LCD Tranxending Vision

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Reimaru, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Reimaru

Reimaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC right now seems to be too forcefully using a new interested company for his revenge.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  2. IICreation

IICreation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mhm im actually wondering is it only the MC that has special powers? if so the series instantly becomes EXTREMELY boring and stale since most stories do this.Though since he had to fix a special compass for some treasures does that mean that there are other people who had special powers in the pass? .3.

3. silky1351

silky1351 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same suspicion and to reinforce it the ever illusive female character that shows up like a ghost in the night when least expected!

4. IICreation

IICreation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopefully there are other ability users otherwise im immediatly dropping this novel XD

5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... Can see through clothes yet the description we get is tamer than a JP MC. 'Bountiful peaks' 'mysterious parts'. :facepalm:

6. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish the author would get over this. It's stupidly unnecessary.

7. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    if author delete this ru-yi character from this novel, this novel will be good even if its not perfect~

Davine likes this.
  8. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another racist Chinese novel worshiping communism author’s thinking is so backward and narrow minded that it’s baffling he came up with this in 2015 , Ow wait what he worships is what narrowed his mind, to each is his own. Ps by the way East Asians are the most Xenophobic people alive proven by facts and stats.

9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha the review about the chuckle was awesome. Even if you don't read the novel, read that review haha

10. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author seems intent on making the MC a super-genius but edgy badass, but it just comes across as really cringey.

The whole Germany arc (aside from being super racist) felt like the story jumped the shark, and so far it hasn't really gotten better

11. Tensoku

Tensoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could just be me, but I think 146 is showing signs of Xia Lei turning a bit haughty with his new status with bureau 101. Power makes for an arrogant person as is so common in CN webnovels.

Edit: Also, OP didn't put a link in their post so, https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tranxending-vision/ that is the NU main page for this novel.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  12. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's definitely getting really conceited with his newfound power, but it's more than that I think. There is a weird superiority theme appearing in the story that is really forced. Just a couple of recent example I remember.
    • The bodyguard likes the master's daughter, but loses to the MC and is just like "you're the better man, guess I'll stand aside and admire her from afar" when he asks for a job (essentially going from rival to underling).
    • When he was in Germany and a black gang tried to rape Anna, and the German guy was like "eh, what can I do? You're bigger and stronger and I don't want to get hurt, so have fun," so Xia Lei has to step in and beat them up to save her.
    • In the latest chapter Xu Lang just happened to be at the karaoke bar. And he gets beat up and his head dunked in a toilet that just happened to not have been flushed. Which he is then forced to drink.
    • A few chapters ago he also threw a guy in a pool for asking him to introduce his almost-but-not-quite girlfriend. The guy is understandably angry but also finds it interesting and now wants to be best friends.
    But he's the MC, so everything is justified and he'll make friends with everyone later, or beat them so badly they'll learn to respect him and slink away in fear. Which is admittedly typical of CN webnovels, but at least in other novels you can see them work at getting stronger, or there's interludes to break up the face-slapping a bit, or some sort of challenge. It just comes across as very exaggerated and feels unnatural how everything just kind of works out.

e: Guess we can add today's chapter (147) to the list. Everything got wrapped up in a neat little bow for the MC. Also, Special Forces, "armed to their teeth with weapons" will come with a single phonecall from a police inspector. And then stand down if you yell at them sternly.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Jarrow likes this.
  13. Tobi

Tobi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I'm enjoying this.
    It's nothing really drastic and it's pretty satisfying to sit here and read through the novel while waiting for another to update.

Current chapter (ch153) is going through a marriage/confession misunderstanding, I hope that the MC will not pussy out from this.
    Also, If you really hate this novel and have been bashing on it, please leave the LCD and just drop it without coming back to post again and again.

14. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Gu sister getting called on her bluff was satisfying. I wonder if they'll get the patent back when this is all over.

Still, for the martial arts tournament MC better do some speed training, otherwise he's going to get wrecked. Those gloves are ridiculous, but I guess plot armor is better than actual armor.

I'm glad the Shentu family arc is over. It was almost as bad as the Germany arc. It's too bad the Gu siblings are terribly written as villains. They just keep doing the same thing over and over.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  15. johnnnnnn

johnnnnnn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imo ling si yao is gonna be responsible for the betrayal tab what a shame i like her quite a bit ;(

16. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd offer odds about how bad the current arc will be, but everyone already knows anyway. Dropped.

(hint: it does got worse. So very much worse.)

17. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still somewhat interesting, although the arcs are getting worse and worse. I hope Jiang Ruyi just fades into obscurity but we all know she's going to part of the harem.

18. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read an interview with the author some time ago and apparently Xia Lei will have
    18 wives, so there's a pretty good chance she's one.

19. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was probably one of the more ridiculous chapters I've read, even for this story.

Also uncomfortably racist, but set up to justify it.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  20. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    This TapRead taking this one? Why? their translation's quality is tragic lol, they should just edit Godly Stay-home Dad first!

The loner and Davine like this.