Spoiler (BL) Rebirth of Supermodel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Selax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, right at the end, I can't remember if it is in the extras or the main story, ML gets sick (I think) and has a long dream about MC's previous life and illness, and he talks about it with MC.

2. PamelAxiah

PamelAxiah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh. . I didn't know that. The last chap that i read at sto.cc is about latest fashionshow from the ML where MC get to wear wedding dress

3. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished it from sto.cc and this was the scenario I read on the last page too @PamelAxiah .

4. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of sites are censored or don't have the extra chapters. I tend to read from ck101 for those. But here is the link:
    https://ck101.com/thread-3485081-24-1.html

Silver_, Aster Anemone and PamelAxiah like this.
  5. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    @rainbowturtle when the first time MC+ML did it (or any unspeakable scenes), was it uncensored at ck101 ? bc i read at danmeila before ;-;

6. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, there are two explicit sex scenes on ck101. The rest are fade to black.

waraa and clear like this.
  7. PamelAxiah

PamelAxiah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link. Will try to read it. With mtl but it not that hard to understand although must bear with weird name sense in mtl

8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me which one ? was it their first time or not ? and if possible if you remember the chapters :sushi_peak:

9. rainbowturtle

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh first detailed scene was their first time. It was around chapter 100~101. Second one I don't remember what chapter, but it is when ML makes MC try on a female dress that he designed, then things got steamy.

jojooxxx, Ichigocheesecake and clear like this.
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thread's tag has been changed from Mo Huan Chen to Mo Chen Huan as per the author's name, 莫晨欢.

Selax likes this.
  11. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the story. It's funny and humorous. ML and MC are also acceptable. The conversation part feel like reading drama script but maybe it's the author's style. I only wish that the author stop using the word 'supermodel' so often that it lost its meaning. :blob_grin:

12. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well just one of my fave scenes here
    it was one of fashion show where little mushroom is one of the model, at the audience there is one who belongs to the top five and was so impressed with MC so he went to MC's dressing room and become so friendly with him, even his scummy ex went there as he was instructed by his manager to apologized to MC , this topmodel does not know scummy ex and even thought that he is one of the crew and told him in good faith that he can be a model if he want.. it was so funny for MC and humilating for scummy ex,
    - the make up that was put on MC is not ordinary so it needs a special make up remover, this top model is becoming overly familiar and friendy that he volunteered to be the one who will help MC, although its kinda awkward for MC he has no choice.. when top model was about to help him... ML came
    -ML went directly to MC and talk to him as if the top model does not exist.. ML removes MC's make up and create a very ambigious atmosphere for the topmodel, that he wants to disappear instantly..

13. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as we all know ML is a designer and his higlight for every show is the final wedding dress.. so MC is so jealous for ML always has the same model for this dress... there was even a rumor regarding ML and that model... as for MC being a designer, ML will be so focus creating that dress for his model so MC kinda possessive in that part he can't help it... ML ofcourse he is so happy and told MC a secret.. that female model is his little aunt so ML has no choice to create a dress for her.. even ML admits that there are only few people in this world that can bully him.. MC is included ;)

14. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yahello~ Someone mention that there was one time where MC wear a wedding dress. Can you spoil about it?

15. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well according to my MTL understanding..
    it was one of MLs fashion show... as usual the finale would be a wedding dress... MC walk on the runway half face hidden so no one recognized him... everyone loves him and so curious who is this model... as the final walk... ML appears in front of the ramp while waiting for MC.. it was like walking on aisle to the altar as ML wait for MC.. everyone is astound... then when the two on front.. someone recognized MC and saw a pair of ring that both of them wearing... If i understand it correctly I think that was also their wedding day

16. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres was this gala event that MC was invited so late... you can compare it like met gala in the hollywood... as there was a theme.... MC will be wearing a design by his female friend designer.. ML saw him packing and ask MC if he will be wearing that for the event... MC nod... ML ofcourse disagree saying MC can't wear clothes design by a woman... MC misunderstood him and says it is a discrimination against female designer so he brushed off ML... as for ML...he was thinking he can't allow MC to wear someones design... male or female... so that night ML called a meeting.. the top designers in the company and told them to create something for 6 days as he will not allow his lover to wear something that he does not design...

as MC received the invitation late it was difficult for him to find a red carpet partner.. he found this foreign female actress.. here this actress thought that MC is like her that bought the invitation so she underestimated MC... as they appear on the red carpet using MLs car.. they gained a lot of attention especially MC and his dress... at this time no one knows who is the designer of his clothes... the actress who spend a lot of money for the event got jealous of MC for the photographers are more interested on MC rather on her.. MC here is a gentleman he even tone down his model aura for the actress to shine but she disregard it... so when MC was signing a wall this actress ditch MC and find a different red carpet partner... another model.... ofcourse everyone was astound as there was a silent rule that they will separate after the red carpet away from the media.... as MC now walked on the red carpet... ML appears walking toward MC... then ML stop beside MC... let just say they become red carpet partners... now the designers are watching this event to find out who is MLs lover and everyone was shock... what ML and MC wears that time is like a couples dress as there is a subtle hint only those who make can find.. the actress was shock and regret her decision as MC and ML leave her

17. ros6

ros6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aawwww,,, i can't wait for this chapter. btw what chapter is this?

18. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry I already forgot.. ;)

moonhyuna likes this.
  19. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is so shameless :blobjoy: Just for the sake of knowing MC flight schedule, he 'bullied' him (coughthreateninghimthathecan'tclimaxcough), after that he has the gall of looking surprised meeting MC at the airport:blobrofl:

The gala event started being mentioned around(in danmeila) chapter (130/131)146 (end) and chapter 147 (where ML 'bully' his workers to make clothes for MC). The event itself started at 148:blobhug:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  20. ros6

ros6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks. i've been a good friends with google translate since yesterday :blob_grin:, and i feel like my brain id spinning like crazy , i think it's started to beg for mercy:sweating_profusely: and now i'm in ch 113,