Chinese Sit And Enjoy The Husband

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Aris12, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Sit And Enjoy The Husbands
    Raw: http://m.jjxsw.com/txt/Chuanyue/2011/2011081011453.htm
    NU: None
    Why Should It Get Picked Up. This is not bad, this is your typical hate, love, bitter, heartbreak, regret reverse harem. mc indifference and unfeeling toward her husbands. Although this sound mc was supposed to hurt, she wasn't hurt nor she has any feeling for them. it's was male lead who was hurt most and was heartbreaking, bitter,sad, regret because mc ignore them. She didn't had feeling for them. I really like mc. She is cold, strong, arrogant, smart.
    This is so long I drop this at 150 chapters. I lost interesting, not really my type reverse harem. Someone should read this and spoiler this

Description:
    She was a wandering and isolated soul, and she happened to pass through to the Lord of Shuyang County, where the county host owned five handsome men. But how can so many men eat so much? So after thinking about it again and again, she decided to go to bed! When Hugh went to Hugh, why did her husband become more and more and more and more? strange! Haven't they ever hated it? Why did she lose her heart when she turned around?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Please pick up this. +100000000

Rookie_SM and Aris12 like this.
  3. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    No... dont pick it up.

4. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Rookie_SM and Aris12 like this.
  5. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    does her any of husbands fall for her? does the misunderstanding get clear up? how long will this take? is that a lot of agntsy moment?

Rookie_SM likes this.
  6. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    No angst. No abusive. Only hatred and digusted toward mc. Misunderstand solve chapter 40 to 50. It's just I hate when one of her husband chu hugs his lover( she is truly white lotus who sleep lots guys and still tell chu guy, she is virgin) in front of people making mc lost faced. Although mc doesn't care a about him nor face. She just like enjoying interesting show between lotus and him. He later hated his lover knowing her fake personalty. He started like her at 50 chapters. I am at 54 chapters. I will spoiler this when I finish reading this. This is long novel with 300 chapters.
    There are eight guys, haven't meet other guy.

Rookie_SM and elparis like this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    wait does it mean the husband are unclean? wait isnt that cheating...O_O

Rookie_SM likes this.
  8. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they are clean, that chu guy is clean and didn't know of sex. His lover trying seduced him with her half nake body. To bad chu guy isn't lust, he trying to run away and was scared then all people and mc come to there, making everyone hates and disgusted her. It ruin white lotus reputation. I am at this part. Hope mc throw chu guy. I don't like him. Although he is innocent but I hate him. I wanted mc to divorce him cause there are lots of guys who love mc

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall wait till you are finish with the story and tell me what happen...O_O i don't think i have the patient to see all the guy being stupid. it sound like they are jerk.

Rookie_SM likes this.
  10. Aris12

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes they were jerk. How can they believed in False and bad rumor of mc. I really feel like to cry or pity for former lady. She lost her parents, cousin ruin her reputation and trying to take her power, her husbands were jerk to her even though she save them but misunderstand think she force him as husband.
    Five husband hate mc or former mc. First guy because of misunderstand hate mc. He love and hated her. After realize of how she save him and how former mc take him as husband was for protected him. He feel guilty
    Second is doctors he hated her but started like her in few chapter.
    Third is chu guy after realize personalty of his lover or white lotus, he drunk lot of wine, he was heartbreak. I think he only like her was because she defend and only kind to him but true is she make his brothers hate him and she only kind to him was because of his statue. She sleep with his brothers and make his brother hated him so she can win his heart by her fake kindly.
    Fourth his name book according to MTL. He hate former lady. he started to love mc because of her change.
    Fifth- Feng guy rarely appear he love and hate mc.

Sixth is bodyguard- he fall for mc, he protected her and he is only first guy who think mc isn't former lady or princess. Mc doesn't trust him.
    Seventh - haven't appear
    Eighth- haven't appear

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  11. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is too bitter for me to read.....

elparis likes this.
  12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this novel is realistic good drama reverse harem. This is Like 1v1 other historical martial art drama. Unlike other reverse harem, this one is definitely difference but realistic drama
    Male leads doesn't fall in first sight with mc. They hate original host who grab them and force them into her harem, Her infomous reputation is luscious and tyrant. Mc transmigration into her body. Their relationship progressive slow, they fall for mc in 50 - 60 chapters, too bad for them, mc is colder and indifference, independent, she reject them and divorce them. In this part, you will feel pity and sad for ml.

What I like most is Mc, she is like mc from the captivating crown prince. Cold, indifference, ruthless, stronger.
    As for male leads, you will feel pity for them when you read their pov.
    There are eight male lead, they are clean. To me, They weren't bad like @Aris12 say, they just misunderstood mc because of rumour and the thing that original host did and doesn't know about her most.

After knowing that they misunderstood her, they regret and redeemed. They chase mc but too bad mc feel them as troublesome and left.
    I hope someone pick this up. Its very popular reverse harem

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Rookie_SM likes this.
  13. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Rookie_SM likes this.
  14. Rookie_SM

Rookie_SM Well-Known Member

Reading List: