[Game of Idleness] Kingdom Royale - Game #23

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by AliceShiki, Mar 18, 2018.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what that is, but I want stabs!!!!

Arcturus likes this.
  2. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    After a really calm day with nothing worth talking about, you all decide to move back to your bedrooms and sleep... Really now, hoe boring...

Seems like @Ddraig also thought it was boring though, so he stabbed Psyx-chan! ^^)/

@Ddraig Stabbed @iampsyx, @iampsyx defended and lost 2 HP.

Psyx-chan got mad at him and stabbed him back!!!

@iampsyx stabbed @Ddraig, @Ddraig lost 4 HP.

Well, this was nice, blood spilled in the middle of the day's table! \(^^)/

Oh, and conversation partners.
    End of the [Day Phase]. No more talking on the thread until the next one.

Night Phase ends in 23h and 51 minutes. Timer comes soon.

... Remember to vote to end the phase early if you think you have nothing more to do, the game should be nearing its end by now.

iampsyx likes this.
  3. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mummy-san, please kill these lot already.

4. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmmm, I'm a bit in a lazy mood, so let's skip the flavor today~

@Ddraig died to stab wounds... I wonder who killed him?

3 people left and 3 days and nights passed. [Double Death] was triggered, the defend mechanic is now null.

You all have some 23h and 35 minutes to kill each other~
    Have fun! ^^)/

*summons*

@iampsyx
    @Naraku
    @Exitiumm

Exitiumm likes this.
  5. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    ...just stab each other already. Stab! Stab! Stab!

Exitiumm and AliceShiki like this.
  6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Stab Naraku, night chatroom with Exitiumm again, and end the day early.

Exitiumm, Blitz and AliceShiki like this.
  8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Game set!

I'll work on the game end post now.

@Naraku, you died. *pat pat*

You got so close to winning~

iampsyx likes this.
  9. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobhero::cookie:

AliceShiki likes this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    With a look of confusion is his face, Nara-kun was stabbed... He didn't understand... Why? Everything had gone perfectly according to his plans, he was sure he was right... Then why... Why was she still alive?

With his last breath, he fell on the ground. Psyx-chan giggled and threw him away into a pit.

[​IMG]

She then looked at Exi-kun and asked... "So... What next?" Which was faced with a shrug.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congratulations on the winners @iampsyx and @Exitiumm for defeating everyone else and surviving the 23rd round of Kingdom Royale! I hope you all enjoyed the game!

Players:
    The game lasted for 5 days and 4 nights. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Action Log:
    1. The first [Day Phase]: (Nothing Happened)
    2. The first [Night Phase]:
    3. The second [Day Phase]: (Nothing Happened)
    4. The second [Night Phase]:
    5. The third [Day Phase]: (Nothing Happened)
    6. The third [Night Phase]:
    7. The fourth [Day Phase]:
    8. The fourth [Night Phase]:
    9. The fifth [Day Phase]:

Awards:
    • Let it Burn: Ignite the Fire, Start the Chaos: @Exitiumm
    • Excessively honest: For roleclaiming as Revolutionary after his night partner roleclaimed as King: @Apex
    • First Timer: Win the first game of Kingdom Royale you play: @Exitiumm
    • Hated by his master: For being attacked by Sorcery twice, and having his Murder order denied: @Naraku
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, I hope you all enjoyed the game! I had a lot of fun watching the game and I hoped you all enjoyed playing too!

... But I figured I would leave some notes here, because there were many times I wanted to say things, but ended up holding back on it... Uhn, first, about the GM (me) and rulings.
    • I won't say anything if you start theorizing about rulings, if you want to get a proper answer... Just ask, really, I won't lie to you. If you keep theorizing though, I'll just look at you warmly and give you a mental pat.
    • Similarly, if you say a wrong ruling to your night chat partner, I won't tell them anything... I will tell you about it on your private chat though, but I will just assume you are misleading them on purpose, so I won't say anything to them.
    • And no, the Murder order does not get cancelled just because the king died! >.<
      Nothing can cancel an order once it was already sent, even if the person change their mind afterwards.
    • Ah, defending doesn't make you lose your knife btw, I even made a small addition on the first post to put a clarification on that.
    • Lastly, remember to be careful about out of the game chat, you can always say anything interesting you discovered on the Day Phase, don't do it on the OOC thread or Discord, I know it is fun to comment about the ongoing game, but be very careful about not giving any information that you shouldn't give... Or at least that you could give on the Day Phase instead.
    And well, the rest is about actions on the game... More like, tips than anything.
    • Don't be excessively honest when it is clearly detrimental to you... Seriously, don't claim Revo when the other party claimed King, that's a death sentence. Lie a bit, this game is all about deception.
    • Be careful with directly claiming your role, claiming it is a strong move because you can get an instant ally (ex: King claiming to Double), or... You can sign off your death (ex: King claiming to Revolutionary). There is no problem with claiming, but it is a very dangerous move. It's generally better to just exchange less information, like a role or two you aren't, HP of other people and the like.
    • Make use of the Night Chats, they aren't just for exchanging information, but also for stabbing and making alliances. This game had plenty of unused stabs which is... Okay, but it should be done with thought.
      On the other hand, pretty much no one made any alliances the whole game. (if anything, Exi-kun and Nara-kun both decided to stab Zone-kun together) The wonderful thing about Night Stabs, is that you need only 2 to kill someone, so if you can convince someone to make a stab... You can get rid of anyone you want.
      Of course, you have no guarantee they'll follow up on your agreement, but that's part of the fun~;)
    • Similarly, make use of the Day Phase... It might seem a bit hard to know what to do on it, but there are situations in which it can be a pretty strong tool on your end.
      As in, if you have enough information on your disposal to know that only 1 more person needs to die to end the game, and you are pretty sure which person that is... Sharing it with others might just be enough to make a stabby fest and guarantee your path to victory.
      Using the Day Phase is not really easy, and most games do have it as a pretty dead phase, but you should try to think if there is any benefit in making a public share of information.
    • Roles without killing powers (Prince, Double and Knight) are very vulnerable to Murder and Assassination, you can't simply stay as sitting ducks! Use your stabs! Kill the dangerous roles before they kill you! Don't let those stabs disappear without any use!
      On the other hand, roles with killing powers might want to hold their stabs back so as to not make any player your enemy, but you shouldn't be afraid of using them either.
    • And talking about stabs... Remember to use the schedules, stab schedules are very important. In particular, stabbing anyone that stabs you should be something you almost always do.
      There is some benefit in not stabbing people that stab you, as this allows you to stab other people... But aside from that, you should generally have no reason not to stab people back, letting them do as they please and whittle your HP away isn't exactly a good thing.
    Phew, that was all, I don't usually do this kind of thing... Once again, I hope you all enjoyed the game. *bows* *curtains closes* *sneakily presses a button* *clapping sounds issue*

Exitiumm, Ddraig, Naraku and 3 others like this.
  11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah fun watching you guys stab:blobpopcorn:
    Also the much of the game was decided on night 1 where 2 most excessively honest players chatted.
    Also just saying @Naraku @Exitiumm betrayed you lol. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

12. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, not really, the game had plenty of changes along the way.

Zone's death was quite unexpected for once. ddraig stabbing Psyx and getting low life was also quite nice~

If Exi had accepted Nara-kun's Murder, he would have won with 2 HP! It was really saddening to see it denied!

I was pretty sure the game would end with King, Double and Sorc at Night 1, it ended up with Knight and Sorc~

If anything, what became a constant throughout the game, was that the Sorc seemed to be one of the most probable winners... Probably because nobody antagonized him.

Exitiumm, Blitz and Zone Q11 like this.
  13. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then. Time to kill Exitiumm.

14. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I found that surprising the most . @Exitiumm bravo:blobok:

15. Apex

Apex 『Male』

Reading List:
    Link
    The one award I got is the one of the tips not to do...
    *cries myself to sleep in a corner*

Blitz likes this.
  16. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat pat pat*

It happens it happens~

It was just... Waaaaaaay too unexpected! @iampsyx was like... "What is this guy even saying!? If he wants to deceive me, he should at least try harder with his lies!"

But you were saying the truth all along!!! xD

Exitiumm and iampsyx like this.
  17. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I stabbed you at the end of the night because I simply couldn't believe that your revealed your role to the King and thus assumed you were lying.

Blitz, Exitiumm and AliceShiki like this.
  18. Apex

Apex 『Male』

Reading List:
    Link
    =-=

Blitz likes this.
  19. iampsyx

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the two things that shocked me in this game, the other would be @Zone Q11 dying. XD

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It surprised me too!!! xD

I didn't expect the sorc to stab the king~