Spoiler (BL) Face Slapping the Slag Gong System - Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Mar 18, 2018.

1. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspected this was gonna be another quasi-harem. World hopping, what can you expect? Doesn't make me less interested though. Poor bun ML :blobsob: Is MC just trying not to get too attached?

2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like cheaters.... Not even those acting as if they r cheating.... Not my cup of tea...

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The
    Is ML also the 9 sweethearts that MC was going to have an orgy with in ch 1?

Does system knows that MLs are him? Does he fall in love with MC?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Kleep likes this.
  4. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.... after reading the spoilers my motivation die down fast. The novel would have been so much more enjoyable if the ML was the slag gong and the MC was punishing him for it. But instead it has to be an unrelated victim that was pure and betrayed terribly....

5. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed a bit with @Pachia ... I feel bad for this ML... Normally I don't mind slightly evil MC, but here's to hoping the MC has a good motivation for what he does.

cheerydandan likes this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML in the second arc died before its end lol. Anyway, I reached arc three and then skipped to the end. The ML is the system + all the 'third parties' that MC used to punish the slag gongs. ML is an alien (lol) from an advanced civilization and he revived the MC in the end. His purpose is to study human emotions in order to bring them happiness or something, but the experiment with the MC failed. He created all the simulation worlds (none of the characters in those worlds were real, just as the worlds weren't real, there's no use to feel bad about anyone there), but his soul split in each world and I guess his memories were gone too. He was left as the system, who had no emotions. The MC was chosen because he was a cold, emotionless, slag shou lol... The experiment was also supposed to reform him. Anyway, after the end, the 9 personalities of the worlds' ML's were recollected in the ML's body and they come out as separate personalities in the second last chapter I read.

7. Nokiyoh

Nokiyoh {The one with Collarbone fetish}

Reading List:
    Link
    confusing asf

I don't feel comfortable with
    the way Mc do the face slapping things

poor ml:cry:

I'm having a great expectations for this but
    nah
    skip
    thanks for tagging me:)

Tintl likes this.
  8. Storymonster

Storymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like this is the sort of story that will make me rage at the MC...but it also sounds weirdly different and I guess I'm game? Is it HE? :hmm:

9. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed the title seems very satisfying but does mc end up with said gong at any point or someone else lol, i guess that depends on the world XD

ah poor ML, got caught up in it all x.x

10. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished this novel and I would really recommend this novel for those who are craving for fast wear novels .Although the first arc was not really so good and MC was a real slag with poor MLs feelings which almost made me give up on this novel. But if you preserve and read ahead I can assure its worth reading .Its also quite different from other fast wear novels I read , and the MLs all had completely different personalities in every arc.
    In one of the arcs ML has two tintins and MC becomes pregnant for 3 days after which he gives birth to an egg .The baby emerges in wolf form .

11. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty::blob_pompom: mpreg!

EurikaYamato03 and mereumsama like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can tell me where the free and complete raws is? Sto.cc skipped a few chapters

13. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, everyone blames the MC, but you should blame the system too lol. It (system=ML too) doesn't allow the MC to have sex for some reason lol, so MC bargained to be able to do it 3 times in the second world. So...this kind of thing makes it hard for MC to give any promises to his ML, like how would he explain that he won't sleep with him under any condition.

14. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    kiara8 likes this.
  15. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was hesitant when i read the summary and i was right, MC is a total slag to ML, poor ML :cry: how is the ending? do they get together? and do we see how MC feels after what he did to ML in first arc? (like maybe in later chapters?) DOES MC change? like personality-wise or did he even fall fo ML in any of these worlds, goddammit?!! :blobsob:

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    They do get together, lol.

One time, they went out on a date and ML took MC to a very tasty low key restaurant in the suburb or something. MC tells ML that they should come again, not knowing that ML's parents (the restaurant owners) are peeking from the back.

Poor_Hero, aChoO0, nixxara and 4 others like this.
  17. mereumsama

Reading List:
    Link
    M
    ME too I had the same complain about MC and almost dropped it . But when I read arc 3 it just hooked me and enabled me to keep going . Aldo don't worry MC repeats arc 1 later on and gets together with ML . If you are able to just skim through arc 1 and 2 neglecting MCs character then you should. Be able to go on. Its really entertaining especially the dog blood drama that happens in it . And MC is really good at seducing MLs I say .

18. Adawas

Adawas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang it you guys are too convincing with giving this story a second chance as it might actually be a good story to read even though the comments started out horribly about arc 1 that I thought I would have to drop this.

aChoO0 and mereumsama like this.
  19. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many arcs r there
    Can somebody plz do arc summaries

20. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this concept. Majority of the readers likes 1v1, hence, the 'dropping' comments. But I really want to read a legit Shou with a harem full of Gongs, or Gong with a harem full of Shou.

That's why I love
    True Star
    so much.

EurikaYamato03, Alice-sama and Hanaru like this.