Spoiler True Martial World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Halmista, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at ch. 777 and I want to know how long before Yi Yun finds Lin Xitong. I'm an impatient person and I don't think I can take a hundred chapters for their grand reunion.

2. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its girl with extreme yin(?) physique right?
    can you tell me which arc was ch 777?

3. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.
    It's the arc after Black Armored Demon God. Yi Yun and Lin Xintong went on a magical space travel sexcapade after they defeated the Demon God but they encountered a black hole and got separated after Yi Yun tore the black hole. He got picked up by a Luo clan ship and was taken to a place full of furrie- I mean Fey realm.

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Even at the latest RAW (1383) Yi Yun still not found LX, but currently during the latest arc is he searching for her
    From my estimation, it will take 100 chapters before they meet :cookie:

5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After he gets seperated from his sister, how long does it take for them to meet again?

6. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, he sure isn't rushing to find her huh. Oh well, that's like finding a grain of rice in an earth size pile of sand. Was going to drop this novel if the author drags on the missing Xintong plot thread but for some reason, I'm still enjoying the repetitive 'Young Masters hate Yi Yun the underdog but Yi Yun proceeds to curbstomp them to oblivion' story.
    Probably after a thousand chapters. He's still busy levelling up to be a god.

7. kuroba

kuroba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He only know she's safe at the moment and her general whereabouts because one of his acquaintance rescued? by her

8. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fluffy, are there any news about Jiang Xiarou, Yi yun's sister?

9. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm updated and no, there's nothing about Jiang Xiarou in the latest chapters. He hasn't even met Lin Xintong.

Xiao x2 likes this.
  10. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I guess I'm going to read it once it hits 2k chapters. It gets really too tiring to read a novel that has a lot of uncertainties that are being forcefully postponed.

11. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think the story will hit the 2k chapter,Yu Yun is alredy a mid supremacy and being a MC only divine lords pose a treat to him and with how rare they are there isn't much people that he can't defeat

12. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial World lasted 2262 chapters but then again it took longer for Lin Ming to ascend from his original world than Yi Yun. There should be at least another 300 - 400 chapters worth left, maybe double that depending on how author decides to drag it out.

Keep in mind we still don't know how hard it is to reach Godly Monarch from Divine Lord, and we also don't know if Godly Monarch is the last cultivation realm (although it would likely at least be penultimate realm considering how few Godly Monarchs there are).

13. Knight8

Knight8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author said that Divine Lord is the same as an Empyriam in MW which is the rank that comes before the True God rank and it was Godly Monarchs that fought with the gods in the past.
    The MC is invincible in the same rank which means that when he enter DL only the GM can pose danger to him,with that there isn't much story to go on,i think the story reach the 1900 chapters but not much more

14. Soren59

Soren59 MTL Shill

Reading List:
    Link
    In MW there was also a realm after True God, it just didin't have a specific name since only 1 or 2 people would reach it at a time. Also the author might try more mixed universe stuff with MW in order to drag it on for longer so we'll see.

15. KukiAme

KukiAme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1529 ?..and maybe xintong dont have any memory of Yi Yun (cause of BY << Azure yang lord 1st wife) ?? Dunno. But Yi Yun come to White Lunar Divine Empire before Xintong become Empress >>1529