LCD My Wife is a Beatiful CEO

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by little king, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear lin rouxi, you don' have to try hard and make yourself look tough cuz in the end, you'r just a human and our MC is a god... what's more, the neitherworld's god and ruler of the dead..

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha!!
    Holy smackarons!
    It was Yang Chen's fault why tangtang's family is in chaos right now xD

Now Yang Chen tasted his another fair share of *miracles* ahahahhahahah

3. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Stopped reading for two months to pile up the chapters and I have binged up to chapter 294 before being annoyed and stopped. He intentionally angered his wife since he already thinks they would part ways six months later. Skimming through 295, it seems all the progress in their relationship is back to negative infinity. To anyone who read the raws, what chapter will they see eye to eye? I can wait for four years (since according to NU, release frequency is at 1.3 per day lel) even if it means it would be in chapter 1665. Just kidding, if seeing eye to eye happens at the end of the story, I might as well drop it now. My kokoro is too fragile for this shit.

Edit: By seeing eye to eye, I mean, YC stops being an emo shit "We live in different world, and you mortal woman cannot be with this immortal god!" And LR stops being tsundere "Hmpf, it is not like I love him, it is just a contract. Hmpf Hmpf. Not jealous at his women at all. Hmpf Hmpf. Totally not doing all wifey stuff because I want him to stay even after the contract. Hmpf Hmpf." Or something like that.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  4. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, they do reconcile and break up a couple of times throughout the novel. Sometimes cos of yang chen and sometimes cos of rouxi.. . If u want a happily accepting each other.... Yeaaa not gonna happen till the end.

Their relationship is kinda spoilerish esp towards the later parts of the novel or the final act if you would.

5. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll just wait for it to end then. My kokoro can't handle their shit.

6. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    My kokoro went thru many a roller coaster ride reading abt them lol.... I found myself skimming thru later chapters many a times to see when will they reconcile again to get my kokoro back in my chest...

Maxmeteor1 and Seraphim like this.
  7. Mlaser

Mlaser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for chapter 411, while i agree that the Lotus excel in corners, drifting is not a technique that is faster when there is grip. If it is off-road i agree that drift is cosiderated a bit faster. So i calling this chapter bullshit

8. awexeem

awexeem Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well well well. Damn chapter 433 gave such a huge surprise.The surprise came outta nowhere. A bomb just dropped in the novel.

9. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    Lemme guess. Goodman would try to trap Lin Ruoxi because he shit on his pants when that organization threatened him.

Another dead man had been added on Yang Chen dead note

10. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing the real strength of the 12 gods.
    I find it funny that Yan Sanniang comments about the 12 gods is so laughable. Thinking that all cultivators above Full Cylce is far more powerful than the 12 gods.
    Knowing the real reason why they never moved in the first place.

11. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah fudge, I kinda knew this would happen. But fs, the author really did it.

I gave this abit of hope even though it was kinda racist to other people thats not chinese, since Yang Chen wasn’t really that bad towards them. Buh dammnnn, just to glorify cultivation, they destoryed all the built up tension about gods and just called them mutants?

Lemme guess? Mountain is mount Tai of china or some shet? I might be abit too angry about this since Roman and greek mythology is facinating to me.

Guess this is going on stacking list. Maybe I will read again when bored.

12. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah man, I finished the whole novel, the gods are much stronger than you expected. I would say the cultivators and the gods are equal in strength. The story was told by the cultivators’ side, it isn’t a full one. Just wait till he met the other gods and ask them about it.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  13. AurumGold

AurumGold [An Element]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah well, got put off already anyway. I’ll just get back to it later on.

14. WinByDying

WinByDying I can count to four

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this new Lin Ruoxi a lot. This novel really has some interesting moments.

15. Raidou99

Raidou99 [The Forgotten]

Reading List:
    Link
    When will he beat up some hongmeng ppl?!

16. Akabane

Akabane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only made it up to ch. 565 and have to say I can't believe how much Lin Ruoxi puts up with.

17. SillyScream

SillyScream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sighs* I am currently reading this regularely and got up to chapter 405 - and it is just so frustrating.
    I can live with a lot of stuff. This novel has great and less good parts, but its insanely infuriating how the author just repeatedly allows the relationship between Lin Ruoxi and Yang Chen to get better, only to completely destroy it 2 chapters later. Again, and again, and again, and again [...]
    I understand that the ultimate goal is to get those 2 together for good, but at this rate, when is it going to happen? Chapter 2000? 4000?
    I just want the novel to stop treating their relationship as something disposable, when its clearly the focus of the it....

Akabane likes this.
  18. Akabane

Akabane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to chapter 642 and I hope Li Dun is not serious because if so I feel super bad for him.

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Ha ha ha

Ha ha ha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is a torture. I read 1300ish chapters in MTL (double torture) two years ago. Just when it was going ok, something happens and they break up again. It's more painful because it's well written. I will just binge it after it is completely translated.