Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there really no romance??? I’m craving for so romance atm!!!

2. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually wanted read this arc. I love mc more and more, she is my fav

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not even in the tag section :blobexpressionless:

4. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Why need romance? When we got strong badass hardworking mc. If ml come then our mc will become weak.

5. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance make the world go round!

6. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    :O

7. Night Assissin

Night Assissin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More I want mc become op. Did mc revenge on system.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  8. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how MC seemed to promote strong independent woman vibe... Of course you can have man.. but first take care of yourself and left some leeway if something terrible happened [divorce, slag man etc] and make sure to be good to your parents!!!!

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    MC have no parents

10. Sasa

Sasa The bored bookworm

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, she had right? Parents and a younger brother?? Or am I misreading it somewhere. There even some arc where she [I don't remember if she hallucinate or dreaming] but she returned to when she is 11 years olds. Anyway, she did shown it through how she treated her host's parents in some arc anyway. And in Slag Man system arc, Ning Shu commented that the one who should treat the parents better is the host herself, so she decided to exit the task early despite only fulfilling one part of the mission. That decision was then deemed correct and she was considered to fulfill the task.

What I mean by independent, strong woman, it shown how she strengthen and helped gave her host a way to improve their life. She did not only solve the task, she gave them something for their future after they came back to their own body [e.g. Medusa Arc, School Arc redo, Poisonous honey arc and My Boyfriend is bent arc among many]

This is why Ning Shu able to get so much merit as opposed to other tasker in my opinion.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!!!!! Right! ! MC is that cancer patient! I mistook her with someone else...
    There are so many FL Quick Wear nowadays

I think she has parents and 2 older brothers though?

12. kyry

kyry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After sasa mention it I just realize thag
    Mc is.. really like to destroy men's crotch..

Let me count how much world!ML's chinchin she has destroy until now:blobjoy:

13. gingkotree

gingkotree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 47 Campus World (redo Arc 30)

What happened in arc 30 didn’t repeat. There is some fighting. MC dragging her brother running back home. Brother had fever. MC used medicine brought from system.
    The next day, the school principal comes and ask them to school tomorrow. He was threatened by three bullies (Min, Ou dan Muye). MC refused and moved to stay in a broken car under bridge.
    She starts playing online games and selling equipment for living. Also doing embroidery job, skills left for host. Brother was put in a Taoist temple in remote area for safeguarding.

MC spreading rumour in internet that Min company using corpse oil. Min company stock fell. Min want to use MC as scapegoat cause she is the most suitable. MC recorded their conversation and live posting. The recording also mentioned another guy (Ou dan Muye). So, their families have them stay at homes and keep low profiles.

Another attack by MC called radio program and pretend to be really scare by Min, making public believes three families up to no good. Min dan Ou sent to study abroad. Muye entered military training.

To avoid suspicion, MC go abroad illegally and working in a restaurant that frequent by Min. Stalking Min home, hit him until fainted on the road. Min got raped by foreigner man and found by policeman not wearing pants the next morning. She also put some soul energy in the Min heart causing him can’t be angry and doing exercise anymore (his heart will stop functioning).

MC scheme Ou to have accident during racing. Ou become vegetative and his hand broke, unable to use it again.

Put soul energy to Muye body that will make him prone to bone fracture?? (not clear about this).

14. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been about 12 hours...you must still be counting, heheh

kiara8 likes this.
  15. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reading this spoiler make me wanted more

16. gingkotree

gingkotree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 48 Sacred Animal (MC vs female transmigrator)

Host (Kong Lin) is a divine peacock beast that his cultivation strong enough to takes human form. Female lead (Yu Liuli) is a modern person transmigrated into dead body of waste daughter from a cultivation family. Kong Lin has master-servant contract with FL not with his consent. FL’s other later beasts got equal contract (they are stronger), only KL with lower status, keep working with no benefits in return.

KL asked FL to break the contract. FL was reluctant but eventually released KL (she didn’t need beasts that weaker than her). However, her other beasts feels KL was ungrateful and keeps harassing him afterward.

When MC takes over, the contract already made. FL just got transmigrated, still weak and needs MC protection. If MC is disobedient, FL will punish MC by hurting her soul.

MC detects a ball in host soul/consciousness that signifies the contract bond. Tried to attack the ball many times, but always bounced back, MC soul heavily injured. There are times MC vomits blood, can’t get up of bed, had temporary blindness and deafness.

FL counterattacks her sister and fiancé (fifth prince) that harms her original host (Yu Liuli) to death. Sister unable to cultivate again, fifth prince heavily injured. FL’s grandpa wants to kill FL. Grandpa is a decent family head that want to protect Yu clan since FL’action will harms the clan.

FL tried to revive the ML (ancient god?? that already died, part of his soul reside in FL body). MC attacks ML soul (telling lies that ML is a malicious spirit that wants to take over master body) that it got weakened and went to sleep. FL looking for pills to strengthen ML soul.

MC cooperating with grandpa by making heaven pills to cure sister (grandpa provides ingredients) and soul strengthening pills (to assist her attacking the ball). ML can detect MC has pills, FL asked the pills from MC. Fortunately MC has many spares.

One day host needs to face tribulation lightning to level up. MC used the tribulation to separate host soul and FL soul in the ball and reversing the contract with MC as master, FL as servant.

MC punishes FL just likes how FL did. MC destroyed her soul along with ML soul making sure they can not reborn. Grandpa collects the corpse. Sister fell for MC (KL is really handsome, did I mention this too late), making soup everyday for MC. Soup tastes bad. MC left Yu residences before telling sister not to wait for her and live peacefully.

After MC leave the world, KL roamed freely on earth and heaven. Things happened during tribulation that he is considering as “dead” by heaven. Can not be punished by heavenly law.

Head :blobtired:, heart :blobsmilehappyeyes:

For kieshi, I thinks Violent Woman is arc 49.

17. kieshi

kieshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho thanks *run immediately to update table of content *

Aris12 likes this.
  18. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Love it, I’d forgotten that contract spirit beasts have feelings too, and that not all of them love their Mc masters

Lianna and Aris12 like this.
  19. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL. In the latest batch of updates, MC finds out that all of the system-missions that 2333 had her do were all illegitimate missions from the POV of the Organization. The stats she got from those missions were actually faked by 2333, meaning she didn't get any rewards out of them at all, and her actual stat numbers are half of what they previously looked like. So all that time, 2333 was just using her to do those kind of missions in order to gain power to free itself from the other systems in those missions.

20. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ultimate betrayal. WOW, her luck from the start lmao, what what what

raxadian, lazynoodles and Lianna like this.