Spoiler Villain Heal the Villainess Plan to Heal a Broken Heart

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Mar 20, 2018.

1. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found a new villainess novel! It sounds pretty interesting. Any spoilers?
    Description
    “In this life, can I fall in love once more?”

As if having your best friend steal your fiancé wasn’t enough; I died by falling into the road from an accidental push.

I, who had just graduated from medical school, suddenly found my status changed by this ‘Devil-in-God-skin’ or ‘Hades’. He sent me to be reincarnated into an otome game that I once played. I found myself becoming the vampire villainess who has the doomed fate of being killed by her vampire fiancé.

If you think that this will make me surrender, then: NO WAY! No longer will this happen to me, and my death will not be in vain from some man.

I WILL NOT LOVE ANYONE AGAIN!!!

“What?”

“The protagonist fell ill?”

“It can’t be helped, I will nurse him until he is healthy again.”

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/villain-heal-the-villainesss-plan-to-heal-a-broken-heart/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like it’s still ongoing but what do you want to know? (I’ve only read half of the raws so far).

lazynoodles likes this.
  4. DaLiuRen

DaLiuRen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you talk more about the plot of the game in which she reincarnated?

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The game is about the heroine (whom is human) going to a school mixed with human's, beastmen, demons, and angels, so it's your typical high school otome setting but with a more of a fantasy plot. It goes more in depth about each character's background story (with some POV's), as well as the villains/fiancee's in their route. Where I'm at, MC has only befriend one of the villains and has recently encountered another one. The main plot of the story seems to be about MC trying to take care of ML (her fiancee (it's believed that he won't live passed 20 years old (vampires live up to 500 years old))), and for her to help the relationship between the capture targets with the villain's/fiancee's. Time to time, Hades (the one who sent her to the otome world) will be mentioned.

MC transmigrates into the body of a 2 year old succubus + pure blooded vampire whom is suppose to become the fiancee of the vampire king's son. In the originally story, she ends up getting killed by him due to the villain trying to get rid of the heroine. MC's wish is to repair her parent's relationship and to become a doctor without needing to marry. There'll later be a time skip when she turns 5, then later 10 (which is also when she starts going to school). The heroine isn't suppose to show up until she's 16 years old.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    Mikaa, Ice_Rose, pcheshire and 20 others like this.
  6. DaLiuRen

DaLiuRen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!

vsukio likes this.
  7. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of person is her fiance? :O

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He seems to lack common sense and seems very disinterested in things (probably because he knows he's gonna die before 20). That was, until he met MC. When MC met him, she thought he was a corpse because he had no heartbeat :blobsweat:. Seeing her care for him confused him. When his mother went to go look him, he took MC and hid in the bush then comments about his bewilderment of why his mother would be worried about him, to which MC told him that that's a normal thing. Eventually, because he end up unconsciously liking MC, he bit her neck and drank her blood (he think it tasted as delicious as bitter chocolate). Once their parents found out, he was basically like "I bit her!" repeatedly and loudly :blobjoy:. Though this forced them to become engaged, he didn't even know what that meant. So when he asked his mother, she told him that he can see MC more often now. He becomes glad they became engaged.

Overall, because of MC trying to take care of him (her doctor instinct was kicking in), she tried to treat him in various of things such as teaching him fear (she was basically trying to make his heart beat faster)--- which ends with her unknowingly making him an "M" :blobsweat_2:. Though she never actually hits him, he still has the expectations of her doing it whenever she blindfolds him (this continues later on in their lives whenever she "punishes" him to which he always looked forward to :blobxd: (I fear she subconsciously got this from her father's side who likes to tie up her mother...)). There was even a scene where she punches one of the capture targets which makes him envious because she never even hit him before... He's also very sticky. And when I mean sticky, I mean he nearly came over to her house everyday and when the school arc started, though the dorms are separated from boys and girls, he always came to her room whether she liked it or not (though there was a time she banned him for a month which made him panic). Also, his room was literally right next doors to hers :blobpeek:. He's also the jealous type. When MC's little brother gave her a ribbon, because his scent was on it, ML asked who gave this to her? When he found out it was her brother, he dropped his guard. The same goes for whenever she hangs with friends, once he knows it's her female friend, he becomes more at ease.

Though he's quite dense when it comes to common sense, I find his character to be very sweet, he's like a big dog that follows her around.

9. castorl

castorl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg she thought he was a corpse:blobjoy: What was her reaction when he moved then?
    Thanks for the writeup!

vsukio likes this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She was glad. When she saw his silver hair and how he was dressed, she knew he was royalty. So because she stepped on him before noticing his existence, she was afraid she'd be charged with assault. :blobsweat:

Fiorisi, SherSher231, kiara8 and 11 others like this.
  11. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML? Is he like a sickly prince? What was his role in the game?

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He's the original villain's fiancee in the game, so yes, it's the sickly prince (he's the only prince). It was said that something was wrong with his heart (without drinking blood, it'll beat slower and slower, but once he drank MC's blood, his heart started to beat faster). However, so far, there has been no diagnoses of what was actually wrong. But apparently, MC wasn't aware of this until he told her about it, making me believe that this was never mentioned in the game, but this is just a theory. All MC knows is that he needs to drink blood in order to live longer, though there was an incident where he had fallen greatly ill and it wasn't due to needing to drink blood. His family is considered the biggest and most powerful financial clan in the demon region, but as for his role, he is simply known as the vampire king's son.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Mikaa, pcheshire, Fiorisi and 18 others like this.
  13. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone send raw link for the novel~

14. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ran ahzu and Aquaa like this.
  15. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    But how does the story proceed ahead? Just the MC building up her harem as usual? Does the ML get healthy again? What happens when the proverbial heroine enters the story?

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not building up a harem, she's fixing relationships. An example of this is her first friend, the fox princess (2nd villainess). The fox princess and the wolf prince are engaged in order to prevent their races from going into war with each other. Because of reasoning for their engagement, the wolf prince mostly ignores the fox princess which hurts her feelings. His attitude towards her affects her so much to the point where she wants to annul the engagement even though she likes the wolf prince. Her original fate is having her princess status removed and to live in sadness. MC ends up setting up scenarios to make the fox princess to not look as lonely (with her two handsome incubus cousins) and to make the wolf prince jealous enough to actually do something about it. This ends with the fox princess and wolf prince talking things out which fixes their stagnated relationship.

Where I'm at, MC and the fox princess has met the 3rd villainess and the 3rd capture target. Because of a curse on the 3rd capture target (his white wings became black and he was exiled to the demon realm), he seems to treat his servant (the villainess for his route) rudely, which makes MC and the fox princess angry. MC found the 3rd villainess to be quite cute and pitiful. In the original game, she doesn't really harass the heroine, but basically tries to prevent the heroine and the 3rd capture target from meeting. Her original fate is to turn her back on life when seeing that the 3rd capture target no longer needed her. From how things seem, it looks like MC will most likely help mend their relationship, but I can't say anything else atm cause I put this story on hold until more chapters is added.

From the current raws out, ML has yet to be cured and the heroine has yet to show up (everyone is still 10 years old).

Pairs so far:
    1. Noble succubus + Pure blooded vampire x Vampire prince (MC & ML)
    2. Fox Princess x Wolf prince
    3. Lowly servant angel x Cursed noble angel
    4. Mermaid x Dragon

Mikaa, B2j, pcheshire and 23 others like this.
  17. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really agianst capture target. I hate every capture target that are selfish and arrogant. I feel Villianous doesn't deserved capture target, they deserved someone better. They should be selfish and better to love themselves than capture target.

18. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but notice that in quite a bit of the forums you browse you seem to dislike the story, ml or the mc. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and I respect that, but i was wondering if you could tell us things you do like or if you really dislike it to phrase it nicely. Because it looks like you are just bashing it and I don't think that that is what you mean to do. I'm sorry if it looks like im being insensitive. Also if you do tell us storylines that you like we could help you find a novel that fits your standards. Once again I apologize if it seems like im attacking you that is not my intention.

19. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    it's just I feel irritated when capture target kill their fiance just because she bully heroine who act pitiful. Poor villain want attention and love from their fiance. but they get kill in return. I have read many reincarnation otome game. so i have against this selfish capture target who dump villian and pay atention to white lotus bitch heroine. i am so shock many didn't find capture target character as irrigated.
    Although I hate capture target character but love the fact they fall for mc. For example destruction flag otome game, and other villain novel.

20. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just don't get why you always care to share your complaints or maybe it is just that I cannot understand that you are so eager to waste your time. I am not saying that your opinion doesn't matter but at some point, you have to see that despite your many comments, as refreshing as they are, people don't care about it, right? It would be so much healthier to just focus on the positive things. If you want to discuss your opinion, then may I recommend that you go to the Discussion Forum? :)