight, the light from her body purified the last boss. DFY couldn’t save her and even her soul fragmented and vanished before his eyes (normally he would collect any soul he wanted but not Xijiu). So yeah Xijiu is dead:cry::cry::cry::cry: Before that he hurt her many times in this 120 chapters trying to let her hate him even more (she even wanted to change bodies to a cloned one).

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  9. Snowwhitefox

Snowwhitefox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm. This isn't the end right?!?!?! WTF WTF wtf

10. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's still not the end but this seems to be the climax of the story (from author note).

11. Snowwhitefox

Reading List:
    Link
    *Lets out long slow breath* this author.... Is twisted. I demand a happy ending. I will personally transmigrate into the damn story to give them a freaking happy ending if I have to!

LunarWolf and Lumina25684 like this.
  12. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate hate hate DFY. I don't want him to have a happy ending. I want GXJ to somehow reincarnate back to earth and live happily ever after without that piece of shit scumbag. I hate CN authors obsessions with shitty dropkick MLs who just mentally and emotionally abuse their MCs. Give GXJ a nice normal happy life and obliterate DFY from reality lol.

Ruyi255, natasha_habib, Asha7 and 2 others like this.
  13. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to share my thoughts too: it seems DFY whole plan had blown up in his face; like he said to Xijiu his only beloved woman died before his eyes, her soul scattered. Only an empty corpse was left (the one he claimed didn't belong to her). Even more, he couldn't catch a small grain of her soul unlike "his lover" Jing Ke. His beloved woman last words were that he should be happy instead that she was dying, he can take the body and bring his Jing Ke back but in exchange Xijiu only wish was to never be brought back into this world gain. That is his most severe punishment. The last scene was truly heartbreaking, so I have forgiven DFY a little bit.

It's not easy to manipulate human lifes, they are unpredictable. DFY wasn't fully aware of the impact his meddling had on Xijiu life and how he damaged her. He just wanted her to hate him so she won't miss him in the future after he is gone. After he learned what he has done to GXJ from LSY, his wish at last was fulfilled; Xijiu had let go of her love for him but at the cost of her self sacrifice and death. At that time DFY truly wanted to explain himself, he was heartbroken and even his legs were trembling, he cried too ( that was coming from a poker face man)
    DFY doesn't seem to understand Xijiu at all, she didn't want an eternal life (without him) but he shoved it right into her face; she didn't need to be on top of the world - she only wanted to be worthy of staying be his side.

I also wonder if DFY vanishing/supposed future death is self triggered? Like in Goblin drama - he wants to end his eternal life by himself, or it is obligatory matter he can't back down from.

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really glad didn't continue MTL the raw. Just reading spoiler is heartbreaking enough. I don't think I can continue reading the raw without making my eyes swell (from crying too much)

lex5 likes this.
  15. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    don't know why this author love tragedy so much :'( BTW who is mo zuan ?

16. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    DFY plan to make GXJ hate him to make his death/disappearance whatever easier has one huge fatal flaw in it which is: he should have just, hmmm, I dunno, wild crazy notion here and maybe I'm just truly a dumb idiot, but concept, maybe he should have not more or less stalked her and bullied her into loving him in the first place. He knew from VERY early on he was going to die, but still chose to make GXJ fall in love with him. He could have laid out his cards on the table earlier on - not straight away, but if he's going to ask her to marry him and try to forcibly ascend her into immortality, around that time would be good to let her in on the fact that actually, they have a limited amount of time together. You should generally be open and honest with your wife.

Also, a huge pet peeve of mine is authors punishing their MLs by hurting the MCs. The MCs suffer constantly by being assaulted, slandered, kidnapped, attempted raped, having people they care about kidnapped, tortured, raped, killed, etc.
    The MLs never face any sort of hardship themselves, their ultimate punishment is... more suffering for the MC, are you kidding me? Can we put aside fridging women, like, forever? It's so exhausting. Making the MC suffer more as punishment for the ML causing the MC suffering is so backwards and just compounds the sin not redeems him of it.
    :blobdevil:

That's just how I feel on the subject.

I'm going to keep reading this spoiler thread, because at the end of the day, I love 2 hurt, but I still hate DFY. He doesn't deserve the forgiveness he will inevitably get, and I'm very disappointed in the way a really great female character was treated.

Siiiiiigh.

17. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was the man (or rather soul - he was in DFY puppet then) who was plotting with the puppet Heaven Disciple to kill DFY and replace him, he was also the flirt eight prince (I think I read it in a spoiler here somewhere but may be wrong, Xiju mentioned MZ knew Crown Prince desired the best bc he lived next to him or sth like that). MZ said they were friends too (him and Xijiu).
    @zloi medved just take my MTL summaries with huge grain of salt, I might have not understood some parts, interpret it in a wrong way? (I have 0 knowledge of Chinese language). By the way the whole truth wasn't uncovered yet.

18. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene is very reminiscent of Poisoning the World, it's the same death scene all over again. :facepalm:

1. She is trapped in a barrier the ML, the strongest being ever, cannot break into.
    2. He professes his love in the last second, but she is too far gone to hear.
    3. Her soul is lost and she cannot be revived anymore.

Furthermore, all the previous comments hoping that the ML might be better compared to the one in Poisoning the World seems to ironic right now, because he is so much worse, because he knew what he was doing, while in PTW, it was kinda a misunderstanding.

CatBunn, Jevanka926 and Aeiru28 like this.
  19. miko_

miko_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my last spoilers here (I think, at least for now), I am taking a break from this novel (I will wait for it to end). I don’t really enjoy drama/tragedy or at least when it’s not really meaningful and could be avoided or shown in a different way…

LSY was mad at DFY, he cursed him, said how bad lucky Xijiu was when meeting him. He said that DFY did not catch her soul when he could so now it hopeless. It must have been bc of his past lover etc. DFY said that he never loved any other woman except Xijiu. Seeing how heartbroken DFY was he kind of believed but why DFY deceived her? More cursing, then LSY wanted to fight DFY. MF couldn’t take it anymore and attacked LSY, DFY blocked him with his body (he was injured). DFY said to not disrespect LSY bc he was Xijiu friend/guardian. DFY took Xijiu to Crystal Palace (their first and last date was there). He placed her corpse in a sofa on veranda. DFY interlaced their fingers and thought now he can hold her to his heart content. He knew that was her desire but he failed her when she was alive. He began his tale.

DFY had always wanted to teach GXJ astrology now he is gonna do it, he asked her body if she would learn now? He asked her softly and they were very close. He had shown her a big shiny star in the past that represented him and was the ruler of the sky, apparently it was only his illusion because the star light almost burned out and was about to fall down. She also saw a new rising big star which had almost caught up to the biggest one. Xijiu commented that it would be amazing if it was her star, now DFY said that her wish came true – it was truly her. In the world there weren’t two same days, two identical people so it was not possible two kings (that’s MTL term) could live simultaneously. That’s the law, over twenty years ago the new star appeared in the sky. DFY knew that his time was ending in about hundred years. He wasn’t sad, he lived eternally – he had seen countless lives and deaths. He did not mind, neither he had any fears. It was just a pity that although he had seen countless love stories but he never experienced it. DFY didn’t want to be with any woman, only special - one of a kind woman could be his lover. He started to wait for the new king arrival, GXJ body host was born – many special signs appeared. DFY started to observe the child. She was normal kid with poor qualifications, although not bad looking she could not manipulate light like he could. Also at age 12 she would be in grave danger and her survival chances were slim (she had destination of being raped and her life energy drained). He thought it was not a person he was looking for but still there was a chance and her mother wanted to protect her child. Mother did not like the imperial engagement, so she asked if he could marry GXJ. He agreed on marriage but with very severe conditions, he sealed her appearance (the forehead mark). Now he thought it was destined Xijiu would appear in this body and at that time (the rape attempt). DFY was really mad Xijiu had stripped his robes and touched him, he wanted to take revenge at first. GXJ had countless tricks up her sleeves so he started to get interested in her. He could not turn his eyes from her. Xijiu claimed she was a Heaven Disciple so even when he tested her in private and public, he knew she was not. Bc he liked her he wanted to make her appear as the Lord Disciple. He thought Xijiu would be scared/paralyzed in the dark forest and he would help her. At that time DFY was thinking Xijiu was normal human with a lifespan at most 100 years (so 80 years were left). They would spend her time together and she wouldn’t even know he died soon after her. It seemed meaningful to him, they could be like any other ordinary couple, she would grow old – he would accompany her and then vanish. He really didn’t expect she was the new king, but when he learned she could see all the colours of dark forest like him, and she was able to see the normal sky there - he knew. He was lost and very shocked, of course he was also happy for her but she was not an ordinary person. She would live an immortal life like him, so what 100 years together with him would be for her, just a drop in the ocean? He didn’t want her to be heartbroken after his death. She was the only woman he loved in his life so he also wanted to be the only man she loved in hers, so he would rather not be with her for his remaining years. He rather wanted Xijiu to meet a benevolent person and be with him in the future. DFY tried to distance himself (after she came out from dark forest), in academy when he appeared as Holy Lord he only wanted to protect her so he disappeared afterward. He wished to stop loving Xijiu but it was not possible, he had always an urge to see her and when he saw her with LSY, he was mad. All four Heaven Disciples would accompany him in his death, so being with LSY she would be alone too after 100 years and be heartbroken (I think that time when he deprived LSY of being Heaven Disciple as punishment was for Xijiu, to leave LSY with her after his death – also that stupid sister would be gone instead). DFY was jealous and thought why not be with him rather than LSY, DFY loved her more than him so he pursued her. As his experience he saw countless love breaking up, there wasn’t many that lasted a lifetime. So after several years they would split up too somehow. They agreed to marry, also a very precious bracelets were given to them. DFY thought their love was blessed and intended by God. The more time he spent with Xijiu the stronger he wanted to live (aww Kim Shin flashback). He even thought that bc the bracelets appeared his fate could be changed, he tried to find an method but there wasn’t anything. Maybe bc she would be a new king so she had to experience hardships beforehand or their love was never meant to be? To safe her from her countless troubles, he had broken many bans and his life span was getting shorter and shorter. From 100 years his lifespan shortened to 30 years. They have been already so affectionate and he couldn’t bear to let her go. He started to plan, DFY knew that if he died in 30 years she would be extremely heartbroken. The only way he could think of would be Xijiu forgetting all her memories and living a new life. Lan Jingyi was his friend, if she knew DFY died she would not be too heartbroken, more so she would have the brother and sister devoted to her and help her govern. He thought she would be willing to be at the top of the world then. He planned but didn’t expect not everything would go like he wanted and that people were unpredictable. GXJ entered dark forest village and he went after her on an urge, there they lived in their happy marriage for 8 years. When they come out, it was truly chaos! Bc he abandoned his duty, the imposer was born and harmed people. Xijiu joined him in rebellion, and even killed some Xianjia (duuno who it was?) so she was punished (her touch drained spiritual power). Afterward only one year of his life remained… DFY even wanted to spend the rest of the time together and return her to GXJ original body when his life limit was reached. He would never imagined she was gonna be punished, becoming a monster. DFY was worried her soul would stay in the cloned body so he took her to Crystal Palace for their last day together and returned her soul to original body. He really thought his memories manipulation would work. But Xijiu disrupted his plans, she remembered him and their love. The marriage bracelet would cause her to know when he died, so he had to get rid of it! He made corrections in his plan, he knew that she hated to be a substitute for anyone so once she thought he had loved LJY, she would break up with him. He achieved his purpose, the bracelets were broken with the end of their marriage but he was not good seeing XJ hurt. Being in pain after betrayal or being pained after a loved one died – which one was worse? He knew how strongly Xijiu loved him, when he would die she would soon follow after him. As she would become a Holy Lord (Lady lol?) in the future she wouldn’t die easily. Rather she would be living like a corpse and suffer for a very long time. He knew Xijiu temperament was fierce if she was betrayed she would become stronger (like after LSY betrayal). For example just to show how good a woman is after breaking up with scum boyfriend to see him regret hurting her. DFY thought she would suffer but still she would come out stronger from it, be even more dazzling. DFY would vanish from her memory with passing of time. When he died she would not even know it. DFY took Xijiu and walked through the Crystal palace, this was a place that belonged only to them . They engraved their names there with a heart pierced by silver arrow between them, previously he said to Xijiu it was unlucky. Back then Xijiu said back that it was Cupid arrow and it symbolized eternally loving each other. Now DFY said he also didn’t believe his arrangement was the best for her, he asked her if she regret meeting him? He said he did regret… If he did not provoke her so much at the start maybe the outcome would be different, maybe she would not be so sad… He was mistaken. At first he didn’t like this Crystal Palace but because of Xijiu he changed his mind. Now he even wanted to vanish in here. DFY took Xijiu to the most beautiful room, her favourite one where they spent their happiest day together before breaking up. He laid her on the bed and nested himself beside her: he apologized that although Xijiu hinted him about official marriage he avoided it bc he knew he was dying. DFY said he owed her a grand marriage but did he still have qualification to propose to her? She laid motionless but looked like in a deep sleep. DFY knew she would never wake up from that dream. He took out a shining ring, the former one which Xijiu left when she fled from their marriage ceremony. He put in on her finger and said she really looked good wearing it. His voice choked and he kissed her hand, he put on his ring too and held hands. The candles shone lightly and two people laid in bed like a newly-wed couple in their begging of love life. The Firmament Stone bracelet woke up and said angrily: Did DFY regret his past doings now? DFY always could communicate with it but in last few days the bracelet said weird things about yin and yang. In the past, DFY sealed his spiritual knowledge and let him continue to sleep. But now he left it alone and heard everything it said even though his heart was pierced as if to punish himself. Firmament Stone said: wasn’t it what DFY brought upon himself? They shouldn’t have broken up after coming out from dark forest. They could live in happiness for this whole year. DFY thought if he really was selfish he would do it like that, be with her for a year then disappear. But what with Xijiu? Her world would fell apart. With star crossed lovers, the more heartbroken person would be the one left behind, not the one who died. With immortal life how much pain she would experience, he couldn’t do it to her. The bracelet said he heard everything DFY said now, and if Xijiu heard it too she would for sure forgive him, she would even be delighted. Because until the moment of her death she cared the most that DFY didn’t love her, that he treated her as substitute. At last she even wanted to help him reunite with his lover. Xijiu really didn’t want him to be sad and alone. Although she kept saying she hated him - she wanted to help him.. DFY knew that, if Xijiu really hated him she would not sacrifice her life for him, give this body back so he could resurrect the soul of his “lover”. GXJ still loved him miserably. It was like his heart was being squeezed by silk thread very slowly. He clenched her hands to warm them up but it was done in vain, they still were cold. The bracelet told him DFY cannot stay here any longer the situation outside was becoming very chaotic. DFY thought how the outside world was chaotic? She was not by his side, so he didn’t care about the world. He wanted to stay with her for the remaining 5 months and not be separated or disturbed. Firestone Bracelet seemed to feel what he wanted to do and scolded him that now when the new Holy One was dead and in 5 month the old Holy Lord would vanish too the world would collapse, burying the people in it’s remains. He has shown him an image of apocalypse which people killed in various ways – buried in volcanos eruption, from meteor shower, or drown by flood – truly the end of world.

Lol the author wonders how to revive Xijiu and wants suggestions…
    Xijiu extent of love was so great, ah. I don't hate DFY but I think his original plan was so so bad, giving someone else memory making Xijiu think she is another person is wicked and just wrong. Isn’t it better to have a child with her and leave it with Xijiu to take care of each other? She would be not as lonely and would continue her life for the child.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  20. Snowwhitefox

Reading List:
    Link
    </3 my heart..... please tell us what happens once the novel ends. I don't hate DFY either. Ahhh Xijiu.... my heart bleeds for you.